Different Kind of Pain Relief

Story Info
The classic guy and a sexy nurse.
1.2k words
4.6
4.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had spent the weekend helping a friend move and at first thought my sore shoulder was just a side effect of too much heavy lifting and being out of shape. But by Wednesday the pain wasn't going away and ibuprofen wasn't helping much, so I decided to go to urgent care and see what was going on.

I checked in with the clerk at the desk and after they called my name, I was led to the exam room where I explained to the orderly why I was there. She nodded and said the nurse would be in momentarily to take my vitals and get more details on my condition. I sat on the exam bench and about a couple of minutes later a knock on the door was quickly followed by the nurse coming in.

I couldn't help but stare and hitch my breath as I saw her come in. She was absolutely stunning. She had long dark hair and dark skin showing she had either Hispanic blood or somewhere in the Central America/tropical regions.

She had curves in all the right places and her white skirt and button-down shirt fit them perfectly. Her shirt was buttoned perfectly to allow a great cleavage shot from her round breasts and showed a splash of pink lace that could only be her bra. The look was completed with her long curvy legs covered in cream-colored stockings. I had never been one to fantasize about nurses, but I was quickly changing my mind as I felt my cock start to rustle in my pants.

She introduced herself as Maria and I sputtered my name and why I was there as she wrapped the nylon cuff around my arm to take my blood pressure. As she read the readings on the blood pressure tester and I tried not to stare at her chest she gave a curious look before saying,

"Hmm your blood pressure is a little high."

'I wonder why.' I thought to myself as my eyes wandered down her body.

"Ok Dave, let's get you weighed." she said gently and guided me to the scale.

I watched as her delicate hand played with the weights on the scale. 'Why do sexy girls always have bright red fingernails?' I thought to myself as I watched her fingers move the weights. Once she had the weights balanced to my weight, she moved her hand and wrote in on the chart before telling me I could move back to the exam bench.

I moved around her and took my seat back on the exam bench. As I sat down, she moved around behind me on the other side of the bench. Without warning I suddenly felt her finger running along my lower back around my waist area.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?!" she said in a sultry voice. "Somebody is a little kinky I see." I suddenly burned with embarrassment as I knew she must be tracing the lace waistband of the powder blue panties I had on. My shirt must have ridden up and my shorts slid down when I moved to step on the scale. I usually wore men's underwear to the doctor, but I completely forgot today and now was paying the price for it.

I felt her trace my waistband from one side to the other as she came back around in front of me. She licked her lips seductively as she told me, "The doctor will be in to see you shortly. After that I'll be back to see more of those panties."

My dick that was already hard surged inside their silky confines as she walked out of the exam room. I had only a couple of minutes to try to will my hardon to calm down and had very little success when the doctor came in. The exam and consultation helped somewhat since I was able to adjust my clothes so my underwear wouldn't be exposed again. The doctor determined I had a mild sprain and prescribed some pain killers and rest saying that Maria would be back to wrap up with me.

A couple of minutes later Maria was back with a sexy knowing grin on her face as she gave me my paperwork including the pain killer prescription. Then without further preamble she reached down and unzipped my shorts and parted them giving her an unfiltered view of my cock straining against the powder blue silk and lace panties I had on.

"Mmm." she purred licking her lips again as she traced the lace waistband of my panties. "Very sexy and very kinky. I love a man who can get in touch with his kinky side." Then when I thought it couldn't get more awkward, she moved her hand down and began to stroke my erection.

Being stroked by this extremely hot nurse through my silky panties had me more turned on than I had ever been. My cock literally rose to the occasion swelling and throbbing under her gentle yet firm stroking and rubbing. Globs of precum started seeping out of my tip as she continued playing with it. How I didn't lose it I'll never know. I forgot the embarrassment of being caught wearing panties by a hot woman and had to concentrate all my energy in not blowing my massive load and really humiliating myself.

I knew she was deliberately stroking gently to keep me on edge but after a few minutes of this I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Part of me didn't want it to stop but I knew if I didn't do something I would soon be soaking myself and that humiliation was something I wasn't prepared for. I finally found my voice and said, "Maria please!"

She clearly knew the spot she had me in because she gave me a wicked sexy grin before saying, "What's the matter my little panty boy?! Scared you're going to blow?"

"Uh-huh!" I panted.

She gave me another wicked grin as she moved back up to trace the waistband of my panties. "I can only imagine what you're going through. Your cock here is clearly ready to blow in the biggest load of cum you can imagine, but you don't want me to humiliate you by making you soak yourself." Damn this girl was good...

She then moved back from me looking down at me with a look of domination on her face. "Ok Dave or should I say Panty Dave?! I'll spare you the humiliation of making you soak yourself right now. Although I would find that highly amusing." She then reached under her skirt and on one of the sexiest things I had ever seen a woman do grab the lacy pink panties she was wearing and pulled them off. In a blink and I would have missed it I got a glimpse of her neatly trimmed pussy and the white garter straps holding the cream stockings she had on.

She threw the bright pink solid lace panties in my lap covering my raging hardon before saying, "I want to see you wearing those on Friday when you come back for your follow up appointment. I can't wait to see your beautiful cock covered in pink lace." With that she spun around and walked out. I grabbed a napkin and tried somewhat in vain to dry the blobs of precum soaking my panties before zipping up and putting Maria's panties in my pocket.

It was quite awkward paying my copay at the front desk trying to ignore my throbbing erection and the fact that I had a hot nurse's panties in my pocket. As I walked out, I wondered what I had gotten myself into with Maria and her panties.