All Comments on 'Different Perspectives Ch. 09'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
richardaorichardaoover 14 years ago
great writing but no means no

Hi Cat,

As much as I enjoy a story of two people enjoying life, the

turn or change from lovers or sex partners to forced sex,

where no should and does mean no is to me a sad end.

I gave you a 100% because the story is well written and well told. The turn to the dark side is not my cup of tea.

Please don't change how or what you write, as you have a way of taking and making it real. Instead of thinking about

sex and joy, you have me thinking about about a woman and a boy almost a man.........and the 'almost' will never be forgotten.

As I see it, this boy will never be a man to trust.

Here I was going to write a few words.

Sincerely,

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Twist in the tale Matt the Monster LOL

Now do you agree that all men are animals at the end of the day ? They grunt, they pant and they salivate as they fuck.And they behave like animals at some point of time. You did not agree with me and then made a complete U turn and transformed Matt into a monster..I like it Matt the Monster. Now do you agree to the similarities between men and animals.

Why did you do this ? A gently flowing river has transformed into a raging torrent in a split second. It is a tribute to your writing skills that you can take a story by the scruff of its neck and shake it up :) I love it..really I love it.

Are you a Star Wars fan ? If you are you will relate to what I have to say. This is comparable to the makeover of Anakin Skywalker to Lord Darth Vader. What does the future hold for Matt the Monster & Cat the Slut ? Dont know but I am sure you have planned a treat for the readers. Thanks.

R

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Truely Wonderful

Well written, well thought out, and a very real possability of being true. I well enjoyed stroking my cock as I read your story and looked at your photograph. A lovely face that must be so sexy when contorted with desire for a cock. Since you never got to suck his cock, your mouth looks a bit lonely.lol The last scene, rape, was a bit too much. Rape as opposed to firm, over powering strength and the use of what you had taught him was somewhat disturbing. But, could maybe be the right scene if her daughter was to walk in one them. Innocent mom and abusive nephew. Maybe his mother should be involved somehow, sharing her son with her sister. Who knows what might happen. But, again, loved stroking my cock as I looked at you. Thank you for several nut wrenching cums and evil thoughts. Richard

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Yes talk about a twist

Not sure Matt's as inocent as he was pretending(?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An Exciting intimate right of passage

Cat, you have a way with words. The way you staged the dialog from both perspectives was masterfull.It was like watching a stage play.

Keep up your writing as you possess a rare talent.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh, you have talent all right!

A talent for making 1 story seem like 2, 1 his, 1 hers! It's a talent for B.S. I should know, I've got it, too, but I don't publish it!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
bollocks...

Lets talk, not the words guys usually want to hear, but if auntie talk to matt would we of had a more loving sexlationship ? I would of loved that more. Now to see where our pair is headed, Matt in control heaven help us, is he that quick of a study. No young lust.

Love the English lessons from the brits. Have you seen Pippa?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Nephew or Brat?

Your nephew is just a spoiled brat. Sex should never ever be forced on anybody. If he was a man he would have understood that no means no especially when you see tears on the womans face. You can try to blame it on a host of things but eventually it falls on you. You can try to justify it by saying she liked it. But if you hurt somebody hard enough they'll say anything to try to lessen the hurt. If you make her cum in the next chapter, believe me it wasn't you. Our bodies do betray us at times and there's nothing we can do about it. It happened to me with my niece. everytime she would grab my cock I would start to get hard. Not because I wanted to have sex with her again, it was just a simple reaction of my cock betraying me. So don't think yourself a man just cause you can force a woman into sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Rape is never sexy and a woman being raped would never start begging to be fucked. Totally messed up a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous