Different Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People were milling about and talking in groups. Pretty obvious that the alcohol had been flowing, lots of laughter and silly grins. Steve lead her along a hallway, then made a couple of turns. Heather vaguely remembered where they were headed. Down another short, dark hallway behind the gym, then he stopped at a doorway.

He opened the door, pulled her inside. Low lighting off to the side, but she recognized it right away, the equipment room, mats stacked haphazardly. Home to necking sessions way back when, and probably ever since, too.

He turned her around, then leaned in and kissed her, and just like that they went at it again. Sloppy, like in high school, which made it even more fun. Heather shut out everything out, just went with it, like fifteen years hadn't passed.

Steve looked down at her, no pretense, and Heather went slippery at the gleam in his eyes. It was so fucking flattering that he had carried his fantasy all these years, and damn arousing, too, and she loved it as he looked her up and down.

He stepped closer, hands on her waist, then he slowly moved them upwards and cupped her tits. Heather moaned, feeling like school girl, only now she knew so much more.

He started in on her dress, peeling it off her shoulders. He stared at the swell of her boobs, barely contained by her bra. He slid his hands inside, then pulled her tits right out of her bra.

Steve stepped back, his eyes glittering. She was standing there, hot and obscene, her tits bunched up over her bra, sticking almost straight out. She had great nipples, and they were erect, and she had that look in her eyes. Waiting for him to make the next move.

He reached up and caressed her tits, her nipples, then underneath, hands closing on her bra. He yanked, and the flimsy material came apart in his hands.

She had great tits, full and liquid and hanging low on her slim torso. She was tight everywhere except her tits, and he liked that. Then he was on them, squeezing them, pulling them. He bent down and sucked a nipple into his mouth and Heather moaned. A bit rougher now, and he grabbed a boob in each hand, staring down at her, and Heather suspected that he was on the verge of drooling, which almost made her laugh. He caught her nipples between his thumb and finger and lifted her tits right off her rib cage. He gave them another little tug, watching them dangle in his fingers. He dropped her tits and pulled her dress over her arms and let it slide to the floor.

Man, it just kept getting better. Small, sleek bod, those great tits up top and then tight abs all the way down. Tiny panties on her, hugging her pussy so tightly that- damn, she was bald! He slid his hands along her torso and onto her panties. He loved the feeling of her bare pussy through the material, and slid his finger along the groove of her cunt.

Heather moaned and pushed against his fingers. Frustrating yet exciting; he was playing the school boy, groping her with her panties on, but it was sort of sweet and hot at the same time. The 'sweet' disappeared when he gripped her panties and yanked them away, as he had done with her bra. Didn't seem to matter that he had ruined them, and the thought turned her on. Very arousing to be naked in this room, sordid and hot at the same time, just the way she liked it. Well, not totally naked- she still had her heels on.

She was in that zone that was do damn exciting, sliding down the slope, unable to stop, not quite knowing where it would end. Well, knowing, but not caring. Over the years, it occasionally got her into trouble, if trouble meant having some guy use her body for anything he wanted. She loved the way he looked at her tits -- guys were so easy to impress -- and the way he pushed her against the mats. She heard a zipper and she slid her hand down his front and wrapped her hand around his cock, loving the feel of the meat, loving the nastiness of what they were doing.

It was hot and feverish and she leaned back as he lifted her onto the mats and spread her legs. Unlike a school kid, he was practiced and he didn't just slide it in - as part of her wanted - he teased her, sliding his cock all around her pussy, just the tip.

Steve watched her pussy as he slid his cock up and down. Sometimes the tease was as exciting as the actual act, the visuals of his cock sliding along her hairless pussy, dipping a bit inside. Her eyes were closed and he really looked at her, a fantasy from way back, open and available to him. Her tits were trembling, and even as he slid his cock slowly up and down her wet cunt, she spread her legs even more.

And Steve thought 'what to hell' and pushed.

Heather almost came on the spot. He slid into her, pulled out, then did it again, deeper, and she felt that wonderful fullness and she fucked back at him. It was hot and sweaty and very arousing.

"You know," he said in a low voice, "- they say that reality isn't as good as the fantasy." He shook his head. "That's bullshit."

Heather moaned. "How does the reality feel?"

"Pretty good."

As if to accentuate his words, Steve pushed back into her, filling her up. Heather squeezed her pussy and lay back on the mats, arms spread. He was an experienced lover, and he looked right into her eyes as he slid into her. Then he looked down, all hunger and lust.

Steve watched his cock sink into her tight pussy. Interesting bod: those long, tight abs, and then those liquid tits sliding back and forth as he fucked her. She reminded him of someone he had seen in an old porn video, Sena or Cindy or something. No, Seka, loose tits, long torso, tight pussy.

He reached down and grabbed a heel in each hand. "Lock your legs," he said, no room for objection. She did, and he spread his arms wide, opening her up impossibly wide as he fucked into her.

"Oh, I like this" he murmured.

Heather closed her eyes. "So, is this what you 'wanted to do'?" She wasn't a beginner either, and even though this was damn exciting, she could carry on a conversation if he could.

He frowned for a second, then the light came on. "Part of it." He gave her another push, sliding all the way in.

"What do you mean 'part' of it?" She looked down as he pulled out, saw his glistening cock slide from her pussy. He stared back at her, his face unreadable.

"Tell me," she said. As if to drive the point home, she gave a little push with her hips, feeling his cock slide still deeper inside her. He ground his hips right back at her.

He shrugged. "Ok." He started fucking her, maddeningly slow but very arousing.

"We were hanging out at the lake. Great weather, sort of like today, hot days, warm nights. All of us had graduated, and we'd been hanging out all summer; you might have been in college, or maybe you had started working. I think you were visiting for a birthday or something and you showed up."

He paused long enough to fuck particularly forcefully into her. She noticed that he was getting harder as the told his story. As if he were back there reliving it.

"You were wearing this little bikini. I don't know where you got it, but it was great."

She saw the light in her eyes. "Great top, lots of skin and I think we were all waiting for a nip slip. But the bottom. It was small and tight, and you had those abs, all the way down, so fucking smooth..."

He pushed again, hard as a rock. "You hung out with us for an hour or so, then you left. I don't think I stood up the whole time, because I had a boner." Another couple of deep thrusts. "I think the other girls were pissed because we were all drooling over you. You know, an older woman and all. And that fucking bikini."

He gave her a particularly hard push, and Heather closed her eyes. "Nice fantasy."

Steve shook his head. She was splayed wide open, her feet in the air as he fucked her. He let go of her heels and gripped her hips, pulling her onto his cock. She was light as a feather, and he rotated into her. "That's not it. It was later, when the girls were off getting the weenies ready to cook, that's when the fantasy came out. It was a guys' fantasy."

Heather was getting more and more aroused, not just from having the conversation while Steve was fucking her, but because of what he was saying.

"Ok, I'll bite," she said, her voice surprisingly calm, "- what was the fantasy?"

"See, we were talking about your bod." He paused. "And what we wanted to do to it."

Damn hot, hearing Steve talk about her like this.

He stared at her. "And when I say what 'we' wanted to do with it, I meant together."

Heather frowned. "I don't-"

"At the same time. All of us." He pushed into her again. As if to emphasize his words, he added, "You know, a gangbang."

She blinked. Well, that was pretty raw. And exciting. And damn hot. A question hovered.

"How... many had this conversation?"

He laughed, which made his cock throb in her pussy. "Oh, about eight of us. Sort of got everyone going." He stopped, as if debating, then came to a decision. "What to hell." He shrugged. "We even talked about how we'd do it, who would go first, than kind of thing. Everyone sort of picked what they wanted to do." He reached out and caressed her tits, squeezing almost painfully hard. "Remember Ronnie? He wanted to play with your tits. Most just wanted to fuck you." He laughed. "Then there was Ted. He had this thing for your mouth. So to speak."

"What about you?"

Steve said, "Pretty well doing it now." And with that, he gave a long, hard thrust, all the way inside.

Heather was slick and wet and very aroused. She was turned on that he was turned on, even after all these years. Maybe give him another thrill.

"Too bad you guys didn't make a move."

"You kidding? We were all intimidated as hell." He gripped her hips and pushed into her again. "Anyway, what good would it have done us?"

She looked at him. How raw did he want it? "I don't know. Back then? I might have." She watched for his reaction when she added, "I had lots of fun in college, and a few more wouldn't have made any difference."

She felt him get harder inside her pussy. "You might have...done us? All of us?"

"Don't know." She squeezed her pussy around his cock. "Maybe."

She said it so casually that he knew it was honest. Which sent him over the top.

He came, pushing all the way inside. He was so deep in her that he felt the end of her pussy, but she gave as good as she got, pushing back at him as he came, seven, eight times before he started to slow down.

At last they both stopped, Steve's cock still buried in her. What she had said still hung in the air, or at least in his mind, and Steve's thoughts tumbled. He was as hard as ever, and he knew why. "Did you ever do more than one guy? You know, back when?" Always a big fantasy with him.

"Couple of times." She closed her eyes, savoring the feeling of the cock still in her. "A boyfriend brought over his pal once or twice. And maybe... there was one night I got pretty loaded, and there were a few guys around." She left it at that, although the thought gave her little bump.

The truth was, she wasn't quite sure what had happened that particular night, but she was pretty sure that a handful of guys got what they were after. And what was the difference between 'a handful' and 'a few'? Five guys, ten? More? She didn't really know.

Steve knew it was decision time. He was a good judge of people, and Heather seemed to be in a zone. The thing was, he also detected a little twist in her; she wasn't timid, but under the right circumstances, she didn't mind being lead. And one thing he had learned over the years, you don't get anything by sitting back.

He reached for his phone, tapped into it. Then he said "Ok."

Heather frowned. What was that about? A thought hovered, way back, but then he moved again, pushing into her. This guy didn't lose it very quickly and it was sort of cool the way they were still locked together.

When the knock came, Steve felt her pussy tighten around his cock. And he loved the look on her face; surprised, maybe a little concerned. Despite the circumstances, though, her eyes fluttered in arousal as he slowly pulled out of her.

"In a minute," he said to the door. He turned back to Heather. "Let's get you presentable."

He picked up her dress, and zipped himself. No sense even trying to put on her bra; it was in shreds, and as she slid into her dress, her tits moved back and forth underneath the material. Heather felt Steve's eyes as she buttoned up. His self-confidence was both unsettling and arousing.

"Ok, looks good," he said, that damn charming smile on his face. She looked down. Without a bra holding things together, her cleavage was much more... out there.

Steve stepped to the door and cracked it open. She heard voices, 'looking for you, man', then the door swung open.

Faces, peering inside. Steve pulled the door open and they walked in. It was unsettling, and Heather fought to maintain her composure. She recognized Ronnie and Ted, Steve's buddies she had met earlier. But there were two others, staring, and all of them had that look in their eyes. Suddenly it all came together, the group conversation in the gymnasium, the timing, the back room. Part of Heather was offended, but the other part was almost vibrating with lust.

When the door closed, Steve said, "You remember Ronnie and Ted." He casually draped his arm over her shoulder. "Guys, you know Heather. We were just catching up on old times." He turned to Heather. "Nick and Colin were at the lake, too."

Ronnie barely heard Steve because he was mesmerized by Heather. He wondered if he was dreaming, because this was so much like a recurring fantasy he had. She was just standing there, looking slightly bewildered, but still right there. He wasn't very experienced, but he knew enough that they had been going at it, probably necking up a storm right here in the equipment room. Her dress was rumpled, and the buttons were undone. He could see the swell of her tits, but then she shifted and he realized... god, he could see one of her tits! She wasn't wearing a bra anymore!

Ronnie had exactly one sex partner in his life, Nancy, who he had married when he was 22. In all that time, he had certainly looked at other women, but right in front of him was someone he had fantasized about since he was in high school. And she had a look on her face, a little bit wild, a little bit raw, like anything could happen.

Heather felt her knees shake. It was so incongruous, chatting away like this when minutes earlier Steve had been shoving his cock into her right where she stood. She was acutely aware that she didn't have any panties on, and even as she stood there, she felt cum on the inside of her thigh.

"One thing lead to another," Steve continued, "- and I told her about the fantasy we had that day at the lake."

Heather saw the reaction on their faces. One grinned, two looked bewildered.

They could all hear the dull thump of bass far off in another part of the school, but here in the storage room there was utter silence. Well, except for heavy breathing.

Never got anything by sitting on your ass, Steve thought. He turned to Heather, gave her a look.

Heather felt their eyes. This was it, wasn't it? Yes, she had had some fun with Steve, but if things were going to stop, now was the time. But it was obvious that they saw her as an object of desire and she couldn't believe how excited she was. She was flattered and aroused and she didn't move a muscle as Steve slowly pulled her dress open.

Ronnie couldn't believe it.

Heather was leaning against the mats, her dress hanging open to the waist. It was just about the sexiest things he had ever seen, because she was right here, in the flesh. She had those loose tits he liked so much, and great nipples. A sudden thought: what would they feel like wrapped around his cock?

As much as that turned him on, so did her expression. Her eyes were shining, and she looked- well, almost hungry.

Heather felt a deep satisfaction. She had seen it earlier in the gym, the looks she got. When she was dolled up, she knew she looked good. More than that: one of her friends had told her that sometimes she had a certain look, a 'fuck me' look. And right now, it was as if there were two of her: the married professional just enjoying a high school reunion, and the woman with a 'fuck me' look standing in front of five guys in an equipment room.

"Heather was saying that we missed an opportunity back then, at the lake. Ronnie, remember what you wanted to do?"

Ronnie looked startled. He looked at Steve, then over at Heather, his eyes wide.

"No."

"Yes you do.'

Fascinating. It was as if they were all teenagers again, and the natural leader in Steve was taking over. He was showing off a bit, and it was a turn-on the way he was directing everything.

His arms shifted, and he casually caressed one of Heather's boobs. "You wanted to play with these puppies. I remember you talking about it."

He didn't have to confirm a thing. The guilt was written all over his face.

"Well?" Steve said. "Now's your chance."

Steve grinned as his friend finally took the hint. He stepped up to Heather, mouth open as he stared at her tits. His hand came out, tentatively, and he touched her boob, but that's all it was, a touch.

Ronnie looked up at Heather, maybe a flash of guilt flashing across her face.

Heather stared right back, and then she felt his hands cup her tits. He squeezed. It was almost clinical, and it turned her on. All of them watched as Ronnie - she vaguely remembered him as a bit of a clown way back when - groped her. God, they all loved tits, didn't they? Well, she loved tits, too, showing them off, having them sucked, even sucking them herself: like most women, she had experimented with friends, and had loved playing with their tits, whether they were big and heavy, or small and dainty.

Despite Ted's clumsiness with her own tits, Heather let out a low moan.

Steve loved the look on her face, excited and maybe a little freaked but still game. Which was a good thing, because Ronnie's grope set the others off and suddenly they were all there, hands sliding onto her tits, squeezing them, pulling them.

She felt so damn sexy.

Two or three hands on each tit, some tweaking her nipples, some squeezing. The only slight dissatisfaction was how almost polite they were being. As her excitement rose, she wanted them to be a bit rougher. As if reading her thoughts, one of them tugged at her nipples, a little hard, pulling her upright. She felt hands on her shoulders, sliding her dress over her arms and down. They kicked it aside, and then she was being lifted - Steve, Mr. Cruise Director - to sit on the edge of the mats.

There was a pause as they all looked at her. Well, not at her, at her body, and it was so fucking arousing. She lay back, propped up on her elbows, and thought 'What to hell.' She slowly spread her legs, until her heels were pointed almost sideways.

When she spoke, there was an excited tremor in her voice. "Well?"

Ronnie stared, open mouthed.

It was so fucking hot, just like some of the porn vids he had seen on-line, but here it was, right in front of him. Not some faceless porn bimbo, but someone he knew, naked and ready, her shaved pussy slick with... well, whatever.

Steve saw the look on her face, and felt himself getting more and more aroused.

Ted stepped up first - well, second - and nestled his cock in her, a stupid grin on his face. Then he pushed into her, balls deep.

It was wet and sordid and Heather fucked back at the cock in her, opening herself as much as she could. Within seconds she felt him thicken up, then he was coming, and it was so arousing that someone else was coming in her ten minutes after Steve. Whoever it was inside her - did it matter?- pulled out, and she wondered how long it would take-