Different Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another cock slid into her, filling her up again, and she almost sighed in relief as she fucked back at it.

Steve watched Colin start to work on her, the third cock in her - so far. And the visuals got even hotter. Colin was a big lad, and when he settled in on top of her, all Steve could see were Heather's legs sticking out to each side, knees bent. Every time he fucked into her, her legs straightened almost sideways onto the mats. When Colin pulled back, Steve caught a glimpse of her face, eyes closed, mouth open, in the 'fuck fog' as he thought of it, when anything goes. Then Colin slid back in, completely covering her except for those legs spread wide open.

Colin started to shake, and Steve stepped back. No sense getting caught in the crossfire, and sure enough, the big guy pulled out and fisted his cock. He shot up along her body, three, four, five times, cum splattering up along her torso. Off to the side, Ronnie stared at Heather's cum-splattered tits, just about the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

Heather's heart pounded. She was turned on by the guys, turned on at being the center of attention, turned on by the sex. She was in that zone that was so fucking arousing, willing to do anything, the nastier the better. And there was one nasty she liked more than anything else.

She struggled to her feet. She didn't say a word, just turned and crawled back up onto the mats. She settled onto all-fours, ass hoisted in the air. Utter silence as all five men stared at her, and then she dropped her back and tilted her hips up. Long back, slim waist and flared hips, her pussy slick and dripping and at the perfect height.

As if snapping out of a dream, Nick moved in. He gripped her hips and pulled her onto his cock.

Heather felt the cock slide into her, and couldn't believe how sexed-up she was.

She had once told hubby how much it excited her, someone fucking her like a dog. She loved the humiliation, loved being on her hands and knees in front of a bunch of guys, no limits. And that was it, wasn't it? It could be anyone fucking her, and everyone fucking her, and the nasty Heather wondered how many guys she could take like this, pounding into her pussy one after another.

Her whole body shook as Nick yanked her back and forth onto his cock. He was fucking her so hard that her tits slapped against her torso, and Ronnie's eyes bugged out. He stared as they swung back and forth beneath her. Nick grunted and gripped her hips, then held her in place as he came, Heather's back writhing.

They stayed locked together for half a minute before he slowly pulled out. Heather's pussy gripped his cock in a tight sleeve, then gaped open for several seconds, wet and slimy and dripping cum.

And Ronnie finally moved in. Nothing subtle about it; he just lifted his cock and slid all the way inside her even as she was coming down from her previous orgasm. And nothing subtle about his next move, either: he leaned under to grab her swinging tits.

Which left...

Steve stepped around to the side. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, lost in the sensation of yet another cock sliding in and out of her.

Heather felt something bump her chin. She reacted, in the zone, and a cock slid into her mouth. Whoever it was grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her forward, then the guy in back let go of her boobs and pulled her back onto his cock. Back and forth onto cock at each end, so much like an enduring fantasy, being used by faceless men in any way they wanted. Cum and her own juices oozed out of her pussy, and she was drooling so much that she didn't even bother sucking, just left her mouth open as the guy fucked her face.

They pulled out at the same time, leaving her breathless, unsatisfied. She felt movement, then a cock slid into her pussy, hard, and another into her mouth, making her choke. She tasted her own cunt, and realized they had turned it into a game, alternating between her mouth and pussy.

She went with it, her eyes closed, her whole body rocking back and forth. Hands on her hips, yanking her backwards. Cocks in her mouth: at one point a second cock bumped her cheek even while she was sucking someone, and she stretched her mouth impossibly wide as two cocks slid into her mouth at the same time. She ended up alternating between both cocks as someone shuddered into her pussy in yet another climax. And the whole time, hands were playing with her swinging tits, pulling them, grabbing them, and she loved it all.

Gradually, Steve realized they were done.

It was as if they were all catching their breaths, everyone sitting around, spent. And all of them were still watching Heather.

He marveled at women. Sure, guys thought about it all the time, but once it was done, it was done. Maybe once in awhile, you might give it a second go, but like most guys, once they shot their bolt, that was it. Women were a different story. Heather had spun off into orgasm a few times, but she was still in it. And the way she looked, she could have taken on another five guys.

They had flipped her onto her back again, and she was still deep in her fuck-fog. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily, and she probably had no idea of what she looked like.

When she had walked into the gym earlier, she looked so classy, all dressed up, showing leg, showing cleavage. Now she just looked used, and it was so damn hot. Her legs dangled over the edge of the mats, wide open, heels still on. Her pussy was wet and slippery and the inside of her thighs was slick with cum. Her abdomen and tits were streaked with it. And her face: her lipstick was smeared, her eye shadow was running. There was cum on her chin, and some in her hair. Just about the sexiest thing he had seen in a long time.

Behind him, the door creaked open. Ted paused for a moment, looking back at Heather, then over at Steve. He grinned, shook his head, and then he was gone.

Colin fumbled with his belt, then he and Nick headed out together, looking guilty as hell, but he knew they would remember this for the rest of their lives.

Only Ronnie was left, eyes glittering as he looked at Heather. He stepped up and put his hand on a boob, almost as if he was trying to imprint the sensation in his mind. He squeezed and Heather groaned. He pinched her nipples and lifted her tits, and her groans turned into moans of arousal. He leaned over and slapped her tits, then again. Heather's mouth opened and her eyes fluttered.

Steve smirked: the quiet ones always had their little kinks, didn't they?

Ronnie finally came out of it. He picked up Heather's bra and panties - at least what was left of them - and stuffed them into his pocket. He looked at Steve. "What are you going to do, you dog?"

Steve shrugged, and Ronnie headed for the door and out.

He listened as footsteps faded away. Weirdly erotic now, in this equipment room, the smell of sex heavy in the air. He stood over Heather, then slid his hand up along her legs. He had never been the squeamish type, and his hand slid onto her pussy. Sure, the other guys had been there, but what to hell, and he slipped his fingers inside, turned on that she was so full of cum, turned on that Heather moaned.

He felt a stirring. He had never come three times in a row, but man...

So damn hot, her pussy slick and wet and he bunched his fingers together and pushed them inside, watching her arch her back as he played with her. She had just fucked five guys, and yet here she was reacting to a hand in her pussy and he pushed her even higher, watching her legs spread open, on automatic.

All four fingers in her pussy. He pushed, her pussy lips suctioning around his hand.

"Fuckfuckfuck," she said, and then she was coming, and he actually felt her pussy spasm around his fingers.

He knew that a lot of sex was psychological; the mind was the best sex organ. He had his experiences in life, some of them quite wild, but this was right up there. This wasn't some bimbo experimenting with her sexuality; this was someone who knew what she was doing, and she had just fucked five guys in a back room. Maybe time to leave her with another psychological kink.

He gripped his cock, slid it up and down her pussy, getting it lubed, easy enough considering how much lube there was. He dropped it, then nestled in her ass. He just left it there for a few seconds, letting her get used to the idea. Then he started to push.

Heather felt it, didn't quite know what to say, what to do. Not something she really did, but then again, neither was the last hour. It was slow and insistent and she felt it go deeper.

Steve watched his cock sink into her ass. She hadn't moved a muscle, but he knew she felt it, which turned him on even more. Deep inside her now, and he watched her tits tremble as he fucked into her. He remembered what Ronnie had done, and the cruel streak kicked in again. He gripped her tits and used them to pull her roughly onto his cock. Then back, Heather making the same animal sounds as before. And when he squeezed her tits, hard, she spun off into another orgasm, her eyes closed, her mouth open.

He waited for his heart to slow down. Pulled out, watching how cum from her pussy oozed out and joined the cum in her ass.

She didn't even move as shuffled to the door. One final look back and he imagined other guys finding her like this, lying there used and open. He shook his head, then slipped through the door and outside.

Heather came out of it slowly, blissed. She felt that wonderful afterglow, and finally she looked up.

She was alone.

That was surprising. She had heard the others leave, but not Steve. She propped herself up on her elbows, looked around. Dead silence inside the equipment room; the only sound was the dull thump from the gymnasium so far away.

She looked down, appalled and aroused at what she saw. She was slick with sweat, and streamers of cum crisscrossed her abdomen. She remembered them playing with her tits, squeezing them, pulling her nipples. She slid a hand onto her boobs, tweaking a nipple, then along her belly to her pussy. So wet, and she was embarrassed and aroused by how full her pussy was.

Heather sat up, and finally her heart slowed to almost normal. She still felt the heat though, in both senses of the word; it was warm in the room, and she was still aroused by the sheer tawdriness of what she had done. But she was here, wasn't she, so it really didn't count.

She stood, looked around for her clothes. Her dress was on the floor, rumpled and creased, and it looked like some of the guys had walked on it. For some reason, it turned her on. The best sex she had was with guys who treated her like a whore.

She couldn't find her bra and panties no matter how hard she looked. She slid into her dress and buttoned up, then walked unsteadily to the door. She cracked it open. No one in sight, because there was no reason for anyone to be in this part of the school, unless they were up to something. Sure.

She crept into the dimly lit hallway, aroused by the feeling off her boobs swinging freely underneath her dress. Saw the door marked Girls, and ducked inside. Only one security light, but enough to check herself in the mirror. Heather knew in an instant that she couldn't go back to the gym. Her hair was messed up, her makeup was ruined. The light caught the wetness between her tits. She felt cheap and slutty and here, away from anyone else, she loved it.

"It's me."

"Uh--huh. Having fun?"

She was in her car, in darkness. Her dress was pulled up, legs bare. She slid her hand onto her slick pussy. So fucking wet.

"Well, had fun." Past tense.

He picked up her tone, as she knew he would. "What -- did you meet up with some old friends?"

"Yes."

"Have a good time?"

"Yes, I did." She paused, knowing it would intrigue him. "And they did,too." She slid two finger inside, started to strum herself. The inside of her thighs was slick and wet.

When hubby spoke, his voice had dropped. "'They'?"

She closed her eyes and thought of the hot, sweaty equipment room. "Yes."

"How many?"

"Five."

There was silence for a few seconds, and then, "All of them?" It was a throaty, aroused whisper.

She strummed herself higher, felt her legs shake, felt the orgasm building. Her fourth, fifth? Tenth? She said, "At the same time." And with that, she came, and she knew he heard it over the phone, her breathing, her arousal, everything.

She gave herself a few seconds before speaking again. "You're not mad at me, are you?" Teasing.

"I want every single detail."

"I thought you might." She would share it all, the dance floor grope, the feverish coupling in the equipment room, Steve's pals using her over and over again.

Maybe not everything. The last little part, the animal nature of a cock sliding into her ass: maybe she would keep that as a little treat for herself. He didn't have to know everything.