All Comments on 'Different Worlds Ch. 03'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlwaysrainingAlwaysrainingover 7 years ago
Well paced and tantalising.

I love the pace of your story telling, making one wonder if they'll ever make it. You have really built the characters well, and they are developing nicely. Looking forward to the next few parts.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

The writing is good, but I have to comment about the device used to draw out the development of the relationship. You used Richard and Sara as just friends, but of course Ivy has to see them and misinterpret what she sees. This sort of relational mistake is seen so often in stories that it almost becomes annoying. Does it actually happen in real life, yes, of course it does, but I suspect more often in fiction than in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rocky road

Like rocky road chocolate this is tantalizing. How about a hot kiss for Ivy and put her on the road to eternal happiness?

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 7 years ago

How can this chapter end here, woman?? Sweet lord!

You know I've been checking back every couple days looking for updates. Love it!

North200North200over 7 years ago
I love the details!

Can't wait for the next chapter...I love how you've set the foundation for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good

I am hooked and I just love this story. You are very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Good writing, it certainly draws the reader in. Looking forward to the next installment.

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
So Well Written.

A great well-written and unhurried story. Better and better.

AnAncientAnAncientover 2 years ago

Brilliant!

Though I do have a major complaint: I'm getting too distracted from my own writing by wanting to continue reading your story ...

I appreciate the complexity and subtlety of how you handle the human interactions.

karalinekaralineover 2 years agoAuthor

high praise from a fellow writer @AnAncient! thanks xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories