All Comments on 'Difficult Step Daughter Pt. 02'

by storytyme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going

Great! Love your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The dialogue

Killed it for me. Do you guys read the conversations you put out before posting it to see if it sounds authentic? They sound like robots,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Daaamn dude, I understand hating reading a story full of errors, but who pissed in your Cheerios after not fucking you last night? Lol. Lighten up! :)

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Who is your editor??

Warn instead of worn; maid instead of made; taunt instead of taut; Those are just a few of the errors in spelling. I won't even try to list all the grammar errors. I agree with the comment that says you sound like a teenager. And then to say the point of part 2 was to "tease her back like she teased him" sounds even MORE like a teenager. It did NOT show her that he was in control...if he was, he'd never have had sex with her. You say it's not the end but yet it's been close to a year since it was published. Ever hear the phrase "Let sleeping dogs lay"? Quit while you are ahead. Or in this case, behind.

storytymestorytymeover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback

Bobossweetnessfreak thank you for your feedback. I look forward to reading your FIRST published story. I am sure it will be a master piece. Criticism and praise is always welcomed from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
honestly, meeting negative criticism with hostility isn't the best path

Generally, I'd advise taking the criticism and leave the negativity behind. thus, instead of tossing it back to the guy, you "could" just say that you've taken a look at the things you can correct and you'll do so next time.

you are a good author, but even though the guy was harsh, he wasn't incorrect on his observations. Keep writing, and you'll go places.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WOW sweet . But better spell check please .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous