All Comments on 'Dig a Pony'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HDK is back!

Classic, and funnier than ever. Five big ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5*

ok ya got one over on me, it was fun. maby u should do more cornball stories for a while im getting tired of loving wife/cockould.or what ever its called. cant figure that one out though. its the female that stays on the nest and raises the other egg. not the male.

stev2244stev2244about 6 years ago

HDK didn't change horses at midstream and wrote a classic. Hilarious story. That's as HDK-like as a story can be. Of course, it was obvious that the guy just recorded the wives with their husbands, but that added to the fun. I wanted to scream "you idiots!" the whole time.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
Priceless

You are my absolute favourite. HDK first, daylight second.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 6 years ago
Another Classic HDK Story

This one could have almost been placed in Humor. Too bad Tyler had to bite the big one, though.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
My guy.

You never let me down. I know I am going to chuckle, then shake my head in wonder at what you do. This is HDK, and there is no one better. Thank you, Randi.

amyyumamyyumabout 6 years ago
Very entertaining -- for a degenerate (ha, ha)

Seriously, HDK, that was excellent. 5* from your ideal woman! Cheers, Amy.

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
It is very good

that HDK is open minded enough to do 'Special Needs' porn. Those wives were...something.

IamreadingtomuchcrapIamreadingtomuchcrapabout 6 years ago
Hilarious,

Master at work. Very funny read .

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Funny As Usual, But....

....It's a bit of a stretch for the lead investigator to be unaware that the deceased was a black man....

Still a delightful HDK romp through tongue-in-cheek one-liners and improbable situations. The "Butler did it" was a gagger, though. Talk about spewing into the rose bushes! ;-)

Thanks for this terrific contribution to MMT day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sucked

Soooooo predictable. Yuppers ! Here's your CONDOM to knall on . At least you did not cuckold it up ! So I gave it what it deserves. A 1 star.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonabout 6 years ago
So funny and great.

Loved it! Really excellent. You've proven you're the stud of Literotica.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Not My Favorite

I was going crazy with those Fellini-esque dialog jumps, and wanted to slap the characters with their misunderstandings of what was just said.

I realize that was the humor of it, but I found it more frustrating than funny.

JounarJounarabout 6 years ago
You were full retard HDK. Never go full retard

Gotta agree with Sbrooks on this one. I get what you were trying for but in this case, playing it straight would of made a much better story or even just a little humor in it which you have done so well before. The wives not batting an eyelid about them supposedly having affairs and yukking it up just among themselves just felt to off.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
DO THE PONY WITH YOUR PARTNER

on a big boys time, try and hid all fetishes, TK U MLJ LV NV

ohioohioabout 6 years ago
There's just nobody better

Absolutely no one can spin a tale (or in this case, a tail) than HDK. He is the man! (or in this case, the mane)

Somehow from the very beginning of the story, he draws us into his weird, humorous, totally crazed universe with its own rules, where everything makes its own kind of sense. People behave in ways that are totally nuts, and yet we keep going along for the ride. He is unique--and a treasure.

Thanks to Randi for her organizing this story-fest: anything that gets another Beatle-titled tale out of HDK is well worth the effort!

Thanks, ohio

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 6 years ago
LMAO

5* . Thanks for the funniest story . Needed this today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Light and funny

Humurous and engaging. I like it since most of the stories in the Tour are dark and heavy. This one's different.

deadonedeadoneabout 6 years ago
Wow never guessed it

Wow, the Butler did it, in the kitchen, with the revolver.

Dang and I had Colonel Mustard did it, in the library, with a candlestick.

Once again I remember why after all this time I still love to read your work.

Although the Bub Light was to much for me; clean the driveway with it fine, but drinking it is completely fictional. I can believe the women, the cop, the computer running XP still working, BUT not people drinking Bud Light!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 6 years ago
HA!

That was a hoot!

My thanks to the author

for a few chuckles.

wonder203wonder203about 6 years ago
2*

No Thanks. I missed the humour that everyone else seems to have found. I just found it boring.

K.K.K.K.about 6 years ago
Classic HDK

HDK has a knack for writing funny dialog between cops and suspects. This story is a good as any of his other humorous accounts of fumbling police interviews.

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
good story

yea it was nice to read. A nice change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved It!

Very funny indeed, some of the lines are classics.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyabout 6 years ago
too much humor

this could've been easily a dark, brooding, captivating story, but then HDK's dry humor kind of spoiled it; well, even the best can do a slipshod job sometime; this is one of those. this begs for a non-humorous version 2, which will work only HDK writes it again. Not bad really, but then you end up expecting too much from a great writer every time, and HDK is surely a victim of that. Never mind. Not all songs of Beatles are great.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Funny? yes, but...

Funny? yes, but after the masterpiece "Not guilty", any story showing up with the same detective, will be compared to that one...And it isn't easy to be compared to a masterpiece...However a good read...3*

texaschucktexaschuckabout 6 years ago

British humor at its best. I loved it.

wrangler61wrangler61about 6 years ago
LMAO

Laughing my ass off

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 6 years ago
How can anyone not give this a 5.

Hell, I have tears in my eyes from laughing. This was hysterical. Great job, HDK.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
The

Cop actually made this story an enjoyable read! She-it Man he was a pervert He drank O, P beer. (Other Peoples beer) So the Butler did do it!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
holy shit

a 5 i call bullshit 5 my ass. i love ur stories but a have read 3 of these dumbass event stories now and they are trash. this event turned out really bad stories and typos all over the place from good authors. ur dialog in this one was crap. i think ppl dont see it bc the got all excited about the event and how much stories that popped out at once

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
In the tradition of “Not Guilty”

I’m still smiling. My wife said “what - what’s so funny when I started giggling after reading “ ‘You had no reason to kill him since you didn't know he was slipping me the salami,’ reasoned Marge.” Very nice comic relief after reading Stev2244’s gem “Living Nightmare”. Thanks ***** By the way, I have read “Not Guilty” a dozen times if I’ve read it once - any time I need a quick mood readjustment!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 6 years ago
LMAO

Hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks!

schulz777schulz777about 6 years ago
sorry

not interessting and not realy funny....to many stupidity in that story

we know you can do better, but not this time

2 starrs

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGabout 6 years ago
Too funny

It brought a smile to my face. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"to many stupidity"

The irony, it burns!

Richie4110Richie4110about 6 years ago
Bizarre but Entertaining

This script is way outside your usual stories and totally unbelievable. And, I can only offer you my sincere appreciation for this adult fairy tale. It was enjoyable, riveting, and well well constructed.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kind of dumb. But thanks for the effort.

Too campy and slapstickish for me. Hope others like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bravo

A fun read HDK, I was rolling around laughing when Sue came into the house saying Tyler fucked her in the ass...lolol...I also see your a old school porn fan with mention of Jenna Jameson and Marilyn Chambers...lol

mithanialmithanialabout 6 years ago
Good fun

Now uhhh... Lady in red? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Criminy! This is Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

With HDK it's not about plot, or surprising endings it's about the ride. What a joy, a roller coaster of fun.

Terrific, great, superb!

HDK is a true legend!

A great big five.

Notice JPB is a PBR man and HDK likes Bud Lite. Sorry HDK, I'm with JPB and the Pabst on that.

Jedd Clampett

Give out a yell for B&R!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was pretty bad

and an obvious setup for a bad joke about 'The Butler always does it'.

This really belongs more in humor, although it didn't make me laugh.

Frankly, you usually do a better job than this.

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
Your normal sharp humor was not apparent in this

in fact, seemed forced. I even briefly got confused like the "who's on first" bit with all the names and jocularity. Swing and a miss.

Ducky7Ducky7about 6 years ago
This was very funny

Yes of course the butler did it......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wry, dry humor - it works

Thank you HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice story - FUN

Great imagination for creating a very funny story~!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty funny. At least 5 Stars worth.

Thanks for sharing your distinctive work!

rnebularrnebularabout 6 years ago
Hahahahaha

Haven't laughed this much in a while. Was like watching Charlie Chaplin in my head!

Thanks for the laugh hdk!

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsabout 6 years ago
Great Change of Pace

Really loved the humorous take on a murder mystery. What a truly nice change of pace.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
HDK

A little HKD each day helps keep it all in perspective.

maninconnmaninconnabout 6 years ago
I laughed!

I dig a good HDK tale. Thanks!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
Ha! That worked really well!

Mysterious with a few hints of humour.

I enjoyed it. Now I have to get back to work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Silly

Most of your comments raved about how humorous this was but I found it to be a bunch of silliness. All of the wives should be institutionalized. Imagine your wife bragging about how so many other men will be calling her to suck their cocks. I would have dragged her ass to the door right there and told her she could make her living sucking cocks then.

I think this story was drastically overrated by most.

Crusader235Crusader235about 6 years ago
Silly

Seriously silly yes! Seriously funny yes, the butler always does it. Some of these Anonymous Pricks need to lighten up, and have fun with a cute story. Four stars from this reader thanks for the story.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyabout 6 years ago
one of the two of my most favorite authors

the other one is Matt Moreau; nobody can make your blood boil like he can, if you are hetrosexually oriented, that is.

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

Thats a funny story , I loved it. Thank you for being a legend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
this should have been in humor and satire!!!

very nice story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Campy good fun--but obvious

Chuckle-worthy fare. But heavy on foreshadowing. We knew the solution to the enigma way early. Just not the details. The ''star'' of the show was not the narrator so much as the porn-loving, beer quaffing ''Inspector Clouseau'' that hit the neighborhood and had everyone hating everyone else. He was a bit of a hoot. With some sharpening, this could be more dedicated to camp, absurdity, and hilarity--and be a great read.

oshawoshawabout 6 years ago

Nobody can write a story like HDK!

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
Smiles

Okay, one very rarely ever gets to read humor on this web site.... however you have changed that. Thanks for the amusing story with the world’s dumest detective. Nicely done and appreciated.

.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyabout 6 years ago
ROFLMAO

How the hell can anyone stick their tongue that far into their cheek?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Over the top

I appreciated the effort but it was a touch over the top.

More of thehumor missed than hit.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 6 years ago
Funfarce

Fun and silly story. I don’t know how the cop obtained all the videos, but whatever- it is good to know there are such close-knit neighborhoods out there!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Tyler?

Oh my lord. You had me almost rolling on the floor with the detective not wanting to give out any information and the wife's almost getting into it over whom serviced Tyler best. It seemed like that the wife was walking around all fluffed up like a turkey because she gave Tyler the best blowjobs he ever had. This stands up along with Not Guilty. Keep on writing you have a very special talent.

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Be careful

This story.makes me realize how important it is to limit peoples access to your home with keys. There could have been several divorces and possible internet sales of the footages. Good ending and it made yoy think as story unfolded. It is nice to see marriages surviving in a story.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Oh my!

Yes, this was well over the top, lol.

But it show great imagination

and wonderful humour.

What more can you ask for in a story?!

Loved it from start to finish.

Top ratings from me.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

I get this was supposed to be funny, but mostly I just found characters like the detective and the wife acting so stupid annoying instead.

It was just laid on way too thick.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESover 5 years ago
Great

Just hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What A Crazy Story

Crazy in a good way. And pretty funny too. I enjoyed it all the way through. 5⭐️s.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
After

After the last two, I had to re-read a HDK that I knew was good. This one is.

desertdog43desertdog43about 5 years ago
Never a dull moment

Around that neighborhood....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Taylor didn't video

I love the humor and the different character development used, but...

Taylor wouldn't hide a laptop of video taken in his own house. He was a victim of the same spy and a crazed neighbor. Keep going and find the voyeur.

meganann10meganann10about 5 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the characters in the story really funny and entertaining, Great job

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Really funny!

The cop Cook is hilarious. With all the beer he drinks I'm surprised he can think straight. The wives are all a bit ditsy. I must say that I got a good chuckle out of this. A 5 Star Rating.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Absolutely

Anyone who didn't laugh reading this should see a doctor to have that stick removed.

Laughed through the second reading. Very Inspector Clouseau.

Seems to me LW should have a couple of sub categories. Comedy being one so I can make sure I read it. Cuck stories being the other so I can make sure I don't read it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
funny but typical HDK

no matter what the wife does, a little pussy covers everything

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Gadzooks!

This was funny!

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

VERY good, VERY funny.

The Butler always does it!

Detective Cook Strikes again.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

It’s astounding that the women could be *that* stupid! None remember the act, yet all try to one-up each other... potentially incriminating their husbands. They’re even dumber than Cook!

BigJim48BigJim48about 4 years ago
Dig a Cop

I know that this was a comedic story, but Harddaysknight must have a low opinion of his local police force or all police. No person that rises to the level of detective who be THAT stupid! I must watch too much cop shows because I had this figured out with the second murder premise.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Jesus

People are not this stupid, although some do come close. Who believes something they have no memory of doing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great farce!

This has got to be one of the funniest stories on this site. Readers should remember that it's a farce!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
Nice little bit of fluff

Thanks for taking the time and sharing this with us HDK!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 3 years ago
Hilarious!

I felt an American "Pink Panther" moment there! Most detectives bring their own side-kick to the show, Cook seems take any suspect’s Bud!

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
Funny Story

I thought "Not Guilty" was better. I liked the fact that your main character, usually the victim in cheating wife stories, was always three steps ahead of everyone else. That story was an eight this was only a five. Thanks again

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

A good humorous confusing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Painful!!!

This is humour? Where everyone acts brain dead? Crap! 2*s.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Well I thought it was pretty funny - LOL! Little too much tongue in cheek at times but still 5*...

dob092095dob092095over 3 years ago

Very funny. Yeah tongue in cheek over the top, but still funny as all get out. Loved it. Five star.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Man, I hope your local police department doesn't know you write these stories.

JustaSailorJustaSailoralmost 3 years ago

By far the funniest story I have read on Literotica!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

The Dukes of Hazzard's Sheriff Coltrane comes to LW.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Now that's a funny story. 5 stars for making me laugh.

msdaniemsdanieover 2 years ago

OK, Ive read several of your stories and you have a wicked, sick sense of humor, I did figure it out when the pony girl said that her husband liked to treat her like a pony then it dawned on me that each wife was videoed ing what she liked best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hahaha!

Very funny, clever story. And a very good storyteller.

5+++ stars.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Yes, yes, very funny and some detective! No wonder the girls couldn't remember screwing around with Tyler. But they sure wanted to know they were god at what they were doing with a guy they weren't doing it with! Does that make any cense? 5 stars

FreakpowerFreakpowerover 2 years ago

The butler 😁🤣🤣

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories