Dig a Pony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the funny part. I really don't know," replied Sue. "Detective Cook told me today that he found a video of Tyler sodomizing me. I have no memory of it. Cook said we were doing it doggy style and my face was clearly visible. He even complimented me on having nice tits!"

"He told me the same thing, about my tits, that is!" exclaimed Marge. "Do you think he really does think we have nice tits, or was he just being polite?"

"He meant it in my case. I'm sure of that. He said he could watch my girls 'swing to and fro all day long', as he put it. He told me he watches a lot of porn and my tits look a lot like Jenna Jameson's!"

"Really? He told me mine were like Marilyn Chambers' in her early years," admitted Marge. "That's probably why he's a detective. He pays attention to details."

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?" I practically shouted. "You both claim you have no memory of having sex with Tyler, but you're both convinced that you did. This makes no sense. Sue, did you ever wake up with a sore ass? It seems like that would be an indicator of being ass fucked," I reasoned.

"Not in the past few years. Bill has gotten to be quite the bugger, if you know what I mean. He plunders my little rosebud at least once a week. He's quite gentle and I must have calloused up or something, because it never hurts the next day anymore," confessed Sue.

"Marge, can I ask you how big Tyler's cock was?" questioned Sue. "Were you able to swallow his entire sword? I don't remember it at all and I'm wondering of it was smaller than Bill's since I never felt any pain afterward."

"He had a nice cock, but I can deep throat pretty good, so I..."began Marge before she noticed my angry scowl as I squeezed my beer so hard the pop top popped and beer shot to the ceiling.

"I never really saw it," corrected Marge quickly. "I just assume he had a nice cock. I give a pretty damn good blow job, so I imagine I was able to swallow it all. I can't actually remember ever being alone with Tyler, never mind polishing his knob."

The ringing of the doorbell once again interrupted my journey down the rabbit hole. Marge turned around to open the door only to have it pushed open. A rather distraught Bianca Landers rushed inside.

"Marge! Sue! I don't know what to do! I think Steve may have been the one to send Tyler to the happy hunting ground! Tyler was making me dress up like a pony girl. He played all sorts of wicked games with me. He called me his mare and would pull on my reins when he mounted me!"

"Well, fuck me!" I shouted to silence the three women as they now jabbered nonstop. "How long as this been going on? Did the police find your harness, or saddle, or whatever the fuck you wore as a pony girl?"

"You don't have to get nasty," snapped Bianca as she gave me her best stink eye look. "I don't really know how long we've been doing it, okay? Tyler must have drugged me, or hypnotized me, or something. At least that's what that nice Detective Cook thinks."

"Detective Cook?" repeated Sue. "By any chance, did he mention that you have nice tits?"

"As a matter of fact, he couldn't help but notice. When I have my outfit on, it pushes these babies up and out like you wouldn't believe. There isn't a man out there that wouldn't admire them. Is your interest simply prurient, or is there some other reason you ask?"

"That weasel told Marge and me that we had nice tits, too. He must tell every woman that when he see their tits," reasoned Sue. "Now I wonder if he's full of shit, or if he really does like my tits."

"What the goddamn hell difference does it make?" I demanded as I began to pace the room. "All three of you were in a sexual relationship with Tyler, yet none of you realized it? Is that what I'm hearing?"

"I never said Marge and Sue were pony girls," corrected Bianca. "I doubt Tyler had the time or inclination to bother with them when he had me in his stable."

"Oh yeah?" snarled Sue. "He was fucking me in the ass all the time. He loved how tight it was!"

"I was sucking his cock every chance I got!" insisted my wife proudly.

"Only after he fucked my ass!" retorted Sue with an evil grin. "He told me it saved him having to take a shower."

I managed to grab Marge as she lunged for Sue. I thought I had caught her in time, but when I hauled her back next to me, she had a major portion of Sue's blouse in her hand.

"I'm sorry, Sue," managed Marge as she, Bianca and I stared at Sue's exposed breasts.

"That's okay," responded Sue as she placed her hands to conceal her ample melons. "They're probably all over the internet by now anyway. Tyler probably posted our illicit affair on some of those pay sites and made a fortune off my tits and ass."

"I never thought of that," admitted Marge. "I'll probably be getting calls from random guys wanting one of my amazing blowjobs. I don't even know the going rate."

"What in hell is wrong with you three?" I asked as I shook my head in disbelief. "You don't know that Tyler posted anything to the web. Hell, you don't even know for certain that you had any sort of sex with him. The only thing we can be sure about right now is that Sue has seriously nice tits.

"Bianca, you said that your outfit made your tits stand up and out. How do you know that if you have no memory of ever being with him in that way?" I asked since I had been considering her statement ever since she had made it.

"If you must know, Steve likes me to pretend to be his pony. He likes to train me, ride me, feed me treats, discipline me, you know what I mean. We're adults and what we do in our home is no one else's business," insisted Bianca defiantly.

I took a slow pull on what was left of my now warm beer as I considered the situation. The women wandered into our bedroom in search of a top Sue could wear home. Things just didn't add up.

I had known Tyler for fifteen years. He was a quiet guy. He had his own consulting business and worked from home. That would have given him the opportunity to have kinky sex with every one of the ladies in our group, but it seemed way out of character for what I knew about him.

I trusted the guy. We all did. In fact, he kept the keys to most of our homes since he lived in the community and worked at home. It wasn't all that unusual for one of us to call him and ask for a favor during the day. It could be anything from letting the cable guy in to helping the kids when they forgot or misplaced their house keys. He was always willing to lend a helping hand.

I just couldn't see him drugging or hypnotizing at least three women into being his sex toys. I was a bit pissed at Detective Cook for suggesting it. On the other hand, what other explanation could there be? Cook claimed to have videos of Tyler living his fantasies with at least three married women, one of whom was my wife.

I began to wonder if the other wives in our group believed that they were involved sexually with Tyler. The common denominator seemed to be Detective Cook and his crazy assertions about blowjobs, ass fucking, and pony girls. The odd thing was that all three women actually did those things with their husbands, or so they claimed.

With so many people in the community being questioned by Detective Cook, the residents in our neighborhood seem to withdraw into themselves. It was apparent that the killer was not only still at large, but quite possibly one of our neighbors. Social events became nonexistent. Residents stopped taking walks in the evening and most people made their children play inside.

I was due to take a week's vacation when Ralph Johnson called me on Sunday afternoon. "Dan, I hate to ask you this, but I'm in a bind. I'm going to put the house on the market and I need a little help cleaning out my tools and stuff. I rented a storage unit from Cube Smart over by the mall. The reason I'm calling is my back went out yesterday and I can barely walk.

"Grace and I are supposed to meet with the realtor on Tuesday and we want to get rid most of the clutter. I plan to place a lot of my stuff in a small storage unit until we find a new house closer to Grace's new job.

"I remember that you always took the first week in April off to start your garden and do maintenance on your house. Would it be possible for you to come over tomorrow and sort out my stuff and take the items worth keeping to the storage unit? I'd pay you for your time and you can use my pickup to haul everything."

"Sure, Ralph," was my immediate reply. "I'll be over first thing tomorrow morning. Maybe we can get it all cleaned up by noon or so."

"Was that Ralph Johnson?" asked Marge. "What did he want? Was he hoping I'd blow him since Tyler died and I must be desperate?"

My relationship with Marge had been more than a little strained since Tyler had been killed. She would frequently mention that she had oral sex with Tyler when the kids weren't around to hear it. It was almost like she was trying to make me angry enough to throw her ass to the curb, and she had me considering it. If it hadn't been for the kids, I probably would have done exactly that.

"I'm going to help move Ralph's tools and other valuables to a storage unit so they can get the house ready to sell," I explained. "He knew I always take time off the first week in April, so he asked me to help him tomorrow.

"It may be hard to believe but not every man wants you to blow him. At least they wouldn't admit it to your husband. You and Tyler had something special going."

"Dan, it wasn't like that! He drugged or hypnotized me into that stuff. I've never knowingly cheated on you in any way. I never would. I just hope they catch the killer pretty soon. Waiting for the other shoe to drop is driving me crazy," admitted Marge. "I hope I never see that Detective Cook again."

"Has he been asking you more questions?" I demanded.

"He's been making a point of showing up in strange places when one of the wives in our social group is out and about. I saw him in the grocery store three days ago. Bianca told me that she ran into him at the mall last week while Sue keeps seeing him at the coffee shop near her work.

"He asked me if I remembered anything more about blowing Tyler and a couple of even more personal things," admitted Marge.

"He asked something more personal than giving blowjobs to a murdered friend?" I repeated in amazement.

"It was pertaining to Tyler's death," explained Marge. "He wanted to know if I swallowed every time Tyler came, or if I ever let him cum all over my 'nice firm tits', his words, not mine."

"He asked that? What did you tell him?"

"I told the truth. I always swallow, but I'm sure that if Tyler told me he wanted to cum on my firm tits, I would have been happy to oblige. I'm an unselfish lover," stated Marge proudly.

"You told Cook that? What in hell is wrong with you? You don't remember even being alone with Tyler, never mind swallowing his spunk or letting him shoot his load on your firm tits!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks for the kind words about my girls," beamed Marge. "You like them, Cook likes them and Tyler literally got off on them."

When Marge moved her admiring eyes from her tits to my face, she suddenly stopped smiling. "I mean he probably loved to cum on my tits if we did what Cook has the video proof that he claims."

"I'm going to help Ralph cleanout his clutter tomorrow. I want you to make an appointment to see someone about your memory lapse and your eagerness to believe that you and Tyler were having an illicit affair," I insisted.

"You, too? Sue said that Bill was making her go to a psychiatrist because he feels that she's developed a strange anal fixation on Tyler. Maybe we can get a group rate or something. I'll get her doctor's name and number from her and call tomorrow."

I was at Ralph's at eight o'clock the next morning. It didn't take me long to determine that just cleaning out his garage would take the better part of the day. It was early afternoon by the time I had carted enough stuff away to be able to open his trap door to the attic over the garage. It was one of those doors on springs that unfolded when you pulled the string down that was tied to it.

With more than a little trepidation, I climbed up the ladder and looked around. Ralph said he was going inside to lie on the couch and he was taking a cold beer and a bottle of Tylenol with him. I had suggested it wasn't the best combination for a sore back, but he felt that he was self-medicating just fine.

I was pleased to discover very little junk had accumulated in Ralph's attic. I stepped onto the plywood nailed across the joists and turned on the overhead light. The first thing I noticed was a laptop sitting in a far corner. It was open and the monitor showed movement.

I moved closer and quickly made out Grace in what appeared to be her bedroom. As I watched, Ralph gingerly walked into the room and approached his wife. To my surprise, I was able to hear him speak as clear as day. He reached for Grace's shoulders and slid her robe off and let it drop to the floor.

Everyone knew that Grace had a large rack, but I was still amazed at the amount of tit flesh the woman possessed. They were very large, yet they seemed to defy gravity.

"I need a quick tit fuck," insisted Ralph.

"What about Dan?" asked Grace as Ralph began mauling her amazing tits.

"He's working on the attic now," responded Ralph. "He'll be busy for a while. Now wrap those puppies around my cock and get me off."

"I don't think it's a good idea with one of our friends in the house," responded Grace, although she made no effort to stop Ralph from taking a nipple into his mouth and nursing like a starving baby.

"Don't tell me that you want him to tit fuck you, too? I'm trying to get past Tyler shooting his load between the twin peaks, but there'll be trouble if you try that again," shot back Ralph as he pulled his mouth off his wife's left nipple.

"I told you that Tyler never touched me like that. He never saw my breasts and certainly never slid his cock between them. Why do you believe that detective over your own wife?" asked Grace.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because he's seen the video and told us about it while asking me questions which suggested he may believe that I killed Tyler out of jealousy," responded Ralph curtly.

I was no expert on women, but as I watched the anger on Grace's face, it quickly occurred to me that Ralph was not going to be getting any. Not surprisingly, Grace bent over, grabbed her robe and disappeared into the bathroom. Ralph grumbled something and lurched back through the open doorway. Ten seconds later, the monitor went dark.

The entire thing was really strange. Ralph didn't even do email. He hated computers and refused to use them. Either Grace or Ralph had forgotten that they had placed a computer in the attic that was capable of recording their bedroom activities, or they didn't know of its existence. The latter seemed more likely.

That was when I saw a small tag with my name! It was the laptop I had given to Tyler almost a year ago. I had purchased a new one after struggling with my old laptop for years. It ran Windows XP, which Microsoft had stopped supporting. I told Tyler that I was going to throw it out one night at a party, and he asked if he could have it. Later that week I erased the hard drive and gave the machine to him. I remembered how much that simple gift had delighted him. How did it wind up in Ralph's attic?

Suddenly the screen lit up and I saw Ralph walking into his kitchen. He carefully took two beers out of his refrigerator and wandered to the garage door. The screen went dark again.

I decided to explore the files on the laptop out of curiosity. Within seconds I was watching video of Ralph sliding his cock between what looked like pillows, but were actually Grace's mammoth breasts. I was still watching it when I heard Ralph call my name. I shut down the file and grabbed some stuffed toys to carry down.

I had no idea what to say or do about the situation, so I decided to say nothing, at least until I could get a better handle on what was actually going on. By this time, I had a pretty good load on Ralph's pickup. I drank the beer he offered and once we finished our brews, I hauled another load to his storage unit.

I made it home that afternoon around four, so I had an hour to kill before Marge came back from work. I strolled over to my garage refrigerator and took out a Bud Light. I almost shit my pants when a person behind me suddenly spoke.

"Could I have one of those while we have a little talk?" asked that damned Detective Cook.

I swung around in surprise and stared at him. How in hell did he suddenly appear in my garage? I never saw him outside when I pulled into the driveway and the garage was empty when the door went up.

As I moved my eyes to the driveway to see his department issued Ford parked a short distance behind my car, he reached out and plucked the unopened beer from my hand.

Shrugging, I grabbed another one and sat down on the stool I keep in my garage for times like this. Cook opened his brew, took a long pull and plunked his fat ass down on my workbench.

"What the hell kind of bullshit have you been telling my wife?" I demanded once my brain overcame the shock of having Cook in my garage.

"I guess that depends on what you classify as bullshit," chuckled Cook. "You can't argue that she has nice tits, or that she gives great head, so maybe you're referring to her blowing the late Tyler Robinson."

"That's a good place to start," I snapped. "Why in hell did you plant the idea that she's been blowing Tyler? She doesn't remember doing anything even remotely close to that."

"Cheating sluts never admit it to their husbands," pointed out Cook as he indicated he'd finished his beer and would like another. Being a good host, I went to my refrigerator and took out two more and handed him one. My first one was only half gone, but I wanted to be sure I kept one in reserve in case he drank the rest of the twelve pack.

"You can't call Marge a cheating slut without proof," I argued, if somewhat weakly. "She doesn't remember having anything to do with Tyler and I believe her."

"Sure you do," chuckled the infuriating Cook. "I made it all up. I never saw the video that shows her topless and sucking cock to beat the band. I never saw that little birthmark by her nipple. I didn't see Robinson pull her head down so she could suck harder and swallow his entire load."

The damn guy seemed too confident to be wrong about it. How would he know about Marge's birthmark if he hadn't seen her topless in a video? It was upsetting as hell.

"Tell me. Did you know your wife was blowing one of your friends?" asked Cook as he placed his empty bottle on my bench. He then reached over and grabbed the extra beer I had planned on drinking and twisted the cap. "Did you kill Tyler Robinson in a jealous rage?"

"No!" I practically yelled at the miserable bastard. "I didn't know it because it never happened!"

"You deny that Robinson was killed?" asked Cook in surprise.

"I know he was killed, you miserable fuck! Marge never blew him. She'd never do that."

"I think you did know. In fact, everyone I've interviewed knows that your wife swallowed Robinson's cock, that he fucked Sue Jackson in the ass, that he rode Bianca Landers like it was the Kentucky Derby, and he really loved sliding his cock between Grace Johnson's enormous knockers!" insisted Cook.

"How in hell could people know that, unless you told them, you miserable prick?" I demanded.

Cook signaled that he had another dead soldier in his hand, so I angrily grabbed a beer out of the refrigerator and handed it to him. He nodded his appreciation.

"Hey, don't take it out on me because Robinson was getting all the pussy and tits he could handle at the expense of his friends. How about I show you a nice set of tits that aren't your wife's? That should help take the sting out of being married to a fucking tramp," placated Cook.