Dig a Pony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I do like seeing tits," I admitted. "What have you got?"

"Don't tell anyone I let you see this, but I have a video of Robinson giving the Johnson to the Johnson woman's big tits," whispered Cook conspiratorially as he turned on an iPad he had carried with him. "Look at the hooters on her!"

I watched the video he showed me for about ten seconds before I turned to Cook in amazement. "You have got to be the dumbest son-of-a-bitch in the fucking world. That's a video of Ralph Johnson's Johnson between his wife's tits, and that isn't even the half of it!"

"Now you're telling me that you know what your friends' cocks look like?" laughed Cook. "You're the dumb bastard. You should prefer going to the electric chair before admitting to being a damn fag cuck! Unless you have some proof, I'm sticking with the theory that this is Tyler Robinson's dick."

"That's the other half of the story," I chuckled. "Tyler Robinson was a black man. The cock in the video is white!"

"Shit!" blurted Cook. "Nancy Robinson is white. Are you sure her husband was black?"

"Come on, Cook! We played cards and even went on a few trips together. He was a really good guy and he was black. I'm quite certain."

"That takes me back to square one," lamented Cook as he went over and pulled out a beer and then offered me one. "Have you really seen Johnson's Johnson, or did you just make that shit up?"

"That's kind of a weird story," I admitted. "I was helping Ralph move some tools and stuff to a storage shed when I found a laptop in his attic. It used to belong to me and I had given it to Tyler."

I suddenly had an idea. "Where did you get the videos showing various wives from our group doing all that kinky shit you claim to have seen?"

"I searched Robinson's laptop and found the short clips. I just assumed he had taped women in his home. I used to do that all of the time until... well. Never mind. Why do you ask?" was Cook's next question.

"Were there any clips of Nancy Robinson on his laptop?" I asked as I tried to shake the thought of Cook's bedroom videos.

"Yeah, there were a few with her. In them, she was being spanked by some big black guy before he fucked the shit out of her. I don't usually watch interracial porn.

"Wait! Could that have been her husband?" asked the incredibly sharp detective.

"The laptop I gave him was set up in Johnson's attic, apparently recording intimate moments. There was also a camera in the kitchen, now that I think about it. Tyler had keys to the homes of his friends. I wonder if he planted cameras and recording devices in them?"

I felt my gut lurch as I suddenly realized that Tyler had a key to my house! What if he had set up cameras in my house? I rushed over to the rose bushes and vomited until there was nothing left in my stomach.

"I don't like to give advice, but you really should cut back on your drinking," offered Cook as he finished the last of his beer and pulled out yet another. "You're going to kill those rose bushes."

I wiped my mouth and hurried into my kitchen and began looking around in a bit of frenzy. Cook followed me in and watched as I pulled appliances out and unplugged them. Then I began running my hands along the top of the cabinets.

"If you're looking for more beer, there's some left in the refrigerator in the garage," suggested the detective. "Your clock is an hour off. Did you forget to set it when the time changed?"

I turned to find the detective pointing to a small clock sitting on a little nook by the doorway to the living room. I rushed over and unplugged it. Then I spun it around in my hand as I studied it closely. There it was! A tiny optical devise was mounted in the face of the clock!

I ran back out to the garage and looked around. I tried to imagine where I would hide something I didn't want me to find it. The obvious thing was to check out what little attic space I had over the garage. I had to move some stuff out of my way, but I was finally able to pull the steps down and climb up. I immediately saw a laptop pushed into a corner and went over to investigate.

I jiggled the mouse and it came to life. I played back the most recent file and saw myself in the kitchen looking around as Cook came into the room and pointed to the clock! I pulled up a much older file only to see Margie giving me a world class blowjob.

"They are some seriously nice tits!" came Cook's voice from behind me. Startled, I jumped to the side and smacked my head into a rafter.

"That's the same video I have of your wife blowing Robinson," observed Cook just as the owner of the cock in the video sat down on the bed, revealing my entire face.

"It looks like Robinson was secretly taking videos of at least several friends," I observed. "He had keys to most of our homes. If he made secret videos of his own wife, he might have a camera planted in his kitchen."

"Yeah, like I want to learn the recipe for tuna casserole," dismissed Cook. "Why in hell would anyone want to hide a camera in a kitchen? That makes no sense."

"It's the room where most family decisions are made. Guests often sit around the kitchen table and socialize. Sometimes people get shot to death in their kitchen," I added.

"Well, fuck me!" managed Cook as he rushed to climb down from the attic. "Come on! You're going to help me search Robinson's place!"

It only required a few minutes for us to reach the late Tyler Robinson's home. Cook pressed the doorbell and then paced back and forth as he waited for someone to answer.

Nancy Robinson eventually appeared at the door. She was wearing a robe and her hair was wet. It appeared that she had just been in the shower. Seeing Cook, she pulled her robe tighter to her body to make certain Cook had no free shots.

"I'm too busy to even think about your tits," assured Cook as his eyes kept darting to the garage. "I already have the video, anyway. Would you mind if Daniel and I had a look around your garage, Ma'am?"

Nancy barely managed a nod before Cook was off the step and headed for the garage. The overhead door was open, so we went in and looked around. Cook led the way to the attic door in the ceiling and tried to open it, but he was too short to reach the cord to pull it open. He even jumped a couple of times, although the laws of physics were against him. The best he seemed to accomplish was to stand on his toes.

I offered to open it but he stubbornly refused to allow me. He flushed a deep red when Nancy stepped in, reached up and pulled the folding stairway down for him.

I was worried that the steps would fail under his weight, but they held as he actually seemed to scamper up the ladder. I followed him once he had stepped onto the attic floor, relieving the stress on the wooden rungs. By the time I stepped into the attic, Cook had a laptop open and was staring at the screen.

"What do you see?" I asked as I approached his location.

"Not a fucking thing! I don't think it works," was Cook's response.

I reached down and wiggled the mouse and the screen came alive. I pulled up the files and opened the oldest file that had not been named. Cook and I stood side by side as we watched in high definition as Tyler walked into the kitchen and opened the door for whoever had been banging on it. I recognized Van Butler as he pushed his way into the kitchen. He reached into his jacket pocket as he cursed at Tyler for backing over his $400 bicycle that very morning. Then he pulled a gun and shot Tyler in the head!

"Holy shit!" croaked Cook. "We have our killer. Do you recognize the guy?"

"Yeah, it's Tyler's next door neighbor, Van Butler," was my stunned reply.

"Damn! I knew it," chuckled the detective as I just stared at him in stunned disbelief..

"The Butler always does it," explained Cook with a straight face.

"So that jackass didn't have videos of me blowing Tyler? He didn't even know that Tyler was black? The video was of me blowing you?" asked Marge as I tried to explain the stunning conclusion to the murder case.

"If it wasn't Tyler that fucked Sue in the ass, who was it? Did you see that video?" questioned Marge.

"Not yet, but I think I have an idea of how to access it," I answered with a smile.

"Oh! I bet you think Sue has a computer hidden by Tyler in her attic that recorded Bill pounding her ass? That would mean that pony girl Bianca might have a few photo finishes stashed in a computer in her attic!" chuckled my wife. "Maybe I could talk to Sue and Bianca about their little fetishes and see if I could master them. I owe you for not tossing my ass to the curb for blowing Tyler. Would you like to ass fuck your own pony girl?"