Digital Obedience Cuff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Stop' it demanded, and this time she spotted it quick enough to avoid punishment. She held her fingers in place, surrounded by her warm wetness. She watched the screen intently, waiting for it to permit her to restart. She had been so close! Her body was desperate for release but she was too afraid of the consequences to move. Tameena was sure she still had thirty seconds remaining on the timer, why had it made her stop?

'Continue' came another message with a two minute timer ticking down and the steady pulses of increasingly-powerful zaps returning. So she began toying with herself again, confused at first but letting that concern melt away into submissive pleasure as she fucked herself with slick fingers. The girls had left the stalls now, and were all crowded around by the sinks, it sounded like they were taking pictures, laughing at the results and then taking another. Quickly she brought herself back to the brink only to be stung again and ordered to stop. She yelped at the shock, thankfully masked by the sound of the girls giggling. That time was far too close!

Clearly the cuff was just looking to demonstrate its power over her, but it was maddening being made to get so close then snapping her climax away. Tameena was breathless and beaten, waiting as patiently as she could to go again, but was infuriated to find the next command was to put her dress back on. This was cruel. She pouted and drew her slim fingers from inside her, suddenly ashamed she had allowed herself to get all worked up. She could smell her own arousal in the air.

Reaching for her underwear, Tameena was met with a short sharp sting accompanying a clarifying message 'Just the dress'. She groaned inwardly, and quickly complied, pulling the white dress over her now-sticky body. She was still insanely wet, and her fingers stank of her sex. She still wanted to cum so badly, she needed it. Tameena never felt like this, was the device drugging her somehow? Pumping her with some chemical aphrodisiac? She was so used to getting her own way, perhaps it had just been a long time since she had been denied an orgasm.

'Go to package collection lockers, level 3' came the next message. This was unbelievable, what was this thing going to make her do next? Pick up some dry cleaning? She smiled, amusing herself, it was the only way she could think to keep herself at ease. This request at least seemed less mortifying than the last, so she slung her handbag over her shoulder and left the bathroom stall, underwear still hooked to the door. She even left the nail file on the ground - too afraid to risk retrieving it. As she went to wash her hands, the girls glanced up at her, it seemed that they hadn't noticed there was someone else in the bathroom. Tameena could see in the mirror how flushed she looked, some of the girls smiled at her whilst others were still looking over their photos, all huddled together in front of one of the mirrors. They were all gorgeous, did they have to be so gorgeous? Tameena admired their outfits, all in fancy cocktail dresses, clearly staying out until the evening, perhaps already on their way to a bar.

Tameena went to wash her hands but the bracelet stung her, forbidding it. Her hand flinched with the shock but she managed to stay silent. One of the girls was still staring at her and noticed, her eyebrows furrowed in interest. Tameena smiled flatly at her, accepting that the cuff wouldn't allow her to wash her hands, before she quickly snuck around them and left the bathroom hurriedly. She heard the girls whispering to each other as she left, presuming it was about her. Now she was embarrassed as well as being sexually frustrated.

"If I do what you ask, will this thing come off?" she spoke softly into the cuff as she continued along the mall corridor.

'Yes' came the response. Angry as she was, that was at least some reassurance.

An elevator took her to the third floor, and she followed the signs until she reached the row of orange lockers across the wall with a screen in the centre. The cuff vibrated slightly, providing her with a six digit order collection number. She typed it into the touchscreen, realising too late she'd used her right hand, still slick with her juices and now smeared on the touchscreen. She had nothing to wipe it off with, so glanced around to verify that noone was nearby, then continued to key in the code. One of the lower-lockers snapped open with a mechanical click, and inside Tameena found a sealed pink bag with a handle. As she retrieved the bag and clicked the locker closed, the cuff buzzed again and the screen flashed green.

'Reward: $150'

She laughed under her breath mockingly. Somehow her edging earlier wasn't worth the tip, but opening a locker earnt her a little bonus. Another buzz proceeded the next message, this time commanding her to go to a clothing store nearby and use their changing rooms. Growing increasingly aggravated with her orders, she huffed loudly and waltzed over. The soft cotton of her dress tickled her nipples as she walked, the cool breeze a strange sensation on her bare wet pussy. Entering the clothes store, she impatiently snapped up a ghastly yellow t-shirt from the rack on her way to the changing rooms. There weren't any staff around, and some people were already in there changing behind closed curtains, so she continued in. She walked past a cute 20-something guy with slicked back dark hair and thick upper-arms. He was lugging a few suits in to try on and didn't seem to notice her, pulling the curtain shut as he entered his changing booth. She picked the neighbouring room, tossed the t-shirt onto the bench and closed the silken red curtain before opening the bag as she was instructed.

One of the walls offered a floor-to-ceiling mirror, and she blushed seeing the small bumps in the fabric of her rigid nipples and the metal piercings, realising she had been walking around looking so lewd. The wall to the right of the mirror had the bench where the hideous yellow t-shirt now lay, the package atop the pile and two hooks on the wall above.

'Open the small package' instructed the bracelet. It was an important distinction, as the bag contained two boxes of varying size and weight. Opening the smaller lighter one, what she found quickly brought the familiar fear rushing back to her bones. It was a vibrator made of silicone, dark purple like her fingernails. Tameena had seen similar models before, it was curved in a U-shape, with the larger end going inside to press against the g-spot, and the thinner side left out thrumming against the clit. The cuff commanded her to put it on. She was still so wet and unsatisfied that she was almost glad to do it. As if indifferent to her intentions, the cuff admonished her with a 30% electric shock. Through gritted teeth, Tameena sped up, pulling up her dress and sliding the vibrator inside her wet lips.

'Do not cum without permission' read the message, eliciting a frown from her before the vibrator burst suddenly to life with a low vibration. Somehow this shocked Tameena even more than the electric zaps. The devices were wirelessly connected somehow, and together they had a sick control over her. Pain and pleasure, outnumbering her and able to manipulate her senses in tandem. It was focussed on her G-spot, thrumming hard with a light buzz against her clit. It actually felt really good, a rhythmic pulsing setting that she had never used before. Playing with toys was part of her job but this was different. She was being forced to cum against her will. She hated how horny the idea was making her.

Despite herself, she found her legs sliding apart on the wooden floor, reaching to support herself on the wall. She wanted to sit but the boxes and the shirt took up the only bench and she was too overwhelmed with pleasure to clear it. She latched onto the hooks on the wall for support, her back arching and pressing her behind upwards as an orgasm neared. The idea of asking for permission was infuriating. This thing was fucking cruel, she was being made to orgasm, and then forced to resist it!

"C-can I cum?" she cringed as she found herself asking in a whisper through laboured breaths. She was trying desperately to keep quiet, able to hear people talking just beyond her curtains. It was taking everything to keep from moaning, and thankfully the vibrator was practically silent.

'Ask nicely'

"Wha...? Fuck." Tameena said in a quiet laugh, whispering "P-please can I cum?"

'Louder' it commanded. Tameena was losing her mind, beads of sweat dripping from her brow as she fought to keep herself from toppling into orgasm. The vibration was spot on, exactly what she needed for an explosive climax. It was intoxicating, and she had to keep completely still or she knew it would overcome her.

"Please can I cum? Please." she said, only a little louder than before.

'No' the cuff stated plainly, but Tameena couldn't hold it any longer, the vibration was perfect, strumming beautifully across her clit and with a hard pressure against her g-spot. It was relentless, and she tried as hard as she could to hide her climax from whatever sensors the device had, as well as the people in the changing rooms. It felt incredible, a soothing warm sensation rushing over her body, and she was impressed at how well she had hidden it, fighting the urge to scream or moan. So she was doubly surprised when the cuff struck her with a fierce prolonged electric shock.

The screen shone red, a 40% measure this time but held much longer than before. Her arm throbbed with the pain and she cried out. Muffling the sound with her left hand over her mouth. Even when the pain stopped, the vibrations continued and the combined assault on her senses nearly brought her over the edge again but she fought to keep herself under control.

'Open the other box' commanded the cuff. Tameena felt like she could barely move without cumming, her nerves were on fire.

"Please can I... can I cum first?"

'No'

"I can't hold it, please!" she said, her voice still quiet but her volume increasing steadily. No message came this time. Tameena took a deep breath and tried to calm down, she stared at the unopened box, concentrating hard until she managed to back herself away from the edge of climax with controlled breathing. She pressed the air out and then in through pursed lips, moving slowly and carefully retrieving the item from the second box. Again she was struck with a pang of fear as she retrieved a chastity belt. It was matte black, with soft leather on the inside of metal straps intended for her hips and between her legs. The front had a leather pad that would press to her pelvis and continue down to cover her entrance, with small wings to press to her thighs. She eyed it in horror.

'Put it on' commanded the cuff.

"Please, listen. Please don't do this." she pleaded pathetically, her whisper crackling as pleasure still assaulted her soaking wet hole. How had this device reduced her so quickly to this quivering little bitch? Tameena barely recognised herself, but the sharp sting of another electric shock wore her down. It didn't give her much time to take action, shocking her again at a higher wattage, then a third time with a long drawn out bite of pain. She couldn't take much more of this, and her pussy was on fire, sure to burst any minute. She didn't think she could handle another barrage.

'If you do it, you can cum'

That was enough to win her over. She quickly freed the belt from its box, using the bare wall to balance with one hand as she stepped into the chastity belt and pulled it on. Seeing herself in the mirror pulling the monstrosity up her long smooth caramel legs made it feel like this was all happening to someone else. Like she was watching some other poor soul squeal from the relentless teasing of vibrators, as she tugged on yet another weapon for her undoing, her dress bunching up around her hips as she writhed to get it on. Every movement made the vibrations feel more intense, but pressing the leather to her pussy had a significant effect, increasing the pressure against her clit. She tried desperately to hold her orgasm, fumbling the straps in a desperate flurry. She couldn't figure out how to secure it, but after a few seconds the straps tightened mechanically, and she felt it click into place and hold firmly.

Before the gravity of how terrifying it was that the device could do that, the bracelet lit green and the vibrations on her clit increased ever so slightly. Her mind melted with the ecstasy of the incredible pleasure, and she gasped for air, realising she'd been holding her breath to suppress her orgasm. Now, she let it spark and dance through her tight body, crackling and bursting in brilliant colour. Tameena came hard, then again, squirting from out of the sides of the belt. It dripped down onto the floor, her cheeks burning with shame.

The vibrations slowed slightly and she returned to reality, looking at the cuff and seeing she'd been rewarded with $1,000. It made the victory even sweeter. She sighed and leaned back against the bare wall, suddenly allowing the implication of her actions to seep in. She had just locked herself into a vibrator in the middle of a busy shopping mall. Her eyes darted desperately to the box, seeing no key had been provided for the belt she had just clasped onto herself. This tiny cuff had reduced her to a horny prisoner with no underwear, begging to cum and dripping with juices in a matter of hours, now the depravity only continued.

'Give a blowjob' The cuff buzzed again.

She read it three times over, her mouth agape. This couldn't be happening. The bracelet immediately gave a small shock that felt like 5%, but it was hitting her with them every few seconds. The message had changed to a five minute countdown, and as the seconds ticked away, the shocks grew longer and stronger. She had to do something, the pain was becoming uncontainable. Tameena moved in a mad flurry, scrambling towards the curtain and poking her head out. There was hardly anyone around. No staff, just a few closed curtains and a woman about her mother's age walking slowly out with a pair of jeans two sizes too small. Tameena waited for her to leave before slinking out. She couldn't believe she was about to do this, but the pain of the electric shocks was radiating up her arm and she could barely keep it together.

Taking the velvety curtain in her grip, she slipped into the changing room next to her's, relieved to find the same man still in there with his slicked back hair. He recoiled in surprise as she entered, half dressed in just suit trousers and a half-buttoned white shirt. He looked damn good.

"Hey! What are you doing?" he said, quiet enough that thankfully it wasn't likely to draw attention. She didn't even know where to start and she didn't really have the time, so Tameena just held a finger to her lips. Another jolt brought her attention to the cuff, with just under three minutes remaining on the timer. She got to her knees, the shocks immediately stopping as she looked up at him. He was wide eyed and Tameena thought he might protest as she reached for the buckle of his belt, finding the label still attached, but instead a smile crept across his features. Tameena couldn't believe she was about to do this, but she was so turned on she could feel herself overcome with desire at how wicked she was behaving. She was dying to take his cock in her mouth.

"Is this like, a dare?" he asked in a low whisper, but she wasted no time responding. She freed his cock from his trousers, finding it was already beginning to grow as she took it in her hands, then gave it a lick from base to tip. The vibrations returned renewed to her pussy, and had her moan as she welcomed the sensation of a warm cock in her mouth. Slipping it between her lips, it filled her up, becoming more difficult to take as it hardened and lengthened. She was pleasantly surprised, this guy had a fucking good dick, and with the vibrations assaulting her increasingly wet snatch she was enjoying it all the more. Tameena sucked wildly, moaning quietly around his cock, making a mess as she worked. The guys on her live shows always loved it when she drooled all over the dildos, and she put all her practice to good use on this unwitting stranger.

The vibrations were intensified in her kneeling position, and it motivated her all the more to devour him and drink him dry. The timer was still ticking down to it's final minute, and she knew a fierce reprimand would await her if he didn't finish soon. She quickened her pace, and the vibrator sped up to match. Tameena was seconds from cumming hard, sliding her hands in a flurry up and down to pump his dick as she worked the shaft with her wet mouth and tongue. Drool trickled down his thighs from around his member, smacking against her cheeks as she gave the messiest blowjob of her life. She wished she could straddle him and fuck this magnificent dick, how she longed to be fucked hard right now. Daring to look up, she could see this guy was having the time of his fucking life, he couldn't believe his luck. Of course he couldn't, a fucking model had wandered in while he was changing just to service his cock. As their gaze met, her dark cocoa eyes pleaded for him to finish, and that was enough to make it a reality, sending him bursting into the back of her throat.

Tameena came once, then again, squirting her juices on the floor of the changing room, and fighting to gulp down his load. However torturous her predicament was, she had enjoyed the exercise immensely. As the vibrator brought her back down to a manageable speed, Tamena sat back on her ankles and wiped her mouth with her palm, giggling at her own forwardness. She brought up the cuff to check it and saw the timer still had about fifteen seconds remaining. It lit up green, announcing another $1,000 had been wired to her account. That was enough to draw another weary smile from her, all these orgasms were getting exhausting. Standing shakily, the man helped her to her feet and exchanged a nervous chuckle.

"Thanks," she said with a slight nod, maintaining some distance and eyeing him cautiously. He seemed confused that she was so wary of him given it was her that had instigated this bizarre encounter. As fun as it had been, she had no idea who this guy was. He may not even be single, but he was smolderingly handsome, with dimples on either side of his smile; somehow she had picked a winner here. She should really have felt ashamed for how she had acted, but she was still too enamoured by the thrill of being so entirely dominated. It was like she had unlocked some new height of pleasure, and she could still feel it singing through her bones.

"Thank you!" he shot back in a deep voice, beaming at her like he had just won the blowjob lottery. She stood silently for a moment grinning at him, she wasn't sure what to say, finding an uneasiness curdling in the pit of her stomach. He was looking right at her, studying her features trying to figure her out. It was uncomfortable being so seen after such sexual deviancy. During her online shows, she was always protected by her anonymity when she did something adventurous.

The juices dripping down her leg grew cold now she was standing, and she found her shoulders rising up protectively as she backed away from him towards the curtain. She wanted out of here before he asked any questions, so dropped her eyes to the floor and made a swift exit. She retrieved her handbag from her booth and left the store as fast as she could. This situation was getting continually out of hand, what could possibly be next? Her mind reeled through one horrific hypothetical scenario after another.

Tameena kept moving, aimless but at least putting some distance between her and her last stunt. She knew this mall pretty well, heading towards the closest exit. If she had smelt of sex before, now the air around her was heavy with her scent. Pacing towards the food court, the vibrations began to climb again, a small gentle teasing sensation. Tameena's clit was growing sensitive, but somehow even through the pain the vibrations were succeeding in hardening her nipples. It was all the worse now she knew how prominently it stood out in this dress.