Digital Obedience Cuff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, Tam I'm... I just need, uhm..." Shannon trailed off under her breath as Tam exacted the skills she had mastered on her own body onto her friend's needy pussy, rolling the clit in tight circles, her pressure increasing ever so slightly until Shannon began writhing against the leather, soft moans coaxed out between her raspy breaths. With her free hand, Tameena tugged the panties down and free, Shannon kicking them free into the front seat. With better access to her slick entrance, Tameena plunged her fingers inside the hot silky hole to find her sensitive spot, thrusting in and out gently with one finger, then two, before bringing the pads of her fingertips to Shannon's g-spot and pressing down to stroke it back-and-forth in a rocking motion. Her moans erupted in endorsement, her brilliant white nails scratching up the skin of Tameena's bare back along the rose petal tattoo on display.

The thought of tasting her friend's pussy was consuming her, so she let the hardened nipple slip from her mouth, dragging her soft lips across Shannon's warm skin, down past her taut abdomen until she was ass up, face down between her friend's legs to greet the shaved smooth wetness, watching as her purple-tipped fingers pumped in and out of the sopping wet hole. Her mouth enveloped Shannon's engorged clit, snogging it with soft lips before flicking over it with her tongue. The reaction was immediate, Shannon's body jerked in response, and was followed by a buzz from the vibrator on Tameena's clit. She hadn't noticed how wet she had gotten, her pussy was in desperate need of stimulation. As she took another lick of Shannon's plump little nub, her own clit received some much needed attention, and it seemed this was the way to get it.

Tameena looked up at her newly naked friend, completely stunning with her tight little body and ample tits. She met Shannon's eye, wide and pleading for more and went to work right away, burying her face in the wet pussy. With every motion, a similar treatment was exacted on Tameena's own clit, the two of them moaning in unison as they enjoyed one another's bodies. They were so on edge that they approached climax fast, Shannon unable to grasp the reality of being completely naked in the backseat of her car, crying out in pleasure as her close friend serviced her needy snatch with laser focus. She was leant back, her hands behind her to keep her upright as she stared down at the incredible display of skill, trying to resist from closing her eyes as ecstasy crept up her spine. Her thighs pressed into Tameena's face instinctively but she kept going, on and on until Shannon felt like she was going to explode any moment. She pulled her legs into her torso, resting her bare feet on Tameena's back, knees as far apart as she could muster to allow utmost access to her sex. Tameena was undulating her hips, moaning hungirly into Shannon's pussy, clearly close to erupting herself. It was the greatest feeling Shannon had ever felt, and she clung to it. The stench of sex, the sensual moans, the aura of the looming orgasm and the steady thrum of Tameena's vibrator filled her senses, and she gulped for air before both of them crashed to shrieking orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" Shannon cried out, latching onto the fluffy brown curls of Tameena's hair to pull her in before squirting her friend's face with her juices. Shannon's legs stretched up and out as she came, her toes meeting the roof of the car. Tameena's body was shaking, wrought with one final burst of pleasure. The vibrations continued, stretching the orgasm out longer and longer, her mouth and hand continuing their assault on Shannon's pussy to bring her to a second squirting orgasm. Shannon screamed as the climax burst forth, flailing back limply onto the seat as Tameena drew back, moaning as the pleasure subsided, her face dripping wet.

They retreated back to their sides of the car, gasping for breath and still startled by the unexpected hunger of their exchange. It had happened so fast, but the incredible feeling still lingered in their bellies, so it was too soon to feel any remorse. They looked at each other and chuckled slightly, both slick with sweat, juices and runny makeup. Before either of them could speak, a beeping sound alerted Tameena to the unlocking of the chastity belt and wrist cuff, which she pulled free immediately and dropped to the floor of the car. Reaching under her dress, she retrieved the vibrator and discarded it with the rest of the pile. They sat a moment and regarded the items thoughtfully.

"Holy shit, we made it." Tam said breathlessly, "We fucking did it."

"Yeah." replied Shannon quietly, unsure of herself. Did that all really just happen? The bizarre nature of this whole encounter troubled her. These small devices had made them go so far in no time at all. Did they really even fight it? Worse still, would anyone even believe them if they said this happened? Seeing the contraptions now laid on the floor, they just looked like ordinary sex toys and gadgets, yet they had reduced Shannon's headstrong friend into a helpless begging sex fiend in a matter of hours. Were they really that powerful? Or did she perhaps not know her friend as well as she thought? She was surprised by even how far she had gone herself, and she didn't even have a device strapped to her.

Suddenly Shannon was acutely aware of her own nakedness. Quickly glancing off out the window, relieved to see that no-one seemed to be around to see them. Cameras planted around the car had been well disguised, and continued to stream the footage as Shannon slowly dressed and Tameena retrieved her garments strewn around the seats. An exclusive audience watched on, languishing praise on the producers of this predicament. Whilst Tameena had amassed a following through her live-shows and paid photo subscriptions, another secret online community provided a different type of membership service. The top-tier supporters voted for Tameena as the target in a monthly auction, the website curators working hard to produce tailor made content to the tastes of their paying clientele. Footage was exclusive, not to be shared, and the live event allowed for tipping, some of which was later funnelled anonymously into Tameena's official channels. The live-chat was aflutter with praise for the production team, having tracked down the right girl despite her anonymity. Using targeted coupons to get Shannon to the mall was a particularly ingenious move.

The feed continued as the girls dressed and clambered into the front seats, Shannon driving Tameena home wordlessly. They were lost in their thoughts, wondering what their friendship would be like after this debacle. Could they still be friends? Their dread and intrigue spiraled in equal measure, but they said nothing. By the time they arrived, Tameena had at least solved one of their many dilemmas; reaching into the back to retrieve one of Shannon's shopping bags and removing the contents. She snatched up the vibrator, chastity belt and cuff, placing them in the shopping bag so she could carry them up to her flat without drawing attention.

Tameena paused a moment with the bag on her lap, shooting her friend a forced smile and trying hard to think of what she could possibly say to capture the weight of all they had been through today, how sorry she was, and yet grateful. She wanted to reassure her, but couldn't find the words.

Tameena settled on an exasperated, "Thanks." Clambering out of the car swiftly and into her block of flats without looking back. She charged up the stairs and into her apartment, slamming the door shut behind her and slumping back against it. The bag fell to one side, still thick with the stench of sex. Tameena could hardly believe all that she had been through since leaving the flat this morning. She took a deep breath and stood up, absorbing the safety of her own space and privacy. She stopped by the couch, her eyes pausing on the screen of her laptop, still lit and flashing with email notifications. No doubt more outlandish requests, and somehow, despite how drained she felt from a day of forced orgasms, she found herself growing wet as she thought about what her fans might push her to do next.