All Comments on 'Digital Prisoner Ch. 01'

by castorian

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
badinbedbadinbedalmost 8 years ago
Very good first effort.

The story material isn't really my cup of tea, but I think you did an excellent job of making the situation believable. I will probably continue reading, even though I find the subject matter a bit distasteful. I do hope that "Panda" gets her revenge in the end though...

looney2looney2almost 8 years ago
Continue with good work

Very enjoyable theme, also a great start to what will hopefully be a long and humiliating series. Don't make us wait too long for part 2.

FASfanFASfanalmost 8 years ago
A fine first story!

Welcome, new author, and thank you for sharing an obvious talent with us. I hope you will write more very soon. Five stars.

brunettepatricebrunettepatricealmost 8 years ago

Congratulations on your first story! I enjoyed the plot and character development immensely. Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination. Having lived in college dorms they can be a very catty environment and the plot in this chapter is very plausible. I am looking forward to second chapter and also Sunday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is this story stolen?

These characters seem strangely familiar, and not in the repititious way alot of the stories on here are. Ironically, its almost good enough for me to be pissed off that the odds are you have no intention of competing it like most of tbe other multi chapter stories here.

Oh well, at least the fact that it appears to be plagiarized means i should be able to find the rest online.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pardon me...

First of all, I really enjoyed this story. I usually don't traverse into these kinds of stories, but I actually liked this one!

Secondly, ignore the Anonymous comment below me. I find comments like theirs rude and uncalled for, especially when they have no evidence to back it up.

I look forward to additions to this story when you get a chance :)

vandornvandornalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed this!

Surely there will be chapters to follow?

castoriancastorianalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for your kind words of support and generous rating for my story. I am starting on the second chapter but have no clear goal of when it will be ready. The words and story are my own, and it is a wonderful feeling to know that others have enjoyed them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Please :)

love these kind of stories, your writing is great and i cant wait to see what happens next. please don't make us wait too long, I can't wait!

PancakemixPancakemixalmost 8 years ago
Great story

This is the best thing I've read on here in a while. Really looking forward to part 2

ChevonnChevonnalmost 8 years ago
awesome

WOW, a great start for a new writer. I am hopping for more chapters soon. One suggestion. I think Melody should have kept Amanda under her (Melody) control and made ever girl in the dorm aware of this and at least tacitly a part of it. Like keeping Amanda nude and Melody making Amanda follow Melody around like a puppy and making Melody do everybody's laundry. You are already looking like an excellent writher.

brunettepatricebrunettepatricealmost 8 years ago
Anxious for more

Love part one and looking forward to the next chapter. Any idea on when it may post?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous