Dignity Dash: Session 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me go! Diego, help!!"

Diego looked on in horror. Yes, this whole thing was her fault for stupidly buying an obviously cursed game from some random person, but this seemed like a bit much.

"I shudder to think what those plastic guys would do to her. This doesn't seem like that kind of game but, still. What I do!?"

That's when the dice appeared in front of Diego along with a piece of paper that said. "Help her!"

He rolled the dice in hopes to distract them and it was a 2.

At that moment that cretin of a little girl saw something. "OH MY GOD! THAT GUY IS ALSO NAKEY!" she said while giggling

At that point everyone's attention turned to Diego. "Oh...boy..." he said, with dread as every single plastic person in the downtown area turned and saw Diego as naked as a jaybird. His stomach sank as he saw every plastic person simultaneously, point and laugh at him and his little bitty weenie out in the open.

He was hyperventilating as he took in this humiliation. His number seemed to go down, every second this was happening. Rina meanwhile ran. Her number unaffected due to both Diego's sacrifice and the fact that the toga would've prevented her from losing the 2 DP she was going to lose from that.

She quickly rolled the dice and walked onto the finish line with Diego. As she stood on the space, they both were bathed in a white glow and were teleported out of there.


Diego woke up, he was in Rina's living room. On the floor. Rina was passed out next to him. Scattered around the room was the board game. All the pieces were thrown around the place. The board had two little blue and red figures that kind of looked like them.

He looked down at himself and he was fully dressed, with Rina also dressed normally too. "Rina, wake up." he said, nudging her to get her up.

"Ugh....did we win?"

"I think so..."

Next to the board were two digital displays. The red one had a 9 on it and the blue one had -500.

"OH COME ON! I HAD 15! I WON THAT!"

"Oh, Diego, you did win. In my heart." She then gave him a kiss on the cheek. This made him blush red and tense up slightly. He covered his face in embarrassment.

After composing himself, he said, "I'm just glad that's over. No more buying random stuff from a person in an alleyway, ok?"

"Ok, I promise."

"Now to dispose of this thing, before it hurts anyone else."

He gathered all the pieces and the box and everything and put them in a trash bag. He then took it out and stuffed it in her garbage bin. "That will teach ya, you cursed board game thing."

He dusted his off hands and went inside. "Rather play Monopoly than go through that again." he muttered to himself.

That's when he heard a whirring sound that he couldn't quite place. He shrugged, thinking it was just his imagination. A small drone, about the size of a game piece was still buzzing around him, capturing his every move. It took a couple more pics of him and then zoomed off towards the garbage bin. It then made a small hole in the garbage bin using a tiny laser and flew in. With two little claws popping out of it, it grabbed those two red and blue game pieces and flew off.

Back in a nondescript alley way a woman in a black and green witch-like outfit was looking at her phone. A video feed of a certain drone flying around towards said alley was on said phone. Soon she saw herself on it.

"Ah, they're finally ready.", she said, looking behind her and seeing the mini-drone. She held out her hand. "Release." It did so, dropping the figures in her hand.

She then took a wand and tapped the tiny drone with causing it to turn back into plastic. It fell to the floor, and then disappeared into nothing.

She carefully took those two figures and placed them on a shelf, with a few others. "Maybe the real yous are done with the game, but now I can play with these little fake versions of you two, for as long as I want."

She chuckled as she looked over endless boxes of Dignity Dash. "Soon they'll be ready to be shipped out, now that some dumb girl and her tiny dicked boytoy have successfully done a test run on it. The whole world will soon be my own personal board game!"

As she laughed evilly at her plan, the little plastic figures of Diego and Rina looked on. Seems a bit of their consciousness was copied into them. Meaning they would be subjected to endless games of Dignity Dash, for as long as this woman wants. The real versions of them would never know this.

12