Human Sexuality Goes Viral Pt. 01

Story Info
Male students are examined nude by a female and get excited.
9.5k words
4.67
19.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers

In case you're read my series Sex Education Class Goes Rogue, this is a total reimagination of that story in a college setting. The characters are the same, but it's not a sequel. The plot is similar, but there are major differences. I hope you enjoy it.

Cathy Smith stood in the front of the classroom. She was a graduate student working on her PhD and teaching a class in human sexuality. She was young, having recently graduated from nursing school, and attractive with a fabulous figure. Basically she was sexy and lusted by every guy in class. She was also an easy grader and almost all of her students got A's. Thus the class was very popular, and only students who signed up early got in. Instead of the strictly regulated sex education classes in high school, it had almost no limit to what it could cover. In addition to studying the sex organs and how they worked of both men and women in biological detail, they read erotic literature from the ancient Greeks to more current best sellers like "Fifty Shades of Grey". They watched XXX-rated movies from the 50's, which were tamer than current PG-13's, as well as today's NC-17's. They discussed cultural changes and attitudes about sex. How people dressed and acted. It was a lively class with many heated discussions. Everybody loved it and nobody ever cut class. About the only thing it didn't have was live sex, at least not yet. Cathy just hadn't figured out a way yet to add nudity to the class.

"I'm happy to announce that one of the resident doctors in our university hospital, Dr. Mauri, has received a grant for a study of college aged male's sexuality. Dr. Mauri convinced the NIH that more study was needed on them as they are at their sexual peak. There will be physical exams conducted next week. The grant money will allow compensation to all the subjects of $500 dollars. Not too bad for only an hour's work. I have a signup sheet for any of you who are interested. This initial phase of study will be limited to only four men, so make sure that you signup after class today. Please note that this is a study of male sexuality, so it will include not only a physical exam of your genitals but also questions about your sex habits and experiences. It's about your sexuality, so it will be very personal. Keep that in mind, but this is important research and easy money"

"There will also be an opportunity for female students to help with the exams. Dr. Mauri doesn't have a nurse to assist her, so she'll need help with that. It will be limited to nursing and premed majors, and I'm afraid that it will be on a volunteer basis, but you'll get a.25 credit hour bonus. Again remember that we only need four women, so sign up today. I'm sure that will be a great learning experience for you."

Some the boys were more than a little concerned about having to expose themselves to a doctor and possibly a classmate, so they passed. Several figured however that the school certainly wouldn't allow anything too bad to happen, and they all could use the money, so they signed up. For the girls the decision was a lot easier and over half of them signed up.

On Sunday evening the boys, who were selected, were emailed the schedule for their physicals. Jack Goff was the first boy on the list. He walked into the exam room in the university hospital at 9 am Monday morning and did a double take seeing Doctor Mauri. She was a woman! He hadn't expected that. This was little more than he had bargained for. He wasn't too keen on being seen naked by a female doctor.

Dr. Mauri introduced herself: "Good morning, I'm Dr. Antonia Mauri. Thank you for helping me with my study. You are Jack Goff?"

Jack: "Yes, I am."

"Excellent. Please read and sign this form. Verify that all the information is correct. It's a consent form allowing me to examine you and record the exam. Plus I'll need it to get you paid."

"Okay, I can do that."

"Grazie. Now go behind the screen and undress."

He went behind the screen and undressed. He emerged wearing boxers since there wasn't a gown for him.

Doctor Mauri was in her early 30s with an hourglass figure. She had massive breasts and a full round ass, but her lab coat hid her voluptuous body. Her hair was jet black and wavy. She wore bright red lip stick with heavy makeup. She was born and raised in Italy, so the best description of her would be an Italian sexpot.

The student from class assisting in Jack's exam was Betty Anderson, who just walked in. She was a nice friendly girl 5' 4" tall and a little plump, but all her curves were in the right places. She was cute with curly brown hair and a quick smile. It may have been a good opportunity for her, but for Jack it was now a huge embarrassment. Not only was the doctor a woman, but her helper was from his hometown. It would have been much easier if it were some one he didn't know that well. There was also someone with her.

"Dr. Mauri, I'm sorry that I'm a little late and hope that you don't mind, but I brought my roommate, Sherry, with me. She couldn't get into our class, but she's very interested in learning more about the male libido. She also didn't believe me when I told her that we would be watching a guy get examined in the nude and wanted to see for herself."

"Yes, that's fine with me, and you're just in time for the unveiling. Now, Jack, take off your boxers."

"But I'll be naked!"

"Yes, that's the point. I want you completely nude for this exam, and you knew that."

"Nobody told me that I would have to do that in front of a female doctor plus two women. I thought that it would be a private physical exam with some questions about my sexual habits."

"I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression, but it is essential for my research that all the subjects be nude. If you want to participate and get paid, you'll have to take off all your clothes. You shouldn't be so modest."

Jack didn't have a choice, and he wanted the money. He took a deep breath and reluctantly pulled down his boxers. He felt the women staring at him. He'd never been naked in front of an audience before. It was more than a little embarrassing.

Actually Betty was a little surprised, too. She wasn't sure that she would be seeing him totally naked. She'd talked about that with the other girls, but it was more idle speculation and wishful thinking. She thought: "Wow! This is great. He's got a good body and well hung. I knew that he was on the cross country team and would have an athletic build, but didn't expect this."

Sherry's mouth was wide open. She really didn't expect to see him naked either. She thought that Betty was just telling her a story. She was also pretty impressed with his body. She could do without seeing some fat ugly guy. Almost without thinking she took out her phone and took a picture.

Jack jumped back and screamed: "NO!"

Dr. Mauri: "Jack, calm down. It's okay. I know that you are concerned that a picture of your naked body may make it all over campus, but I'm sure that Sherry just wanted a reminder and wasn't thinking about that at all. In fact I actually want her to take some more for my records. I need to document this exam for the NIH. Plus you've already consented to have this exam recorded, so Sherry should take some videos, too. Pretty soon you'll forget the camera is even there."

Jack: "Well, okay, but I still don't like it."

"Now, Betty, would you get Jack's height and weight and check his blood pressure."

She was a nursing student, who had done that many times, but never with somebody naked. She tried to be careful where she looked, but couldn't help peeking at his penis. Jack was still embarrassed and obviously uncomfortable. He knew something like this could happen, but still found it hard to believe. His blood pressure was quite high, so he tried to calm himself with some slow deep breathes, but that didn't help much.

Dr. Mauri then asked Jack to come over to the exam table.

"Please sit on the table while I examine you."

She used her stethoscope to check his heart and his lungs. She gave him a very "hands on" exam. She ran her hands all over his arms, legs, and torso. It was quite extensive. She didn't miss a spot. Meanwhile poor Jack was fighting to keep from getting an erection. It seemed like more of a massage than an exam and pretty erotic. He could feel the stirrings, but couldn't stop his penis from slowly rising. Soon it was at full mast, and he was beet red. This was awful.

Then it got worse. The instructor, Cathy Smith, came in. She had come to talk to the doctor about some scheduling issue. While the doctor had consulted the latest schedule, Cathy had taken a good look at Jack's naked body.

Cathy: "Hi, Jack. Don't be embarrassed. Remember I am a nurse and do teach human sexuality. I've seen lots of naked men and more than a few had an erection. Just try and relax. Besides you have a nice body. You shouldn't be ashamed to have others see it."

"Hi. Betty. Learning a lot? And who is this?"

"Oh, I'm Sherry, Betty's roommate. Dr. Mauri said it was okay for me to watch and even take some pictures or videos."

Cathy nodded her head and smiled. The three of them were all enjoying the view.

Cathy: "I currently have a free period doctor, so why don't I stay and watch the rest of your exam. I'd like to observe one since my students are involved, and of course I'm interested in your research."

"Oh, yes, that would be fine, and I'm sure that Jack won't mind. Boys aren't normally too modest, and you are a medical professional. He's obviously nervous and embarrassed right now, but I'm sure that he will relax soon."

Jack wanted to protest. This was far beyond simple modesty, but realized that it would be futile, and it was too late anyway. They had already seen him naked. He just closed his eyes and wished that this would be over soon.

"So, Jack, what are you thinking right now? Are you embarrassed because you are naked in front of four women or because you're sexually aroused?"

"Well, both. I'm embarrassed because I'm naked and have an erection. Despite that I don't really feel aroused. My dick just decided to raise its ugly head, and I couldn't stop it."

"If it makes you feel any better, it's quite common for men your age to get erections when they are naked in front of women. Plus don't you sometimes just get a hard on for no reason?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"There you go. Don't worry about it, besides l wanted to examine and measure your penis while it was hard, so this is good for your exam. Now please lie back on the table."

Dr. Mauri walked over to him and ran her fingers through his pubic hair. It was trimmed neatly and his scrotum shaved. She felt his testicles inside the scrotum gently squeezing and rolling them around. The doctor spent a lot of time feeling and examining his penis. Her face was very close and Jack could even feel her breath. It was quite stimulating, and he was extremely aroused. Finally she measured his penis. It was over 7 inches long and just under 4 inches in circumference.

She said to Betty and Sherry. "His erect penis is relatively long and narrow, but I would describe it as an excellent example. He has a very nice cock don't you think? His sexual partners should be more than satisfied."

"Betty, why don't you feel his penis? You need to actually feel it to truly appreciate its marvelous design. It can short and flaccid, so it doesn't get in the way, and be used to excrete liquid waste. It can also be long and hard so it can be inserted into the female vagina and deliver sperm to fertilize her eggs. It even has a nice soft little cap on the end to ease its entrance. Plus the scrotum will contact when it's cold to keep the testicles warm and expand in the heat to keep them cool. If form follows function, they are beautiful. They also feel great inside of you. (She chuckled.) I'm sorry to pontificate, but I do love the male penis."

Jack: "Wait! You're not really going to let her touch me there, are you?"

Dr. Mauri: "Yes, I am. My study is about the sexuality of boys your age. That includes both mental and physical reactions to stimuli. I want to see your reaction to her touching you. Plus I would think that a boy your age would like to have a young woman touch his penis. Italian boys would be thanking me." She smiled.

It wasn't the first dick Betty had ever seen or felt, but she certainly had never examined one, especially when the man was basically helpless to say no and squirming around on an exam table. Plus she knew Jack and had often wondered what his dick was like. She squeezed the shaft, rubbed her hand over the tip, and felt his balls. Sherry got a great shot of Betty smiling to the camera with her hand around his cock.

By now Jack was oozing pre-cum. The doctor explained to Betty that it was a clear almost tasteless liquid that functioned as a lubricant.

"Why don't you try it?"

Dr Mauri put her finger on a drop of it and licked it.

"See, just like that".

Betty wasn't so sure, but Cathy gave her a nod, and she decided to try it.

"You're right it really doesn't taste like anything."

"Now, why don't you see how well it works? Spread some over the head and then down the shaft and feel how smooth and slick it feels."

So Betty took some and spread it all over the tip. She squeezed the slit to get some more and spread that down the shaft. She slowly moved her hand up and down.

"You're right. It's a great lubricant. His cock feels great."

"I told you that the penis is a magnificent design. Now slide your hand up and down some more."

She wasn't quite sure if she was still supposed to be examining his penis or giving him a hand job, but that's what she was doing. He really did have a nice cock, and she couldn't help herself. It was a lot more fun than jerking off some guy in the back seat of a car. Jack was trying as hard as he could to hold back, but after only a few more strokes, he suddenly ejaculated. Betty let go, and stepped back. Cum shot out everywhere, but most of it landed all over his chest. Sherry got another great shot. He was now beyond embarrassed. He was mortified. Surveying the big globs of goo, the doctor had just shaken her head. Then she had scooped up his sperm with a beaker as she needed a sample from all the boys anyway.

"You see, Betty, men like Jack often have little self control. I'm sure that you probably already knew that, but seeing it happen so fast and in a setting like this makes a much stronger impression."

"Yes, doctor, you're right. I never expected him to cum so fast, and I'm sure that I will remember this for a long time."

Jack would, too. He wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear. Being jerked off by a neighbor from back home in front of her roommate, his teacher, and a doctor was humiliating.

"In the meantime, Betty could you get a wet towel and clean him off. Regrettably a nurse always gets stuck cleaning up when a patient makes a mess. Now Jack can you tell me why you lost control?"

"I just couldn't help it. With all the stimulation that you gave me when you rubbed your hands all over my body and examined my dick, I was already about ready to explode, especially when I could feel your breath on my penis. The warmth felt wonderful, and your face was so close. I was imagining you wrapping your lips around the head and got really excited. Then Betty's 'exam' was more like her jacking me off. I mean, what else could you expect?"

"Jack, I realize that you're only human, but I think that you could still improve your control. You're also right about Betty. Although I did not exactly ask her to jack you off, I'm glad that she did. It showed how strong your libido is and how stimulation can affect you. Both are important parts of your sexuality, and that's what we are studying."

His physical exam seemed to be winding down, but Cathy had an idea. She said:

"Dr. Mauri, I was looking at Jack's chart and didn't see a prostate exam. I realize that prostates are rarely a problem with men as young as Jack, but it's a very important sex organ. I'd be happy to conduct it."

"Yes, that's a good idea. We want to be thorough, so I'll make a note to do it with all of my subjects."

Betty had just finished cleaning off Jack's chest and groin when Cathy stepped in front of him. She noticed that his penis was now flaccid, but had a feeling that was about to change.

"It's warm in here with all these bright lights. I could use a little air."

Cathy gave Jack a quick wink and undid the top two buttons of her blouse. She saw that Jack was now watching her closely. She took a deep breath, while she seemed to make a decision, and then undid the third button and gave Jack a smile.

"Yes, that's better."

The top of her bra was now visible, and Jack was staring at her cleavage. Like all the rest of the guys in class, he had lusted over her body and was always hoping for a peek. Cathy put on a glove on her right hand and lubed up her index finger. She had a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Okay Jack. Turn around and bend over the table. This may feel a little unusual, but won't be uncomfortable, and won't take long. In fact you might even enjoy it."

She slowly eased her finger into his anus to feel the prostate. She moved it in just far enough to feel the top and gently massaged it. Her left hand was playing with his testicles. Jack's eyes were wide open with surprise at how much he liked this. No one had ever done anything like this to him before. When she removed her finger, Jack was disappointed that it ended so soon.

"There we are all done. Your prostate is fine. That wasn't too bad was it Jack?" Cathy smirked as she took off her glove.

"In fact it looks like you enjoyed it. I see that you are starting to get another erection. Turn back around and let me take a look."

She slowly leaned in closer to watch his penis rise. Jack could see way down her blouse. He could see her entire bra and especially the mounds of her breasts above it. She was giving him a great view. They were right in front of him. He was dying to touch them and let out a small groan of pleasure. His cock sprung to full attention.

Cathy redid her bottom button and turned to Dr. Mauri:

"Was the study planning to include sexual stamina? Young men like Jack should be able to climax multiple times in a short period. I think it's an important data point and should be verified, not assumed. Maybe we could check how quickly he can recover. He's already erect, and I'm curious to see if he can climax again in such a short period of time and maybe control himself better."

"That's a very good idea. Sherry, why don't you try stimulating him this time? You don't have to pretend to be examining him. Your job is just to get him off. I want to see how quickly you can get him to ejaculate. You ready Jack?"

Jack:"Oh yeah. I need to relieve the pressure and I'd much prefer her to do it than have to myself."

Sherry: "Well, if you think so, I guess I could. I thought that I was only here to watch. It never occurred to me that I might be asked to give some guy a hand job as part of the exam. It might be a little awkward for me to say nothing of him, but I'd be happy to help."

"Yes, that would be good."

Despite her apparent hesitancy, Sherry actually couldn't believe her good luck. She got to see Jack naked and now had a chance to play with his dick. She gave her phone to Betty, so she could take a photo and began slowly stroking Jack up and down just like Betty had before. This time Jack did not ejaculate right away this time and was managing to maintain control.

After another minute Sherry started to massage his balls with her other hand. Jack was starting to groan, but still hadn't ejaculated. She started to wonder if she was doing something wrong. All her boy friends had cum much faster, so she asked: "Should I do something different?"

peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers