Dignity Dash: Session 02

Story Info
Another playthrough of the board game goes off the rails.
7.3k words
4.75
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diego and Rina woke up, dazed and confused.

"Where are we?" she asked

"I'm not sure, all I remember is us sitting down to play some dumb board game and now here we are."

They both looked around, everything looked plastic including the ground they were walking on. They appeared to be on a beach but all of it looked fake and flat. The sea was just a unmoving blue piece of cardboard. That's when Rina started to snicker.

"What's so funny?"

She just pointed down and he saw that he was completely naked from head to toe. He screamed and covered himself as he realized that his clothes were gone.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

"Hehehehe, I didn't do a thing, guess wherever we are, your clothes didn't make the trip with you."

As she laughed, Diego started to chuckle as well. "You really want something to laugh at, look down."

She did so and wouldn't you know it, she was naked too.

"AAAAAH! WHERE....HOW!?"

Diego laughed at her panicked reaction until he remembered that they were both stuck, naked in some weird place.

Suddenly he noticed something on his hand. It was a display that had the number 15 on it.

"What in the world is this?"

All of a sudden a pair of dice appeared over his head like it was Mario Party. That's when he realized where they were.

"Rina, we're trapped in that stupid board game you bought!"

"What!? How?"

"No clue. Where did you even get it!?"

"Some weird woman was selling it in an alleyway. She did say something about how the game was very immersive and how it was guaranteed to make your fantasies come true. I just thought it would be funny to get a board game about public nudity."

..."None of that raised ANY red flags!? The fact she was selling a board game in an alley alone would have made me go, "Yup, that's a cursed game.""

"IT SEEMS OBVIOUS NOW!"

"Ugh...well it appears to be my turn so lets go."

Hitting the dice with his fist he saw a series of colored circles he walked forward 8 spaces and landed on a red space. At which point a card appeared in front of him. "Your Former Teacher"

"What about them?"

At that point he bumped into his high school teacher. Only something about her looked different. She looked like she was a toy. A weird sort of plastic version of her, almost like one of those army men, but it was recognizable as his teacher.

"DIEGO! WHAT IN THE WORLD!?"

He quickly covered himself. "M-M-Mrs. Jamison! I can explain, I-"

"HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING? Ugh, I was really hoping to never see that tiny thing again. You should be ashamed of yourself! Honestly, you're just as shameless as ever. You're lucky that no one is around to see this."

She then leaned closer to him, and by that I mean, she leaned her entire body closer due to the fact her legs were nonarticulated, almost as if someone was moving her like a toy. Then in an angry whisper said, "Not that there's much to see."

Diego felt his heart sink at that and then noticed something. His hand was glowing and the number on his hand went down by 3, dropping down to 12. She then sort of hopped off as Diego took in what just happened.

Rina however was stunned. "Wow, that was kind of brutal. Wait, did she say she hoped to never see that tiny thing again?"

"It's a long story." he said lowering his head down. That's when another card appeared. "Dog Leash Tangle"

A woman on roller skates was trying and failing to keep her dogs in line. Diego hid from her behind a trash can, but as he ducked down he sat on something squishy. It was a half eaten sandwich. It occurred to him that the dogs were after that sandwich.

Just then a single six sided die appeared above his head. Not knowing what else to do, he hit it. It rolled a 1.

He tried to toss the sandwich away but it instead hit one of the dogs, who took offense to that. "Oh no..."

As they looked right at him they suddenly attacked. Thankfully, these dogs, much like his teacher, were only plastic models and thus had no mouths or teeth. But with the dogs converging on him he tried to run, only to get tangled in the dog leashes.

With him tied up, the woman rolled up and chastised her puppies. "What has gotten into all of y-"

That's when she saw him and though he was wrapped up in the leashes, his dick was exposed. He couldn't even cover it, because his arms were bound to his side. The dog walker, started to giggle, putting her hand to her mouth.

"Um...a little help here?"

She whistled calling back her dogs, which instantly untied him.. As she and the dogs left he swore she said under her breath "I can't believe he was the same size as you."

She must've been referring to one of the dogs, which stung Diego's ego more when he realized that the none of the dogs were anatomically correct. The number on his hand dropped to 9.

He shuddered, "Uh...I don't think I like this game."

"Well, I'm having a blast. Hehe~"

The dice then appeared over Rina's head. "You have fun over that way, cutie. I'm going this way instead."

"Be careful, I'm not sure what's going to happen."

"Relax, I'm much luckier than you. You know that.

She then rolled a seven and went towards the middle path. Downtown. "It's the shortest path. I'm gonna beat you there."

"Whatever ends this game quicker I guess."

As she walked forward, she said, "Come on, it's just a game. What could happen?"

She landed on a blue space. A card appeared in front of her. "Sudden Downpour"

It started to pour chilly rain on both of them. As they both shivered while trying to keep covered, Diego's hand glowed once more. The number dropped down to 6.

"RINA! I DON'T LIKE THIS!"

Her hand started to glow too. It went from 15 to 12. "What's this number thing?"

"I don't know but mine's almost to zero!"

Rina got scared, "What's gonna happen to him if he hits zero?" she thought to herself.

Before she could think further, a card appeared in front of her. "Don't Take A Seat"

She saw a seat underneath an awning. The perfect place to wait out this rain and keep hidden. But just as she crawled under it, a couple hopped over and sat on it. They were too busy kissing and smooching to notice her, but she had to hold her breath to keep them from noticing.

A dice appeared in front of her. She hit it and it rolled a 6.

The couple kept going at it. It was clear that these two plastic figures were in love. Even Rina was getting a little hot under her non-existent collar as she heard the sloppy sounds of them making out, despite the fact that all that was really happening was two plastic figures were just bumping their heads together.

But all of a sudden, she heard a beep. The male figure raised his arm and looked at his watch. "Oh goodness babe, I gotta go! My wife is going be home soon!" and then he hopped off.

"Wait, what time is it?" She looked at her watch. "My husband will be home any minute!" and she too hopped off. Leaving Rina confused at the infidelity she just witnessed from both parties.

Even Diego was confused. But rather than continue to question it, he moved on. It was his turn again and the rain was still pouring. He rolled a 3, but then the dice flashed and turned into a 1.

"What!?"

The Sudden Downpour card reappeared and on it, it said: All rolls for the next two turns will have -2 applied to them.

"That figures." he said, moving onto a gray space. The card that appeared read: "The Blanket"

"I hope gray is good."

But just as he said that he saw blue and red lights appear. It was a cop car that pulled up to him. He started to panic and was about to run, but he bounced off an invisible wall.

He couldn't leave the space he was on until the next turn. As two stern looking plastic cops approached him, he prayed they'd be merciful. One of them put their hand on his shoulder and then said, "Are you ok there, son?"

"Umm...I...umm." he said with a death grip on his crotch trying not to let them see it, for fear of being labeled an exhibitionist.

He shook like a leaf on a tree as one of the officer said, "It's ok. You aren't in trouble."

"I-I-I'm not?"

"No. Don't worry, public nudity isn't illegal here. You look like you're dying of shame. Therefore, I can assume that your state of dress was an accident, right?"

"Yes! Yes it was!"

"I thought so. Go give it to him."

The other cop figure hopped back to the cruiser and brought Diego a blanket, which he immediately wrapped around himself. "Now you stay out of trouble, ok?"

"Y-y-yes sir." Diego said, even saluting them. They then got back in their cruiser and drove off.

A card then appeared in front of him. "Blanket" "Avoid losing 2 DP per event"

"2 Deadpool?"

"Ugh, dignity points, Diego."

"How would you know that?"

"What else could it stand for?"

"...Danny Phantom?"

"Shut up." she said, while he chuckled at this lame joke.

Another card appeared in front of him. "Today's Menu Is.."

He passed by a fancy coffee shop. Due to the rain, the outside was obviously not open, but he saw a folding menu sign still left outside. He picked it up hoping that he could use it as cover in case the blanket fails or something, but that's when a woman tried to get his attention.

"Excuse me sir, could I see what the specials are?"

She was just blissfully sitting out in the rain, nary a thought in her head otherwise. "Uh...I mean, you could go inside and ask."

"Am I going to have to report you to your manager?"

"But I don't-"

"Is there a problem miss?"

There was a waiter right there. He too was wearing a blanket similar to the one Diego was wearing. He looked in the door behind him and saw that all the staff was dressed this way.

"How weirdly convenient." he thought to himself.

The dice appeared and he hit it. It was a 3.

That's when he got the idea to just read the menu board he was holding. "Uh sure ma'am. Today's specials are..."

The rain had washed all the chalk off the board. Leaving nothing on it. "Uh....heh. Um, fellow waiter, could you tell her the specials?"

"I don't think I've ever seen you here before, what's your name?"

Diego backed up away from him, accidentally going towards the woman. That's when she saw a bit of Diego's butt peeking out of the blanket. "Wow. I knew they served bottomless drinks here, but I didn't think the waiters were bottomless too. Hehe~"

As he felt her hand poking at his butt, he panicked throwing the menu at the waiter and running off. The woman, despite being in the chilly rain, fanned herself as she saw Diego running trying to keep covered with the blanket.

As he hid behind another corner, he saw his number go down by 2, but then his blanket glowed, raising it back up by 2. It remained at 6. "Hehe. I think she wanted some buns to go with her coffee." Rina said, giggling at him.

She then rolled. 7, but dropped down to a 5 due to the downpour.

She felt confidant that nothing was going to stop her from winning this game. That's when she got a card. "Drone Disaster"

She heard a whirring noise. A drone was flying around her, clearly waterproof as it took pictures of her. Rina forgot for a second that she was naked and was unwittingly giving whoever was piloting this thing a free show.

She covered herself and ran down many side streets. As she ran the dice appeared over her head. She rolled a 3.

She tripped over and flopped flat on her face, leaving her rear exposed as the drone then took a flash picture of her ass and a bit of her lips. It then stayed with her as she stood up. She kept herself covered as it flew around her. Her DP then dropped to 10.

Diego chuckled, "I wonder where I can get a copy of that picture? A beautiful view of the moon and a view of a beautiful pink flower. Heh"

"You! Shush! I'm still winning."

Diego then rolled. It was a 9 dropping down to 7 due to the rain. The 4 and 5 on the dices started to glow along with Diego's blanket.

"I wonder what that meant?"

At that moment he felt a gust of wind blow his blanket away! "Wait no! Come back!"

He tried to go after it but it blew towards a crowd of people. As it smacked into one of their faces. He ran off, hoping that no one saw him. He hid around the corner and saw his DP go down to 4.

"Really hope this doesn't play by Jumanji rules. I don't want to die of embarrassment!"

He walked onto a red space. "Your Dentist or Doctor"

Just then he saw a woman in a doctor's outfit. It was the doctor that he saw as a teenager! The first woman to see him naked! Now in plastic doll form.

He screamed, covered up and tried to run, but she immediately saw him and hopped towards him. He had a flashback of her staring right at him in the doctor's office. He made his mom wait outside so that she wouldn't see him get his physical, not knowing that the doctor was this sexy playboy model of a woman who he could swear took enjoyment from watching a young 14 year old Diego squirm as she looked him up and down.

"Well, hello there Diego. Haven't seen you in ages. You look just a precious as you did back then." she said baby talking him like she once did.

He begged his mom to let him change doctors after that incident, and thankfully she did. He was glad to never see her again, but whatever force was controlling this game seemed to have plucked her right from his memories. All that humiliation and embarrassment came flooding back.

"Awww...are we still that wittle shy boy squirming as a pretty lady looks at you all nakie?"

He stood there shivering, from both the cold rain and her gaze. His heart was going a mile a minute and he swore he blushed hard enough for steam to emanate from his head.

"So Diego, how old are you now?"

"T-t-t-twenty."

""T-t-t-twenty?"" she said, mocking his stuttering as he stood there utterly humiliated.

She looked him up and down and then all of a sudden, reached forward using her plastic hands to knock Diego's hands away from his crotch. The chilly rain did no favors to his already small dick.

With a chuckle that sent shivers down his spine she then said, "Seems like you've grown quite a bit...in all areas except one. It looks just like it did 6 years ago! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He ran! Trying his hardest to get away from her before he really died of embarrassment, as he hid once more. He looked at his hand. His DP dropped to 2. He half expected that it would be negative 1 million with how utterly humiliating that was.

"I don't think I'll survive any more of this, Rina."

Rina however was stunned. Even with all that she's done to him, she never seen him this humiliated before. Whoever that doctor was clearly had an effect on him. That being said, as she imagined what he went through, she found herself feeling a little wet thinking of Diego blushing under her gaze.

"RINA!"

"Oh...uh, what is it, cutie?"

"I don't think I can survive another one of those. If this is truly a you're out of the game when you reach zero thing, I want you to know that I-"

The next card appeared. "Sunbathers Mishap"

It was still pouring rain and Diego saw two girls "sunbathing". They were completely nude and basking in the rain. They beckoned him over. "Hey there, cutie pie. Want to sunbathe with us?"

"I'm guessing most of these cards were not made with the rain in mind." he thought to himself as he wondered what to do.

The dice appeared above his head. He hit it and it was a 5.

"I mean, technically it's not sunbathing..."

They both looked at him, with one winking and patting the empty lounge chair next to her.

"Oh...what the heck, what do I have to lose?"

He joined them, with him on his front he felt the rain hitting his back. Despite the downpouring, the rain felt gentle. After the utter humiliation he's been through, he felt at peace. The chill air, the cool breeze, it all felt lovely. He looked at his hand, his DP went up by one. Now it was 3.

"Uh, Diego. What were you gonna say earlier?"

"Uh.." he blushed slightly as he tried to stammer out an answer, but then the dice appeared over Rina.

She hit it and it was a 3 which bumped down to 1.

"Stupid rain. When is it gonna stop!?"

As she went one space, it stopped and instantly it became sunny again. "That was a long 2 turns." she said to herself

She landed one a red space. "The Mean Girl"

A barbie like plastic figure saw Rina, who was soaked to the bone and she looked shocked. "OMG, LOOK AT THAT BITCH! DID YOU FORGET YOUR CLOTHES, SLUT!?" she then laughed and took a picture of her.

Rina screamed as she saw the flash and tried to cover up. This bright light caused her DP to drop down to 8. But the mean girl wasn't done yet. She hopped towards Rina and got right in her face. "Here's what's gonna happen. I need to run a few errands. But I really can't do them all on my own. I need a servant to do it for me.

You're that servant now, got it, whore?"

"What, why would I do that!?"

"Because these pics will be uploaded to the internet if you refuse. What's it going to be?"

The dice appeared above Rina, but before she could hit the Mean Girl said, "You hit that dice, and there will be hell to pay if you get a low number. I'm going to make you do everything for me. You're going to be my naked maid. You're gonna garden, clean the floors, do my shopping, everything, all while you show off your fat ass to EVERYONE!"

Rina blushed red as she imagined herself doing all that. But nonetheless, she hit the dice. It was a...5.

"WHAT!? NO! WAS THAT DICE LOADED!? HOW COULD YOU-"

Rina immediately snatched the phone away from her as the mean girl was ranting and deleted the pictures of herself. She then tossed the phone as far as she could! It hit the ground and shattered.

"NO! MY PHONE!! YOU'LL REGRET THIS YOU NAKED SKANK!!" and she angrily hopped away. As Rina stuck her tongue out at her, her DP went up by 3. It was now 11.

"Hehe. And that's how you foil a blackmail attempt, Diego."

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time I get blackmailed by a crazy woman. Or rather another one..."

He got up from the lounge chair. It and the two sunbathing woman disappeared. As the dice appeared, Diego prayed for a miracle. He couldn't survive an encounter like the one Rina just lucked her way through.

A 7 was rolled and the card was "Caught Napping"

He walked along and saw another lounge chair, it had no one around. But as soon as he saw it he started feeling sleepy. His eyes grew heavy and he couldn't continue.

Given the name of the card and the monumentally stupid idea this would be, he tried to fight it, but he was drawn to the chair. As he laid back on the chair the dice appeared. With the last of his strength, he hit it!

As he closed his eyes, he heard Rina calling out for him.

"Diego! Hey, Diego. What are you doing?"

"Wha-?"

He looked around, he was on a beach. But it was a real one. Not the fake plastic beach he fell asleep at.

"What happened?"

"You won the game! We escaped and we're finally getting married."

"Oh that's great...WAIT, MARRIED!?"

"Yeah...married." she then showed her hand and it had a diamond ring on it. He took a good look at her and saw her in a beautiful wedding dress. He looked down at himself and he was in a full tuxedo.

She then took his hand and looked deep in his eyes and just whispered, "Together forever."

He was hesitant, but as he stared into those eyes, he knew the he wanted nothing more than to stay with this woman for the rest of his life. They kissed and Diego never felt happier. Once they broke the kiss, Diego tried to ask how he even afforded the ring, but then saw Rina was replaced by a plastic model of herself.

"What? Rina?"

He poked her and she fell over into the sand.

He tried to go pick her up but his legs stopped working. His lower half was made of plastic. "WAIT, NO! WHAT'S GOING ON!?" He heard a woman cackling evilly and everything started to go dark.