Dignity Dash: Session 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diego was panicking and he saw the shadow of a giant hand reach towards him but just as it did, he woke up.

He was back in the game. No one was still around. "RINA!"

"What!?"

He got off the chair and saw her in the distance. "Uh, what just happened?"

"You fell asleep and rolled a 6."

He looked at his hand, no change in DP. It was still a 3.

"You looked like you were having a nightmare."

"Yeah, I did. We were getting married and then we got turned to plastic and a giant hand came after us."

"Yikes. I hope that doesn't happen to us."

Diego was a little scared, was that a vision of the future? Probably not, right? Hopefully not.

"Wait, what was that first part again?"

"We got turned to plastic!" he quickly said, with a sheepish grin on his face.

It was Rina's turn again. "Come on, a big roll please! I'm way behind."

A 10. "YES!"

She then moved onto a red space. "NO!"

The card read, "The Office Worker"

She ran into an office worker. Some poor shlub having his lunch break. He dropped his sandwich on the ground upon impact. "Hey watch where you're going, you-"

He looked at Rina and his eyes traced her body up and down.

She covered up and with a big blush and a embarrassed grin she walked by, turning around trying not to let him see her butt. "Hehe....sorry about that sir."

As she went past this worker who this whole time just stood there, without moving an inch. Her DP went to 9.

The next card was "Surprising Supportive Chant"

As she ran from that office worker, a massive crowd appeared. Rina at first stopped as she felt thousands of plastic eyes looking at her body. But that's when a bunch of them started cheering.

"WOW, SO SEXY!"

"RUN NAKED GIRL RUN!"

"YOU CAN DO IT!"

"SUCH CONFIDENCE, YOU'RE OUR HERO!"

She kept running, all these chants made her feel confident, to the point where she uncovered, letting them see everything. Her breasts and butt bouncing as she sprinted through the crowd. Her heart went at a mile a minute but surprisingly, she didn't feel embarrassed. Her DP even went up by 1! It was now 10.

As she made it though, she even did a pose. Confidently showing off her assets, until she remembered that Diego was watching this whole thing. She covered herself.

"Wow...that was incredible."

"Hehe, uh thanks. I can see that one part of you really enjoyed that."

He covered himself as she pointed out that one part of him was giving her a standing ovation for her little streak. He blushed red.

She giggled. "You're up, cutie. In more ways than one." she said extending her pinky finger.

He breathed to try and calm himself and hit the dice. 11.

He was so close to the finish. He just had to survive and get at least a 6 and he might make it out. That's when he landed on a yellow space. "The Paparazzi"

"What's a yellow space?"

That's when he heard a bunch of people. A massive crowd all with cameras. "HEY LOOK! IT'S MARCEL RUIZ AND HE'S NAKED!"

"Who the hell is that?" he wondered until he realized, with dread, that a paparazzi was about to take thousands upon thousands of pictures of him, NAKED.

He screamed and ran off. He hid in a bush, shivering as he realized this was probably it. The dice appeared and he hit it.

It was a...6!

At that exact moment one of the various paparazzi members who had their cameras trained on him realized something, "Wait, that's not him. It's just some random naked guy."

All of them disappointed, they quickly deleted the pictures they took and hopped away. He breathed a sigh of relief and made a mental note of who this Marcel guy was, so he could see if being compared to him in appearance was a compliment or not. (Authors note: I literally just googled young Latino actors and picked the guy who looked closest to Diego. Don't overthink this.)

"Well, dodged that by the skin of my teeth."

Another card appeared.

"Oh god, I forgot there are two of these."

"Public Proposal Gone Wrong"

He ran along until he came across a guy with what he assumed was his girlfriend.

He quickly tried to hide behind a sign to keep clear of both of them. At that moment, he kneeled down and got a small ring box out from his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

Just as the girl looked like she was about to say yes, the sign Diego was hiding behind fell over, exposing himself to her, who immediately saw his tiny dick and burst out laughing.

Both Diego and the guy proposing had their hearts broken. He tossed the box on the floor and hopped away in tears "No wait, honey, come back! I wasn't laughing at you, I swear!"

She looked back at Diego and looked pissed. "Uh...Congrats on the almost marriage? Heh..." he said, trying to make her feel better.

She hopped towards him and kicked him like he was a football, sending him flying. As he screamed he landed flat on his face and as he peeled himself off the floor he looked at his hand. It was down to 1.

He needed that 6 or it was the end of the line for him.

Rina was bursting out laughing at all this until Diego got her attention once more.

..."Rina...I'm down to one DP...."

She immediately stopped laughing. "What happens when you hit 0?"

Diego looked like he was gonna tear up. "I don't know...."

She looked as scared as Diego was. If he hit zero would he disappear? The dice appeared above her head and she hit it.

It was a 4. She walked and hit a white space.

As she wondered what was going to happen now, she saw the dice immediately go to Diego.

"WHAT!? BUT NOTHING HAPPENED TO YOU!"

"...I guess white is a safe space."

He wiped his hands over his face in frustration. "PLEASE! GIVE ME A 6 OR MORE!"

Begging RNGsus to let him live, he rolled and it was a...7!

"YES! YEEEEESSSSSSS!" He got on his hands and knees and kissed the white finish space.

"Finally, we can get out of here!"

Rina looked happy. She might have lost the race but at least they could go home.

...or could they? They were both still here. The dice then went back to Rina.

"WHAT, BUT HOW ARE WE NOT DONE!?"

"I guess we both gotta finish."

"Good luck, Rina."

"Hehe, I don't need luck."

"Then can I have it? I desperately needed some this entire game."

They both chuckled at that as Rina rolled. It was an 11.

She came across a split path, she went right in order to be closer to Diego while on the board. "This whole thing was a bad idea from the start. I'm destroying this thing once we escape. But at least it's almost over..."

That's when she landed on a purple space with a big M on it. "Huh, I wonder what this is?"

The entire board started to rumble and the purple M space suddenly dropped sending Rina into an abyss.

"RINA!" he screamed as he saw her disappear.

...As the M space reappeared without Rina on it, Diego could only say one thing. "Please be safe."


She screamed as she fell but eventually she landed in a bush. No worse for wear. Where was she? A voice coming from a nearby PA system answered that for her.

"Attention shoppers. Welcome to THE MALL. In this part of the board the rules work a bit differently. All Dignity Dashers will be restricted to one dice per roll. But don't fret, to balance this out, you won't get an event card with each space anymore.

Make it to the other side of this densely packed mall in your birthday suit and you'll escape back to the main board. Think you can do it? Let's hope so, because every other shopper just heard this too. Hopefully they aren't interested in the SEXY NAKED GIRL WITH PIGTAILS AND A GIANT JIGGLING ASS, so you can get through here unmolested...in both meanings of the word. Good luck, Rina."

The voice then cackled and the PA system went dead. Rina stood at the back end of the mall. It lasted 15 spaces. She covered herself and decided to power through this. She rolled the dice. It was a 2.

She landed on a yellow space. "The Fountain."

As she snuck through the mall, she saw a hidden camera trained directly on her. It was near a fountain. If she was to dive into it, the water from her splash would short circuit the camera and erase any potential recordings of her.

Or at least that's what the card said. She rolled the dice. 6.

With no one else near the fountain, she ran and did a cannonball right in it. The force of the splash hit the camera and sure enough it died. She returned to the surface and jumped out triumphantly. She was cold and wet and but she kept running. The sight of her shiny wet skin and the sounds of her bare feet hitting the tile as she ran, made her blush as she looked down at herself. This made her lose 1 DP. Now it was a 9.

"WHAT? But it worked!"

The PA system then said, "Yeah, but it was still not dignified. You would've lost 3 if it failed."

The dice returned and she rolled a 2.

Landing on a green space the card was, "Awkward Mall Santa"

She ran and due to her wet feet slipped and tripped over the edge of the second floor. She fell but was caught by a good samaritan. Unfortunately, that samaritan was Santa Claus!?

"IT'S SEPTEMBER, WHY IS HE HERE!?", screamed Rina, upset at the early holiday decorations.

"Capitalism. What better way to make the green than to pair it with red, all year long?" snarked the PA system.

"Well, hello there, young lady. Are we missing something perhaps?"

Rina looked a bit put off by the fact that Santa was saying this. Further more, she seemed to be positioned face down across on his lap, which was both awkward for her and whoever was playing this Santa.

The dice appeared and she rolled a 4.

"Umm...sir can we forget about this whole thing? This wasn't my fault, I swear. I've been good....for the most part. Heh..."

"Well, if you clean up your act then maybe I won't put you on the naughty list. Maybe start by finding some clothes."

"Oh, you have no idea how badly I want that."

"Well, maybe this year you'll get it, now run along before Mrs. Claus gets the wrong idea. HO HO HO!"

"Will do sir, thank you." and she ran off. Thankfully it seems there were no kids around so there wasn't any concerns about that, still that was embarrassing. Nevertheless something about being praised by "Santa" was kinda nice. With that she earned 1 DP, bringing her to 10.

She rolled the dice once more. It was a 4 and she landed on a red space.

"The Troublemaker"

As she scurried through the mall she crouched behind a potted plant when a small boy hopped up and saw her. He decided to play a prank on her and snuck up and pinched her ass.

She screamed and lunged forward in full view of everyone. "WOW...It's a real live naked girl. My friends are gonna be so jealous. LOOK EVERYONE, IT'S A NAKED GIRL!"

She screamed and turned as red as a tomato as dozens of onlookers ogled her form. She covered up and ran though them and hid behind a clothing rack.

"HAHAHAHAHA! I think you just helped that kid start puberty. Have you no shame?" said the PA system, taunting her.

Her DP dropped down to 7. She grumbled at whoever this mysterious voice was and rolled again.

A 4. Just 3 spaces away from the exit. She landed on a yellow space. "The Graffiti Conundrum"

As she got closer to the exit, she saw a security camera. The path was completely tracked by said camera, there was no way forward without it spotting her. But that's when she noticed that by her feet was a can of spray paint.

She could spray the camera, blocking its vison.

The dice appeared and she rolled. A 1.

She shook the can and attempted to spray. Unfortunately, she pointed it in the wrong direction. She sprayed herself with it, accidentally painting her face blue. She screamed in pain and tried to remove the paint from her eyes. She did, but not before accidentally stepping into the path of the camera. She cut her losses and ran off.

Luckily the paint was nontoxic, though it tasted terrible. As she hid behind a column, she noticed that her DP dropped to 5.

"HEHEHEHEHE. I could swear your face is turning purple. Oh wait, that's just what happens when red mixes with blue, isn't it? HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Come on, I'm so close!"

She then rolled a 5! She sprinted out the doors of the mall. She saw another M space and stood on it. It then rose into the air! She escaped the mall! As she rose up she heard the PA system say, "We hope you enjoyed your time at the mall, thanks for shopping with us and I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME!"


Diego sat there, fretting. What if he never saw her again? Yes, she's tormented him many times in the past. Yes, she's the reason they're in this mess, but still...he felt like he couldn't imagine life without her now.

"I should've told her. I mean, I guess it was kind of obvious but I never actually told her. I wonder if she knew. Maybe the fact I don't run when I see her anymore should've been a giveaway but...Rina...if you can hear me, I-"

Suddenly, the board rumbled and the M space started to shake once more and out popped Rina, who landed like a superhero, right back on the board.

"RINA! OH THANK GOD, YOU'RE ALIVE!"

"Of course I am. It would take more than that to get rid of me. Hehe~"

She had two more spaces to go and she landed on a green space. 1 away from the finish.

"This is it, Rina. You can do this. Love the blue bangs by the way, I think they look great."

"Hehe, you think so?"

"Yeah, maybe not so much the blue face paint but...you know." he said shrugging. The card then appeared in front of her.

"Obstacle Course."

In between Diego and her was a long stretch of tables, trash cans and other obstacles, but it was also densely packed with no hiding spots. The only way forward was to run as fast as possible.

She rolled for initiative and got a...3.

She took off like a bullet. Diego couldn't believe his eyes, she was maneuvering through all those obstacles, leaping over debris and stuff like an Olympic runner. Rina was so focused on getting back to him. She was there, she almost made it. But then out of nowhere, "DID YOU MISS ME, BITCH!?"

It was the Mean Girl. She dove in front of Rina as she ran. Her body caught Rina's foot and she tripped landing right on a pile of garbage. Sprawled out she saw all the plastic people seen thus far, ogling her body. They pointed and laughed at her as they all took in the view of her c-cup breasts and her hairless pussy.

"I told you you'd regret destroying my phone. Now everyone is going to get a good look at you!"

She laid there petrified with embarrassment as everyone, from Diego's doctor, the office worker, the troublemaking child from the mall, the Paparazzi, EVERYONE, was taunting and looking at her naked body. Her DP went down to 2.

"COME ON, RINA! You're one space away, ROLL THE DICE!"

She tried to reach for it, but all the humiliation she felt finally boiled over at this point. She saw camera flash after camera flash, people were taking videos, that drone was zooming in right on her most private of areas. She started to cry. This was all her fault. Diego almost died because of her.

All those weird plastic people were humiliating her. Was this a punishment? Did she really deserve this? Was this hell? If it was, then she reasoned that at this point, she earned it. Her DP dropped to 1.

"RINA! PLEASE!"

No response, other than outright sobbing and curling up into a fetal position. Her DP started to flash rapidly between 1 and 0.

"RINA!" He tried to run towards her, but there was an invisible wall preventing him from running off the finish space. He pounded his fists against it and then slid down onto his knees in despair.

"Rina...please get up! Roll the dice...please. Rina...I..."

Seeing her so humiliated that he knew it was affecting her DP, he tired to tell her his true feelings. He struggled to get the words out but he finally forced them out.

"...I love you."

At that point her eyes snapped open. "What? What did you say?"

"Uh...I...I SAID I'D LOVE FOR YOU TO ROLL THE DICE SO WE CAN GET OUT OF HERE!"

She looked back at him unamused.

"JUST ROLL IT!"

She did so. Snake eyes. A 2. Not that it mattered, cause all she needed was a one. She got to her feet and punched the Mean Girl right in her plastic head, denting it. She then streaked right to the finish space wrapping her hands around Diego. As they embraced they were bathed in white light and then they disappeared in it.


Diego woke up, he was in Rina's living room. On the floor. Rina was passed out next to him. Scattered around the room was the board game. All the pieces were thrown around the place. The board had two little blue and red figures that kind of looked like them.

He looked down at himself and he was fully dressed, with Rina also dressed normally.

"Rina, wake up." he said, nudging her to get her up.

"Ugh....did we win?"

"I think so..."

"I didn't think we'd make it."

"Yeah me neither."

She sidled up to him and gave him a big hug.

"I love you too."

"What?...heh, where did that come from, Rina? I had a feeling you loved me."

"...yeah. But now I know you do too!"

"I-I-I...UH...I mean...I'm not opposed to your presence. You and me are just friends and you know, considering everything you've done to me, I'd never actually..."

"Diego...come on." she said as she looked into his eyes.

"I heard what you really said back there. You love me! Admit it!" She then stuck her tongue out at him.

Diego blushed red. "I...it might have been the adrenaline talking. You know, I was so scared of losing you."

"Because you love me!"

"Because I was scared you would die!"

"Suuuuurrreeee...."

They both kind of sat there on the carpet for a bit. That's when Rina gently took his hand. With his hand in hers, Diego felt warm fuzzy feelings emanate through his body. Rina then gave him a peck on the cheek.

He blushed bright red and he tried to look away from her. Eventually, he turned to her, seeing her giggle at his reaction.

..."OH SCREW IT! COME HERE, YOU!"

Diego then threw himself on Rina and made out with her. As their tongues met and they sloppily made out, they felt nothing more than pure happiness in each others company.

Rina thought to herself, "I guess that weird woman was technically right. This game really did make my fantasy come true."

Once they were done, they both went out to her backyard and set fire to the game. With the dark illuminated only by the glow of the burning board game, they sat by the fire and cuddled and kissed through the night.


...A strange woman in a black and green witch outfit was watching this whole scene unfold in a crystal ball. She had a bit of a tear in her eye as she watched this romantic couple.

"Ah...don't you just love happy endings?"

...

"I sure don't. Those two escaped by the skin of their teeth, I almost had them! Or at least these versions of them."

She then tapped her crystal ball, cycling through various other versions of the same event. Some had them both but they seemed so angry with each other to the point that they went their separate ways. Others had just Rina or just Diego, without the other. They each looked saddened by something and were in tears. A few them even had...neither of them present.

She then went back to the image of them by the fire. "Though I must admit, that made for a pretty fantastic story. Perhaps more of these could be made out of you."

She turned to a small blue plastic figure on her shelf that kind of looked like Diego.

"Yup, you're quite the interesting one. But this girl here...well, I think we all knew how that would end out between you two."