Dilara in the Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pauses, apparently needing time. After a moment, Raoul smiles warmly at her and speaks back through the camera to Dilara:

"One thing we all need to understand is that May is the queen in this palace." He looks at May as he says, "I would be perfectly happy if I never had sex with anyone but her for the rest of my life. And if she ever decides that's what she wants, that's what I'll do."

"I know he would, too," May giggles, and he nods. "I think he really likes me," she says, shy and cute. "And I would be fine with that too."

She glances at the camera occasionally, but she continually looks at Raoul, and he looks at her, and the affection and love they share impresses Dilara deeply.

"But what I really want, what I enjoy the most," she continues, and they stare contentedly into each other's eyes as she says, "is sharing him, watching him with beautiful women. I know that a lot of people don't understand, and most people have different desires, but I love to be there with Raoul and a beautiful woman, and to see their passion and pleasure, and to share in that love and affection. My favorite thing is to watch him with another woman, or with three or four other women, and see them all lusting for him, and just to watch him satisfy them, and to make sure they satisfy him, and to be there with them, all of us kissing each other, touching each other's bodies, enjoying each other's pleasures. It's just the sweetest, most wonderful thing."

Raoul gives her a little pocket square for her to wipe tears out of the corners of her eyes.

"So many people think this arrangement is something Raoul tricked me into or something," May says, after a moment. "But the opposite is true. It took me a really long time to persuade him that I really wanted to share him with other women, to watch him and other beautiful women please each other. But after a few experiences, he realized I really was telling the truth, and he really did set all this up just for me. It's all my idea, and I'm just so happy to be here and to be a part of what goes on here."

Raoul looks at the camera again as May wipes her eyes again, apparently crying from a blend of embarrassment and joy. "It's not easy to expose this kind of private emotion to the world —"

"Definitely not," May agrees, laughing a little bitterly. "It's mortifying."

"Especially for you," he says sympathetically. "I can't get over how brave you are."

They squeeze each other's hands and, again, look so warmly and sweetly at each other.

"But the thing is," May shakes her head, "the things people say, it's so much worse than what actually happens here. It's just Raoul, and me, and some beautiful women having fun making babies together. That's all it is. It's just beautiful and sweet and affectionate and passionate, and... just so, so, so beautiful. And then when you see the babies, it's even more beautiful."

After a moment, Raoul changes the tone.

"So if you come here," he says, "here's what we expect."

"First of all," May takes over, adopting his businesslike tone, "you shouldn't come here unless you really want to have a baby with Raoul. That's what we do here. You try to seduce him, and if you succeed, you get to try to make a baby with him, and if you're lucky, you get to have one of his babies."

"So if that's not exactly what you want, you shouldn't come here," Raoul warns.

"Definitely not," May agrees. "But secondly, if you wouldn't mind, I would really enjoy being present when you try to make a baby with him. That's not, you know, required, and nothing here is required, it's completely up to you, but that's something I really enjoy, and if you wouldn't mind sharing that beautiful experience with me, I would be really, really grateful to you."

"And moreover," she goes on after a deep breath, "I would like it even more if you let me be naked with you. It's just so much more intimate that way. It feels so much more beautiful. I would like to kiss my husband while he makes a baby with you, and if you wouldn't mind, I would like to kiss you too. I would like us to touch each other's bodies, to kiss each other, to really be intimate with each other throughout the entire experience. I like it to be like you, and me, and my husband are all working together to put a baby in you."

"It really is a wonderful, sweet time," Raoul confides to billions of people who watch this video — billions of irate, jealous men (Dilara assumes), and billions of amazed, longing women (she knows from direct experience).

"It is," May agrees. "It really is. Now to be clear, I only really ask you to come here and please him and let him please you and try to make a baby together. That's what I really want. But if you are willing to include me, I would like that even more. So that's what happens here."

"Yes," Raoul nods.

"And although it's embarrassing to talk about like this, I'm actually so, so proud of what we do here. It's the most beautiful thing in the world. And every day, beautiful little babies are born here, beautiful little living symbols of the love and joy that we all share here."

"Me too," Raoul nods. "I'm proud too. In fact," he smiles at May, "if we're being honest, I probably have more sex here than I want to have...."

"He does," May laughs. "He totally does. I'm the one always pushing him. Like, come on! Aren't you ready again yet? What takes that thing so long to get ready? He's like, 'Give me a few more minutes,' and I'm like, 'Ladies, come help me get this thing ready to go again.'"

Raoul shakes his head, smiling. "They're relentless."

"It really does take hours," May confides in billions of people about her husband's penis — his famously large, wonder-working penis. The penis that thousands of women on the internet testify gave them the most amazing orgasms they've ever had. The model for the best-selling dildo on the planet.

"Hours. It's like it has to go on vacation or something," she rolls her eyes, but then looks up at him as sweetly and warmly as ever. "But I know he does his best for me. I know he would make even more babies for me if he could."

"So," Raoul says, looking back into the camera, "that's basically what happens here, as far as May and I are concerned."

"Well, there's more," May interrupts.

"Oh," he says. "Maybe I don't know all of this."

"You don't," May says, "but I decided we need to say one more thing."

"Okay," he smiles. He looks at the camera like, let's see. I don't know what she's thinking anymore than you do. Then he looks back at her, eager to listen to her.

My god, Dilara thinks. To be looked at that way by a man like that. So attentively, affectionately. You can just see how tenderly he feels about her.

"The main thing," May says seriously, "is that you only get to see Raoul four days a month, and you almost never get to have sex with him more than once a month. That'll probably be on the day you ovulate, your most fertile day, to give you the best chance to conceive a baby.

"But that's it. And we do not welcome any other men here. In fact, we barely tolerate Raoul," she teases. "This is a women-only, completely safe and loving place. One huge girls-only slumber party. We don't even let men come inside the building, although we do of course employ men in various capacities outside of El Paraíso.

"So that means, well, if you get lonely while you're here, and a lot of the women do, of course you might have a 'little Raoul' with you," she winks, apparently tickled by the knowledge that millions of women masturbate to fantasies of her husband, "but you might also turn to the other women here for comfort. Maybe the companion you've brought with you, maybe someone else. And I know it's hard to understand, but the human heart is a bewildering mystery, and women sometimes take care of each other here in ways that they would not have anticipated before they got here."

She looks at Raoul. "So that happens here too, although of course it has nothing to do with you."

"That's good, though. People should have someone to hold at night."

"Definitely. Or at any old time of day," she slaps him playfully. "Which brings us to an important question: is your little man ready to stand up for himself again? Because we've said what we came here to say, and there are dozens of beautiful, eager young women up there waiting impatiently for you to deposit one of your little gifts in their baby-baskets."

"We wouldn't want to disappoint them," he smiles.

"They're not going to be disappointed in me," she teases. "I don't even have to show up!"

Laughing, Raoul turns to the camera.

"We hope that clarifies everything," he says.

"Yes, we really do," May agrees. "But let me repeat one thing before we put our stud here back to work. If you are a young woman aged eighteen to twenty-six, and you'd be alright with what we've said here, and you'd like to have a baby for us, we'd really like to host you here for a visit. Please let our admissions teams know how you feel. Whatever you tell them is completely confidential, and very carefully guarded, so you can be honest with them, and both Raoul and I really enjoy having women here who sincerely enjoy what we do here."

"That's true. We really do."

"We really do," May smiles. "Thank you, y'all. Goodbye now!"

— — — — — — / — — — — — — — — —

Dilara lays on her bed, under a blanket, staring at her ceiling.

She imagines Raoul kissing her.

That is fine. That is completely fine.

She would make love to Raoul.

Oh, god, she would make hot, sweet, fervent love to him. She'd ride him like a stallion.

She touches herself for a moment, the softness of her panties on the tender sensitivity of her clitorus, imagining the power of his body between her legs, her thighs open around him, his smile in her eyes as she welcomes his baby into her body.

Oh, yes, she would definitely do that.

Then she imagines May there, watching. Smiling.

Maybe naked.

Maybe touching herself.

What if Raoul were kissing May at the moment he came inside Dilara?

She tries to imagine it. Would she be okay with that?

There is May, his hand on her naked body, as his body shivers its life into Dilara.

Yes, she decides. Yes, she'd be okay with that. She'd be the one with his cum in her. She'd be the one with his sperm in her womb, striving to find her egg.

May can watch all she wants. She can kiss him. Whatever.

But what if she wants to touch Dilara? Or even to kiss her.

Dilara imagines lying on her back, legs spread wide for Raoul, her toes pointing ballerina-like in opposite directions, as his cock — god, it must be huge — fills her. As he pours his cum into her.

And there's May, touching Dilara's breasts. Kneading Dilara's clit. Kissing Dilara's lips, sucking her earlobes, licking her nipples, or even smiling as Dilara writhes in ecstasy, as Dilara orgasms right in front of her.

It seems strange, but then Dilara realizes: May's not there to interfere with her pleasure, or with Raoul's. She's there to help. To participate.

Instead of Raoul and Dilara pleasing each other, it's the three of them pleasing each other.

She can feel how kind May would be, how encouraging and gentle and affectionate. How helpful she would be as Raoul's huge cock took her virginity. How sweet it would be to look in his eyes and hers as they made a baby together.

It's almost even better that way, she thinks.

She imagines perhaps the dirtiest thought she's ever had to that moment in her life: sharing Raoul's cock with May, smiling at each other as they take turns licking it, kissing it, kissing each other as they fondle it, getting it ready to fuck her.

Then even dirtier: fondling each other as they kiss it. May's finger in her pussy, May's thumb gently circling her clit, May watching her body shake, May hearing her orgasmic moans.

"Please," May might say, "please cum for my husband."

And she'd almost be fucking Raoul for May. She actually would be doing it for May.

"Please please him," May would say. "Please his cock. Please his cock with your pussy."

And Dilara would do her best.

For Raoul, for herself, and for May.

And afterwards, as Raoul lay on his back, May would ask, "Did she please you, honey? Did her pussy make your cock feel good?"

And if he said yes, May would look at Dilara with gratitude, with love. "Thank you," she would say, hugging Dilara. "Thank you so much." She would look into Dilara's eyes. "You don't know how much this means to me."

And she would kiss Dilara. A little kiss on the lips. "I love you," May might say. And then she would French kiss her, gently sliding her tongue into Dilara's mouth as her hand pleased Dilara's pussy. "I love you so much, beautiful girl," May might say, and when their mouths separated for a moment, as Dilara's body neared another orgasm, Dilara would say, "Yes, May, yes, I love you too. You're so beautiful and I love you too."

And she would orgasm there, May's hand on her pussy, a finger inside her, looking in May's eyes with gratitude and love.

Yes, Dilara decides, imagining the scene on the screen of her bedroom ceiling, she would be fine with that.

Very, very fine, she decides, as her finger softly circles her clit, as the moisture and warmth build in her vagina.

She slides her finger inside, finds the sweet spot while the base of her palm rubs her clit.

Very, very fine, indeed, she gasps, imagining Raoul and May watching her at that moment.

"I want to watch you cum," May might say. "I want to watch Raoul watching you cum. He wants to watch me watch you cum."

"Cum for us again," Raoul might encourage, his dark eyes looking up and down Dilara's naked body. "I want to watch you cum."

"Let me lick your cunt," May might say, kissing Dilara's sex, looking up at her through those long eyelashes. "Let me make you cum for him."

Imagining it, touching herself softly, Dilara unconsciously arches her back. Her breath shortens.

Yes, she would cum for them.

She would do anything they wanted, anything that would please them.

She would even... if they wanted... she would even do anything they wanted her to do with May. Touch her pussy, finger her, eat her out.

She imagines Raoul fucking yet another girl in his harem while watching Dilara and May sixty-nine each other.

She imagines herself in a daisy chain, someone's mouth on her pussy — maybe May's, maybe another woman's, maybe even Raoul's — and her mouth on someone's pussy, or maybe trying to please Raoul's thick, hard shaft, or licking his balls, her tongue brushing up against another girl's as they both lick him.

"It's a two-hander," someone on the internet wrote, and someone else commented, "It's a two-mouth-and-four-hander."

She imagines herself riding it, her vagina filled, as May and other women watch and cheer, holding her breasts, fingering her clitorus.

She imagines herself on all fours, her mouth buried in May's crotch as Raoul pounds her from behind.

Every scene she knows how to imagine plays itself out as she masturbates herself to orgasm. And finally, laying exhausted in the aftermath of her fantasy, holding a pillow tightly against her body, Dilara discovers with surprise:

She's in love.

She's in love with Raoul, whom she's never met.

And she's in love with May. A woman. A beautiful woman, and one she's never met.

And she's in love with them as a couple. In love with the way they love each other.

Oh, my god, she thinks. Oh my god. I have to do whatever it takes to be with them. Even just once.

And a baby — yes. She wants their baby — it's no longer Raoul's baby, it's their baby, Raoul's and May's together, that Dilara would bear.

And that is what she wants, then, more than anything in the world.

She falls asleep trying to imagine how to express that to Carla and Janet, and any of the seven thousand other people who might need to know it for her to get to be with Raoul and May.

12