Dilara in the Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
Jasmine and Dilara please each other for the first time.
5.4k words
4.36
3.9k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope this works as a story on its own, but I am confident it will make more sense if you've read Chapter Two, "She comes to terms with what is expected in the harem," and maybe even Chapter One, "Dilara applies to join The Paradise of Beautiful Maidens."

I welcome comments, suggestions, and of course links to similar stories from which I might draw inspiration.

No matter what, have fun!

— — — — — — / — — — — — — — — —

"Did you watch the video where they talk about, you know, what happens there?" Dilara whispers to Jasmine.

It's a Thursday night, but Jasmine's mother is out of town on business so she's sleeping at Dilara's. They're lying on their sides facing each other in the dark, knees and elbows knocking. Faint blue light seeps around the curtains.

"You mean sex?" Jasmine looks at Dilara mischievously.

"Yeah."

"Dilara. Say it. Say 'sex.'"

"What? Why?"

"You never say it. You always say 'doing it' or something. Say 'sex.'"

"I can say it."

"Say it then. It's easy. Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex...."

"Okay! 'Sex.' Are you happy now?"

"Good. We're literally adults now. We're allowed to say whatever we want. We shouldn't talk about sex like little kids anymore. And stop saying 'thing' when you mean penis. Or dick. Or cock."

"I think those words all the time, I just don't say them."

"Or schlong. Or pocket-rocket. Or love hammer. Or..."

"I get it."

"Say 'love hammer.'"

"Love hammer."

"It's 2018, almost 2019. You're in America. It's a free country. Say 'cock.' Not like Raoul Cock, but like Raoul Cock's cock. Say that. 'Raoul Cock's cock.'"

"Raoul Cock's cock."

"Oh my god, I can see you blushing."

"I am not!"

"Shhhhhhhhh! Your parents have ears like eagles."

"You shush. Anyway, did you see the video where Raoul and May talk about, like, having sex?"

"Yeah, but they make it sound really tame. I read on pinkkit that they actually have huge orgies. Raoul and May and like five, ten, maybe twenty or more women at a time."

"No! Really?"

"That's what the rumors are. I believe them too."

"Why?"

"Did you see the page where they talk about the girls' monthly routine?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"So you saw that each girl can only see him four days a month, right?"

"Yeah. But that's so that you can get pregnant if you, you know...."

"Fuck him."

"Yeah."

"Say it, Dilara Khorasani. You can get pregnant if you fuck him."

"Jaz, what's...."

"Dil! You're eighteen! Say 'fuck.' Say 'fuck' and 'cock' and 'pussy' and 'tits.'"

"Fuck."

"Yes?"

"Fine. Fuck, cock, pussy, tits. Are you happy?"

"No. Say: when a man fucks a woman he puts his cock in her pussy."

"Why?"

"Dil."

"Why?"

"Dilara."

"Fine. When a man fucks a woman he puts his cock in her pussy."

"See? It's okay. Does your mouth hurt or anything?"

"No."

"See?" Jasmine strokes Dil's cheek. "We can talk like big girls now."

"Anyway."

"Yeah. What were we.... Oh, yeah. Fucking Raoul. Spreading our legs wide open so he can put his big huge rock-hard cock in our tight little wet pussies."

"Oh my god, Jaz!"

"It's okay, Dil."

"I know, but still."

"Anyway, yeah, they have huge orgies where all the women lick each other's pussies and everyone has huge orgasms."

"Really?"

"I think so. I was telling you about the numbers, right? So each girl only sees Raoul about four days a month, and they can only fuck him one day a month — the day they ovulate, right?"

"Yeah. That's what they say on the video."

"So what are the other women, who can't fuck him, what are they doing there?"

"I don't know."

"It's like forty women who are supposedly there just to watch?"

"Wow."

"Yeah. They're not just watching. They're there for something."

"But Jaz, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Like, are you okay with that? Like if you went?"

"If they invited me?"

"Yeah."

"Dil, you know how many pussies I'd lick to get to Raoul Cock's cock? They could line them up from here all the way to his bed and I'd make my way one vaj at a time."

"Really?"

"Of course! It's not, you know, such a bad thing."

"It's not?"

"Not at all. Like, wouldn't you want someone to lick your pussy?"

"I don't know."

"That's because you've never felt it. You don't know how good it feels."

"Do you know how good it feels?"

Jasmine hesitates.

"Oh my god, Jasmine Johnson, what?" Dilara gasps.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'll tell you if you shut up!"

"Okay. Oh my god. Tell me. Oh my god."

"You have to promise not to tell anyone."

"You know I can't because then you could tell that I applied to El Paraíso."

"I did that too."

"Yeah, but, whatever."

"I could tell about Trevor's boner."

"Okay, shut up. We both have so many secrets."

"No. I have so many. You have like one and it's not even a big deal. I mean Trevor Ansara's boner. Just for finding it, you should be a boner detective."

"What?"

"I heard it's not very big."

"Well, anyway, you know the worst things about me and apparently you're still keeping secrets from me."

"Yeah, but this is like the biggest one ever. You really have to promise not to tell."

"Jaz, have I ever told any of your secrets?"

"Okay. Okay, here goes. Okay. Okay. Now, I can't tell you who it was with."

"Wow," Dilara's eyes widen.

"But it was a girl. She's not from our school, and you probably don't know her, but I promised her that I would never tell anyway. She's not a lesbian either. At least not like a real, dedicated one. She's just, you know, like you and me. She likes guys, mostly."

"Okay."

"And one night I stayed at her house, just like we are right now."

"Uh huh...."

"And we were talking about boobs, and then... you know... we decided to feel each other's boobs. Like just to see if they felt the same, you know?"

"Did they?"

"Kind of. But it's not the same to touch your own boobs as to touch someone else's, or to be touched by someone else."

After a moment of silence, Jasmine asks, "Do you think that's too weird?"

"No," Dilara confesses. A tiny hint of tension in her voice betrays a little excitement. "Did it feel good?"

"Yeah. It felt really good. After we relaxed, it was kind of fun. We kind of played with them and licked them and stuff. It felt good and was lots of fun. But it was just silly, really. We weren't, like having sex."

"Did you do anything else?"

"We did some other things. But it's absolutely a secret."

"I'll never tell anyone."

"Dil."

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever touched another girl's breasts?"

"No."

"Do you want to?"

"I don't know. Do you?"

Jasmine and Dilara look at each other, wide eyed in the dim blue light. Jasmine sees Dil's eagerness through her coy facade.

"No, but I still have her on my Instapal list and I could message her for you," Jasmine giggles.

"Oh my god, shut up!"

They have a tickle-fight under the blanket, kicking each other a little and trying to grab each other's wrists. Then, perhaps by accident, Jasmine's pinky finger gets caught under Dilara's bra and pulls it up. One of Dilara's breasts pops out, her brown nipple clearly visible in the dim light, and as her hand flinches to cover it she squeals so loudly that her parents definitely must hear it.

Instantly the girls freeze, Dilara's hand over her breast and Jasmine's hand over Dilara's mouth.

They listen for footsteps, watch the crack of the door to see if the hall light comes on. Outside, a car drives by playing loud music. Then it's silent.

Gradually they relax.

"Your parents must be really asleep."

"Yeah."

"But you should be quiet."

"Well you shouldn't pull my clothes off, perv!"

"It was an accident."

"But was it? Or did you just have to see my breasts."

"Tits, Dil."

"So it wasn't an accident!"

"Maybe, maybe not. But I've seen your tits many times, so let's not act like it's a big deal."

"Fine. Anyway, Jaz, can I ask you something super important?"

"Yeah."

"If I do get into El Paraíso, will you be my companion?"

"Of course. If you get in and ask anyone else instead of me, I will burn down your house."

"Okay, I know. And if I do get in, will you...."

"What?"

"Will you teach me, you know, to...."

"What?"

"Do what they do in El Paraíso?"

"To eat pussy?"

"Yeah. And other stuff."

"No."

"What? Why not?"

"Because you have to say it, Dilara. I'm not doing anything with you that you can't say."

"Okay."

"Okay what? What do you want me to teach you to do?"

Dilara takes a breath.

"Eat pussy," she says, very softly.

"What?" Jasmine asks. "I couldn't hear you."

"Eat pussy," Dil whispers.

"Oh," Jasmine teases. "So you want to eat my pussy."

"No!" Dil objects.

"What? You don't? That kind of hurts my feelings."

"What? Really?"

"Well of course. Do you think it's dirty or something?"

"No, but...."

"But what?"

"Seriously though, Jaz. If I get in, will you teach me? Please?"

"Of course I will, Dill. I'll teach you everything I know."

"Okay, thank you, but don't tell anyone I asked."

"Can you imagine if Trevor finds out what a slut you are?"

"I don't even like him anymore, and I will kill you."

"You totally want to have his babies, don't even play."

"Anyway, Jaz. If I get in, maybe we can, you know, do some of those things. Just for practice, you know."

"Dil, has a boy ever touched your titties?"

"No. I.... I don't...."

"Has a girl?"

"No."

"Have you even ever touched another girl's tits?"

"No, of course not. If I haven't touched yours, Jaz, you know I haven't touched anyone's."

"I don't mind if you touch mine."

"Really?"

"I would kind of like it, actually, I think it would be fun."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Don't you want me to touch yours?"

"Um, maybe, a little bit."

"Here, let's try. You can stop me if you don't like it."

Watching Dilara's eyes closely, Jasmine touches her collarbone and begins to slide her fingers slowly down Dilara's left breast, pulling her pajama top down as she goes. Her fingers do not quite reach Dilara's nipple when the top is pulled tight against her neck, so Jasmine slides her fingers sideways across Dilara's breast to the top button of her pajamas.

When Jasmine has unbuttoned that button, Dilara giggles and covers her breast before Jasmine can actually touch her nipple.

"Oh my god!" she smiles at Jasmine.

"Did that feel good?"

Dilara nods.

"Do you want to do me?"

Dilara nods again, smiling even wider.

Jasmine sits up in the bed, pulls her nightie over her head, and unsnaps the back of her bra. Just like that, her bare breasts are hovering in the air, wide licorice nipples pointing to the ceiling. Then she lays back down, facing Dilara.

"You can do anything you want with them," Jasmine smiles. "I don't mind."

"They're so pretty," Dilara smiles, touching the flesh above Jasmine's right nipple.

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes. They kind of stand up really nicely."

"I think my nipples are too big," she explains, touching her areola.

"No, but that's really pretty. It's like a, like, like a bit of chocolate syrup on top of a scoop of chocolate ice cream."

Jasmine's smile widens happily. "So you really like them?"

"Yeah."

"Here, do this," Jasmine says. She guides Dilara's hand to cup her breast, and has it squeeze her breast softly. "Like you would do to yourself. That feels good."

For a while, Dilara and Jasmine look at each other in the darkness. Jasmine reaches across, unbuttons the rest of the buttons of Dilara's pajama top, and then slides her hand from Dilara's waist up her ribs to her breast and cups it the same way.

"Doesn't it feel good?" Jasmine asks.

"Yes," Dilara nods.

"You're so pretty, Dilara."

"You're beautiful, Jasmine."

"Thank you," she smiles. "I wish I was as pretty as you though."

"But you are. Don't you know that?"

"I don't know. Sometimes I think so, but I don't know."

"I told you that Phil and Fred said you have the sexiest butt in the school."

"I know. But they're white, so...."

"Well, a sexy butt is a sexy butt. And Jalen Dawkins said you have 'a fly ass.' I don't think anybody says anything like that about my butt."

"I think they do, Dil. You remember all the times I told you that I caught boys looking at your butt."

"That doesn't mean they like it though."

"Yes it does. They don't look at it like 'what's wrong there?' They look it at like, 'Oh la la!'"

Dilara smiles. "Anyway, you're beautiful, Jaz. And the boys definitely like you more than they like me."

"Oh god, no. You're just harder for them to talk to. I make it easy for them and you make it hard."

"I know I have to learn to talk to boys. I just...."

"You're just a good girl, Dil. And you should be. I think you're the prettiest girl in the school, way prettier than Bianca."

"No, her boobs are huge."

"They're not really that big."

"But she's a blue-eyed blonde."

"That doesn't matter. You have beautiful exotic eyes and the sexiest eyelashes, and such a beautiful complexion. You know who you remind me of?"

"Who?"

"Guess."

"No. Just tell me."

"May Cock."

"Really?"

Flattered, Dilara almost sits up in her excitement, but then she lays back again, moving Jasmine's hands back to her breasts and putting her own hands back on Jasmine's.

"But her legs are soooooooooo long. Did you see them in the video?"

"Yes, she's crazy tall, but you're also thin like she is."

"No."

"And you have a pretty waist like her."

"You're so sweet, Jaz, but she was a model. Everyone says she would've been a supermodel."

"So you've been researching," Jasmine's eyes flash happily.

"A little."

"I really think you're going to get in, Dil."

"No, it's impossible."

"Not if May is his type. She's only a little darker than you are. If you got a tan, you'd look just like her."

"No, her hair is so much straighter than mine, and...."

"That doesn't matter. Your hair is prettier than hers, actually."

"Oh my god, Jaz, you can't be serious. You must be like in love with me."

"Maybe I am, a little. Not like, you know, but I really do think you're beautiful. All the time I think how lucky I am to be your friend. You're pretty, and smart, and sweet...."

"You're the sweet one, Jaz. And you're much hotter than I am. You have much fuller curves. Look, your boobs are twice as big as mine."

"Yeah, but I'm kind of raunchy, and you're kind of elegant and classy. You'd be like, a rich guy's wife, and I'd be, like, his favorite stripper."

Dilara laughs. "Well, I would be extremely jealous of you. And angry with him!"

"And I'd be jealous of you living in his house while I tried to pay rent with his one-dollar bills."

"You're crazy. You're never going to have to be a stripper."

"I know, I'm just saying, I know a lot of guys like me, but that's the kind of pretty that you are compared to me."

"But that turns them on."

"Yeah, I guess. Anyway, we've been touching each other's boobs a long time now."

"I know."

"Do you still like it?"

"Yes."

"Me too. It feels good."

After smiling at each other in the dark a while, Dilara lets go of Jasmine's breast and begins to stroke her cheek.

"Jaz."

"Yeah?"

"You're really so pretty."

"Thank you, Dil."

"I understand why so many boys want to kiss you."

Jasmine smiles. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Dil."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to kiss me?"

"Kind of. A little. Not like, you know, but just like, because I like you. Like friends. But really, really good friends."

"Me too, Dill. I want you to kiss me like that."

"Really?"

"I told you. You can do anything you want to me."

"Anything? I thought you just meant your breasts."

"No, Dil. Anything. I want you to kiss me."

"You know, just as friends, I kind of love you, Jaz."

"I know, Dil. I kind of love you too. Just as friends."

Dilara raises herself up a little and slowly moves her face closer to Jasmine's, watching her reaction nervously. When their mouths are almost touching, Jasmine closes her eyes and slides her hand from Dilara's breast around to the back of her neck, very gently encouraging her to bring her face closer.

Then Dilara closes her eyes, and very, very, very softly touches her lips to Jasmine's.

Both girls lay there like that, silently, holding their breath for a long moment, until their lips part with a quiet smack.

Then they look in each other's eyes, smiling, and kiss again.

Now Jasmine pulls Dilara's body against hers. Their breasts touch, and they feel small shivers go through each other's bodies, and they pull each other closer.

Their hands slide down each other's bodies, over their waists to their hips, and they each slip a leg between each other's legs.

After kissing like that for a while, Dilara pulls back. Her body is warm with desire.

"Oh, my god, Jaz, we're totally hooking up!"

"We are," Jasmine grins naughtily, and pulls Dilara back in for another kiss.

After that kiss, Dilara slides her cheek over Jasmine's cheek to whisper in her ear.

"Your breasts are so sexy."

"Yours too."

"This is so bad, I can't believe we're doing it."

"Do you want to stop?"

"No, do you?"

"No. I want to really do it."

"To really do it?"

"To really hook up."

Dil brings her other arm around so that she has both arms around Jasmine's head.

"What does 'really hook up' mean?" Dilara smiles, flashing her eyes. "Do you want to get completely naked or something?"

"Yes, that's what I want."

"What if my parents come in and catch us?"

"They won't. They think we're asleep."

"We should keep the blanket over us. They won't pull the blanket off if they come in."

"That's a good idea."

"Oh, my god, Jaz, are we going to touch each other's, you know...?"

"Pussies, Dil?"

"Yeah."

"Pussies. Just say it. It's not dirty."

"It is kind of dirty."

"Just say it. I want to hear you say it. I like it when you say dirty things."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Say it for me."

"Jaz, for you I'll say the very dirtiest things."

"Really?"

"Yeah. As long as no one else knows."

"No, no one else knows. So it's okay."

"Yeah."

"So you'll say anything for me?"

"Um, I guess. What do you want me to say?"

"It's really, really bad."

"Just tell me. If it isn't too bad, I'll say it for you."

"If it's too bad, you don't have to say it."

"Okay."

"Dill, I want you to say... I want you to talk about eating my pussy."

"Really? Oh my god!"

"You don't have to," Jasmine says quickly, hurt and insecure.

"No, I will," Dilara quickly reassures her. "It's not really that bad."

Jasmine smiles at her, mostly but not entirely reassured. "Then say it. Please."

"Jasmine," Dilara whispers slowly and smiles wickedly, teasing her a little with her eyebrows and tone of voice. "I want.... To eat..."

Jasmine's eyes widen a little, excited.

"Your...."

Jasmine pulls Dilara's body tight against her. Dilara places her lips right outside of of Jasmine's ear and breaths, barely audible even in the silence of the night:

"Pussy."

"Oh my god, you nasty little slut!" Jasmine teases, tickling Dil's waist again. "I can't believe the smut that comes out of your filthy mouth!"

"You liked it!" Dilara teases back, giggling and fighting off Jamine's hands. "You totally want me to put my tongue in there."

12