Dilara in the Harem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know you want to!" Jasmine pretends hopefully. "Naughty, naughty girl!"

"I know you want me to, but that doesn't mean I want to!" Dil hisses through clenched teeth, straining not to laugh or squeal.

"Shhhhh," Jasmine now adopts the de-escalating role. "Let's just talk through this. What was it you said you wanted me to do?"

"To eat my... wait a minute. It wasn't that."

"What was it?"

"You wanted me to eat your pussy."

"Oh my god, Dilara Khorasani! Suddenly it's 'pussy' this and 'pussy' that. Pussy, pussy, pussy, all the time. What has gotten into you tonight?"

"That's what you wanted me to say. And I shouldn't have said it. I never would have if I knew what you were going to say," Dilara pouts and rolls over, laying on her back looking up the ceiling as if Jasmine wasn't even there.

She's worked herself into a genuine upset, and Jasmine realizes that she pushed her too far.

"I was just playing, honey," Jasmine says. She reaches out to stroke Dilara's cheek, but Dilara pushes her hand away.

"You shouldn't have called me a slut. I shouldn't have told you anything."

"Shhhhh, shhhhhhh, shhhhhh. It's okay. I know you're not a slut. No one thinks you're a slut. You're whatever the exact opposite of a slut is. That's why what I said was supposed to be funny. You barely even say words that are even the littlest tiniest bit naughty. Every other girl our age is like fuck this, pussy that, cock this, cum that. We've all learned everything from porn. We've been getting used to the idea of a guy smacking our ass and calling us sluts since we were twelve years old."

Dilara keeps looking at the ceiling.

"Do you forgive me, Dil?" Jasmines pleads.

"Yes, of course," Dilara sighs, practically forced by Jasmine's humility. "But it's harder for me than that. I don't watch those things or like to think like that."

"I know. That's actually what I like about you. You're like an innocent fairy-tale princess and I get to be the bad influence. I'm actually a boring goody-two-shoes. You know that. But with you I get to pretend to be, like, almost a whore."

"You like that?"

"Of course. I like how good you are. But it's okay to have a little fun too. You know, if we were, like, sixty-nining each other every day after school, that wouldn't be evil or anything."

"Jaz, you know I would like, I mean, if you wanted to do those things, I wouldn't mind trying them. But you can't tease me. It really hurts my feelings."

"Okay. I know I tease you a little too much and I'll try to stop."

"Thank you."

"So are we good again?"

"Yes."

"Then roll back over towards me. I feel scared you don't like me anymore."

"Oh, hush," Dilara chides, rolling over and pushing Jasmine. "You know I will always like you."

"Good. I hope so."

Jasmine kisses Dilara on the forehead.

"Do you know what, Dil?"

"What?"

"We just had our first little lover's tiff!" Jasmine smiles.

"We did, didn't we?" Dilara smiles back, excited by the word "lover."

"So now what do we do?" Jasmine teases.

"I don't know, what?"

"You really don't know?"

"No," Dilara shrugs.

"Oh my god, Dil. Haven't you heard of make-up sex?"

"Oh!" Dil laughs. "I mean, I guess I have. Yeah, sure, I have."

"Well, then," Jasmine says. "I know you're probably too shy for us to go down on each other right now. But you can finger me a little if you want."

"Really?"

"It's really not such a big deal. I know you touch yourself sometimes, so you basically know what to do."

"Yeah, but, is that okay with you?"

"I'd like it, if you want to do it with me. But, Dil?"

"Yeah?"

"It's because I like you. I don't want to do this with other girls, and I don't want anyone to know."

"Okay."

"Do you...?" Jasmine loses her confidence at this point.

"No, I, I kind of want to, too. I mean, I think it would be fun, and it would be nice to make you feel good. I would like that."

"Yeah, but, Dil?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like me the way I like you?"

"Yeah. I really like you, Jaz. You're beautiful and brave and I...."

"It's okay, though, Dil. I mean, I, you know, I think I..., kind of..., well, I kind of, like, I think I love you, Dil."

Dilara, though she isn't completely sure how she feels, kisses Jasmine lovingly on the lips. They take turns kissing each other's lips — Dilara kisses Jasmine's lower lip, then her upper lip, then lets Jasmine kiss each of her lips.

It's delightful. So sweet, so affectionate. The strange thing, for Dilara, is that it feels good, but it's almost free of desire. She feels no fear, not even of her own feelings: she loves Jasmine, sure, as her friend, her very best friend, and she is excited for them to explore each other's bodies with their hands, maybe even their mouths.

But maybe Jasmine wants them to be girlfriends. Like lesbians. Lovers.

It's confusing because Dilara has never felt the kind of attraction for girls, even for Jasmine, that she feels for boys. She needs a boy, she needs a boy to tell her that she's beautiful, that he loves her, that he'll be with her forever, to give her thoughtful gifts, to hold her when she cries, to make her laugh, to touch her affectionately. She wants to wear a boy's shirt so she can feel close to him, so she can pull it up to her face and smell him. She longs, though the idea also scares her, to make love to a boy who loves her, to let him see her naked, to let him touch her body and kiss her body, to see the need in his eyes, to touch his penis and make him feel loved, and then to feel his hard, excited penis enter her vagina, to welcome him into her and look in his eyes when he first feels her from the inside, to let him know she's all his, to feel her body move in passionate union with his, to look in his eyes as he orgasms inside her, and then to be held all night afterwards, night after night after night, forever.

Especially a boy like Trevor. So tall and strong. He's the end on the football team, and he moves so powerfully and confidently and proudly among the other football players. Only two years ago he was shorter than most of the boys, and he'd been bullied when he was younger, which might be why he's so thoughtful and quiet. He has lovely, haunting green eyes that seem to cry out to her, and she smiles encouragingly every time they meet her eyes, and she can feel that his body needs hers — that he wants her more than he wants any other girl. He's just so damn timid!

If he would only ask her out, she'd never, ever even think about anything like Raoul's harem. She would marry him in a week, if only he would ask.

But for Jasmine, she feels only affection. She would do anything with her, to make her feel good, or even just for fun. But it's nothing like what she would have with Trevor — or, perhaps, if it were possible, with Raoul.

Should she try to tell Jasmine something like that, or would it hurt her feelings too much? Does it matter?

As they continue to kiss, she feels Jasmine's hand slide down her body, slowly tracing the line of her waist, her hip, then the line along the edge of her stomach, down slowly, nervously toward her vagina, but not quite there.

Yes, she loves Jasmine this much at least. She can feel her vagina tingling, desiring Jasmine's touch.

She stops kissing her for a moment so that they can look in each other's eyes, and she nods, smiling, to let her know that it's okay, and then she kisses her again, feeling her hand finally slide all the way over her sex.

Jasmine cups her for a while, just resting her hand between Dilara's legs, and Dilara can feel Jasmine's happiness in her kisses. She also feels the warmth, the wetness building in her vagina, and before she realizes it she's spread her legs wider to welcome Jasmine's hand.

Jasmine gently rubs her clit with the base of her hand, then draws her hand slowly up Dilara's vagina, gently parting it with the tip of her middle finger.

Dilara gaps ecstatically, feeling the pleasure of Jasmine's thumb rubbing her clitorus, the excitement as her finger slowly pushes deeper and deeper into her hole.

She's never let anyone do anything like this, and she imagines how good it would feel if it were Trevor's penis.

She has to stop kissing Jasmine — the pleasure is too intense, and Jasmine seems to understand. While she fingers Dilara, Jasmine kisses her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, licking Dilara's nipples, pinching them gently in her lips.

Dilara holds Jasmine's head, feeling the shape of her cornrows, the softness of her tight braids.

Then Jasmine continues down Dilara's body, kissing the same lines that her hands followed earlier, closer and closer to the jewel between her legs.

Now Dilara knows, yes, she wants this. She wants to know what Jasmine's lips will feel like. She hopes Jasmine will use her tongue too, she wants to experience being licked, the warm softness of Jasmine's tongue on her clitorus.

Jasmine raises herself up and turns around on the bed, so that her own vagina is there next to Dilara's face, and then, so gently that Dilara can barely actually feel it, though the pleasure of it radiates through her body, she kisses Dilara's clitorus.

"Oh, god," Dilara gasps. "That feels so good."

"Good," Jasmine whispers. "I want you to feel good." She kisses Dilara's clitorus and labia patiently and lovingly, using her tongue and lips and fingers, praising her in unbelievable terms. "Oh, Dil, you taste so good," she says. "Your pussy tastes and smells so good. It's like an orchid, a beautiful orchid, like perfume."

"Really?" Dilara wonders. She's smelled her fingers after touching herself, and she thinks it smells like raw fish. Not anything like an orchid or perfume.

But the physical pleasure is too powerful for such thoughts, and she feels so good knowing that Jasmine likes her there. She reaches around Jasmine's waist to pull their bodies close together, feeling the warmth of Jasmine's body, resting her cheek on the inside curve of Jasmine's thigh.

Jasmine just lavishes her affection on Dilara's vagina, kissing and licking it everywhere, brushing it with her finger tips, praising it. The pleasure and the pressure builds, and finally Jasmine cries out, realizing too late that she needs to be quiet.

She covers her mouth, but she cannot entirely stop the whimpers as her body shakes. She squeezes her legs tight, pulling Jasmine away from her vagina because the pleasure is too intense, so intense it almost hurts.

When the waves of pleasure begin to recede, she realizes that she's been pressing her forehead into Jasmine's crotch, so that they've almost been sixty-nining.

"Come here, Jaz," she whispers, pulling Jasmine back around so that they're face to face again. She embraces her as tightly as she can, pressing her hot, wet sex into Jasmine's thigh while her body continues to tremble.

"Oh, god," she finally exhales, "Oh, my god, Jasmine, that was amazing. You... I don't know what you did to me." Holding Jasmine tight, she says, "I can't do that for you tonight, I'm just too tired all of the sudden. But I promise I will do that for you next time. That was just amazing."

The two young women, now lovers, fall asleep in each other's arms.

Dilara dreams of nights in the harem just like this, hundreds of women pleasuring each other until they finally get their one chance with Raoul and his baby-making cock.

12