Dilara in the Harem Ch. 04

Story Info
Dilara has better luck the second time.
4.9k words
4.57
3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is barely even naughty, but hopefully it's fun!

——————

The next few months of Dilara's life pass relatively uneventfully.

No one from the Charming Team contacts her again, and after the New Year's she only gets automatically generated responses to her emails to them.

So apparently she isn't getting in.

But anyway, it's her senior year of high school. In March, she is actually elected Prom queen, as Jasmine had predicted, though she only barely coaxes Trevor into asking her to be his date.

She and Jasmine and their moms go shopping together for prom dresses, and Dilara manages to talk her mom into letting her buy a tight red dress with a very sexy sweetheart neckline.

When her mom finally agrees, Jasmine gives her a significant nod: they both know that dress resembles the one May wears in her videos with Raoul.

Then prom happens, and it's lovely, although Trevor remains strangely awkward, and then afterwards —

Nothing happens.

Not even a kiss. He drops her off at her house, and they stand on her front porch together.

"Do you think your parents are watching?" he asks.

"Probably," she shrugs, intending to communicate that she doesn't care if they are.

"Oh," he says.

His Adam's apple wavers as he looks down at her.

"Goodnight, Dilara," he finally says, and then turns around to walk away.

She'd been practically in love with him, despite his flaws, but by the time he gets to his car she almost hates him.

Perhaps she could forgive him if he'd grow a pair and treat her with confidence, but instead he starts a rumor that she'd blown him in the car before he dropped her off.

Straightening that out ruins about three weeks of Dilara's life. At first most people take his side. After all, he's a star athlete, and she's, well, a girl. Just a girl.

In the first week, she actually breaks down crying one afternoon in Spanish class. After that, humiliated, she simply tries to give up caring what anyone thinks. Only a few more weeks and high school will be over, and then, she gloats in the privacy of her mind, all of them can go fuck themselves for all she cares.

Some of the girls who don't even believe Trevor's story say that if she didn't blow him, she should have. What, does she think she's some kind of princess, or something?

You blow him then, Dilara snaps.

"I would," one says with mock sadness. "But he doesn't want me. I'm not the prom queen."

"He doesn't want a prom queen," Dilara says, still bitter (despite everything) about Trevor's shyness.

"What does he want then?"

Dilara hesitates for a moment, and then, thank all the gods, Jasmine is there for her.

"A slut," Jasmine sneers, wagging her head cruelly. "He wants a slut. And you'd be perfect for him."

"After all," Dilara picks up, "you've practiced so much, you must be so much better at it than I would be."

Jasmine pretends to sniff the air. "Is that cum I smell?" she asks. Then she looks at Dilara's tormentors. "No, I guess it's just your breath."

"God, you're stupid," is the best retort any of them manages.

"You'll probably think of a better comeback later," Dilara pretends to assure them.

"Yeah," Jasmine acknowledges to Dilara, "but she'll have another mouthful of dick by then so she still won't be able to say it."

"Fuck you, bitch," their antagonist barks.

"Fuck yourself, slut," Jasmine smirks, dismissing her with a wave. "Come on, Dil," she says. "Let's get out of here. The smell of cum around these girls is making me sick."

Some of the boys — obviously calculating that their best chance with Dilara is to play the hero — also eventually begin defending her. At first it's some of the relatively more popular nerds (who are in Dilara's classes), and then gradually the more popular boys join in, and her niceness slowly wins more and more people back to her side...

Then one day Trevor loses his temper when one of the artless girls teases him about it in an attempt to flirt. He punches a locker so hard that he breaks his hand. The violence frightens the girls nearby, and then he looks foolish shaking his hand in pain, so everyone suddenly agrees he's a gigantic asshole.

And just like that Dilara is more popular than ever, and the school finds other things to gossip about — who got pregnant, who got into Hedera, and so on.

The whole drama makes her rethink Raoul and May. Sure, the things they say they want are, well, very strange, at least to Dilara, but at least they are up-front and honest about them.

Right in the middle of the Trevor bullshit, she receives a really prestigious scholarship to USCLA, but she wants to get away so badly that she tells her parents that she won't accept it. She has to go to college on the East Coast, as far away from LA and everyone she knows as possible.

She's also gotten into Umber, which is of course an even better school than USCLA, but it costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to go there. Their financial aid package is supposed to cover full financial need," but Umber and her parents strongly disagree about how much they can afford.

USCLA's a great school, her parents tell her, so unless you can pay the tuition and all the other expenses, you're taking this scholarship.

She can't really argue. She doesn't have the money, and she can never admit why she needs to leave LA so badly.

——————

So one afternoon in the spring, just taking a break from her problems to daydream about what might have been, she goes back to what is now her favorite website: Raoul's Samizdat.

By then she has learned that "samizdat" refers to forbidden literature passed around in the USSR, but Raoul's Samizdat is a shiki, like Shikipedia, but whereas anyone can edit Shikipedia, only women who've been guests at El Paraíso — who apparently refer to themselves as "Cock lovers" — can edit Raoul's Samizdat.

It apparently got started as something actually like samizdat (which is of course how it got its title): notes that the women at El Paraíso passed around clandestinely. Some people claim that the original document was in Russian, which is plausible since about ten percent of the women at El Paraíso speak Russian, but perhaps no one knows for sure.

Raoul's Samizdat consists of very explicit advice about how to please him and May. It's not particularly surprising: kiss his balls, lick her clit, beg for his cum when he's fucking you, and so on.

But then, apparently, someone created a fake samizdat with bad advice — stick your finger up her ass, and so on — hoping to mislead other women at El Paraíso, since, after all, life for women at El Paraíso is basically a competition for Raoul's semen. Pretty soon everything was online and debates raged fiercely about which was the good advice and which was the bad advice.

Dilara had seen some of these debates on her very first night researching Raoul, several months earlier, but she found them distasteful, and she didn't believe any of them were likely to be legit. The things they said — stuff about women literally worshipping Raoul's cock as an incarnation of a Hindu deity, for instance — seemed too outlandish.

But in January, big news broke. She first saw it on a pinkkit thread: in an attempt to refute the more slanderous rumors, the Cocks had created their own version of Raoul's Samizdat, even linking to it on El Paraíso's official website.

Of course this immediately became the official version of Raoul's Samizdat. A huge disclaimer in the header of every page on the site insists that the opinions expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of Raoul or May Cock or anyone at El Paraíso, et cetera.

Some people on other sites go on claiming that they're Cock lovers and that the official version is censored by the Cocks, but of course the official one is the only place on the internet where Dilara can be sure that the information and opinions really do come from genuine Cock lovers, so she's almost stopped looking at the old AMA threads on pinkkit, and as far as she knows, she's read every page of Raoul's Samizdat at least once. She gets email notifications when some of her favorite pages are edited.

It's not all about where to lick and how to suck, though. For example, one page that Dilara finds oddly fascinating is about the symbolism of El Paraíso, which is shaped like a spread-wide-open vulva: the building itself forms the labia that surround a 6-acre garden courtyard. Not only Dilara but even Jasmine hadn't noticed this in their explorations on Oogle Maps and Oogle Globe, despite its not-too-subtle bright pink Gaudi-esque exteriors, but "once they see it, they can't not see it." The vaginal opening is a 750,000-gallon pool with dark pink tiles, and a sheltered area over part of the pool is the hymen. The flaming red bougainvillea cascading down the walls, no doubt, represent pubic hair, and there is even a small fountain in the garden to represent the urethral opening! The dome overlooking it all, known for obvious reasons as "the clit," is Raoul and May's personal suite, where the orgies actually take place.

The site links to some funny old articles and news clips about the public outcry when the plans initially leaked — local homeowners simply lost their mind — but as one of the ladies on the Raoul's Samizdat cleverly phrased it, the public servants responsible for issuing the construction permits pleaded innocent of the knowledge with an indignance proportional to the square of the public's incredulity. Apparently they'd been generously "encouraged" not to notice any of that, and they'd in fact managed to do so.

What most surprises Dilara is that it was all apparently May's vision. She insists that an open vagina should be a symbol of love and life, not in any way dirty or shameful. And, as one Cock lover commented, if May wants a 10-acre, 6-story vagina overlooking Beverly Hills, well, then, Raoul gives her a 10-acre, 6-story vagina overlooking Beverly Hills.

But the truth of what happens there turns out to be wilder than even Jasmine had imagined. Details of how the women at El Paraíso worship Raoul, his cock, and his cum — literally worship, as a god, with priestesses and liturgy and everything — stun both of them.

Personal devotion, to be performed alone or with other women, consists in pleasuring oneself with a particular dildo known as "The Consoler" (one of Raoul's old nicknames, based on the Spanish euphemism for vibrator), actually created in consultation with his former lovers as an accurate representation of the size and shape of Raoul's erect penis, as well as a vibrating attachment supposed to represent his thumb.

(In case you're curious: 20 cm long, 17 of which are "insertable," and 17 cm around. Uncut, with big balls.)

On the very day that Jasmine learns that El Paraíso has a visitor's center — located, perhaps understandably, not where the Cocks actually live but several hours outside the city, out in the middle of the desert beyond Barstow — she drives all the way there and buys each of them one: only $20 each.

Dilara tells her to keep them both: how would she hide it from her parents, and what the hell would she say if she got caught with it? She laughs imagining her father's head just literally exploding.

Anyway, women around the world apparently construct shrines in their homes, using the Comforter as the centerpiece. They pray to it for fertility, prosperity, protection, health, all kinds of things.

There are even actual temples in India (where he, or his erect penis at least, is considered an incarnation of Krishna), China, Ethiopia, and Florida where the worshippers gather, with life-size idols of Raoul and his erection.

One of the Indian temples has a website, which Dilara and Jasmine explore using Oogle Translate. The photos are... well... interesting: naked women of all ages queued up to lovingly massage a gigantic bronze statue's dick, polishing it with oils, and then kiss it, rubbing their faces and naked bodies against it. They sing to it: "O great Cock, cover us with your life-giving juice, fill us with your overwhelming power." The site features testimonials of women who, having worshipped the Cock, managed to conceive a son, or whose breast cancers went into remission, or whose business luck finally took a turn for the better, or whose abusive husbands died suddenly of unforeseeable heart attacks, leaving behind fortunes for their grateful wives.

Most of the Cock lovers agree that Raoul and May never intended anything like this, but they too got caught up in something created by the women themselves as they competed to demonstrate the fervor of their devotion and desire.

But the parts of Raoul's Samizdat that interest Dilara the most are the descriptions of daily life for his lovers:

Baths of mud shipped in from a volcano in Africa, or from a desert in South America, or from mountains in Asia... wraps in seaweed and banana leaves ... herbal baths ... baths in red wine and green tea and coconut milk ... anointment in Indian oils ... Swedish massage ... Thai massage... shiatsu massage ... deep tissue massage ... hot stone massage ... aromatherapy ... guided meditations led by Burmese nuns ... yoga ... lazy afternoons lounging in a pavilion in the six-acre garden courtyard ... ballroom dancing lessons ... painting lessons ... music appreciation lessons ... poetry readings ... Japanese tea ceremonies ... formal dinners ... concerts of music from around the world ...

But today, as Dilara explores Raoul's Samizdat, fantasizing about what she could have enjoyed had she actually been invited to El Paraíso, she finds several pages she'd never noticed before on a topic near and dear to her:

Advice for applicants.

How had she never noticed this before? Is it a new section?

Anyway, her heart races as she reads the pages repeatedly, different pages in different windows so that she can directly compare and contrast the advice.

She'd been discouraged by not hearing from Charming Team again, but now she learns to her delight that actually very few applicants hear from an admissions team after a single video. Most women have to make several before they get even one Spyke interview. The teams want to see that the applicants are truly determined to get into El Paraíso rather than simply applying on a whim.

So, scouring the instructions and embellishing them with her imagination, Dilara and Jasmine begin to make plans for their next videos.

——————

The first step, which she and Jasmine do the next day, is to go to Planned Parenthood for confidential and free STD tests. They both wait nervously — poor Jasmine even more so than Dilara! — for almost two weeks, but to their immense relief their tests come back negative.

They're completely clean, and they have the papers to prove it!

Next, she trims her pubic hair. Don't shave it entirely, the samizdat authors agree, but trim it so that your pussy lips are visible where your legs meet. (She uses one of her mom's razors and some of her dad's shaving cream, which is a little weird, but she can't let it deter her.)

Then, on the chosen day, she goes back to the makeup artist for those long eyelashes and sexy cheeks, but this time they go easier on the lipstick. Back at Jasmine's house, she contours her breasts following instructions from Raoul's Samizdat, and when she's satisfied with that, she's ready.

In Jasmine's bedroom, she and Jasmine take all their clothes off. Jasmine's mom is working, but they lock the door just in case!

They practice several times, and then they make mistakes during the recording, and they modify the script. But, after hours and hours of trying — they finally get it just right.

"Here we go," Jasmine says, smiling at Dilara as the phone begins recording.

Dilara begins by holding up a paper with her applicant number on it. She says her name and birthday, "unleashing her feminine wiles," speaking with her sultriest tone of voice and giving the camera her most inviting looks.

Next she shows her body, standing up straight, shoulders back, arching her back a little. She twirls ballerina-style, playfully shaking her hips a little to show off her butt. She's practiced this routine in front of a mirror until she can do it with grace and confidence. Facing the camera again, she purses her lips for a kiss and gives her breasts a flirtatious squeeze.

Then she sits down on Jasmine's bed and says very frankly what she wants, in a carefully written and rehearsed speech:

"I sincerely hope you will invite me to El Paraíso. I love the video where Raoul and May talk about their sexuality. Their relationship is so beautiful. I'm in love with them, really, and I'd love to be there, sharing their love in person, making love to both of them, and to the other women who also love them.

"So far my sexual experience is very limited — just a little fun with my best friend, Jasmine, who I would bring as my companion if you invite me."

Here Jasmine, also nude, steps into the frame and sits beside Dilara on the bed.

"Hi," she waves to the camera. "I really want to come to El Paraíso too, either as a guest or as Dil's companion. And I would do anything and everything I can to help her, and to prepare her to please Raoul and May."

Dilara and Jasmine look at each other affectionately.

"She really would," Dilara says, and the girls kiss each other. Dil puts one hand on Jasmine's waist and the other behind her head, while Jasmine caresses one of Dil's breasts and presses her own breast against the other. For a minute they take turns softly pinching each other's lips between their own, pausing sometimes to look at each other sweetly and shyly.

Finally, Jasmine looks back at the camera. "Look at her," she says, gently stroking one of Dilara's breasts, a finger circling the tip of her nipple. "She's so beautiful. I'm sure Raoul and May would love her. And she has such a sexy ass — stand up and show them, girl..."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

So Dilara stands up and turns around, and Jasmine smacks her playfully. "Bend over a bit for them," she says, and Dilara does, arching her back with her knees and elbows on the bed.

"Look at that ass," Jasmine says, giving it another slap. "If I had a dick, I'd fuck her myself!"

"Hey!" Dilara protests mildly, turning around and sitting next to Jasmine again, each with a hand between each other's thighs. "You know I'm saving it for Raoul," she smiles, kissing Jasmine again. "Or else maybe I'd let you."

Then she looks back at the camera.

"We've both learned everything we can about what Raoul and May and the Cock lovers do El Paraíso, and we would both love to participate. We would both do anything to please them all, and especially Raoul.

I simply long to make love to Raoul. I would love to become another one of the many women who've given him their virginities. I really, really hope," Dilara closes her eyes with a hand over her heart, "that someday soon Raoul's beautiful cock will penetrate the lips of my pussy. Oh, I want him so badly," she sighs. "I would do anything to please him and his cock. Anything!"

After a moment to recover, her tone turns more serious.

"And if I were fortunate enough to actually bear one of Raoul's children, I'd feel so privileged. I would love that child with all of my heart, and I would be so proud to have given birth to such an amazing man's baby. I'd be so grateful for the material security he'd provide. When my time at El Paraíso came to an end, I would use it to continue exploring my interests in dance and film, although of course our child would always be my highest priority.

12