Dilara in the Harem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please understand that this is extremely important to me. It would be a dream come true just to walk through the doors of El Paraíso, and to meet Raoul and May. I know invitations are rare, and I know that beautiful women from all over the world are making videos like this, but if there's anything I can do to better persuade you to invite me, I would love to do it.

"For example, Jasmine and I have recently taken STD tests," she holds up the papers to show the camera, "and we'd be happy to share the results with you. We're perfectly clean.

"And if I were there, I would do my very best to please and entertain Raoul and May and the other guests in any way I could, and I would be so grateful to you for the opportunity to do that.

"Thank you so much for your time, and since you've watched this long...," she turns to Jasmine, and says, "let's give them a little show."

The girls turn to each other, and after a little kiss, they play with their breasts, brushing their nipples together.

"Sexy titties!" Jasmine gushes.

Dilara gives her a kiss and then gets up to turn off the camera.

——————

"Oh my god," Jasmine gasps as they watch the recording, "If you don't get invited, I can't imagine who does."

The video fascinates Dilara. She's never seen her own naked body in that way. Her hips seem too wide, her legs seem to start too far apart.

And her breasts look so small. Jasmine's breasts, larger than Dilara's and topped by dark black nipples and wide areolas, seem to float above her body, defying gravity. Next to her, Dilara's tan body looks almost white.

How am I the one getting chosen? She wonders, looking at Jasmine's curvy hips in the video.

Meanwhile Jasmine looks at the same video, seeing Dilara's tiny waist and skinny thighs and her round breasts with their cute little caramel nipples pointing to the sky, seeing Dilara's long wavy brown hair and her wide girly smile, and all Jasmine can think is how lucky she is to have a best friend who might actually be beautiful enough to get invited.

"Well," Dilara says, kissing her gratefully. "I could never have done this without you."

"I'm glad you realize that," Jasmine winks, "because now we're making a video for me. Except in mine, we're going to play with our Consolers. And in the end, I'm going to kneel on the floor between your legs and start eating your pussy."

Dilara nods, still smiling. That will be a new step for her and Jasmine, but for the application she's willing to do it.

"And then you're going to flop back on the bed and sigh and be like, 'Oh my god!' Like you're enjoying it so much."

"Sounds great," Dilara beams, realizing that (a) she owes Jasmine a huge favor at that moment and that (b) she needs to get used to this kind of thing just in case she really does go to El Paraíso.

——————

About twenty minutes later, Dilara finds herself owing Jasmine an even bigger favor, and therefore practicing something else she needs to get used to if she's going to go to El Paraíso.

But she just can't quite get herself to do it yet.

——————

As you might imagine, the authors of Raoul's Samizdat were correct.

This time, less than a day after uploading their new videos, sixteen of the 700 admissions teams have emailed Dilara to set up virtual interviews, and six have emailed Jasmine too!

The teams have been scrambled — apparently that happens every year — and one of the first emails Dilara gets is from Carla Kachmar again, who is now on "Princess Team" and who frankly begs Dilara to let her team have Dilara's first Spyke interview.

Dilara immediately replies to all sixteen teams, and just two days later she has a Spyke interview with Carla and three other women from Princess Team. Within minutes, they've invited her for an in-person interview, and they ask Dilara how she wants to receive her $2500 stipend.

"Cash?" Dilara asks. "I don't have my own bank account yet and I don't think I can explain this to my parents."

"Cash it is," Carla winks. "Small unmarked bills."

——————

She spends that night (it's a Friday) at Jasmine's house. The girls stay up long after Jasmine's mom has gone to bed, whispering to each other about what life at El Paraíso would be like for them.

Of course they also kiss each other many times, embracing and exploring each other's naked bodies with their hands.

Finally Dilara works up the nerve to express her gratitude to Jasmine.

"There's one more big favor I need to ask for, though," she says, blushing brightly.

"What?" Jasmine asks, though she already knows what it is. "I'll do anything for you that I would do for May and Raoul."

"I need to learn to eat pussy," Dilara smiles. "You're so good at it."

"I'm so proud of you and your filthy mouth," Jasmine teases. "But I'm probably not actually good at it. You just think so because I'm the only one that's ever done it for you."

"Well, I've read a lot of advice online about how to do it, and I think you're pretty good at it."

"I probably read the same sites you did."

"Probably. Anyway," Dilara says, sliding her hand between Jasmine's legs. "What should I do?"

"Why don't you just do what you read, and I'll let you know if it's good or not?"

"Sure," Dilara agrees, beginning a trail of long, slow kisses down Jasmine's body, from her lips to her neck, then her shoulders, her breasts, her waist down to her pelvis, down the outside of her thigh and back up the inside of it, arriving finally at Jasmine's vagina.

Jasmine communicates her pleasure through sighs and coos and moans, but when Dilara's lips and tongue finally caress her clitorus, her expressions instantly become much more intense.

"Oh, Dil!" she moans, taking two fistfulls of Dilara's long hair. "Oh, please, more! Yes, that's it! Oh, Dil, please finger me! Just put one finger — yes! Exactly! And kind of rub — yes! Just — oh, yes! Oh, my god, Dil! Oh, fuck, Dil!"

Jasmine suddenly pulls Dilara away from her vagina.

"Dil, get my consoler. Please! Put it inside me."

A few moments later, Dilara is sliding the plastic replica of Raoul's dick into Jasmine's open pussy.

"Oooooooooh," Jasmine breathes tensely as it enters her.

When Dilara feels like it's gone in far enough, she stops, and Jasmine looks up at her in ecstasy.

"Kiss me, Dil," she says, taking control of the Consoler. "Rub my clit and kiss me. I want to kiss you and imagine he's fucking me."

Dilara scoots back up the bed to lay next to Jasmine.

For a while, Jasmine fucks herself with the dildo while Dilara kisses her and massages her clitorus. Dilara watches her get closer and closer to orgasma, but then she senses that Jasmine is just a little self-conscious. To reassure her, Dilara begins to talk to her.

"Imagine his cock inside you," she whispers, "filling you, as May and I kiss you, as we praise your beauty."

"Oh, god, yes!" Jasmine agrees.

"His cock is so big and hard," Dilara whispers, "because he wants you sooooo bad."

"Mmmmmm," Jasmine closes her eyes as her body begins to shake. Dilara recognizes it as the beginning of an orgasm — she's almost there. She continues to massage Jasmine's clit while Jasmine moves the vibrating dildo faster and faster.

"He wants you," she repeats, "he wants to fuck you, his desire for you is too intense, he can't help himself, he just pounds his cock into you, and May is saying, 'Yes, fuck her! Fuck her tight little cunt!"

"Yes, fuck me!" Jasmine cries as if Raoul were there.

"He says he's going to cum inside you."

"Yes, cum inside me! Oh, god, please!"

"'Cum inside her,' May says, 'give her all your cum!'"

"Yes! Oh, cum, oh, yes, cum for me, oh!"

Dilara watches, fascinated, as Jasmine's beautiful brown body tenses for an instant and then releases waves of pleasure. Jasmine snatches Dilara's hand away from her clitorus and presses it against her mouth to muffle her whimpers and cries.

A few moments later, Jasmine opens her eyes and looks lovingly at Dilara. She slowly pulls the Consoler out and then just drops it on the floor.

"Oh, god, Dil," she whispers. "My god. You're amazing."

Dilara kisses her sweetly.

"I love you, Jasmine," she says. "I'm so glad I could do that for you."

"Oh, it was amazing."

"I hope we get in," Dil says, snuggling up to Jasmine, who just lays still, apparently unable to move. "I want to do that with you and May and Raoul for real."

"Me too," Jasmine sighs, eyes closed. "But if it's only you and me, that's fine with me."

It's fine with me too, Dil thinks. But it'd be much better than fine with May and Raoul!

12