Dilated Depths: Luke's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having probed my depth briefly, he redirected his attention to massaging my entire bikini area. His fingers traversed my inner thighs, my gradually succumbing core, and even ventured to the most intimate place - a place no man had consciously touched before - my untouched back entrance. I admit, I was a little self-conscious about it. While I took care of my front, alternating between being completely smooth and neatly trimmed, the area around my anus was typically neglected. But in that moment, I found myself unfazed. The way Luke was touching me, the passionate kisses he was sharing with me, I was the most relaxed and content I'd ever been.

As his fingers traced over my untouched entrance, I began to contemplate if Luke's intention was to indeed venture into uncharted territory. I had never seriously considered anal sex, but curiosity had always lingered. And Luke seemed perfect for this exploration. As my mind began to accept the possibility, and I let go of any fears knowing that Luke wouldn't hurt me as past lovers might have, I consciously began to bear down. I needed to prepare myself for something, anything, a finger or Luke's slender manhood, to be inserted into me. I bore down again, feeling my anus pushing outward, my vagina simultaneously opening. I began to feel ready, eager even, to discover new dimensions of pleasure with Luke.

He resumed his attentions on my vagina, his touch more deliberate, more focused on its purpose. He was systematically opening me up, preparing me for him.

Caught in my profoundly relaxed state, an unexpected fart slipped out. The initial embarrassment was immediate, but Luke simply said, "Perfect. You're relaxed."

Any discomfort I felt was instantly washed away by his words. Instead, a wave of warmth cascaded over me, a feeling of genuine care and affection flooding my senses.

My body responded to my relaxation, unfolding naturally, my muscles easing in a way I hadn't known before. I could feel myself opening up, eager for his entrance. His reaction made it evident that he was attuned to my readiness.

Next, he took the third scarf and gently tied it over my eyes, effectively blindfolding me.

For a fleeting moment, I felt the absence of his weight on the bed. The silent anticipation amplified my arousal. In this heightened state of sensory awareness, I felt prepared for anything.

Soon, his weight returned to the bed, and he positioned himself between my spread legs.

In his signature gentle and considerate manner, he inquired, "Are you ready?"

"Oh yes," I responded, teetering on the precipice of climax.

The next sensation was a slight pressure at my entrance, a cautious, deliberate glide. It was different from the usual ease of Luke's penetration. It felt more purposeful, as if he was steering himself into me.

Then, I felt another thrust. There was indeed something different. Had Luke increased in size? I registered a warm presence, but as he pushed further, I experienced a stretch unfamiliar with him before. I was expanding around him.

He paused for a moment, planting tender kisses on my mouth and neck, then gingerly pressed deeper.

A soft whimper escaped from my lips. This was a familiar sensation, but not one I attributed to Luke.

He pushed a bit further, and now, he was at his typical depth. A flurry of thoughts flooded my mind. I instinctively spread my legs wider to accommodate Luke's unexpected girth.

He asked again, "Are you ready?"

I managed a small nod as he began to press deeper, a slow progression that felt like a gradual increase in depth every few seconds. He pushed another inch, then some more until I finally felt him hit his end. He wasn't in my deepest, but there was nothing left for him to push further.

Then, mirroring his careful rhythm, he began to withdraw. As he slid out from me, I could feel myself stretching to accommodate him. With Luke, I'd always felt enveloping, comfortably taking him in with space to spare. Now, however, I was questioning whether I could accommodate this unexpected size.

The uncertainty in my mind swiftly evaporated, however, when Luke reentered at a slightly faster pace than before and drove his length as far as he could. He held his position there for about five seconds, essentially the duration it took for me to inhale due to the pressure.

He withdrew to just the head of his enormous cock and then, once again, pushed entirely into me. Not quite reaching the deepest part of me, but as far as he could go. Only this time, he pushed and pushed and pushed, striving to bury as much of his massive manhood into me as possible. I winced beneath my blindfold and felt my mouth fall open in response to the pressure.

Once more, he pulled out nearly completely and then plunged again into me. I noticed this time it didn't seem as difficult to accommodate. I breathed in calmly as he was buried deep inside me, pushing into me with all his might. As he withdrew, I exhaled calmly. I suddenly realized that I could handle this.

He continued in this way several more times, and with each successive thrust, I relaxed more and more, doing everything I could to accommodate his brand-new size.

During one of his tunneling movements, I had a sudden realization. He might be able to go deeper if I laid my legs flat on the bed. So there I was, spread out on the bed like a star, with my pussy fully exposed to him, readily available to him, as open as I had ever been.

He persisted in this rhythm a few more times. By the fifth instance, my grunts had morphed into soft moans of pleasure.

At that, he asked, "Are you ready?"

"Do it," I responded.

He drew back and drove his length into me, not pausing at my depth but retracting swiftly and then driving back in. He relentlessly plunged his full length into me, over and over again. Initially, I reciprocated, kissing him back, even bucking up towards his manhood.

But after a few minutes, I simply lay there, succumbing to the breathtaking pounding he was delivering. With each thrust, the sensation transformed from a momentary jolt of pain to intense pleasure.

For a full eight minutes, he claimed me as I lay there completely bare, completely open, completely claimed, utterly in bliss, and motionless.

There were moments when it felt as if I blacked out. It was almost an out-of-body experience. I wasn't moving, and Luke was filling me over and over again with his new thickness. My arms were tied above my head, and my legs were spread flat on the bed. He slammed into me repeatedly. In those moments, my pussy belonged solely to him. The tables had indeed turned - where once his penis, the smallest I'd ever encountered, was entirely mine, now my vagina, my body, and my anus if he desired, were his.

And then, abruptly, he withdrew. The sensation of him pulling out made me wince, and I cried out, "Oh no!"

I was convinced he was about to climax all over me. The sheer size of his manhood, coupled with the fantasies of our future together that he had stoked while making love to me in a way no one had before, filled me with anticipation. I believed that his climaxes would be more powerful than before. That he would fill me up and I would find traces of him on me throughout the day. That I wouldn't be able to contain it all. That my stomach, or back, or face, or side would be entirely covered by his copious, thick, steady release.

But then something else happened. I felt Luke's pelvis collide with mine. But this time, there was only his pelvis.

The rhythmic slap of his body against mine resonated through the room. The sound of my lubricated folds, the fluids moving between his mound and mine, squished rhythmically.

And then I felt it. Had he reverted to his usual rhythm?

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing," he grunted, "It's just me."

"But I can't feel anything. Are you alright?"

He let out a loud groan. I felt a mere spurt from his manhood inside me.

And then he collapsed on top of me.

I was utterly baffled.

As I lay there with Luke sprawled on top of me, I once again felt enlarged.

I slid my hand down, between his body and mine, and encountered the dampness. I felt the stickiness of semen delivered just below the surface. I slid my fingers inside me, in a manner that was becoming all too familiar, and scooped out the bit of semen that was still inside me. My two and then three fingers scarcely produced any sensation inside my distended opening.

Then I reached up slightly and encountered Luke's tiny penis. It had shriveled since he climaxed. It felt incredibly small. I gave it a quick stroke with my thumb and index finger to release the last bit of semen - a technique I'd picked up from my ex. But with him, I needed to use my whole hand.

Luke rolled off me, but I remained exactly as I was.

Confused. But also, surprisingly, satisfied. Something unexpected had happened in the last thirty minutes. The guy I really liked, who could indeed pleasure me with his petite penis, had somehow managed to pleasure me in another way.

I scanned the room. Lying in the corner of the bed was what appeared to be a colossal dildo. Only, there was a black piece of fabric attached to the base of it.

"Hey, Luke?"

"Yes."

"Can you untie me real quick?"

"Absolutely."

He untied my right hand and I managed to untie my left. I sat up, crawled to the end of the bed, and grabbed the colossal artificial phallus. Just then, I felt Luke's hands on my hips.

"May I?" He asked.

I knew what he wanted. He was already eager to have me. And in this compromising position, who could blame him. But I asked, "What's this?"

I held out the dildo towards him. Luke looked at it, as if he knew exactly what it was.

He said, "That's my strap-on."

"Uh, what do you want me to do with it?"

"It's not so much what you are to do with it but what I just did with it."

"What?"

"Here. Hand it to me."

I handed him the hefty piece of equipment.

He positioned the dildo just above his own small penis, wrapped the strap around his waist, clicked something in the back, and held his hands to the side.

"See?" He said, with a touch of triumph

"Is that what your surprise was?"

"Exactly. What did you think?" Luke asked.

Seeing Luke standing there, his modest endowment overshadowed by the unexpected gift, stirred a complex cocktail of emotions within me. I found myself smiling because I was touched that he had thought to get me something he believed I would enjoy. Yet, I also felt a twinge of sadness that he thought he had to go to such drastic lengths as to purchase this much larger device in an attempt to please me. Had our last intimate encounter not been incredibly satisfying? Hadn't I just experienced a mind-blowing session mere minutes ago? I was undeniably bewildered, but also...

Powerful.

Once again, I felt an authentic sense of dominance or strength. When being penetrated by a larger phallus, I felt vulnerable. Just like a moment ago when I laid there, simply absorbing Luke's thrusts. I was immobilized. The power of his larger phallus compelled me to remain still, moaning, yielding, widening, being dominated and taken. He could do whatever he desired. My vagina merely welcomed the intruder. Clasping the girth with its walls initially, then gradually loosening to accommodate. I cherished the feeling of fullness that it brought, it gave me a sense of being almost virginal. But at the same time, I loathed feeling almost virginal.

I adored when Luke made love to me with his modestly sized penis. It was a penis, not a cock. Even without being impaled by his gift to me, I could often only feel his initial entry and then my spacious vagina would expand so much that I could barely perceive his thrusts. He would simply prod me with his modest member. That drove me wild. I would move and rhythmically match his movements. I didn't just lie there.

I loved my expansive vagina.

I. Loved. My. Expansive. Vagina.

And he both understood and didn't understand that.

I finally replied, "Luke, if you enjoyed it, then I enjoyed it."

"Oh," he said, his voice carrying a hint of disappointment. "I thought you might like it."

"I did. But I want you to understand that I appreciate you just the way you are. Your member is perfect, precisely because of its modest size and you didn't have to change anything about it, nor do anything drastic like this. I love being intimate with you," I reassured him, although referring to his penis as a cock didn't feel entirely sincere. I don't think he picked up on that.

"Okay. That makes sense. I just thought I'd give it a try."

"Thank you for considering my feelings so deeply and caring about my satisfaction. It means the world to me."

He nodded and smiled. I think that cleared up any confusion.

"Now, what should we do tonight?" I asked as I stood up from the bed.

Wait. That was strange. I wasn't sore like the last time I was with a man of such ample size. I felt wet down there, and open, but not in pain. It was just...normal. As if I had had a regular sexual encounter but nothing out of the ordinary. Could Luke have stumbled upon the secret? Could I have discovered the secret? Could I have an intense session with a well-endowed man and not have difficulty walking the next day? Was it really just about finding the right person?

I stopped myself from further entertaining that thought. Shook my head to clear it.

"I'm going to take a shower. Anything special you'd like me to do while I'm in there?" I asked, winking.

"Surprise me," Luke responded.

I strolled across the room, my private area glistening, dripping, soaked, to the bathroom. I promptly turned the water on and stepped in.

As I massaged my body with my body wash, I gently coaxed the last lingering bit of Luke's release from my body. Even though he didn't release much, some of it still clung to my insides, outer lips, and if the timing was right, my hair. I explored the area and noticed a small bit of stubble. I reached for the razor. Then I stopped myself. I can do what I want, I thought. I'm not shaving until I feel like it.

Then I second-guessed myself and decided to just shave my legs. A woman can only handle so much change in one day.

The weekend with Luke was an astonishing mix of romance and intimate encounters. We had our dinner at the university hotel restaurant that evening, and I was genuinely taken aback when he mentioned that he had reserved a room for us. We had sex just like we used to, unpretentious and affectionate. It was akin to being enveloped in a warm bath, providing comfort and familiarity. It stood in stark contrast to the passionate and uncontrolled desire I had experienced earlier that afternoon.

Saturday was undoubtedly one of the best days. We went for an adventurous hike at a nearby mountain and state park. When we returned, we found ourselves in a race against time to prepare for our dinner reservation. Then, for the first time, I gave Luke a hand job. Unlike my past experiences, I didn't have to exhaust my arm stroking up and down his member. Instead, I just held his petite member in my hand and massaged the head with my thumb. It was quite an easeful experience. And when he climaxed, it wasn't an explosive event. Just a small emission from his adorable little member. Each time, I can't help but reflect on how minuscule his testicles must be. They are not massive and weighty like other guys'. Instead, they resemble tiny grapes, neatly tucked up close to the base of his small shaft.

After dinner, we returned to the hotel, and he provided me with another sensational intimate experience. It was reminiscent of our encounter from a couple of weekends ago. There was an increased amount of fingering and thrusting. We concluded our passionate session with another attempt at using his colossal gift. To my surprise, in the aftermath of my orgasm, I found myself agreeing to give it another try. It was a real revelation, revealing a side of my desires that I hadn't known existed.

Once Luke had dropped me back at my sorority house early on Sunday morning, I messaged the girls to inform them I was back to the real world. I told them to give me a heads up if they were heading for breakfast, as I had so much to unpack, share, and hopefully gather some opinions on.

They were, of course, all too ready and eager to provide their input.

We met at the student union coffee shop. As we waited in line to place our orders, Sam and Rebecca caught me up on their classes from the past week. In return, I shared stories about the beautiful hotel and the fantastic hike Luke and I had embarked upon. Jackie, however, was unusually quiet. She didn't seem upset, but she wasn't her usual bubbly self.

We collected our coffees and breakfast sandwiches and found a spot to sit down.

"Okay, I need to ask something that's been on my mind since Friday night," I began.

The girls responded in perfect sync, "YES!"

"First off, you need to know that I really like Luke. And two weekends ago, I pretty much had the best sex of my life. Or so I thought. Until Friday. That's when, and this is the part I need advice on, Luke introduced this massive dildo that he strapped on. Like, his penis went into the base of it, and the whole thing was secured with a belt. It was enormous, and..."

Jackie interjected, "It's a penis extension, Kaili. Also known as a sleeve."

"Ah. That makes sense because it was indeed quite extensive," I responded, and we all burst into laughter. Although Jackie's laugh was noticeably softer.

"Anyway," I continued, "the way he used it was just, how can I put this lightly, mind-blowing! I've been filled like that before, although I can't remember when, but this time it didn't hurt. He somehow took me to the stars and back, and I wasn't sore afterward. And then, when he used just his penis, while I couldn't feel much, I felt powerful, like an Amazon."

My friends seemed a bit surprised by my openness.

Breaking the silence, I asked, "Too much?"

"No, not at all," Sam responded. "I just don't think you've ever referred to Luke's, um, should we call it a cock?"

"Probably not," I chuckled. "Let's call it a 'wee-wee.'"

That brought a smile to Jackie's face.

"Okay, guys, I can't keep it in anymore," Jackie blurted out.

"Okay?" Sam questioned.

"I slept with Jeff."

We all paused. We knew that she had been seeing Jeff. That was the entire reason this journey began.

"Jack, we know that," Rebecca scoffed.

"No, I mean, yes, I know you know that. What I meant... well, it's about Luke's gift to you. I can't keep this secret anymore."

My curiosity was seriously piqued, and I could tell my surprise was clear on my face.

"Kai," Jackie went on, "A couple of Sundays back, Luke was in the kitchen grabbing some water for you two. I was there too. We were alone. And he asked me if I had any ideas about what to gift you for your birthday. I told him I had no clue, but I'd think about it. Then he said, like he'd been giving it some serious thought, 'well, I have an idea, but I might need your help in getting it.' I was like, okay, what is it? Then he asked me if you had ever mentioned a guy at school who was really great in bed."

I swallowed hard.

"I told him I wasn't comfy answering that. But he said it was cool, that it had to do with your present. So I mentioned a few names, one of them being Jeff. He asked if it was the same Jeff I was seeing. I told him we weren't exactly dating, just that Jeff isn't the relationship type. He kinda laughed at that. Then he asked if I thought Jeff was the best you'd had. I said I didn't know about the best, but definitely one you'd talked about more than any other."

"What are you saying?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Just let me get this out. He asked me what made Jeff so great. I told him I wasn't comfortable discussing that, especially given what I know about Luke. But he insisted I tell him. So I said that it was Jeff's huge dick."