Dildoed, Diapered, & Dicked on Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I heard a buzzing and jumped, straining against my bonds as a vibrating sensation touched the opening of my pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled.

Whatever it was pressed against my opening, not entering but buzzing the sensitive lips on either side of my hole.

This vibration was even more focused and intense than the toy he'd used earlier, and it took my breath away as shockwaves of lust pulsed through me.

"Sixty seconds." He whispered. "Count with me."

"Fuck." I moaned.

"Count." He urged me in a quiet voice. "Sixty. Fifty-nine. Fifty-eight. Fifty-seven. Fifty-six. Fifty-five. Fifty-four. Fifty-three. Fifty-two. Fifty-one. Now you."

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on keeping my voice steady.

"Fifty." I started. "Forty-nine. Forty-nine. Forty-eight. Forty-seven. Forty-six. Forty-five. Forty-four. Forty-three. Forty-two. Forty-one. Fuck that's hard."

"Forty." He picked up the count. "Thirty-nine. Thirty-eight....."

He continued counting, his voice soft and soothing, until it was my turn and I counted down another ten seconds until he took over again.

This was something I did to him when giving him a hand job.

Often once I get his cock nice and stiff with my hand, I take it in my mouth and suck him until he fills my mouth with his salty hot cum, or I get under him so he can stuff it into my cunt giving us both pleasure.

But sometimes I get caught up in the eroticism of feeling his cock in my hand, and I decide to just stretch out the stroking until he's on the brink of eruption.

And that's when I slow down and count. Stroking furiously fast for five seconds and then painfully slow for sixty more seconds. The longer I keep him on the edge the more cum he eventually spills for me, and the more intense his orgasm feels.

So now the shoe was on the other foot.

"Twenty-four." I was counting. "Twenty-three. Twenty-two. Twenty-one."

"Twenty." He took over.

The toy continued to pulse softly against my lips, at the same delicious speed, building orgasmic pressure within me, but not allowing it to gather enough momentum to become an orgasmic release.

"Fourteen." He continued. "Thirteen. Twelve. Eleven."

"Ten." I panted. "Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. I can't stand it anymore."

"But we're not done." He said.

The toy moved one inch up, touching the top of my hole and so close to the bottom of my clit that the vibrations caused it to tremble.

"Oh fuck no." I moaned.

"Sixty." He grinned. "Fifty-nine. Fifty-eight....."

I tried to push harder against the toy to hasten my pleasure, but I couldn't move enough to do that. Nor could I pull away from it to give myself a break.

He counted down through the number 'forty', and then made me count down. I did so with a trembling voice, working to concentrate on each number, and hoping relief was at the end of this minute.

When he took over counting at 'twenty' I grew optimistic because he was counting down so slowly. But when he reached 'one' the toy slid up even further, until it was barely touching my clitoris.

"Oh fuck Tony, oh fuck fuck." I sobbed, feeling my belly flutter.

"Countdown Tara." He urged me.

"Oh please Tony." I said instead, hoping for some relief.

"The longer you take to start counting down, the longer it will take until we're done." He said calmly.

"I have to pee so bad." I whined, unable to think of anything else. "Please let me go to the bathroom."

Although the honest trust was that I wasn't sure I could make it to the toilet.

I had a mental flash of him uncuffing me so I could go to the bathroom, and just sprinting right into the shower and letting it go, so I wouldn't have to worry about the seat being up or down, or slowing down to turn and sit, or anything else.

I just wanted to get someplace where I could let my piss gush.

"Countdown please." He said.

I took a deep ragged breath and opened my eyes, staring at the bright multicolored lights above me.

"Sixty, fifty-nine, fifty-eig...." I started.

"No." he said. "Your delay has added thirty seconds to the clock. Start at 'ninety'."

I choked back a complaint and took another breath, willing myself to just get this over.

"Ninety. Eighty-nine. Eighty-eight. Eighty-seven. Eighty-six....." I spoke in a slow steady voice, refusing to rush for fear that he'd make me start over.

I didn't pause, hoping that if I did all the counting, he wouldn't have a chance to drag it out by counting slower than I was.

My new mental image was of running to the bathroom and losing control of my bladder just inside the door. Not in the toilet. Not in the tub. But right over the threshold onto the tiled floor where cleanup would be easier.

Just as long as I didn't pee all over the carpet, I'd consider it a success.

"Twenty-two. Twenty-one." I droned on. "Twenty. FUCK!!"

At 'twenty' he'd suddenly ramped up the speed on the little bullet, and a barrage of intense shockwaves were pulsing through my clit.

"Shhhh." He instructed. "You're not done counting down yet."

"Nineteen." My voice was shaking, and I couldn't steady it. "Eighteen. Seventeen."

Even with nowhere to move to I was squirming and writhing, trying to move either further from or closer to the buzzing pleasure.

"Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven." I kept counting down, my concentration on not peeing so intense that I was speaking on autopilot.

I felt his hand on my inner thigh, gently massaging.

I couldn't decide whether that was a helpful distraction from my need to pee, or a distraction from my need to concentrate.

"Four. Three. Two. One." I groaned. "Please let me pee?"

The vibe suddenly silenced and I almost lost control in that moment. My cunt felt hot and wet.

Either the need to pee, or the need to hold it, had aroused me incredibly. I realized that in addition to the almost imminent loss of bladder control, my clit would require very little intense contact to give way to orgasmic contractions.

"We're close." He said. "You've been a good girl."

He reached down towards my leg, and I lifted my head, anxious for him to uncuff my ankle. I so badly needed to cross my legs in an attempt to keep the flow of urine in check for a few more seconds.

But instead of uncuffing me I head him opening a plastic bag, and then he turned to me with a grin.

"Lift your ass Tara." He whispered.

"Wha....why...what?" I stammered.

He took my hips in his hands and pulled them away from the mattress, forcing my head against the mattress as I arched my back to hold my ass up.

"Hold just like that for a minute." He muttered, and I felt him slide something under my butt.

"What are you doing?" I whined. "I can't wait anymore."

"Almost." He said. "Go ahead and lie back down."

I lowered myself back to the mattress and lifted my head.

He'd slid a thick bath towel, folded in half, under me, and on top of the towel was a diaper.

He pulled the diaper up between my legs, and began to fasten it together on my left hip.

"You're going to make me walk around in a diaper?" I asked him.

I found the idea tremendously erotic, but at the same time I knew it would be a disaster. I simply had to pee too much for a diaper to contain it all.

"Absolutely not." He said. "You're not going anywhere."

"What?" I asked dumbly.

"You're going to stay right here, cuffed and spread, and holding that pee until you cannot hold it anymore." He said. "And then you're going to pee in your diaper like a good pee slut."

He fastened the other side of my diaper and used his fingers to make sure it was fitting snugly around my waist and around each thigh.

"There." He announced. "You're all set to wet!"

He grinned at me as he spread himself out on the mattress next to me.

"You want me to pee right here?" I asked. "Like this?"

"Why not?" he asked. "Don't you have to pee anymore?"

"Oh god," I whined, "I do! I have to go so bad."

"Then it's good the diaper is there, so you don't have to worry about anything at all." He said. "Just lay there until it spill for me."

"But I don't know if I can." I said.

I'd never used a diaper before, at least not as an adult, and aside from peeing alone in the shower, it wasn't something I did anywhere but the toilet, and then I was always sitting without anything touching me.

As bad as I needed relief, being on my back and feeling the diaper snug against my pussy weren't the sensations I was used to feeling in order to 'let go'.

"Do you need some help Tara?" he asked.

He reached down to the foot of the mattress and then brought his hand to my thigh.

"Fuck shit fuck!" I screamed, as an ice cube pressed wet and icy against my inner thigh, Tony's fingers sliding it against my soft skin.

He bent down and licked at the cold spot, his tongue a hot contrast to the ice.

He then licked up my thigh, his tongue tickling and enticing me, reminding me that in addition to a bladder that needed to empty, I had an orgasm within me that was still putting a delicious pressure on my clit.

He moved to my belly and lingered, his tongue flicking in and out of my belly button while his fingers tickled at my inner thighs.

"That's torture." I moaned, straining against my bonds.

"It's okay Tara," he whispered, kissing his way up my body, "just give in and pee."

I wanted to so badly, but I just knew I'd overflow the diaper.

I was going to be so deeply embarrassed and ashamed that despite the part of me that wanted to try this, I tried to get out of it.

"Let me go to the bathroom." I begged. "Please Tony."

"What's wrong with here?" he asked, rubbing his hand up and down my stomach.

"I have to go too much." I said. "It'll make a mess."

"It's okay." He said. "The diaper will catch it all."

He pushed gently on my stomach, and I groaned as I felt my control almost slip.

"There's going to be too much." I whined.

"There's a towel under you to catch any overflow." He whispered.

He kissed my stiff nipple, his tongue flicking around the clamp.

I decided to try another line of reasoning.

"What if the towel isn't enough?" I asked. "Let me go in the bathroom. You can watch me if you want."

"I can watch right here." He said, kissing my ear.

"Let me stand in the shower." I said. "I'll keep the diaper on but that way there won't be a mess if it overflows."

"If there's a mess I'll do whatever you want." He said softly. "Anything."

"What do you mean?" I asked, panting with the effort to keep from letting go.

"I mean I'll try any sexual thing you want." He told me. "If even one drop gets out I'll do anything."

"Right here?" I asked him.

"Right here." He said. "If you pee right here and it leaks even a little I'll do anything you want to try. But...."

"But?" I asked.

I was trembling with the pent up pressure.

There were tears in my eyes, and I was sweating with the intensity.

"But if you pee and it doesn't leak," he said, "I get to pick the next thing we try."

"Are you sure it's okay?" I asked him, aware that the option of peeing anywhere but right here no longer existed.

I was past the point of control.

It no longer mattered what either of us wanted. I couldn't move more than an inch in any direction without peeing.

"Of course baby." He kissed me gently. "You wanted to try pee play. And I want to try it. So let's do this, right here, just like this. If we don't like it we'll never try it again. But I love you and want you to be able to enjoy this if you want to."

I kissed him back, and my heart began to pound.

"I don't think I can hold on anymore." I whispered.

He kissed me again and stroked my cheek.

"It's time then." He said. "Wet for me Tara. Pee into our diaper."

He put his hand on my belly and pressed slightly.

My eyes opened wide and he was right there staring back me.

"I want you to." He said. "I want to watch your face when you go."

"Oh fuck yes." I whispered. "I'm going to piss Tony. It's going to happen."

And then I felt a flood of liquid warmth envelope my cunt, and push against my ass.

"Oh Tony I'm peeing." I groaned, staring into his eyes.

"I hear it." He whispered.

And I could too. The soft 'whoosh' of liquid escaping from my tiny hole, and pushing into the soft diaper.

It was the most erotic thing I'd ever done, and it felt so deliciously naughty that I moaned from sheer lust.

"Ahhhhhh." I breathed, unable to keep the sound from escaping me as relief shuddered through me.

Now that the pressure had erupted, there was no stopping it, and I peed on and on, my heart thudding and the wet heat inside the diaper driving me wild.

At last the stream trickled less and less, and then I knew it was just dripping, as I lay there panting and weak, embarrassed and proud, aggressively horny and passively just wanting to cover my eyes and hide.

This was my first diaper experience.

But it wouldn't be my last.

It had felt too good.

And it had left me too horny.

"Are you okay?" Tony whispered.

"Oh my god." I groaned. "That was exquisite. Thank you."

"I didn't do anything except provide the opportunity." He said with a smile.

"You pushed me and didn't let me quit." I said. "Thank you."

"You didn't say the safe word." He grinned. "So I kept pushing."

I grinned back, and suddenly flushed with embarrassment when I realized that I was sitting in a sodden mess of my own warm piss.

"How bad did it leak?" I asked.

He sat up and looked, and then moved his face closer. I felt his fingers on my thighs and then under me.

"It doesn't look like even a drop escaped." He said. "But you sure pissed long enough. I was sure you would have overflowed."

"So was I." I said. "I never had to go that bad."

His finger stayed on my thigh, barely making contact while he traced a large figure eight pattern.

I shuddered again, and suddenly realized that I wanted nothing quite as badly as an orgasm.

Or two.

"Tony?" I whispered.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Can I go get cleaned up?" I asked. "I really want you to make me cum."

"Can I cum too?" he asked.

"Oh fuck please yes." I said. "I want your cum too."

"Then we don't need to clean up." He said.

He unfastened the diaper on first one side, and then the other, and then pulled the front down.

I lifted my head and in the soft light of the tree I tried to see how much sodden with piss it was.

I don't know why I wanted to see, but I did. It was almost like I'd accomplished something.

The air felt cool on my skin, as I felt the still warm piss all over my skin down there.

He got on his knees and pushed his shorts down, and I suddenly saw how fucking hard his cock was.

It stood straight out from his body, the skin pulled tight around it as it pointed right at me.

"Like this?" I asked, unsure of his intentions.

I was still covered in piss, and very much wanted to clean up.

He lunged forward, and put his hands on the mattress on either side of me. He arched his hips forward and his cockhead touched against my cunt.

"Oh fuck." I said, feeling my wetness spread around as his cockhead rubbed up and down my lips.

It wasn't all piss down there.

I was literally seeping arousal.

He moved his hips and suddenly I felt his cock stretching me as it pushed inside.

I tried to roll my hips as I felt an early spasm of my orgasm begin in my belly.

"Oh fuck me Tony." I moaned, flexing my cunt around his stiff dick. "Fuck me hard and make us cum."

He dropped his body to mine, and he bit my neck as I felt his cock begin to pump in and out of my slippery hole.

He slid slowly back and forth two or three times, and started to pick up speed.

Each time he pushed all the way in I grunted uncontrollably, my arousal no longer held back.

Within seconds he had begun to thrust deeper, picking up the pace, until he was literally pounding his cock into me as fast and as hard as he could.

"Shit!" he groaned. "Tara you're so fucking wet!"

"Fuck me!" I begged, unable to touch him or wrap my legs around him like I wanted to.

I used my voice to urge him on, and would need his rough fucking to push my cunt over the edge into orgasm.

"Fuck." He groaned against my neck, sucking on my tender flesh.

"Fuck it!" I screamed at him. "Fuck it hard! Harder! Harder!"

He started to pound into me, and I felt a familiar sensation deep in my cunt as he stretched it and rubbed my innermost sensitive spots with his hard flesh.

"Tony I'm going to cum!" I screamed. "Don't stop! Keep going! Fuck me keep going!"

"Tara! Tara! My god!" He panted in my ear.

"Now! NOW! DO IT NOW!" I roared, as my cunt started to clench around him.

"I can't! I CAN'T HOLD IT!" he yelled.

And suddenly I felt a bolt of his hot cum push against the walls of my cunt as my belly fluttered and my orgasm seized me.

"Cum in me!" I wailed. "Fill me up with your hot cum!"

My orgasm surged on, and I felt him spasm again and again as his hot cum pushed up and down my cunt hole while he pounded against me.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" he wailed.

I realized that his balls were probably dragging through my wet diaper that was still under my ass, and I shuddered as another tremor of pleasure shot through me.

And then he was still on top of me, and I strained uselessly against my leg and arm restraints trying to wrap myself around him.

His cock was still inside me, stiff but steadily softening as it continued to drip sperm against the walls of my cunt.

We were both sweaty and our hearts seemed to be thudding in time with each other.

"Tony?" I asked softly.

"Yes baby?" he said without moving.

"I think I'm going to pee again." I said. "Do you want to uncuff me or get me another diaper or what?"

His cock twitched felt like it got a bit thicker inside of me.

"Can you go like this?" he asked.

"I can." I said. "But should I? It'll make a big mess."

His cock flexed again, and I knew for sure he was getting completely hard again.

"Do it." He said. "There's a towel under us and we need a new mattress on that old bed anyway. Just let it go."

"Are you sure?" I asked, suddenly wanting nothing more than to pee just like this with the two of us connected.

"I want to feel it." He said. "Pee on us Tara. Wet us both."

I gave a quick push, and a gush of hot piss came out on his cock, and he kissed me deeply, as I felt his cock start to thrust in and out of my still pissing and cum covered mess.

"Oh fuck." I moaned against his mouth. "That feels so good."

"For me too." He said, fucking back and forth as his cock throbbed.

Before long I was out of pee, but I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of his cock fucking me in a slow and steady rhythm, getting lost in the long minutes of his need and lust.

And then he was fucking me faster and his breathing became ragged, and I knew that he was ready to cum again.

"Do it." I whispered. "Cum for me Tony."

He pounded against me for thirty more seconds, and then with a loud grunt he pulled away from me and straddled my chest.

I opened his eyes as his cock started to rocket globs of white hot cum onto my face, as he jerked himself off on me and moaned.

Eventually he collapsed next to me, and I felt him undo my wrist ties.

He got up and walked away as I sat up.

My arms were tenderly sore from the long time they'd been over my head, and I gently put weight on them while I sat there.

Tony was suddenly back beside me with a wet cloth, and as I looked at him I felt a large drip of cum dribble down my face and land on my breast.

I grinned at him as he handed me the cloth and undid the cuffs on my ankles.

I wiped as much of his white mess off of my face as I could, before trying to wipe what had fallen on my breasts off.

"You've got some in your hair." He said, kneeling beside me and touching my forehead.