Dildoed, Diapered, & Dicked on Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah well, I already needed a shower." I said.

"Speaking of that." He said, grinning down at me.

"What?" I asked, taking his hand.

He helped me to my feet.

"Mind if I shower with you?" he asked.

"Of course not." I said. "Don't we usually?"

"Maybe not like this." He said.

He pulled me along, not towards the bathroom but out onto the back deck. We went past the outdoor furniture and out to the end of the deck.

It was a cool Florida evening but considering we both naked outside in the early hours of Christmas morning it wasn't bad.

When we got to the edge of the deck and he handed me a towel and pushed me to my knees.

I spread the towel out and got down on it, kneeling in front of him.

He moved behind me and I knew exactly what he was going to do and my heart thudded at the nasty thrill of the thought.

He stood behind me and laid his cock on my shoulder.

"Ready for the first part of your shower?" he asked softly.

"Do it!" I hissed. "Pee all over me you fucking dirty pervert."

Suddenly I felt a hot splash on my neck, and then it was running down my body, washing over my breasts and onto my thighs.

I giggled at the sheer audacity of this, peeing on me outside while the night air nipped at our bodies.

For what felt like an eternity he emptied himself onto me, his hot piss covering me before spilling off of my body and onto the wooden deck.

And then he was lifting me, pressing my piss soaked body to his own, and we embraced there in the night air, both of us thrilled at this new piece of our relationship.

~~~

Thanks for reading this far!

*IsabellaEmily climbs up on her erotic writer soapbox.

A word about the fact that Tara asked Tony to untie her so she could go to the bathroom and his refusal.

She even begged at certain points for him to stop, but he didn't because she never used their already agreed upon safe word so he knows she's not really serious.

Like many of you I love to play like this in real life, and sometimes begging can be an erotically thrilling part of that play.

But PLEASE talk about the parameters of your play with your partner(s) before starting and have an agreed upon word or phrase that will pause everything and allow all parties to disengage for however long they want or need to.

When that word is used immediately and completely act however you've agreed to act when you hear it. Every. Single. Time.

*climbs down off of her erotic writer soapbox.

If you liked this story, please let me know in the comments.

I'd love to write more about peeing and wetting, but I don't want to do that if there aren't people interesting in reading it.

IE