All Comments on 'Dilemma'

by Kilty11

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
MullendersMullendersover 3 years ago

i still like to educate you a little on autisme since i am low on the autisme spectrum

first of all autisme a catagory and not a develment isseu in and of it self

autisme are people who have develoment isseu's containg social behavier, communication, flexibility of thinking, acting, filtering, intergreting of information

the only people who actualy see it as a decease on this intire world is america and thats just becouze the dumbass americans dont look farther then an isseu and just label it autism

appaloosa1453appaloosa1453over 3 years ago

A series of events working out perfectly fine

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

It was good, but I can’t get past thinking that it was four pages that were unnecessary if she would’ve just said, “show me the pictures”.

Waltm7493Waltm7493over 3 years ago
A little stilted

you over explained.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 3 years ago
Good

Nice plot. There were a few places I was confused about which character was speaking, and one where you changed Lenny, to Jimmy.....I think. Anyway, a different name......

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

Three for three. Keep ‘em coming!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Excellent story! 5*s. She was loyal to her husband, very refreshing for LW. All the characters were well developed. Stan has Asperger's. I have a family member who is similar. Extremely smart and loyal. Thank you. Its good to have a new quality writer in LW.

hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
Would have loved

It more if you added detail to both of the sex scenes

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Confused here. If Billy claimed to have had his way with her at a time when she couldn't even process what was going on, that'd be rape. That's not on her. If she'd called his bluff and told Stan, and her husband ended up blaming her, that doesn't say much for their marriage. So instead they put together a complicated scheme to get Billy framed on a murder charge? And the plan only works if Billy is noble enough to not use his Alli-bi. Somehow they know that the guy who's blackmailing Alli and threatening to send compromising pics of her to her husband will take the high road in this particular instance. If they're confident of that, why not call his bluff and get a restraining order taken out, instead of pretending to indulge him and then getting him imprisoned for something he didn't do? Intriguing, but a little too convoluted for my liking.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great story - It was well written and we could follow the plot lines, even if a bit predictable. 5*

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF WHAT DID. DIDNT

and just what does a man thinks of his worth. TK U MLJ LV NV

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
4+* .. wish we could give partial stars... Like the story, some issues

Your 3 published stories are all very good. This one is good, but I thought it dragged a bit. Lenny should have just pummeled Billy or maybe treated him like a mouse in his pocket ... Nice touch with him choking out the bad guy(but not breaking his neck) and the puppy thread. Nice homage to a great character.

Otherwise I did find the story somewhat convoluted. I did like Lenny finding love .. that was a really nice touch. Not sure why some readers honed in on Stan - he was actually a minor character. Yeah he's got some issues, but the man built a multi million dollar company, etc.. he's not that fragile.

I found Alli somewhat whiny. she should have trusted her husband and dealt with this pic's or no. But then the story wouldn't have existed or had to be an entirely different story.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Eh

so the bastard loves her enough to not ruin her marriage, but wants to ruin her marriage, but doesnt ruin her marriage? but not enough to not blackmail her by claiming her raped her and took pictures

.

and the wife loves her husband enough not to cheat, but not enough to be honest about the fact she was (in her mind) raped

.

And Lenny (while not petting rabbits to death) is too stupid to act on his won yet flew across the country to set up a kill zone in a city he had never been to before not knowing where his victim would be staying

.

And no one wants to kill the bastard, but they are willing to let him go to jail for killing a gang member thereby ensuring someone else WILL kill him, plus all the rapes he will endure until that day

.

And the cops and ME never noticed that the guy whos body they found had been dead for about a week at that point rather than a few hours? or alternatively the signs that he had been held in captivity for a week? or that the body was moved from where he was killed? and there was no GSR on the shooter? and that the fingerprints on the shell casing didn't match the gun?

.

.

.

My advice? Find a autistic on the level of your character and have them point out all the plot holes in your stories going forward

Kilty11Kilty11over 3 years agoAuthor
Maybe. I can clear up a little confusion...

The story was not supposed to be about Stan. He was actually a minor character, although his personality ‘disorder’ was the impetus for the situation everyone found themselves in. It is about the other three and what they would do to protect others they cared about. Because of Stan’s ‘condition’ what would Allie do to protect him from finding out his best friend was trying to betray him. What would Lenny do to protect Alli and Stan , and ultimately, what would Billy do to protect Stan and Alli? (Willing to go to prison rather than ‘out’ Alli). I knew some would focus in on Autism, that was not my intent.

Alli was more concerned about Stan finding out about Billys betrayal and the affect it may have on him than the blackmail. Should she have trusted Stan to be able to handle it?, maybe, but that wasn’t what the dilemma was supposed to be about.

I heard the song. “Long Black Veil” by Johnny Cash and got to thinking.

Yes, Lenny was kinda formed with “Of Mice and Men” in mind.

Sorry about the lack of described sex, I don’t think I’m good at that and didnt want to detract from the story.

Thanks for reading

Kilty11

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

3 pages too long. This was overly complicated and convoluted. I was waiting for the Bond villian to jump out.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Nah, does not do it for me at all

2/5

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Well written but I just couldn't get into this one. I'm not going to jail for a murder I didn't commit for anyone. I would have sung like the proverbial canary on her and I'm sure the motel surveillance cameras would back up my story I was with Alli. With friends like these you don't need enemies.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Thanks

Reasonably good story that. There were minor errors that would be corrected with a Beta reader if you can't find an editor.

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Loved the drama and the slow build up.Well done.

Thanks

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago
Interesting story. though a bit complex in places.

Stan would most like by High Functioning Asperger's.

Lenny would probably also ne Autistic, but not high functioning.

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

Good original story. Well thought out and nicely done. Five stars for a job well done.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Billy was his own worst enemy, with the way he was treating Alice - he was projecting his own insecurities and failings onto her. And his attempt at blackmailing one of his "best friends" deserved the karma he received.

Would love to see the story(s) with G and Lenny though, please flesh those out when you have time.

5/5

HighpikeHighpikeover 3 years ago
You tell a fine tale

I have just read all the stories you have posted and look forward to more. Thank you.

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

Decent story, but too much detail.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

One of the sheldom storys where the woman doesn't fall for the blackmailing. Very good.

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago
Interesting BTB

Because what else do you call it? Very good story. And original. That is a good way to solve the problems with very little pushback.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Some Kind Of Dilemma

I have read your other stories and I think you have done a good job writing your stories. I'm not sure why this story is rated 3.99 at the time I started reading it but I suspect it will go higher. It is one read you have to keep the details in your head to understand what is going on, but that is what makes me like it. I thought your other 2 stories were strong 4 stars or 5 stars. keep writing and I will keep reading. Thanks for the story Kilty11, an admirer of your talent.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Too convoluted

the plot i mean, i am still not sure how Lenny fulfilled Alli's goal of "not hurting" Billy. He is in jail on a false murder rap, how is that not hurting him?

IndyOnIndyOnover 3 years ago
Bravo...

You have a vivid imagination and write really well. I have been reading stories here in Literotica for over 20 years and this is a unique story angle for a BTB. I am really a big fan Kilty11....thank you and keep them coming!

Kilty11Kilty11over 3 years agoAuthor
When Alli said “Hurt” she meant physically.

Lenny was willing to kill him. “Ill do it. Ill get rid of him”

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good story

That's a good story, and I enjoyed it. Who woulda thought that Billy had a little loyalty left in him. Further work on what you have begun here would be interesting.

joker51joker51over 3 years ago

Je t'aime (a French phrase meaning "I love you"). I googled

.Good story

Danger09Danger09about 3 years ago

This story irked me. I don't understand why she didn't just 1.) Telly billy hell no and go fuck himself with a 20ft pole. 2.) Why didn't she just tell her damn husband?. I just didn't understand all the stupid shit? 4 pages of utter bullshit nonsense.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
Good, BUT ...

Elaborate detail that does not advance the narrative of the tale needs to be treated with care and restraint. For example, the only reason I can see for all the detailed geographic directions is to establish that the author knows a lot about Philadelphia ... or has done some map/tourism research. A short little bit of irrelevant but interesting trivia may hint at a useful aspect of a character. This tale, however, does not give We-The-Readers a pinch of salt ... but a gallon of Tabasco!

Spin-offs (Gianna) are nice, but was it worth the number of pages to get White (but not Bright) Knight hooked up? OK if that had been the moral of the story ... but it didn’t seem to be!

4*

kiteareskitearesabout 3 years ago

The trouble with innocent people being blackmailed is if they come clear there is nothing to blackmail... She had done nothing wrong except what Billy told her which was simulated, if she went through on that premise he may as well have fucked her when she was drunk and be done with it as either way it's rape.

OK so she's nervous about the photos, but who do you trust most? As soon as she knew that Lenny had heard it was simulated then time to call in Stan. You portray Alli(e) as either stupid or not trusting her husband (who has built one company to several hundred million dollars and has another going well) to be able to deal with the fact that his friend is a cunt. Hell Lenny got it, he's not their friend.

Blackmail stories can work if the person being blackmailed is guilty of something or if they come clean and then the story is about dealing with the blackmailer.

You state Lenny is not intelligent, yet has an idea on the spot how to frame Billy. He can't book his own flights, but can work out all the details of an overly convoluted plan and carry it out with precision. There's still the question over Billy talking, so to provide Alli(e) with an alibi another player had to be bought into it... Really all too messy.

Technically

Is it Allie or Alli? Even in your comment you aren't consistent. Is is Lenny or Jimmy? I could have understood giving Jimmy as his name to the mob, but it was never clarified and then G calls him Lenny at the end...

Don't repeat stuff unless it's necessary (it rarely is), like repeating the bunch of text of Lenny recounting what we all heard at the start of the story. Or the dates in the separators before telling us in the body what the date was. It's just not needed.

Your and you're - if you're not sure which to use, stick with your and you are, it's much safer and watch your apostrophes too. "You're friends" is very different to "your friend's".

Your writing is decent, so keep at it. Thanks

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Lenny (Mice and Men)? Sounds like the perfect friend!!!

AethurAethurover 2 years ago

Like others have stated, the wife should have just come clean to Stan, especially with Lenny there to support her story of Billy's attempt to blackmail her. Alli didn't do anything wrong, so even with Stan's 'mental condition', everything would have been fine. Either his friend was a blackmailer/rapist or a murderer.

The inclusion of G and Julio just gave your characters an easy out, but made your story far more convoluted than it needed to be. And Billy NOT naming Alli at the end seemed out of character, considering all the effort he went through to get her, and what Alice said about him at the end.

It's a good (if not new) premise. It really should have been a one page flash story about a loving wife. Instead, it was a long tale of unnecessary schemes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story but way too complicated.

I read other comments & found I’m not alone in criticizing the convoluted plot with unnecessary complications.

All in all I didn’t think it was a total waste of my time.

Bill S. ( I added the S to my name since I found out someone else was signing in as “Bill”. I asked a moderator to help me get signed in with no help forthcoming.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Very good story! 5 BIG stars and a thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very disappointing, confusing, ill conceived, awkward even, worst of yours

JJ

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@lujon2019,

there are plot holes in your comment. you need to reread the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry I don't just don't get it. To me disappointing and confusing to say the least.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Gonna have to agree with the commenters here, who, altho they way over-used the word 'convoluted', were pretty much spot on. The ol' K.I.S.S mantra would have been nice here. Why play with fire when a simple talk with Stan would have solved the problem. I know, that would have shut down the story, but....

And no way should Alli and Bill found themselves alone in a hotel room- stupid.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Sorry Kilty, Johnny Cash did not write Long Black Veil. If you are going to attribute your inspiration to that great song, please give credit to the correct songwriter -- Lefty Frizzell.

opheliusopheliusover 2 years ago

Too complex a plot. Billy could've been taken down way more simply IMO. Three of the main characters had names ending in -y or -i, which made it a little weird to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was certainly twisty. Worst point of confusion was the citation of Andrea/Alli arriving at Philly. Was confused until All got back to CA.

Would like to see the follow-up with G and Lenny.

BH54BH54over 1 year ago

The best part was Billy getting sent to prison (presumably) for a long time. Either that or he had to die. He was going to ruin two innocent lives (Stan & Alli) - two people who had treated him better than he deserved. Frankly, he should have disappeared, if you know what I mean.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Loved it, clever plot, unexpected ending, definitely open for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weird story. Good but odd. This could have been handled in like a billion different ways. The wife never asks to see the photos? Without that what is the blackmail threat? Witnesses could probably attest to her being drunk on New Years. Where was Stan btw? Back to the present, if Ali doesn't want Lenny to run Billy out of town or beat him up and threaten him, instead they frame him for murder in Philadelphia, and the murder charge will stick because he made a promise to Ali? Well written and good to see Ali is someone who will not bow ti a blackmail threat. But there are a lot of weird threads or gaps in this story that make it quite weird. Moreover, Stan who is brilliant and started up and cashed in on a success Silicon Valley internet company, can't be approached about Billy's threat? Heck he could probably get in touch with security people or specialists with his money to neutralize Billy's threat. He is supposed to be brilliant. I know the author wants us to believe he has a bad case of Asperger's but then how does he seem so functional in other ways. Together Stan and Lenny could have come up with a scheme that was far less involved. The sticking point is the author makes it clear Allie is terrified of photos (that don't exist) for something that didn't happen when she was really, really drunk that will cause Stan to have a breakdown, so instead she works with Lenny who works with a group of criminals to frame Billy for murder with life in prison? If she wasn't going through with blackmail sex then she had to risk the non-existent photos anyways. On the other hand I understand getting help because Billy might fo bat shit stuff later with his obsession. And what was up with Billy's wife Alice never answering the phone? Were they legally separated and he was a in la-la land? And lastly what if Lenny had not overheard? What would Allie have done? Still gone to Lenny? Gone to Stan? She wasn't going to sleep with Billy? Just not be there that weekend? Call his bluff? Flynout to see Stan? Anyways an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too convoluted

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Nice story made a change that the wife didn't succumb to the threats and cheat and really loved her husband.

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt1957over 1 year ago

Please follow with a chapter about Lenny and Gianna. Maybe Gianna was later is forced into bad place form her past like Alli.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Hmm. All that for a bunch of photos. Might have saved time and effort if she'd just explained herself to her loving husband. If he's worth two bits, he'll understand.

norcal62norcal62about 1 year ago

Alli, Alice, Andrea. Let's see, any more A's you could throw in? Why not Andy, and Andrew or Anthony? As someone said, way to convoluted for me to care.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker11 months ago

Well.. this person said this: and George said that, oh and Tiffany Sue Ann cleaver said yuck.. but hey what do they know? Can they write a story? Probably Not; to busy tryin to * play* editor.. Their Not as good as they think! Right or wrong. This is Your story, folks don't like it., Well tough ****... Write your own dang stories.. then see how You stack up... Thks you Kilty11 for your stories; hope to * see* you soon.. the rest of yeA.. have a great day.. 👍😉🙏

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
Very complicated

Too complicated to work reliably. They say that no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy. That’s excellent general advice for all planning.

As soon as any strategy involving other actors starts executing, it almost invariably goes awry.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Complicated but it all came together. Really enjoyed it. Glad you got a new iPad!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of my favorite stories on here. I liked Stan and Alli a lot. She was a good, loyal, faithful woman who did whatever she had to to protect her tender husband. I have something like a mild social disorder too so I identified with Stan, and Im hoping to god I find a girl like Alli lol.

AllNigherAllNigher6 months ago

I enjoyed it, but as others said it seemed way to complicated. Still a fun read though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have pictures of you and I'm going to blackmail you with them. Normal response: bullshit. Fuck you. Her response: oh OK. I'll take your word for it.

Very laughable.

RodzzzRodzzz3 months ago

I made an attempt to read but ran into a lot of nonsense which prompted me to skip to the end leaving me confused and wondering what the story is all about if it even should have been put to words.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

a little over the top against Billy.

Booboo12629Booboo126293 days ago

I had high hopes for this story but it got more and more confusing. The insanely elaborate plan to get Billy could have massively backfired on Allie. Stan could have found out she left for Philadelphia and so many other things could have gone wrong. The story needs a lot of work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKilty11@Kilty11
I’m doing this for fun. I’ve always wanted to try writing, but never have, prior to what I’ve posted here. If you get the urge to comment, please be constructive. I will moderate comments, especially those by anonymous commenters . I found out that I actually ...