Dilemma

Story Info
A difficult dilemma confronts Mr. Barnaby and his daughter.
3.7k words
3.6
10k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Casey, where are you going so fancy?

My daughter in a short red dress had already taken her purse and was heading to the front door. Her round ass seemed about to jump out of the fabric as soon as the girl turned or bent over.

- On a date. Patrick and I are going to a cafe, he is the captain of our college football team, by the way!

- Date? - I bulged my eyes. - What about this... Melvin, with whom you went to the park a couple of days ago?

- Oh, forget it, dad! Melvin is not serious.

- What do you mean frivolous? You liked him, didn't you?

- Well... I still like him. Actually... I still don't understand if we're serious with him. Patrick doesn't need to know about Melvin. It's just... dad, you understand... I'm only nineteen, I need to try everything, learn everything!

I laughed.

- Okay, Casey, what about your four "sucking guys"? Jake, Ben, Trevor and this... small and plump, what's his name?

"Mike," Casey became the same color as her dress when I started talking about her little secret. It's surprising how she hasn't yet lost the ability to blush with such a busy personal life. - His name is Mike, dad. It's not small at all... in the right places. And, in fact, I value them all very much. You know how long it took me to choose them so that they... fit all the necessary parameters, - and then my daughter looked away, this topic was too delicate.

Those four appeared in her daughter's life a year ago, when, on her eighteenth birthday, Casey admitted to me that she simply dreamed of regular deep blowjobs. To say that I was amazed is to say nothing. In the first moments after the confession, I thought I was dreaming or going crazy. But Casey continued to talk - her charming mouth uttering words like "blowjob", "cum", and, most importantly, "incest". Casey wanted to do this to me. In the first moments when I realized this, everything literally swam before my eyes. My wife and my daughter left us when she was in preschool age, and since then I've made do with porn and strip clubs. And now my daughter is clinging to me, and her hand is wandering down there... A little more... Just about...

It took a titanic effort for me to jump up from my seat and interrupt Casey, who was already ready to do something for which we would probably be ashamed later. Many times after that I asked myself - shouldn't I have given in and allowed my daughter to realize her fantasies? But the difficulties that would arise after this outweighed. How would I look into Casey's eyes, talk to her about school, girlfriends and other everyday things? Yes, I wouldn't be able to carry on a conversation with this beauty for even a minute, knowing that at any moment I could zip my fly and insert my penis into my daughter's throat. It would drive me crazy. So the choice I made then was absolutely correct.

But Casey did not let up. Then she and I came up with a whole plan to satisfy the sexual fantasies of an eighteen-year-old girl without involving her father. The plan involved breaking into a college men's locker room, installing spying devices, and then, after "assessing the material," so to speak, dismantling the equipment. With incredible efforts, we managed to pull it all off without arousing anyone's suspicions. And then my girl chose the most suitable candidates, and not only size and shape, but also character played a role - Casey didn't want to do this with "alpha males" who would talk about her daughter's preferences to the whole neighborhood, no - we carefully looked social networks of all applicants, trying to find anime fans, nerds and other fans of collectible card games, for whom my girl would be a completely unique and incredible achievement. The search was successful, but Casey insisted that several go through the final selection in order to choose one from them. As a result, there were four blowjob partners, and for more than a year my daughter was not going to make any choice, but regularly sucked off all four of them alternately, fortunately, they lived within walking distance.

However, why is it good? Sometimes I caught myself thinking that my daughter and I's life was like a blowjob theater of the absurd. Casey really wanted to keep my participation in her oral exploits a secret, at least for the partners themselves. Therefore, she introduced all four of them to me as "just friends," and I diligently played the role of a strict, but very... well, let's say, short-sighted father. I put on a stern face and every time I met a new guy I told the guy that Casey was as innocent as an angel and I would kill anyone who touched my flower. And then he went to drink lemonade on a lounge chair by the pool while Casey and another nerd were tumbling around in her room, where, of course, there were cameras, the same ones we used in the college locker room. And the charming and exciting picture was sent directly to my phone.

Casey, of course, didn't know that I also masturbated to these videos afterwards - she believed that I was being honest when I told her how disgusting the very thought of incest was to me. My daughter agreed to be filmed with hidden cameras for the sake of safety - what if some guys decide to cross the line and want more than a blowjob? But for a year, nothing like this happened even once - all four were grateful to fate and 2-3 times a day released impressive portions of sperm into my daughter's happy mouth, never even touching my daughter's breasts without asking. We sometimes joked with her that she could go without dinner, so much protein ended up in her stomach in the evening.

However, time passed and in college, girlfriends began to ask questions about the guy, to which Casey tried to laugh it off, but... The questions became more and more persistent. A dilemma arose - either Casey will be considered strange, or she needs to pretend that she is looking for relationships with guys, without revealing her daughter's sucking secret. That's why she's been experimenting with dating for the last couple of weeks.

Then my daughter threw her bag on the floor, sat down on the sofa with me and pressed her whole body against me. I put my arm around her shoulders and she put her head on my shoulder.

- Daad... Do you think I'm a slut?

- Whaaat? No, no, under no circumstances! You are just a very kind girl. And... loving. It's no one's fault that you like the taste of sperm!

- Not only... Also... When the boy's penis blocks my access to oxygen. He... he actually strangles me, and I... feel good. Maybe I have some kind of illness?

- You don't have any illness! You just like blowjobs, big deal! You're a great girl, my daughter, so many guys are ready to literally carry you in their arms...

"Yeah," Casey frowned skeptically. - But you can't show them to anyone. And talk about what we do, too! Is it normal?

- Well... - here I didn't know what to answer. Then Casey realized that she was late for a date, grabbed her purse and retreated. And I turned on the TV to choose a new series. At that moment the doorbell rang. Frowning, I walked to the entrance and opened it. Trevor stood on the threshold - a lanky, frail, bespectacled man in a stupid cap. But, despite his appearance, my daughter liked him almost more than anyone else - the size of his penis was second only to Mike, but the plump boy, due to his build, preferred Casey to be the active party, as a result the whole blowjob boiled down to the fact that my the daughter tried to sit on the penis, kneeling in front of a plump friend sitting in a chair. Trevor is a completely different matter, he took matters into his own hands and, grabbing hold of the pigtails that Casey specially braided before his arrival, rammed his daughter's mouth until complete exhaustion, preferring to cum deep into my girl's throat.

If we talk about the remaining two, then don't feed the curly-haired Jake bread, let him lick Casey's pussy. That's why his favorite position was "69". And Ben loved to stretch my daughter's cheeks and then cum on her pretty face. Before giving him a blowjob, Casey made sure to prepare a pack of tissues. Each sucking guy had his own legend - Mike, for example, dropped by to taste his daughter's culinary experiments - he happily devoured all sorts of pastries, cakes, caramels and jellies that my daughter and I prepared especially for him. We, because she couldn't do it alone. The girl thanked him every time, pretending that Mike was a guinea pig in case the cooking turned out to be inedible, and the blowjob was just a bonus. However, all the sweets we baked were a hit with Mike.

Ben loved the space theme. We purchased a telescope especially for him, and Casey even unnoticed herself became captivated by Ben's eloquent and passionate stories about the structure of the Universe in general and the Solar System in particular. Ben usually came after sunset to enjoy watching the heavenly bodies and, of course, cum copiously on Casey's cute face. It was a pleasure for me to watch on camera how my daughter licked her lips after his fireworks.

Trevor was a fan of the Magic the Gathering and Dungeons and Dragons universes. Every time he brought with him a set for the game in his backpack, including a themed table with dragons and wizards carved on it, decks for the game, dice and much more. But, unlike Ben, he failed to infect Casey with his hobby, but she gladly let him ram her small mouth, humming happily and wagging her ass. Trevor seemed to be the only one of the four of them who realized that Casey was primarily interested in cock. However, sometimes they still watched fantasy-themed films and TV series together. However, they have not yet been able to complete any of the viewings without ejaculating into my daughter's throat.

Well, Jake was interested in literature; in fact, he used tutoring in this subject as an excuse to be in Casey's room. He recited Walt Whitman's poems from memory to my daughter with feeling and precision, which was quite surprising, since Walt Whitman wrote almost exclusively without rhyme. But the most amazing thing began when Casey began to read poetry - she would have done it quite well if it weren't for Jake's huge penis in her tender mouth. I was extremely excited when I imagined my daughter's throat vibrating as she read "Leaves of Grass" while Jake's balls hit her pretty chin. Among other things, Jake also wrote his own poems, usually dedicated to Casey's pussy, legs and breasts. In addition to literary accompaniment, he licked Casey's knees, her toes on her slender legs, sucked on her large erect nipples, and he could do cunnilingus for hours without a break, making the girl squirm in convulsions of pleasure. He didn't forget to cum in my daughter's mouth, but for him it was more like a dessert to the main course.

Each of them had their own time to come - usually Mike came in first after classes, and at the same time drank tea with a new dish of the day, then Trevor with another idea on how to interest Casey in the world of dragons and magic. After them came Jake, and Ben was the final touch. But it didn't end there. Casey usually invited two or even three others over at night to climb over the fence and through the window for a couple of blowjobs. Usually it was one boy before midnight and one in the morning, but on weekends a third would be added in between. There are no legends here - Casey from the doorway (or rather, from the windowsill) pressed her lips onto the penis, greedily moaning and squeezing the ass of the next lucky guy from this four. The early morning boy usually didn't go home if he had to go to college - he seemed to sneak into his daughter's car and they also had fun on the way to school.

Trevor yesterday was just such a morning guy, which is why he didn't get enough sleep - the bruises under his eyes gave him away. How come my daughter didn't have time to warn? Well, with such a busy blowjob schedule, this is not surprising. I sighed and let the lanky student sit on the couch, hoping that my daughter's experiments with Patrick would end quickly and she would return before Jake arrived. The daughter's blowjob guys have never met each other, it's very interesting whether we will be able to get out of this situation.

Turning on the sports channel, I stared at Trevor, who put the backpack on his lap and, sighing, said:

"You know, it seems to me that Casey is not at all interested in the world of dungeons and dragons." She invites me just to... so that... - here he stopped.

- For what? - I asked sharply.

"To... help me," Trevor bowed his head and whispered sadly. - It's just that your daughter is very... very kind. She pretends to be interested, but in reality... she just feels sorry for me.

- Do you regret it? - I snorted, remembering with what enthusiasm the flushed Casey enthusiastically talked yesterday about Trevor's powerful penis. - Do you think it's all about... pity?

"Hmmm..." Trevor nodded, almost crying. I had to use this pretty good trump card.

- Listen, do you remember you talked about that game... what's it called - Budursgates, like?

-- Baldur`s Gate 3! - Trevor exclaimed happily and hopefully.

- So, Casey installed it just yesterday. And she even started playing, guess what? Would she do this if she invited you only out of pity, huh?

- Can't be! Directly to her computer?

- Well, of course! If you don't believe me, let's go see! - I rushed to Casey's room. For some reason, it seemed very important to me to show Trevor that his hobby still interested his daughter.

I turned on Casey's computer, decorated with pink hearts. After the loading screen appeared, I entered my daughter's password and showed Trevor the new shortcut on the desktop.

- Wow! But she didn't tell me anything! - Trevor was about to reach for the mouse, but I pulled him back.

- That's right, because I wanted to make a surprise. Honestly, I shouldn't have ruined it... I just wanted to show that my daughter is not indifferent to you at all!

- Not... not indifferent? Do you mean?.. - Trevor's face displayed such a range of emotions that I hastily put on the mask of a stern father.

"If you lay a finger on her, I'll kill her," I said gloomily.

It's funny that, unlike Jake and Ben, Mike and Trevor actually barely touched my daughter with their hands. Member only. Well, okay, Trevor helped himself with his hands when he impaled the girl's throat on his club, but nothing more. He and Mike didn't tug at her nipples, didn't touch her, didn't even kiss her.

- Your hobby is not indifferent. All these... dungeons and dinosaurs. That's what I meant.

- Dragons. Dragons, not dinosaurs," Trevor corrected me. I waved my hand. At that moment, the front door slammed downstairs. We hurried down.

It was Casey, a little disheveled and unhappy.

- Can you imagine, this Patrick wrote at the last moment that his plans had changed. "I've already arrived, I'm standing there in the piercing wind, and he...," she began to say, but was interrupted when she saw Trevor coming down with me.

-- Patrick is Casey's French tutor. She needs to tighten up her verbs a little. And the dress," I eloquently glanced at Casey, who was almost flashing her panties. She quickly straightened her clothes and rushed to hug Trevor. With "sucking guys" the most that was allowed in my presence was hugs.

Trevor twitched when his daughter's breasts, elastic and tightly covered with the fabric of the dress, touched him. He put his hands on her back in confusion, and the girl pressed herself against him for a second, and then whispered:

- Sorry, I completely forgot what we agreed...

"Nothing, I just came too early..." muttered Trevor. In fact, it wasn't like that - I stole a glance at my watch. There was still about an hour and a half before Jake, next in line for blowjobs, arrived.

"It's not too early, it's all me," Casey frowned.

- You... you are very beautiful today. Glasses suit you. And curls," Trevor, blushing, made a compliment and immediately froze, waiting for a reaction. Casey always used to meet him with pigtails and lenses, so that the guy, without wasting time, grabbed her by the braids and pulled her mouth tightly onto his penis. She saved her playful curls and the look of a cute girl with glasses for Ben, who loved to cum on her face.

Casey frowned, then looked at me and winked so Trevor couldn't see. She grabbed the boy by the hand and pulled him upstairs. I hurried to my office, where I could see every corner of Casey's room in detail on three monitors. They laid out the game table and tent robe and Trevor took out the six-sided dice. I knew what my daughter's wink meant - she wanted me to add spice to the blowjob by using "homemade preparations."

"If it comes up even, I'll give you a blow job." And if not, then there will be a surprise," the girl spoke quietly, but the ultra-sensitive microphones still picked up her every word. "And after the surprise, it's still a blow job," I thought, adjusting the camera zoom.

And so the dice were thrown, one fell upward with the side with two dots, and the second spun for a couple of seconds. Finally he stopped. Also two.

"Even," the guy whispered. The girl smiled embarrassedly and shrugged her shoulders. And then she unfastened the clasp of her dress and Trevor saw her delicious tits with hardening nipples. The boy made a ridiculous quack sound, and Casey settled down on her knees in front of him and carefully unbuttoned the guy's jeans. A thick, tall penis broke free and rested right on my daughter's nose. She giggled and opened her mouth.

- Hum! - and now the penis is already in her sweet captivity. The girl moaned and began to move on the penis - this time Trevor did not touch her, she did everything herself. Casey vibrated her throat and fluttered her tongue, giving the guy real bliss. His legs trembled and his face twitched, and when Casey took him deeper, Trevor himself let out moans and grunts, squeezing the pink blanket on the girl's bed with his hands.

I turned the monitor to maximum zoom and took out my dick, watching Casey carefully protruding his cheek with a tabletop enthusiast's drill. She was so sweet, defenseless and sexy at that moment that I came after just a couple of movements. After wiping everything off with napkins, I remembered the girl's winks and decided to carry out the scenario that we had come up with a couple of weeks ago, but had not yet brought to life. Having made my eyebrows stricter and my face like that of Policeman Goon from the series of children's books " The Five Find-Outers and Dog," I began to climb the stairs, deliberately creaking every floorboard.

The couple heard the creak and immediately began to act - I took my phone with me and saw what a commotion there was. Trevor, in horror, tried to hide his huge device, but it refused to fit into his tight jeans. Casey was also panicking, but only I knew that her fear was feigned. She looked around the room as if looking for something. And so her fingers tear the blanket off the bed and cover Trevor's powerful penis with it. To prevent the penis from sticking out under the fabric, the girl dives under the covers, swallows the tense shaft again and freezes in this position. At this moment, I burst into the room as if in a rage, but I do not forget to cover my obvious hard-on with the door.

-What is going on here, huh? - I growl.

- Sorry, Mr. Barnaby! "We... we're just playing," answered Trevor, who was covered in sweat. At that moment, Casey began to move under the covers, causing the boy to convulsively wince with pleasure. Right before my eyes.

-Are you playing? And what? - I asked menacingly.

- We're flayiff a foarf fame, faffy! - my daughter answers me dully. She squeezes her bare feet and continues to caress Trevor's dick while talking to me. My penis is delighted with this and rests against the door.

12