All Comments on 'Dilemmas of Love'

by VF_0079

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Thumper3340Thumper3340over 6 years ago
5 stars ✨

It was a great finish and a new beginning all in one. Excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A truly great love story

It took me 3 days to read and what a read, excellent story and well written. I was there but not there...... excellent

stormyeyedonestormyeyedoneover 6 years ago
Amazing

The plot flows so smooth. I could not stop reading this. The story itself is top notch. The characters are believable and engaging. The sex was omg... so hot. And the Greece angle, how each girl wound up ironically in the same place at the end was even believable. I enjoyes it all. A truly heart-warming and beautiful story.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 6 years ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed this story. A nice setup of the relationships with happy endings. Enjoyed how you tied your previous story into this one. Earned my 5 stars. Look forwad to reading more from you....even if it takes a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

I went back and read "The Three Traditions of Pink" first. I'm glad I did. I don't know how I missed that story. Both stories were fantastic. I was a little worried towards the end of this one, but it turned out great. I love happy endings. Looking forward to more from you . Thank you for your stories.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
fantastic story!!!!

At first when I saw how many pages this was I started to think no way can I read this long of a story, but then I thought I do not have to read it all in one sitting, so I broke up the story and read it all in about 4 days and I am very glad I kept reading it, the ending was nothing short of wonderful, I do so love happy ending

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Great story!

I've enjoyed most of your stories so far, you put so much heart into your characters! Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Color Me Impressed!

I never considered that men might write lesbian romance stories, but I think it's awesome that you do. I think you captured the feeling of really bonding with another girl. I think you're an amazing writer and I hope that you do more :) You've earned a new fan.

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Impressive

Rarely are well-written lesbian stories associated to male authors but I'm glad to see that this perception is changing. I think the story's length, while time consuming, was necessary to present the characters and relationships as three-dimensional as they were. It was also refreshing to see that the focus wasn't just on the physical but the emotional aspects as well. You are truly paving a new path on the lesbian erotica landscape for similar talent to follow.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishbonealmost 5 years ago
Another question for the author ...

I appreciated your Q&A at the end of the story, but I have one of my own that you failed to address.

Specifically, how can you base a story (a series of stories, really) without once mentioning any of the famous places that are centrally important to the Pizza Capital of the United States? Did they ever stand in line to eat the famous white clam pie at Pepe's? Did they never stop to visit Sally's or Modern Apizza? Romance is romance, sure, and it certainly has its place, but what does any of it mean without pizza?

Get your priorities in order, young man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story I truly enjoyed the ups and downs. I'm kind of a sucker for a happy ending and this one was threefold. Thanks and if it brings you joy please continue to share.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 2 years ago

Another very good story. For a while I wasn't sure who Chloe was going to end up with, or maybe it was just that I wanted her to end up with Sandra. So although Sandra found love with April I was left with a slight feeling of dissatisfaction.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Decided to skip this story after reading the second section involving Lydia. She is a useless distraction to the story. I tried to skip the sections related to her and gave up pretty quickly. She is a badly conceived character who is worthless (not the character herself, even though I think she is). I mean worthless as a story element. Her appearance in the story was so totally fake to me, it kicked me out of the story completely,

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

Quite good, engaging plot, and interesting characters, this story has everything one could want for an enjoyable afternoon. Thanks for your hard work. I will never under-rate a story, and I think that this one is better than a 4.o so I'll give it five stars.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6438 months ago

A good story! It was good to see where Chloe was headed and her future! I would like there to be more of her and Lydia's story please!

Thank you for a very nice sequal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous