Dillon's Harem Ch. 06

Story Info
While the girlfriend's away, her friends will play.
7.7k words
4.6
11.2k
16

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so... I mean, I'd love to go out with Brittany again. If she wanted to. I felt like we had a real connection..."

Ava took my cock out of her mouth to ask, "Do you think Hannah would let you? Or was that a one-time thing?"

I pondered the question for a moment, while I enjoyed Ava's tongue licking up one side of my shaft and down the other. It was nice to be able to speak so freely about such an intimate topic. Between her psychology background, my close friendship with her, and her apparently laissez-faire attitude about sex, Ava had become a great confidant to me. I smiled, thinking I would've started therapy a lot sooner if I thought my therapist would suck my-

Ava bit down lightly to get my attention back.

"Oh, uh, I think she'd let us. She seems really comfortable with Brittany in particular. And in general, she seems okay with opening up our relationship more. I mean, I think she was hooking up with Zoey while I was on my date with Brittany..."

"You definitely seem more relaxed today than you did last Friday," Ava judged.

I laughed. "I'll say! Last time you sucked me off in my office, I vowed to never let this happen again. I felt so guilty about cheating on Hannah. Now, I'm not so sure where the boundaries are."

Ava stopped sucking me again to give me a serious look. "I'd advise finding out ASAP. It sounds like you've got a few women in your life who are casual about sex, but if you hook up with the wrong one, it could ruin your relationship with Hannah." As I nodded my understanding, Ava aggressively deep-throated me. No one sucks cock like this girl. I should probably tell Hannah about her...

"It's getting more and more difficult to concentrate as you bring me closer and closer to orgasm," I told Ava.

Ava smiled up at me, "Thawsh pawt ub-" She stopped blowing me and giggled. "I almost forgot I had your dick in my throat!" She giggled again. "That's part of my methodology. People give more honest answers when their mind is distracted by my mouth. Speaking of which, how was the threesome?"

"Honestly... unremarkable. At least, compared to how exciting and beautiful sex with Brittany was. Granted, I was pretty exhausted by the time we got to the threesome."

Ava had my entire ball sack in her mouth as I described the threesome. "Hmmmm," she hummed thoughtfully as she jacked me off quickly. "That's interesting. That's something to consider. Was this your first threesome? I think most guys would- hold on, what time is it? OMG, I've been down here for over half an hour!? Time flies, you know? I better finish you off, so we can get to our next meetings." Ava concluded our little therapy session by taking my cock all the way into her throat and sticking her tongue out to lick my balls when she got there.

I didn't even have to announce I was about to cum - Ava knew, almost better than I did. She took me out of her mouth, picked her bra up off the floor with her left hand, and jacked me off with her right hand until I came into one of the cups of her bra. Ava maneuvered her arms into the straps of the bra, careful to not spill the small pool of my cum. As she pressed her boobs into the cups, she hummed contentedly. "It's nice and warm on my nipple. I should've spread the love between the two. Oh well!"

"Thanks for listening. And of course, thanks for the blowjob."

"Oh, anytime!" Ava exclaimed cheerfully. "I find it so fulfilling to relieve stress in others. Besides, what's a little oral between friends?" She giggled. "Anyway, what are your plans for tonight?" she asked as she put on her turtleneck sweater without a shirt.

"Well, actually, it's gonna be an exciting night. Hannah had to go out of town unexpectedly. Her mom needed her for something. But she and Brittany and some of their other friends were planning to go to another rave. In her absence, they've asked me to join them instead."

"Oh wow! Have fun! I hope it goes as well as the last one did!"

Me too, I thought to myself...

***

I didn't want to miss any of the pre-gaming fun, so the girls had invited me to come to Zoey and Kelsey's apartment straight from work. I found myself knocking on their door at 5:30, carrying a duffel bag.

"-llon, come in!" Zoey was already mid-greeting when she opened the door. Part of me knew to expect Hannah's amateur nudist of a friend to be naked in her own home. However, I had never visited Zoey's home before, so I was still largely taken aback when all 5'4" of ebony lesbian stepped out onto the porch to hug me. Her perpetually hard nipples poked into my chest as she wrapped her arms around me. "I'm so glad you're coming! This will be fun!" My cock twitched involuntarily against Zoey's thigh. I knew nothing would ever happen between us, but sometimes my cock has a mind of its own. Zoey released our hug and turned to lead me into the apartment. "Help yourself to any alcohol you find in the kitchen. I don't want anyone driving after this, so you're welcome to crash on my couch tonight. Did you bring the clothes we told you to?"

There was a flurry of activity throughout the apartment as four girls drank, danced, and did each other's hair and make up. I couldn't really focus on any one person at a time. Zoey playfully poked my chest. "Hey! Do you need to change into your ravewear? Or are you wearing those khakis tonight?"

I tried (and failed) to look Zoey in the eyes, rather than in the nipples. "Oh, um," I proffered my duffel bag. "I have other clothes. Do you mind if I shower first? I don't wanna monopolize the bathroom while you girls are getting ready and need the mirror."

"Totally fine!" Zoey volunteered. "We're all done showering. Do whatever you need!"

I thanked Zoey and took my things into the bathroom. The counter was covered with toiletries and I don't know what all. I set my bag in the corner and undressed quickly. Then, I took my towel out of my bag and hung it over the glass shower door's handle before stepping into the shower.

The water had barely gotten warm, when I heard the bathroom door open. I turned and saw Brittany walk in, dressed (if you could call it that) in all black for the rave. On top, she had a lacy black bra over black star-shaped pasties. On bottom, she had a black plaid schoolgirl skirt that didn't quite reach the bottom of her ass cheeks.

"Hey babe! Do you like my rave fit?" I watched through the mostly clear glass of the shower door as Brittany spun. Her skirt flared up and I couldn't tell for sure, but it seemed like she wasn't wearing anything under. "This is gonna be so fun tonight! I'm so glad you're coming with us!"

Before I could form a response, Zoey walked in through the door Brittany had left open. She was in her ravewear too now: a black fishnet top without pasties so you could clearly see her 34A tits and her dark chocolate nipples, and a large, opaque black handkerchief tied in a knot on her right hip, forming an overall triangular shape that covered her pussy and her left thigh but left her midriff exposed. I was glad the towel covered the bottom half of the shower door, as I was getting a hard-on thinking about dancing with these two stunners all night.

"Brittany, how were you gonna do your hair tonight?" Zoey asked, as if it were perfectly normal for the three of us to be in the bathroom together.

Brittany winked at me, and then turned to stand in front of the mirror, next to her friend. "Pigtails, to match the rest of my look."

"Really? I don't know. Do you think I should straighten mine?" Zoey asked somewhat rhetorically.

"Honestly, you should pull it back into some sort of bun. I love your hair, but you're gonna want it up off your shoulders when it gets hot in there, you know you are."

As the girls continued discussing their hair and makeup for tonight, I resumed washing myself. I stroked my dick with a soapy hand a couple times more than necessary, which did nothing to help my situation. I closed my eyes to wash my hair. Just as I finished rinsing out the conditioner, I heard the shower door pop open. Startled, I opened my eyes and instinctively put a hand to unsuccessfully protect my modesty.

There was a flash of light and a shutter sound. Taylor was standing in front of me, looking me up and down with wide eyes. This little 19 year old blonde had arguably the best body in the apartment, and she was wearing the skimpiest black bikini I'd ever seen. The top was only wide enough to cover her nipples and areola, but her barbell piercings pushed through the fabric pretty distinctly. The bottoms were so small that, while they covered her labia completely, there was no hiding the fact that she had shaved every square centimeter of her body.

"Here Dillon, I brought you a beer." Taylor held it out to me. In her other hand was what looked like an old fashioned polaroid camera, with a photo sitting in the output tray.

"Umm, thank you," I said, as my eyes scanned her body right back. "Would you mind opening it for me? My hands are a little slippery." I was really just trying to prolong the time she would be standing in front of me like this.

"Sure!" Taylor's eyes were lingering on my erection, which was pointing at the ceiling at this point. "Hey, Brittany," Taylor called over her shoulder without looking away. "Dillon has something for you to take care of."

"I'll bet he does..." Brittany giggled. I guess everyone knew about our date. "But he's gonna have to wait. I'm already dressed and ready to go, so I'm not climbing in there with him. Babe, you better turn that shower to cold, if you wanna fit into your shorts."

Taylor looked like she didn't believe I'd ever fit in my shorts again. She started to reach for my cock, but stopped herself, looked over her shoulder at the other girls, and sighed. She handed me my beer, then took the printed photo out of the camera and started shaking it.

"What's that?" I asked dumbly.

"Didn't Hannah show you what she got Brittany for her birthday?" Taylor asked.

"She put your name on the card!" Brittany called out.

Taylor explained, "It's a camera. Like, it's an old-timey camera that prints immediately on real film, but ALSO, simultaneously, it backs up those photos into a shared drive. Brittany gave access to the three of us and your girlfriend. We were gonna take photos of our adventures tonight!"

"Cool... umm, maybe not while I'm in the shower though?"

Taylor rolled her eyes, closed the shower door, and joined her friends at the mirror.

"So, we're all hanging out in here then?" I heard Kelsey ask from the bathroom doorway. I turned to check out the last girl in the apartment. Kelsey had the biggest tits of the group, and her rave outfit accentuated those 36Ds nicely. It was like a leotard or a one-piece swimsuit, but much more risque. It started at the bottom like a tiny bikini that just covered her landing strip. Well below her bellybutton, the material disappeared and crossed behind her back, reappearing at her front just in time to cross again over her boobs. It finished with a knot at the top behind her neck. The result was that from the front, only her boobs and her lower pelvis were covered, and everything in between was exposed. The outfit pulled her tits up and together, giving her a massive amount of between-boob and under-boob cleavage. Her nipples and her boobs were the most covered of this group of girls, and yet in a lineup, her boobs would be the focal point. The all-black look also contrasted fantastically with her brightly colored full leg sleeve tattoo.

"Taylor, can you give me some room here please?" Kelsey bumped her younger step-sister aside. "This is my apartment and therefore my mirror, after all."

"Kels, your tits look fantastic in that fit!" Brittany gushed. Seeing Taylor looking a little dejected and shuffled aside by her step-sister, Brittany shifted her focus. "And Tay-Tay your ass! I think you have the best ass of all of us. If you weren't like my honorary little sister, I'd bend you over this bathroom counter, get on my knees, and... Taylor what's that!?" Brittany had been groping Taylor's ass as she waxed poetic, but her abrupt exclamation had all the girls stopping their evening prep to look. I, of course, looked too through the shower door. Brittany actually did bend Taylor over the counter with her right hand, while her left index finger pulled Taylor's bikini bottoms aside. Glinting there between her cheeks was a black jewel-headed butt plug. Brittany pressed on the butt plug softly and Taylor moaned.

"I felt like I needed something shiny on that end to balance out my nipple piercings," Taylor explained from her bent over position. "How's it look?"

Zoey spanked Taylor's ass firmly. "I love it! You're such a spunky little thing!"

"Me too," Brittany giggled. "How does it feel?"

"It feels AHHmazing," Taylor informed. "It's my first time wearing it, but I never wanna take it out. I came while trying to get it in there. What do you think, sis?"

"No comment," Kelsey answered, but you could tell from her tone that she was amused and nonjudgemental.

I turned the shower to ice cold, following the earlier advice of my girlfriend's roommate. It was gonna be a long night.

A few minutes later, I had finished my shower and turned the water off. The girls were still in the bathroom, chatting, doing their hair and makeup, and enjoying their vodka sodas. They didn't seem to respond at all to the sound of the shower shutting off. Well, I've already seen two of these girls naked, I thought to myself. Maybe it's no big deal.

I stepped out of the shower naked and started towel-drying my hair. At some point, I noticed the girls' chatter had stopped. I peeked out of my towel to find all four girls looking at me appreciatively. I did take pretty good care of my body, after all. It was a nice ego boost as I prepared for this night out of my comfort zone.

I hung up my towel back on the shower door and started digging through my bag to pull out the clothes Brittany had instructed me to bring: extra-short white mesh gym shorts and a plain white muscle shirt. She said it would work well with their all-black looks. She also told me not to bother with any sort of underwear. I was able to dress pretty quickly, but before I could start styling my hair, Taylor slinked over to me.

"That seems like entirely too much clothing for you, given what we're all wearing." Taylor gestured toward her bikini, rather unnecessarily. "I dare you... to go without the shirt." She took another step toward me until her bikini bottoms were pressed against my mesh shorts, and I was incapable of arguing. I looked over at Brittany helplessly, as Taylor took my shirt off me. Brittany shrugged and nodded approvingly. Taylor drew her fingertips down my torso until they reached my waistband. Suddenly, she turned toward Brittany. "And I dare YOU, to match your boyfriend a little more closely."

"He's not my-" Brittany started, but stopped as Taylor slinked over to her.

Taylor walked right up to Brittany until their pelvises pressed up against each other. She pulled Brittany's bra straps down off her shoulders, and flipped her cups down to expose Brittany's 32Bs. Delicately, Taylor picked at a corner of one of Brittany's pasties and slowly peeled it off. She repeated with the other, and then threw both pasties onto the mess of the bathroom counter. Taylor pinched both of Brittany's dark pink nipples, and then put Brittany's lacy bra back in place.

"There," Taylor said with an air of satisfaction. "Now we're ready to rave."

"Group selfie!" Kelsey called out.

***

It was quite a night. The girls collectively did their best to keep me fully erect the whole time. All four of them ground up against me indiscriminately. My white mesh gym shorts were stained inside and out on the crotch, from my precum rubbing on the inside and the girls' juices rubbing on the outside. At one point, Brittany actually pressed her pussy so hard against me that the tip of my dick pushed itself and my shorts inside Brittany's pussy, while she kept dancing.

When the girls weren't dancing with me, they danced with each other. They all put on quite a show, grinding against each other, running their hands all over each other's bodies. Brittany and Zoey each frequently flashed their pantiless pussies as they danced. The four girls seemed to be playing a game of trying to pinch each others' nipples and then swerving away before they could be hit with retaliation.

If any other guys tried to dance with them, the girls would politely refuse. No other girls tried to approach me, perhaps because my dance card was clearly already full of hot women. The only interaction our group had with anyone else was when the girls would exchange kandy bracelets with other cute girls. It was such a fun experience, and I only wished Hannah could've been there too. We'd just have to show her all the selfies we took.

***

We all stumbled back into Zoey and Kelsey's apartment several hours after we'd left it. Brittany went straight to the Bluetooth speakers to queue up some Halsey. I settled on the couch in the living room. Kelsey and Taylor took turns in the bathroom. Zoey went straight to the kitchen to mix up some more drinks.

"You're gonna stay and hang out with us more, right babe?" Brittany asked.

"If you all want me to?"

"Oh please do!" Taylor bounced into the living room.

"You're welcome to stay the night," Zoey told me as she handed me a drink. "There's no need to drive tonight."

"Yeah! Join our slumber party!" Taylor encouraged.

They didn't have to ask me twice. I wasn't done chatting with (and ogling) these girls yet.

The girls settled in for the evening and I couldn't believe how much fun I was having, just getting to watch and listen as the girls hung out. Brittany and Taylor curled up on either side of me on the couch, idly tracing my exposed chest and thighs with their fingers. Kelsey laid on the floor with a pillow from her bed. Zoey, of course, took off her two coverings before sitting cross-legged on the sofa chair. Zoey's pussy piercing kept drawing my vision toward her lips and had me wondering if she had ever been with-

"Can you really cum from JUST penetration?" Kelsey's question brought my mind abruptly back to the present.

Brittany answered next to me, "Sure can! Although, I can also cum from clitoral stimulation, nipple play...g-spot orgasms are the best..."

"Damn. Lucky bitch." Kelsey appraised. "I definitely need my clit involved. Actually, I have cum from nipple play before though."

"Surprisingly...I can cum from penetration alone too." Everyone turned and gave a surprised look to Zoey. "Maybe not common for a lesbian, but it makes certain toys more fun."

"What about you, Taylor?" Brittany asked. "Can you cum from penetration?"

"I..." Taylor started nervously. "I've actually never been...penetrated."

"What!?" Kelsey sat up sharply. "You don't masturbate? I swear I've heard you-"

"I DO masturbate!" Taylor blushed. "Just not with penetration. I just rub my clit until I cum. But no, I've never put anything inside my pussy, not a dick, not any toys, not even my fingers." My cock stirred at that confession. "Of course, like I said, I came earlier when I put that butt plug in, so there's that too."

"Oh yeah!" Brittany exclaimed. "How's that doing? It's been in there for hours now, right?"

"Feels great!" Taylor assured us. "I felt like I almost came every time my ass bounced against Dillon, or any of you girls."

Kelsey had laid back onto her elbows. "What about you, Dillon? Can you cum from penetration alone?" The girls all laughed.

"Sure can!" I mimicked Brittany, and the girls all laughed again. "Putting my dick in something or someone is my favorite way to cum."

"I'll bet it is," Zoey rolled her eyes.

This conversation had made my dick start to swell again, and Brittany and Taylor had noticed.