Dillon's Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to put your dick in something... or someone right now?" Brittany asked.

"Of course I do!" I answered earnestly. "But without Hannah here... I don't know."

"You're a good boyfriend," Brittany patted me on the head. "But I need to cum. Luckily, I'm single right now." Brittany got off the couch and crawled toward Zoey.

"Hmm, come here," Zoey purred at her bi friend. Zoey repositioned herself on the chair, so that her two feet were spread apart on the floor and her ass hung just off the edge of the seat.

Brittany approached hungrily. She put a hand on each of Zoey's thighs to spread them even wider, leaned in, and began to feast.

Meanwhile, Kelsey got up and mixed herself and me another drink each. She brought over Brittany's new camera along with the drinks, and then settled in next to me on the couch to watch the two girls go at it.

Kelsey took a photo of her friend going down on her roommate. "I'm totally straight," Kelsey whispered to me. "But sometimes I like to watch Zoey and her hookups. It's like a live porn show, but you know the performers actually like each other." Kelsey sipped her drink from one hand, while her other hand slipped under the fabric covering her pussy.

Meanwhile, Taylor was on my other side, stroking me through my shorts. "Hmm, I've wanted to get my hands on this dick from the first moment I saw you. Are you really not gonna get your dick wet tonight?" She stopped groping me, but only long enough to move her hand under my waistband. Her tiny hand making direct contact with my shaft had me aching for more. "Look at Brittany on her hands and knees right there in front of us. Her tiny little skirt is flipped up and we can see her whole ass. Don't you wanna get behind her and fuck her wet pussy? I can see her lips glistening from here! Hannah would be alright with that, wouldn't she? You've fucked Brittany before..."

In my highly aroused state, Taylor almost had me convinced. However, just then, the girls moved and my trance was broken. Brittany and Zoey got in a 69 on the floor with Zoey on top. The girls were angled away from the couch, so my front row seats were to the end of the 69 where Zoey's face was buried in Brittany's pussy. I was glad Zoey still had her hair pulled back so we could see the way her smooth chocolate chin was burrowing into Brittany's curly red bush. The two friends on the floor were clearly both experienced at eating pussy, and I wondered whether they'd ever tasted each other before. They brought each other to orgasm pretty quickly, and their performance got the step-sisters on either side of me hot and bothered too.

"Who's next?" Brittany asked, as she caught her breath.

"Me! Me!" Taylor stopped stroking me, so she could take off her bikini bottoms. Her nubile body was completely shaved, so smooth and beautiful.

"Hmm, what the fuck, why not?" Brittany smirked and crawled over to Taylor.

"What about you, Kelsey?" asked Zoey. "Are you gonna be the only person to NOT cum tonight?" Kelsey seemed to consider this heavily. "You can close your eyes and pretend I'm a guy..."

Kelsey laughed. "You've been trying that line ever since I moved in!"

"And tonight it's finally gonna work!" Zoey started crawling toward Kelsey.

Kelsey rolled her eyes, and then looked at me. "Like Brittany said. What the fuck, why not?" Kelsey reached up to untie the knot behind her head, unwrapped the fabric from her tits, and pulled her bottoms off, leaving her naked and ready for her roommate's mouth. "Here," she handed me the camera. "Take all the photos you want."

"Just don't put your fingers in my pussy, please," Taylor reminded Brittany. "I'm saving that hole. Whatever you wanna do with your tongue though..."

I couldn't help but take my shorts off and start masturbating. Taylor followed suit by taking off her bikini top. Now, the three of us were naked on the couch together. I spread my legs, and Kelsey and Taylor did the same, each crossing one of their legs over one of mine. Their ankles occasionally bumped into each other as they squirmed around in pleasure. They each put a hand on one of my thighs too. I stroked myself slowly, so I wouldn't blow my load too soon, but it was gonna be difficult with all the visual and auditory stimulation around me. I made sure to take a photo of each girl as they licked these pussies for the first time.

Zoey seemed so excited to finally be tasting her roommate's pussy. She ate her out with such enthusiasm, I could tell she was trying to earn future rendezvous. Based on the way Kelsey was undulating, it seemed to be working. Kelsey whimpered and moaned as Zoey worked her clit. When Zoey stuck a couple fingers in Kelsey's pussy, Kelsey's back arched dramatically. Kelsey took her hand off my thigh so she could play with both her own nipples. That seemed to put her over the edge, as Kelsey let out an extended coo that eventually turned silent. Kelsey suddenly convulsed and squirted all over Zoey's face. Zoey looked surprised at first, but then leaned in to take a second blast. I took a photo of Zoey's dripping face.

The girls on my other side were much more vocal. Brittany's pussy eating involved a lot more sucking and slurping. Meanwhile, Taylor enjoyed dirty talk. "Yeah, eat my little virgin pussy with your slutty little mouth. Hmm, just like that. Oh, do you like how smooth and soft my pussy is? Suck on my clit, you bisexual slut. You can't put anything inside my virgin pussy, but play with my butt plug. Yeah, wiggle it around and- oh fuck- yeah just like that. You want me to cum? You want me to cum in your little slutty mouth? Oh, I'm gonna- I'm gonna- fuuuuuuuuck!"

Watching the two step-sisters cum nearly simultaneously on either side of me had me pretty close to the edge myself. Luckily, Brittany was already on her knees in front of me. She sidled over and got ready to blow me. But before she could, Taylor grabbed my cock and started stroking me aggressively. She took me by such surprise that within seconds, I was cumming all over Brittany's shocked face. After so much buildup, I shot multiple ropes all over Brittany's forehead and cheeks. Then, I shot a photo too.

I was worried Brittany would be mad, but after a moment, she turned to Taylor. "Better to get the first one out of the way, so he'll last longer for the second," Brittany said. "Get down here, spunky."

"Pretty bold of you to call me spunky, when you've got a face full of spunk right now," Taylor laughed.

Brittany laughed too. "Just get down here and show us what you can do!" she ordered.

Brittany pulled Taylor by the hand to the floor. Taylor took the head of my soft cock into her mouth and sucked out the last couple drops of cum.

"Hmm, I think we might have to wait a little bit for that to be ready to go again..." Taylor considered. "In the meantime!"

Taylor turned to Brittany and started making out with her. My cum smeared off of Brittany's cheeks onto Taylor's. The girls giggled into each other's mouths. Taylor licked up all the cum on Brittany's cheeks and forehead until she had it all collected in her mouth. Then she pushed it into Brittany's mouth with her tongue. Brittany turned to show me the cum in her open mouth, and then swallowed it. She and Taylor made out for a few more minutes until my cock was fully erect again. I couldn't wait for these two girls to-

"Wait, I don't actually want to watch my little sis blow a guy." I had almost forgotten Kelsey was sitting next to me until she said that.

Just then, Zoey walked back into the room holding a vibrant cerulean strap-on with plain black straps. "You could come fuck me instead?" Zoey offered.

"That... actually, I wanna try that," Kelsey hesitated at first, but then sounded intrigued.

Kelsey got up and took the strap-on from her roommate. Zoey knelt to help Kelsey get it on properly. When the last strap was tightened, Zoey tried to stand up, but Kelsey put her hand on the top of Zoey's head and pushed her back down. "Suck my cock, bitch!" Zoey smiled and did as she was told. Kelsey's hazel eyes turned to mine and she said, "I see why you men like this. It feels powerful, and Zoey looks so hot on her knees."

Meanwhile, Kelsey's step-sister was sucking my real cock, while Brittany had my balls in her mouth. The girls worked great as a team. They seemed to know intuitively how eachother was moving, so they could balance eachother out and avoid bumping heads. Taylor still had some of my cum on her right cheek. Brittany put her hand on the back of Taylor's head and forced her down until her hazel eyes watered and she gagged. Then she grabbed both sides of Taylor's head and fucked her mouth with my cock faster and faster. When she finally let Taylor take a breather, Brittany took the opportunity to lick my shaft all over. After tag teaming me with their mouths for a few minutes, Brittany got up on the couch next to me. Taylor sat up higher on her knees and wrapped her lovely 34C tits around my cock. She started tittyfucking me, and I became mesmerized watching her nipple piercings bounce up and down so rhythmically in front of me. Brittany leaned over and took the head of my cock in her mouth while Taylor's tits worked my shaft. I was taking so many photos, and I wasn't even trying to shake them. I'd read that was a myth anyway. I just let the photos pile up on the floor.

On the floor just past Taylor, Kelsey seemed to be loving her strap-on. She had Zoey's face and torso all pressed down into the floor, but her ass up high for Kelsey to pound into from behind. Kelsey's left hand was gripping Zoey's hip tightly, while her right hand was slapping Zoey's ass hard enough it echoed across the apartment.

"Take it! Take this cock, bitch! Take this cock deep in your lesbian pussy!"

Zoey was grunting with each thrust and gasping with each slap. Her earlier claims about being able to cum from penetration alone were proven true as she screamed out an orgasm.

Brittany took her mouth off me for a second to watch Zoey cum. Taylor seized the moment, stopped titty fucking me, and instead took my cock all the way down to the base in her throat. The show the two roommates had put on, combined with the dual stimulation from Brittany and her friend pushed me over the edge. I came directly into Taylor's throat, and she gulped it all down dutifully.

"Ahh, thanks for cumming down my throat. That makes it the one thing I don't have to share with Kelsey." Taylor explained.

Brittany turned to me frustrated. "Did you just cum AGAIN?" she asked. "I need to be dicked down!"

"I'll fuck you!" Kelsey volunteered. "Having a dick is fun!"

Zoey's weary voice called up from the carpet, "You should let her. That was the best dicking I've ever had."

"First, you have to clean this bitch's pussy juice off it though."

Brittany looked at me and shrugged. She got off the couch and joined Kelsey on the floor. Brittany got on her hands and knees and bent low to take the strap-on into her mouth. Kelsey took one of Brittany's pigtails in each hand, and used them like handles while she fucked Brittany's face.

As Brittany started sucking Kelsey's fake dick, Taylor gave me a naughty smirk. "You know, I'm not actually into girls at all. I just like how much it turns you on."

With that, she slipped off the couch and went to Zoey, whose ass was still up in the air. Taylor pushed Zoey over onto her side, and then Taylor sidled her way into a ying-yang shape to 69. She latched her mouth over the entirety of Zoey's pussy and began to eat. I couldn't see much from where I was sitting, but Taylor seemed to be working her tongue and lips hard. She delighted in suckling on Zoey's pussy piercing. Zoey was gasping in surprised ecstasy. It sounded like her body was approaching orgasm faster than her mind could keep up with. After only a couple minutes, Zoey was cumming on Taylor's mouth, and Taylor powered through to keep licking. I made sure to snap a photo of Zoey's orgasm face.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh! What the fuck!? What is it with you two? First your sister pounds me senseless, and now you- holy fuck- and now you- shfuuuuuck- you-" Zoey screamed out her second orgasm in four minutes. "Are you kidding me? You eat pussy better than I do!"

I couldn't believe my cock was ready to go again already. I guess that's what happens when you watch a straight girl strap-on fuck your girlfriend's roommate, while her straight step-sister eats out another girl.

Kelsey was on her knees in the middle of the living room. Brittany was on her back, with her hips raised a few inches off the ground to meet Kelsey's silicon cock. Somehow, Brittany was the only one still wearing her entire rave outfit. Her red bush and the hole Kelsey was using were both covered up by Brittany's micro mini skirt. Kelsey's brow was beginning to sweat as she thrust in and out of her friend. I marveled at her physique: Kelsey's abs were lightly defined as she worked Brittany to another orgasm.

I walked over and pushed my cock up against Kelsey's lips. Kelsey opened her mouth and let me enter. As she began sucking, her thrusting slowed down. Brittany untangled herself from our two bodies and stood close to me, whispering dirty talk in my ear. Kelsey suckled on the head of my cock, while one hand stroked my shaft and the other hand massaged my balls. Her grip was perfectly tight and she moved with such a pleasurable rhythm along my cock, which was still wet with Taylor's spit.

"Mmm, do you like that, babe?" Brittany asked rhetorically. I liked the feel of her breath on my ear. "You like the way she strokes your big cock?" I nodded approvingly. "You like the way her soft hands grip your thick cock? Look at her down there! Those beautiful hazel eyes looking up into yours, while your cock disappears between her lips. Is she giving you a good handjob?"

"So good," I moaned. "Honestly, one of the best I've ever had."

"Mmm, I'll bet, babe," Brittany purred. "She looks like she really knows what she's doing. But do you really wanna cum like this? Or are you ready to fuck one of us for real yet?" I moaned again at the thought of it, and Kelsey redoubled her efforts. "Hmm? Maybe this smokeshow with the giant tits who's being so kind to your cock right now? Don't you wish your cock was between her other set of lips right now? Or maybe you'd prefer her little slut of a step-sister? She seems really horny for your dick, and she's a virgin too! I bet her tight little pussy would feel amazing. Or what about that chocolate goddess over there? Do you wanna fuck her gorgeous shaved pussy? She sure seemed to enjoy having a strap-on shoved up there; maybe she'd wanna try the real thing now..."

"Fuck, Britt. You're killing me." Brittany smirked at me triumphantly. "I can't! Obviously I'd love to, but I can't. Blowjobs are one thing, but actually having sex with another girl? While Hannah's out of town? I just don't know..."

Brittany reflected for a moment. "You really are such a great guy, Dillon. I love that about you. Hmm, I still think you deserve something good though..." Brittany surveyed the room, pondering. "Oooooh, I have an idea!" Brittany picked up Zoey's discarded black handkerchief and rolled it up. "What if we blindfolded you? Then you'd have a little plausible deniability. For all you know, it'd be just another mouth." As she explained her idea, Brittany was already tieing the black fabric around my head, covering my eyes. "Can you see anything?"

"I don't know about this, Britt," I wavered.

"Can you see anything?" she asked again.

"I- no, no, I can't see anything. My eyes are closed under this thing anyway."

"Good!" Brittany directed me backwards until I popped out of Kelsey's mouth and then popped me down on the sofa. "Wait here a minute."

I sat there nervously, considering what I was about to do. I dropped the camera on the sofa next to me. The sounds of Zoey and Taylor 69ing slowed to a stop. I heard some shuffling around the room, and then I sensed someone approach me.

Without a word, the body straddled me on the couch and lowered itself onto my lap. My rock hard cock slipped easily into a sopping wet hole that was clearly not just another mouth. I wanted to protest, or rather, I wanted to want to protest. The truth is I was desperate to cum and the warm embrace of this pussy was too irresistible to consider ever leaving. Thoughts of Hannah shrunk smaller and smaller in my mind until she was barely a shadow whispering at the far corners of my consciousness. I reached out blindly for the hips in front of me and started thrusting up in harmony with the hips rocking down. I listened for any sounds that may have indicated which of the girls was fucking me, but the moans of sexual pleasure and the grunts of sexual exertion were all muffled, as if the girl had her hand clasped tightly over her mouth. My cock couldn't decide which girl it most hoped was riding it; that distant tug at my consciousness couldn't decide which girl it most hoped was not riding me. Either way, unbidden images flashed through my imagination of each of the girls grinding in my lap, their tits bouncing in front of me, their hips rolling, one hand running through their own hair in ecstasy, the other hand resting on my shoulder or pulling my hair for support. The mystery, the adrenaline, the testosterone, and the sheer physical stimulation soon overwhelmed me. I bucked my hips hard one last time, planted myself as deep in the pussy as I could, and came and came and came. The girl in my lap came with me, moaning loudly into her hand while her pussy clenched repeatedly around my cock. Every time my cock throbbed inside her, even after I had run out of cum, the girl grunted in pleasure again. When my massive orgasm finished, I sank lifelessly into the couch cushions. As we caught our breath, the girl in my lap rested her forehead against mine. Finally, she leaned back away from me and reached out to remove my blindfold.

"It was you, Brittany?" I asked simply.

"Of course," she answered with a smile. She was now fully naked, like the other girls. "As horny as we all are, we still respect you and Hannah. You said blowjobs were okay, but fucking a new girl was too much. You've already fucked me, and Hannah was cool with it. The blindfold gave you all of the thrill, without any of the real transgression."

I marveled at the beautiful girl in front of me. I looked around the dimly lit room at the other girls. They were all seated facing us, hands in their own laps, as if they had been watching us have sex and masturbating. Zoey was on the floor. I noticed she was holding Brittany's camera. Kelsey and Taylor were squeezed into the oversized chair Zoey had started the night in. Their outer legs were thrown over their respective armrests. Their inner legs were pressed together, as were their hips, ribs, and shoulders.

I stared into Brittany's gorgeous emerald eyes. In my peripheral vision, I could see one by one the girls getting up and leaving the room. As if through a tunnel, I heard Kelsey tell her step-sister that she was going to cuddle up with Zoey tonight, so Taylor was welcome to sleep in Kelsey's bed. Brittany was the last to rise, immediately placing a hand over her pussy to prevent my cum from dripping out onto the floor. She walked to the bathroom, while I made myself comfortable on the couch. I was almost asleep, when Brittany laid her body next to mine, placed a hand on my chest, one leg crossed over one of mine, and her face on my shoulder. We fell asleep on the couch together at the end of a wild and wonderful night.

***

I woke up the next morning to find Brittany still with me on the couch, but her hand had migrated from my chest to my dick. She was idly fondling me. As I stirred, she looked up at me with her beautiful emerald eyes.

"Good morning, babe, " she said softly.

"Hmm, good morning," I grumbled, closing my eyes again.