Dillon's Harem Ch. 09

Story Info
Ex's roommate comes to get something... and a friend watches.
2.3k words
4.74
1.9k
11
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dillon, open up!" Brittany was banging on my front door in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. "I need to get something for Hannah. It's a- she left- would you just open up?"

I wove my way through the stacks of boxes in my living room. I would've preferred that Brittany did not see my apartment this chaotic. My roommate had decided not to renew for another year, so we were preparing for him to move out at the end of the month.

"Dillon!" Brittany kept banging.

I finally opened the front door and found my ex's smokeshow of a roommate. I couldn't help but remember the last time I saw her, naked, on her knees, giving me a good morning blowjob. In contrast to that memory, today, Brittany was wearing tight denim shorts that showed off most of her long legs and a loose, floral button-up that was completely unbuttoned but tied in a knot just under her boobs. She had curled her red hair into tight ringlets and piled it all on top of her head.

While I zoned out looking her up and down, she pushed past me into my apartment. "Whoa! So I guess he's moving out? Interesting... Do you have another roommate picked out yet?"

"No, looks like I'm gonna be living alone for now, until I can find someone."

"Hmm, good to know... Look, Dillon, the girls are all trying to get you and Hannah back together, and I think it's only a matter of time. So, I have to fuck you every chance I get before you're off the market again. Although, I am hoping she'll share you again, like before..."

I was shocked. Why were Hannah's friends trying to get us back together, but at the same time, trying to have sex with me during the break? Brittany was the second girl to approach me like this. Not that I was complaining, but-

"Babe!" I came back to the present and saw Brittany untying her top. "I asked, did you want to do this here in the living room, or in your bedroom?" Brittany shrugged the top off her shoulders, catching it in one hand. She still wore a lacy push-up bra, which made her 32B tits look great. Her other hand was already working on the button of her shorts.

"I, uh, bedroom!" I decided. "My roommate might come back and I wouldn't want him to walk in on us out here."

Brittany shrugged. "Up to you! I'd be a going away present for him if you wanted to try that kind of threesome. Although, yours is the only dick I'm actually interested in right now." She turned and strode quickly into my bedroom, with me following not far behind.

Brittany pushed her shorts to the ground and stepped out of them, as she looked around my room. "No record player? No stereo? Ugh, fine." She bent over at the hips, giving me a nice view of her tight ass, as she dug through the pockets of her shorts. When she found her air pods, she put one in her left ear and one in my right ear. She scrolled through her phone until she found "Redneck Woman" and started a shuffle from there. Brittany sank to her knees and made short work of my belt and pants, pulling them down with my boxer briefs altogether. I was always half hard in Brittany's presence, so it didn't take many bobs of her head to get me fully erect. She stood, pushed me back gently until my legs hit the end of my bed, and then pushed me to sit on the foot of my bed. Brittany straddled me, pulled her lacy panties to the side, lined me up, and sank down on my cock.

I just couldn't get enough of this girl. With my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy, she ground her hips along with the music, not to the beat, but following Gretchen Wilson's voice. When her voice rose, Brittany would raise herself up, and when Gretchen's voice fell deeper, Brittany would sink back down. Brittany would clench her inner pussy muscles around my cock with each enunciated syllable: "...cause I'm a-red-neck-woman-and I ain't no- high-class-broad..." Brittany didn't sing along except to exclaim, "Hell yeah! Hell yeah!" at the end of each chorus. The rest of the time, her lips were busy making out with me or giving deep shuddering breaths in my ear.

By the second song, I was struggling not to cum, until something unexpected distracted me from the feelings of Brittany's immaculate pussy: Brittany's phone started ringing in my air pod. What's more, Brittany tapped her own air pod to answer the call, while putting her finger to her lips in a "shh" signal. I seized up, remembering the last time a call had interrupted sex with Brittany and how that had led to my girlfriend breaking up with me. However, Brittany just pushed me to lay down on my back, and she kept riding me as she held her phone up close to her face.

"Hey girl, what's up?" Brittany greeted the mystery caller.

"Hey Britt!" I heard Zoey say in my ear. "What are you up to?"

"Oh, just working out. I can talk though! What's on your mind?" Brittany asked.

I was, on the one hand, distracted from my orgasm by this new situation, but on the other hand, incredibly turned on by Brittany's exhibitionism.

"Well," Zoey answered, "I wanted to talk about Dillon and Hannah. Do you think they'll be back together by my Halloween party? I want to invite them both, but I don't want it to be weird."

"Bitch, that's months away. I'm sure everything will have settled for the best by then." Brittany responded, while squeezing one of her nipples with her free hand.

"Idk! They seem like a good match, but obviously he's super into you. Has he been coming onto you since the breakup?"

"Hmm, not yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he came on me soon," Brittany said with the subtlest shadow of a smirk.

I was trying my best to keep silent and to not let Zoey hear my breathing through my air pod, but it was getting harder and harder as Brittany rode me harder and harder.

"I just want this party to be perfect, you know? You know how much I love Halloween!"

"I do, I do know. Hey, hold on a sec," Brittany requested. She set the phone down on the bed, pointed toward the ceiling. She silently instructed me to reposition into doggy, as she got on her hands and knees in front of me. As I grabbed her by both hips and pushed my cock back into her tight pussy, she moved the phone to be below her face, where I could see the screen, but Zoey could only see Brittany and my ceiling. "Hey, where are you?"

"At the beach." Zoey turned her phone around to show off the beautiful day, and we could see a few other beachgoers in the sand and the water. "Why?"

"Think you could take your top off?" Brittany asked with a salacious grin.

Zoey reached behind her back for her bikini strings and as she pulled, said, "Always! But why?"

Resting on her elbows, Brittany picked up her phone off the bed, held it in front of her, and casually pulled all her red curls into a waterfall off her left shoulder. I waved at Zoey, over Brittany's right shoulder.

"You absolute slut!" Zoey laughed. "This is exactly what I was talking about!! Well, hi, Dillon," Zoey waved back at me.

"I just thought Dillon could use a little cheering up..." Brittany trailed off as I resumed pumping into her from behind.

"And you thought letting him scratch your g-spot with his big dick would be the best way?"

"And *grunt* and letting him look *grunt* at your perky tits!" Brittany answered between thrusts.

"How altruistic of you," Zoey laughed again.

"That's me!" Brittany chirped, before gasping for breath. "And I have another...idea!" she strained to say. "Add Dillon to the call."

Zoey did as Brittany directed, and a moment later I heard my iPad ringing from my nightstand. As Brittany was already near that corner of my bed, she grabbed my iPad, and handed it to me. I joined the FaceTime call and laid the iPad open on Brittany's back.

"Got a good view?" Zoey asked. She held her phone far enough away that I could see her entire top half - her gorgeous ebony face was partially covered by some large sunglasses, but her perky 34A boobs and her chocolate kiss nipples were covered by nothing. Her trim torso glimmered in her tanning oil in the sunshine.

"The best," I answered solemnly.

We continued like this for a few more minutes, where I was fucking Brittany doggystyle, and Zoey was watching our faces in the two FaceTime windows. Zoey's hand was out of frame, but from the motion of her arm, I could tell she had started masturbating on the beach. Zoey couldn't say much, to keep from drawing too much attention to herself in public, but Brittany could.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me, Dillon! Fill my tight pussy with your fat cock. I love the way it stretches me. Ugh, I just wanna get fucked by you forever! It feels so good! Do you love that Zoey's watching us? FUCK! It turns me on to know my friend is rubbing her pussy while watching us fuck. I want her to see my body and what you're doing to it. I want her to watch your cock pound my pussy. I want that lesbian to see what she's missing! I want her to watch me cum! Make me cum, babe!"

Throughout Brittany's monologue, my erection only grew, and I fucked her deeper and deeper, slapping her tight ass the whole time. She suddenly stopped speaking, as she held her breath, bracing herself to crest into orgasm with a shriek. As Brittany caught her breath, I felt her melt under me and collapse into the mattress.

After a moment, it was time to change positions again. "Dillon, look into my emerald eyes while you fuck me some more," Brittany pleaded.

She didn't have to ask me twice. The iPad fell to the mattress as I twisted Brittany around. I was up high on my knees, so I held Brittany's lower back firmly in my left hand raised off the bed. My right hand pressed on her pelvis as my thumb rubbed her clit. Her core was engaged in a plank, making her whole body a straight line, ending with her feet pressed against the wall behind me and the back of her head pressed into the mattress. The iPad lay under our joining, giving Zoey a close up view of my cock penetrating her best friend repeatedly. As requested, I stared lovingly into Brittany's eyes as I fucked her.

"Aw, babe, I love the way your tits bounce at this angle," I complimented.

"I wanna see!" Zoey cried.

I took Brittany's phone in my right hand and pointed it at her bouncing tits and reddening face, giving Zoey a second view of Brittany through our threeway FaceTime call. Brittany's own hands then took over rubbing her clit.

Before long, we could hear the telltale sounds of Zoey's approaching orgasm, which Brittany was more familiar with than I was. Brittany took her phone back from me and held it where she could watch her friend's o-face close up. At the pivotal moment, Brittany took a screenshot of her friend cumming. I could feel my own orgasm approaching, so I started working my dick harder into Brittany, laying her back down on the mattress with her ass pressed against the cold iPad. I wrapped my arms under Brittany's body and held her tight as I ground my pelvis against her clit and my dick against her g-spot. Brittany shuddered and screamed as she came, the phone camera still pointed at her face in an extreme close up. Having held out as long as I could, it was time for me to finish as well. I pulled out of Brittany's pussy, took two long strides on my knees, and began jerking off on Brittany's face. The first rope of my cum hit her cheek and Brittany laughed exuberantly. The second and third ropes painted her nose and her lips. Brittany opened her mouth to catch the next ropes, but I pointed them at her forehead and her other cheek instead, with one string bridging over her closed eye. When I ran out of steam, I wiped the last dribbles of cum off my dick onto Brittany's chin, and then sat back on my haunches.

After taking a moment to catch her breath, Brittany reached around for the iPad. She showed Zoey her cum covered face, and then waved goodbye, telling Zoey they'd catch up more later and to "Put a fucking top on, you harlot!" Zoey gave Brittany a middle finger and a smile, before ending the call. Brittany then switched over to the camera app and started taking selfies of the personal-record-breaking volume of cum I'd painted her with.

"Thanks for that, babe. Remember to put these in your locked folder," Brittany instructed me with a smile. "Also, we should do this again sometime. Maybe invite Taylor or Kelsey to join us?"

My cock throbbed weakly at the idea. "Hey, I'm in. You know I'm in."

"Good!" Brittany started scooping my cum up with her finger and feeding it into her mouth. "This was fun and I'd do this to you every day if I could, but it would also be fun to get another girl or two in here."

"Hey, not to ruin the mood, but speaking of another girl, why did you come over here in the first place? What did you say Hannah left behind?"

"Oh," Brittany smirked at me. "She left too much cum in your unattended balls."