Dillon's Mommy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace promptly commanded Dillon to stop touching his 'clitty" and as soon as Jerry pulled out of her pussy she ordered Dillon to clean the man's cock. Dillon did as he was instructed. When he slurped the combined juices of his mother and Jerry from the man's cock, he again became aroused. He was surprised how much it actually turned him on to suck cock, but it was surely evident that it did.

When he was done with Jerry his mother spread her majestic legs wide and Dillon dove between them, lapping up every drop from her sloppy loose lipped pussy. By the time he was done with that, Jerry had cleaned himself in the bathroom and gotten dressed. He bid adieu to Grace and smacked Dillon on his bare ass, telling him, "I do believe I will have to get your number from your mother, faggot. You have a superior mouth and I can't wait to come down your throat someday soon. Dillon blushed and looked away as Jerry left the room and eventually the house.

His mother looked at him and asked, "Would you like that my little sissy girl cock sucker? Would you like mommy to give Jerry your number so you can indulge his request?"

Dillon just blushed even more, looking at his mother before answering, "yes please, Mommy."