Mommy's Bi Cuckold

Story Info
Mom fucks my bully in front of me.
9.8k words
4.42
96.2k
189
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,255 Followers

Author's Note: This combines the bi cuckold fetish with Mother/Son incest. It is for a particular audience so if that's not you, no shame in turning back now.

Special thanks to Don for his edits.

"You know, I'm going to miss this at A&M," Brad said as I handed over the essay I wrote for him.

Yeah, I did his homework for him.

"I'll see you tonight."

It had taken half the night to type up, an arrangement we'd had for the past few months. At least it had stopped most of the abuse. Brad was an asshole, but the kind that could be charming at the right moment. He was built, playing tight end for the football team, and able at the right moment to flash that broad grin and convince whatever adult that he was the real victim in these circumstances.

I'd known the guy all through high school. He'd always given me a hard time. The worst was after football practice. I mean, I'm sure I wasn't the smallest guy in the locker room. Alright, I wasn't winning any competitions at four inches, but at least I was a little larger than a few of the freshmen. But Brad teased me constantly about my deficiency.

And especially about my mother.

Get caught once at the movies with your mom and spend the rest of the year hearing the endless taunts from the rest of the team.

Worse... it was almost partially true.

Mom always seemed like she was destined to belong on the cover of some skin magazine during MILF month. She was tall, blonde, with naturally large breasts that drew everyone's attention. My dad died when I was only a baby, and I guess that made us unusually close. I never hid anything from her, except of course my fawning and completely inappropriate attraction to her body.

Mom sucked up the attention in the room. A natural beauty, she turned into an obsessively crass joke for all my male friends, to the point where I couldn't even invite them over. There already had been a few instances over the years that mortified me because of my mother's apparent lack of decency. Even with a friend or two over, she would regularly waltz around the house wearing little more than a towel. the tops of her breasts, still wet from the shower, would be nearly revealed as she casually asked what we had planned for the weekend.

I thought Pete's eyes would burst out of their sockets.

I never heard the end of it after that. He told the rest of the team, who regularly made jokes about my mother's lack of modesty. A few rumors went around wildly, each seeming to grow on the last. It didn't help that my mom showed up at every single game my senior year in a low-cut blouse, bouncing up and down every time we got the ball.

Leave it to a few horny teenagers to come up with the filthiest limerick's possible, chants they would yell across the field whenever they thought the coach wasn't listening.

I don't know, but it's been said.

Milton's Mom will give us head

Or

I can't stop, and I can't rest

Until I see his Mommy's breasts

Sound off - one, two. Repeated again and again, with different variations until I could barely take it.

Soon rumors abounded about who my mother was fucking on the team, with each waiting until I was near to go into graphic detail. At least the season was over, though the rumors persisted. The latest was that my mom could be seen skinning dipping in our pool at nights and that the guys would all hide in the bushes outside of my house, waiting for a glimpse.

Half the time my conversations with Brad and my teammates ended in pornographic suggestions on how they'd use my mother later. Of course, it was all bullshit. And every time they said suggestive things like "I'll be your new Dad" or "I can't wait to give you a brother" the image of my mother being used forced its way into my mind.

And I didn't hate it.

I let those thoughts linger.

Brad only said he'd see me tonight because his girlfriend was right next to him. Had he been alone, he might have said that he pulled a hamstring plowing my mom last night. Or had I noticed if my mom was walking funny this morning.

What else was I supposed to do? He was at least a foot taller than me.

At least it was getting better.

***

"Sure, whatever," I said.

The rest of the day droned on, until I found myself at home, spending the night painting Warhammer figurines for the tournament tomorrow. Lost in my own world, I let the mundane task consume me, focused on each plastic piece of armor as I ignored my need to actually be sexual with someone.

Maybe later tonight I'd leaf through a few Hustlers and read the sex stories with a forlorn longing for something I'd never get. Even looking at the pictures of those impressive cocks that doubled mine, made me remember my own deficiency in that area. I knew they were hardly representative, but neither was I. There had been enough male genitalia flopping around for me to know where exactly I dangled in the hierarchy, and my pole belonged at the base of the totem.

Looking at the alarm clock, I realized it was well past midnight. I needed to finish up if I wanted to be functional for the game in the morning. I went to the bathroom, washing the stains of blue and gold paint from my hands. I was in the hallway, thinking of heading to the kitchen for something to eat when I heard a splash.

Truthfully, I'd never given much thought to the rumors of guys watching from the bushes. I knew my mom swam often; she had been competitive in high school and claimed that the exercise helped keep her figure. But I'd never seen her skinny-dip. The thought of her doing that with me only a few doors away seemed ludicrous.

Besides, even the sight of her in a bikini was enough to send most men into a masturbatory fantasy. She never showed any semblance of modesty, as though she drew in every bit of attention no matter where we were. Even at water parks, she would wear this tiny bikini, the top barely covering her nipples, letting the tender places between the twin peaks remain completely exposed. Held up just right by the fabric, a man might imagine as much as he wanted.

I knew I had.

Even after swapping Hustlers and Playboys with my friends, I shamefully found my mother the best inspiration. There had been an entire summer that turned up my appreciation of her body even more. It was like she was trying to expose herself, taking every chance to wear anything that would show off her skin. Tank tops, cut-off jeans, sports bras, loose-fitting sundresses, anything to beat the Texas heat.

And cause the men around the block to beat off.

While her breasts were glorious, the bottom always worked on me worse. Not quite a thong, and yet the sides always seemed to ride up a little, exposing the full, round, outsides of her cheeks. Oftentimes, I wondered if I would be able to put these images out of my head if I just saw her nude. If then the obsession with her perfect body might leave my mind. If I would finally be able to stop wondering about those dark mysterious nubs protruding through the flaps of fabrics or that tender crevice between her cheeks.

Or if it would make it worse.

I snuck looks, nothing leering, nothing obvious, just little moments of appreciation. I figured it was harmless if a little Freudian. Of course, now that I knew of my mother's nocturnal adventures, it was hard not to wonder if there hadn't been a thread of truth in those teases. It wasn't that insane to think that a woman as alluring as my mom might decide to shed her suit within the privacy of her own yard without thinking of the dozens of teenage perves who might be watching.

We had a big enough house, with hedges out near the fence, but it would be easy enough to sneak in through the usually open gate. A guy might not even need to do that. There were plenty of holes. Hell he could even just be tall enough to see over the fence.

I wish I could say I thought about rushing out the front door and scattering any would be peeping Toms. That would have been far less perverted. No, my mind wondered right away whether or not I would be able to see my mom swimming in the water. If through the clear pool and the lighted deck I might make out the curve of ass, flexing in the water with each stroke.

Or maybe she would swim butterfly, on her back, her hands wheeling, her breasts heaving up and down with each practiced motion. I blinked, trying to force either image from my brain, to tear away invisible eyes from the warped whims of my erotic imagination. I couldn't stop, couldn't think of anything other than what might be happening only fifty feet away.

And I couldn't stop myself.

I must have looked so ridiculous, sneaking around towards the back of the house, until I could see the back window, looking out two or three different windows trying to see. It wasn't any use. Though I could make out a bit of her shape, it wasn't nearly enough to see if she was actually naked, sharing every coveted piece of flesh with the water.

But there was just no way to know, to really see what was going on in the water.

Then I saw the robe drop carelessly to the ground...

I nearly ran to the front door, in my haste almost slamming the handle shut. I calmed down, carefully closing the door before rushing around our yard, approaching the long way from the neighbor's house. I could make my way unseen towards the back gate, sliding it open just a crack to take what I told myself would be one, insignificant little peak.

And there she stood, my fantasy realized in front of my disbelieving eyes.

Mom wasn't completely exposed, only her breasts were above the water, and only for this brief magical moment before retreating back underneath the surface. It was enough to get more than a glimpse, and still nowhere near the cathartic end I envision.

If anything, more of a need arose, my penis nearly bursting against my shorts. And yet, it wasn't exactly like I pictured, she was...

Real.

My mother's breasts, large and pendulous, actually moved with her hips, not sagging but swaying with her motions. Her nipples were large and hard with the cold water, her blonde hair sopping wet and falling over on one side. She shook the length of it for a second, then leaned back against the far side of the pool, her tits bobbing up on the surface of the water. Then Mom opened her eyes, looking almost directly at me before diving back down for another lap.

I woke from my stupor to hear the sound of rustling in the long hedge of bushes. Opening the gate and rushing inside of the hedge, I bumped face first into an unseen body, smacking my head against the other side of the wooden fence.

"Fuck!" Brad said.

And for the first time in my life, I summoned just a little bit of courage.

"You dickhead, you better-"

And it was gone.

Brad had me in a headlock without another thought, one hand clasped tightly around my mouth as I squirmed, kicking at the underbrush, trying desperately to make a sound.

"Shut up, shut up, she's gonna hear you!"

And that put me to my senses.

I thought about my mother catching me like this, completely hard from watching her swim naked. Nevermind the excuse, what would she actually believe? And even if she did think that I was out here fending off unwanted voyeurs, it wouldn't help my self-esteem to be rescued from this bully by my mommy.

"Are you gonna be cool?" He said through gritted teeth.

"What the fuck Brad?" I hissed.

But my eyes had so clearly returned to the show in front of me. My mother was under the water, making her lap closer to us. I couldn't quite see anything yet, her arms and legs were causing too much of a splash in the water. Then she stopped before kicking off, the outline of her buttocks visible from to our leering eyes.

"You're out here too," He said. "Besides, I haven't gotten any since Jenny C."

"Jesus you're sick," I said.

"Dude I can see your erection," Brad sneered. "Christ, you really do want to fuck your mom huh?"

"I'm going to-"

And then we both froze.

Mom had gotten out of the water... slowly as though posing for an invisible camera. She bent over, presenting us with a clear, unobscured view of her wonderful round bottom, part and all until I could almost imagine seeing her pussy lips from behind like one of those Hustler models. Then she paused, as though unable to lift up her towel, lingering for a second with her ass jutted out, presented to us to ogle.

I heard Brad unzip, and then heard that familiar smacking sound as he masturbated only a foot or so away from me.

Mom stood up, arching her back which seemed to plump out her cheeks. Slowly, she turned, looking almost quizzically out into the distance, almost as if scanning for us. For a second, I was sure we were busted...

Only she didn't bother to cover herself...

My mom stood, letting the towel dangle with one hand. I saw how, when she was standing, her breasts seemed to slope a little, her nipples still pointing out straight at me like beckoning headlights. At the same time, I tried to take in her pussy, at this distance little more than a mysterious mound of short, trimmed hair.

I don't remember even pulling out my dick.

But I was already masturbating by the time she started drying herself off, taking her time on each breast, then sliding the towel slowly down each shapely thigh. I thought at any second it would be over, that she would wrap the covering around her and end the show, but each seductive stance seemed to invite the next, until she wrapped the towel around her hair into a makeshift turban, deciding that she was completely comfortable reclining on a pool chair completely nude.

Then she spread her legs, moving her hand down almost like she was spreading herself open for display like a centerfold. For a moment, I could see everything, and then it was all covered up by her nimble fingers, deftly and purposefully teasing the three of us at once.

"You must be new," Mom called out.

Brad and I looked at each other in disbelief, an overwhelming sense of panic instantly dawning on each of our faces. But only my expression remained dour, once the initial shock waned, Brad's expression transformed into a gleeful grin.

"Come over here," Mom insisted. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Brad trampled over me, smacking me against the fence as the bush branches wacked against my face, leaving me literally in the dust. I tried collecting myself, then froze in terror, fixated on how the branches were jostled with every attempt to right myself.

I mean, what the hell was I going to do?

I think I resolved to just wait there. I didn't know what else to do other than lie there, waiting anxiously for what would happen next. I certainly couldn't leave, there was no way she wouldn't notice me scampering out the back.

"You don't have to be shy," Mom said. "I think I know you from my son's class. It's Brad isn't it?"

"Yes ma'am," He said awkwardly.

"No need for that," Mom said. "Since we are so familiar."

"I'm sorry Ms. Johnson," Brad muttered.

"Oh I suppose that will do if you let me see," She cooed.

There was a pause.

"Oh wow, you brought quite the toy for me," Mom said. "I would have remembered you..."

I don't know what was more shocking, the fact that my mother was about to fuck the guy I hated most in high school, or that she seemed willing to have sex with almost anyone.

And that Brad might be the biggest.

I had eyes, though I always tried to shy away in the shower, his penis swung like a pendulum, larger than mine soft. I was always trying to avoid looking, but there was something almost mesmerizing about his thing. The way it sort of curved just a little, as though the weight of it pulled it down to one side.

Of course, my mom would want it.

Anyone would.

"Oh my god!" My mother nearly shrieked with surprise. "Oh wow, wow go slow..."

"Should I stop?"

"No... no... don't stop, just... just slow."

I couldn't believe I was hearing him violate my mom. The sounds of her moans grew until there was no doubt how much she was enjoying the attention. I tried to stop myself from looking, but the sounds quickly became too much.

"Oh god, god Brad!"

I had to look.

I couldn't see much at first, just him mounting my mom, driving into her. She had her neck tilted back, her mouth and eyes wide open as he pounded into her. His hands were mauling her breasts, squeezing, gripping and grunting as they coupled together, preventing me from seeing those gorgeous nipples as her entire being belonged to him.

I could hear them over her moans, their skin slapping against each other as he took my mom right in front of my eyes.

I probably could have bolted.

They were so into each other. My mother's head turned from side to side, her hair in her face as he moved inexpertly inside of her. It would have been so easy to rush to the gate.

Instead, I sat up against the bushes, again clasping my rigid little cock in my hand as I beat off shamelessly to my mother.

"Oh wow, Brad, I'm close... I'm close... I'm right there, I'm about to..."

He slammed into her harder, the lawn chair rocked, adjusting their position. Brad moved her legs, letting me see just how perfect my mother's breasts looked resting and heaving on her chest. Brad then started holding her legs up, using them for leverage, and I could see the outline of her left butt cheek as it ran up into those slender legs.

"Oh god, oh god yes, more... more... "

He adjusted again, trying to gain leverage, his cock falling out of her wet sex for a solitary moment.

In that second, I saw up into my mom's vagina, the very place I'd come from, seeing it almost as gaping as it might have been in the past. Brad was huge, so long that he almost dangled downwards even when hard. He adjusted himself, having to aim with one hand to enter mom again, find the exact right rhythm.

"Fuck! Yes, god fuck I'm cumming!"

"Mrs. Johnson..." Brad moaned.

"Jesus Christ, call me Kate," Mom moaned.

She moved up, her legs hooking around his waist, almost working to piston herself against him. His hands went back to her tits, and her moaning increased again.

"God, I need to cum again," Mom moaned. "I need it so bad, that first one just got me warmed up."

"Kate..." Brad said slowly.

I wasn't sure if he felt awkward about calling my mom by her first name or was just exhausted from the pace of his rapid pumping.

"Oh God, your dick feels so good... it's so fucking big!"

"Kate I'm..."

It was like she didn't notice him. She was lost to his huge dick, completely enthralled by every pleasurable nerve.

"I'm so close, it's so big. I can't believe I'm taking it. I need to... I need to..."

"Kate I'm going to..."

Brad didn't even finish the thought.

"No! No! Don't you dare! Fuck me, fuck me more..."

But he had already slowed, the last words coming out of my mother like a wail as he emptied himself inside of her. I could see him stop, halting like a large weight on top of her while her wrists smacked against his back, her hips trying to grind out the wanting pleasure.

He pulled out, his cock still swollen and dripping. And with her legs spread, again I could see directly into my mother's gaping pussy.

At first, nothing happened, but as I watched intently, I saw a white crest decorating the part, a small stream of cum dripping down on the ground in front of her.

Brad had defiled my mother, taken her right in front of me, and still, I was pulling at myself furiously, watching the cum leak out of her. I started to feel my own end coming, and clamped down on the head, stopping myself just before I sprayed all over the bushes. I knew what I was doing was wrong, only somehow the climax seemed the worst part of the sin. At least I'd been able to control myself that far...

Until I lost my balance.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,255 Followers