Dilly 01

Story Info
Dilly enjoys college football bowl season, a little too much.
4.3k words
3.22
2.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dilly 01

Here's what I like about the college football bowl season, LOL, the teams really pack in the extra cheer leaders! I mean, between the sideline cheer leaders and an entire section of glittery Pom-Pom girls, I mean, what game, right?

Anyways, the roomie, Ethan, had made arrangements with me to host a bowl game watch day recently, which I agreed to, for the Noon Plum Pit bowl, the 3pm Apple Seed bowl and finally, the big 5pm Banana Peel bowl game. Now, Ethan had to work in the morning and the Plum Pit bowl was the lesser game of the day, so I figured that the guys, Ethan's friends, wouldn't really show up until at least 2pm and maybe later, right?

Which gave me extra time home alone. Which I used to, well, I mean, I had a cheer leader uniform in my closet and I hadn't had much of a chance to wear it, so, you know, I took advantage of my home alone time and tried it on. LOL, complete with my fairly new bushy ponytail hair piece.

Now I wasn't going to wear it while the guys were over for sure because as my roomie always says, LOL, I create enough of a stir as it is, but it's not my fault that jeans fit me so well, right? I mean, I blame Mother Nature for giving me my body and I blame the jeans people for the way the exhibit my shape, so I'm innocent.

Anyways, there I was, in the comfort of my bedroom, prancing around in my little cheer leader uniform, which meant I didn't have to wear any modesty panties underneath and minding my own business as I fooled around with my hair in front of the mirror when my heart stopped in an instance.

"Knock, knock, Dilly, I'm here early to watch the Plum Pit bowl, oops, ah, oh, well then, just what is going on here then, Dilly, hm-mmm?"

"Brent! You can't just barge into my bedroom like that, now get out!"

I mean, that was probably the worse "caught" cover up ever when Brent barged into my bedroom and caught me finishing up with the adjustments of the cheer leader uniform that I was trying and my hair.

"Oh, Dilly, I'll get out just as soon as you explain to me where the cheer leader try outs are being held then, so? I mean, sis boom bah, right?"

"You're a butthead, Brent! I'm just trying out something here. I have no intensions of wearing this uniform in front of you guys, so get out, Brent!"

[Brent approaches and gently lifts the cheer leader skirt]

"Huh, I mean, everyone loves cheer leaders, Dilly, but don't they usually wear those shorts underneath their little skirts to, you know, keep the good stuff private and all? Not that I'm complaining about you wearing a, I mean, that's a thong, right Dilly?"

I mean, the best response would have been to kick Brent in his nuts and force him out of my bedroom, right?

"Well, I was home alone and all before you just decided to barge into my private bedroom and catch me, so. Also, are we done here now? I mean, if you're here then you're here, so I'll change then."

"Drop the skirt, Dilly. No one else is coming over for the early game, so?"

"Oh, I don't think so, Brent. Now, go watch the game and let me change then, alright?"

I mean, I turned my back to Brent because that was the right way to handle the situation, LOL, right?

[Oops, the skirt hit the floor then? Oops, right? Bending down to snatch it]

"Fuck! I can see the impression of your nuts from this angle, Dilly!"

I mean, at least Brent acknowledged that I was a guy, right? Which surely would have him running out of my bedroom, right?

"I mean, Dilly, are you a little stretched out from putting out then?"

"Brent, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard and NO, I'm high and tight. I mean, have you ever even known me to date? Anyways, I just like dressing and you already know about that, so are we done here so I can slip into my jeans then?"

"Well, I'm not mad that your little skirt "accidently" dropped then, Dilly and I'm not afraid to mention that you have a very nice body. I'm also not afraid to say that I think you have practiced how to shyly cover up yourself. It's cute."

"Well, I'm not ashamed of anything, Brent, but thanks for the body compliment. I do put in the work when you guys aren't around, so."

"I mean, if neither of us is ashamed about things, Dilly, I mean, would you be willing to prove to me that you are in fact all "high and tight" as you said then, hm-mmm?"

"Well, that's just stupid, Brent. I mean, what are you asking for then? I mean, are you asking me to bend over and push my thong strap to side so you can get a up close and personal inspection of my "high and tight" backside just to prove to you that I'm not a butt slut then?"

"Oh, I mean, I was going to ask you to wrap your arms around my neck and whisper in my ear with a promise that you're a virgin, but your way would work too, so?"

Oh, holy snap! Who was that person who just bent over and pulled the thong strap to the side to prove to Brent that my backside was very high and very tight? I mean, that certainly wasn't me, so call the cops because someone broke into my house!

Also, I mean, just how long does it take to take a quick peek anyways then?

"Are we through now, Brent? This position is becoming a little uncomfortable, so?"

"I'm drooling, Dilly, I'm drooling and [snap, snap] crying, Dilly."

Finally! I was able to stand back up! LOL, nope!

[Reach, squeeze, super squeeze]

"Ouch, Brent, I'm just as sensitive there as a regular guy, so release my balls please!"

[Brent reluctantly releases the balls that he considered as sissy balls]

"Can I just fuck you now, Dilly?"

Oh, that got my attention and I stood straight back up! LOL, not that it would have worked anyways, right? I mean, I don't self-lubricate like a girl would and you know, that high, tight and dry thing, right?

"You're being impossible, Brent! Also, just when did your shorts hit the floor then?"

I mean, I guess you can never turn your back on a guy who just spent more than a few moments giving your high, tight and dry back door a good inspection, so.

Also, it's not a fair match when a fag jock wrestles with a cheer leader, not to mention that when the cheer leader is on the bottom and on his back spread eagle, well, that's just not a fair match, so.

[Wrestle, hump, rub, hump, wrestle, rub, rub, rub]

"Dilly, is it a point in my favor that you're not fighting back very much then?"

"Well, Brent, it's not as bad as I always thought it would be, but you know not much else will work, right?"

[Hump, move up, hump, rub, scoot, scoot, rub, hump forward]

"Oops, where are you going then, Brent? You seem to be wiggling your way up my body, so?"

[Hump, move up, move up, slither up, hump]

"Let me spit in your mouth, Dilly."

"Oh, I'm a long way from something as naughty as that, Brent, so let's not do that, but you can put a little more of your body weight on me. I expected things to feel worse, so."

[Slither up, slither up, wait, what? Reach back and squeeze again?]

"You're hard and a sissy shouldn't be hard, Dilly."

"I'm not a sissy, Brent and what did you expect then? We're wrestling half naked on my bedroom floor, so."

[Scoot up, scooting and humping all the while]

"Ah, Brent, I mean, are you thinking that you'll just keep scooting up my body until the tip of your cock is at my lips then?"

[SOB, another reach back and pull! And pull and SOB, more pulling then!]

"I mean, maybe we'll blow at the same time then, Dilly, so?"

[Boink at the closed lips. Boink. Boink. Open up please]

"Hm, ag, oomph, ha, oh, ag, hm, hm, hm."

"Oh, OMG, Dilly, that's warm, I mean, I'm pushing all the way in, Dilly, so."

[Oof, ow, ug, oof, oof, ag, ag, hg, hg, oof, roll, ummah, oof, ag, hg, hm, hm, oh]

"Yeah, that's the stuff, Dilly, I'm balls deep, Dilly, balls deep."

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"[Gag, cough, spit] Damn it, Brent, I'm not a pro and you're choking me down here!"

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"Swallow hard for me, Dilly, spoil me for all others then."

"Swallow? Why, what? OMG, Brent!"

[Stream squirt, blast, blast, stream squirt, blast, blast, stream squirt, blast, blast, ooh, force it out]

[Gulp, gag, gulp, gag, gulp, gag, swallow, swallow, gag, gulp, SOB, gulp, help, gulp]

Oh, so the guy just rolls off then and he's finished?

"[Huff, huff, wheeze, puff] I mean, this is just between us, right Dilly?"

"Oh, I mean, nothing happened, so there's nothing to talk about, well, I mean other than I won the wrestling match, so, I mean, can we kiss now, Brent?"

[Knock, knock, knock]

"Roomie, are you in your bedroom? I mean, Brent's SUV is here, but I can't find him, so, I mean, is Brent in there with you then, Dilly?"

Ahh, snap! The roomie made it home early and he was talking to me through my bedroom door! Oh, and unlike Brent, the roomie respected my closed bedroom door, so.

"Oh, um, listen Ethan, I mean, yeah, Brent is in my private bathroom, I mean, I think he ate a bad soda cracker or something because we certainly weren't wrestling around, so."

"That damn fool and his soda crackers! His SUV is always full of crumps, so I guess it was just a matter of time before he ate a bad one, right?"

"Yeah, I mean, he'll be fine, I mean, it was just one bad soda cracker and all, so, um, well, Ethan, I think he'll feel better in just a few moments, so you should go get cleaned up now before your other friends start to arrive, right? I mean, go team, go, right roomie?"

"Well, I moved out of mom's house to get away from the mom effect, but yes, mom, I'll go get cleaned up then while Brent's stomach settles. Also, I mean, you're not going to cause a stir today with a skirt of anything, right Dilly?"

"LOL, no roomie, I mean, it's not like I was going to wear a cheer leader skirt or anything. I'll be in capri jeans, so are you gone yet then, Ethan?"

Well, LOL, here's the thing about engaging in half of a conversation with your roomie through the closed bedroom door, LOL, it gave the jock time to recover, so.

"Whew, right, Brent? Also, you're supposed to be suffering from a stomach issue, so stop smirking."

"Great cover, Dilly, so, about that kissing thing then? I mean, you did win the match and all, so?"

[Leap, fly, nail the landing, finally a kiss!]

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, ow, ow, mwah, ah oof, off, ahh, ahh]

"Oh, wow, I mean, I thought you might pucker lips smack me on the cheek then, Dilly."

"Hmmm, I mean, maybe we will wrestle again someday then, Brent."

[Oh, flip, flop, huh, OMG, he nailed the landing!]

"Oh, Brent, I didn't mean like tonight then, oof, oof, it's not going to go in, Brent! At least put me on the bed then."

[Snap, lift, flip, flop, roll over, he nailed the landing again]

But I wasn't exactly complaining about being on my belly underneath him either, LOL, mostly because I knew it wouldn't work, but his body weight, I mean, more people should engage this way, LOL, which I'm sure they do.

[Push, hump, push, grind, push, push, grind, sideways push, forward push, force it, push, hump]

"Hm, hm, hm, hm, ooh, ahh, oh, ahh, ooh, ahh, ahh."

I mean, praise the heavens for high, tight and dry, right? Also, huh, I mean, more people should engage this way, LOL, right?

"OMG, Brent, win already and smash me into the bed just a little more then."

"Ugh, ugh, this is hot, Dilly, ooh, oh, oh."

I mean, I wasn't sure what was going on back there, but I think Brent was using my buns as his personal whack off cloth or whatever Brent used at home, but it wasn't all that bad of a feeling, LOL, as long as everything stays on the outside, which apparently, being inside of my buns didn't count, so.

[Stream squirt, blast, stream squirt, blast, squirt, drizzle, ooh]

"I mean, just another thing just between us, right Dilly?"

"Hm! I mean, I didn't know about that type of, ah, well, are my undies a mess now? I mean, I could feel the rise in temperature, Brent! Also, I mean, you could have a few extra cheeseburgers or something."

"LOL, so you like being under my body weight then, right Dilly?"

"Well, I mean, someone should put that in a book or something. Anyways, we've been at it for a while now and Ethan thinks that getting cleaned up is splashing water on his face, so? Oh snap, ugh, I didn't think about your hot mess running down on my bed and SOB, did you have to throw me onto my cheer leader skirt? OMG, man messes!"

"Oh, there wasn't that much for the second time and you do laundry all the time anyways, so slurp me clean then, Dilly?"

"Huh? I mean, is that in a sex book somewhere then, Brent? Also, NO."

LOL, or yes with that Boink, Boink thing at the lips, right?

[Slurp, slurp, hmm, slurp, lick, lick, hmm, slurp]

"Ahh, you're the best, Dilly."

"Well, you did reach around a grab me a couple of times, so I pretty much appreciated that you fully engaged with me, Brent, so?"

"Oh, I mean, we're never ever going to mention that part, but, well, I mean, when I said you had a nice body, I mean."

"It's fine, Brent, so relax, LOL, we'll just stick with how you like the shape of my butt then, I mean, oops, there's nothing to say about anything because nothing happened, so?"

"I mean, did you want another kiss then before I sneak out of your bedroom then, Dilly?"

[Oops, more kissing then, leap, fly, LOL, nail the landing again, 9.9]

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, tongue tag, mwah, ah, tongue tag, ahh]

"LOL, your undies are so soaked!"

"Well, that's because a man went all man on me from behind and between my cheeks, so?"

"Well, we're still fucking then someday, Dilly!"

"Oh, my buns seemed to take care of things well enough, Brent. You should go. I hear the other guys starting to arrive for whatever bowl game is on first today and apparently, I need to completely redress, so."

[Snap, snap, snap]

"You look good naked on your bed, Dilly. Push your butt up a little."

[Snap, snap, snap]

"Well, you just keep those photos private Brent and remember, you had 20 minutes of a stomach issue, so wipe that smile off your face then. Also, forward me those photos, so."

Well, anyways folks, I'm Dilly and that's how I got caught up in the heat of a moment with Brent and my world didn't stop spinning. I mean, I had to run my undies and my cheer leader uniform through the washer spin cycle and I managed to come out mostly intact, but things weren't as bad as some people make it sound on Chang, so. LOL, my bedroom didn't come out quite intact though, I mean, those people who say that sex has a particular scent about it, well, they are right, LOL, for a few moments until things air out a little.

Now the good news was that the guys had a chance to settle in as it took me a little while to clean up and redress, which is say that it took longer to clean up myself than it did to slip on fresh undies, a real shirt and of course, my form fitting capri jeans.

[Wipe, wash, wipe, redress, check things out in the mirror, ugh, sex hair, fix sex hair, ahh, ready to go]

I mean, I wanted to keep the sex hair as my proof of an afternoon tryst, but I didn't want to advertise my state or throw Brent under the fag bus, so I fixed my hair piece before exiting my bedroom.

"Hey guys, shall I order a few pizzas then?"

"(Fuck, look at those jeans! I just want to spank that!)"

"(Damn, Ethan must be hitting that!)"

"(Ahh, that was mine first then.)"

"(Ugh! Fricking roomie causing a stir in jeans issues!)"

"LOL, I'll take your silent mumblings as a yes then."

Well, the guys never mumble as quietly as they think they do, so I ordered a couple of pizzas and tended to my cheer leader uniform in the laundry room while I waited for the pizzas to arrive.

"I mean, what are you doing then, Dilly?"

"Oh, hi Carter, you snuck up on me, I mean, I'm just hanging my cheer leader uniform and my undies to dry. The electric Dryer kind of takes a toll on some clothing, so I air dry some things."

"So, I mean, are you saying that those are your undies then? They are pretty small, so?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying, Carter, so? I mean, isn't the Plum Pit Bowl on right now?"

"Oh, I mean, I didn't mean to bother you, Dilly, but I mean, were you going to wear that cheer leader uniform for the second game, the Apple Seed Bowl then? Also, if those are your undies over there, I mean, does that mean you are commando under those jeans then?"

LOL, poor little shy Carter, right?

"LOL, no Carter, the roomie doesn't like it when I cause a stir with you guys, so I will not be wearing the uniform anymore today. And LOL, no silly, I have lots of undies to wear and by the way, I mean, you'd like the bikini style undies that I slipped on after I cleaned up, so?"

I mean, that was about the moment that I had realized that I had given away too much information with my "won't be wearing the uniform anymore for the day" and my "after I cleaned up" statement, so that was when I decided that I had better just shut it. Also, LOL, I'd give you all two to one odd's that my thong undies would disappear before too long, but a real guy, even a shy guy, just can't whack off with something as small as a thong, right?

But I was saved by the bell anyways, so.

[Ding, dong, ding, dong]

"Excuse me, Carter, but that must be the food, so don't be a naughty boy in my laundry room and go watch the real cheer leaders on TV, so."

Oh, I mean, LOL, he had one eye on my drying undies and one eye on my ass, so never mind any bets then.

"Um, Danny Boy, I mean, there's a good chance that Brie is delivering the pizzas today and I need some cash anyways, so if you want to join me at the door then, hm-mmm?"

I mean, I know for a fact that Danny Boy and Brie went out on a date the week before, so.

[Swish, side step the couch, whoosh, swoosh, front door]

"OMG, Brie, I'm so glad that it's you tonight and not that freaky little Timmy!"

"Ahh, come on, Dilly, Timmy loves you, LOL. Anyways, that will be $39 plus tip and just what is going on inside of your house then, hm-mmm? Ooh, Danny Boy then."

"Oh, um, Brie, it's the Apple Seed Bowl or the Banana Peel Bowl or something. I mean, Danny Boy, pay Brie please. Oh, I mean, Danny Boy, you did leave your wallet in my back bedroom, right?"

[Swoosh, side slip, bump Dilly out of the way, screw Jimmy J waiting in the delivery car, swish, whoosh]

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, ahh, ahh]

"I mean, hi Danny Boy, I mean, just where did you leave your wallet then? You know, the wallet with my big fat tip in it then? I mean, I just heard Dilly give us permission to search around for your wallet in his back bedroom, so?"

I mean, I talk to the air all the time then anyways, so.

"I mean, I'll just prep the pizza then while the two of you recreate your own Banana Peel bowl then, so, hello?"

[Beep, beep]

LOL, poor Jimmy J and the way he has to wait on Brie all the time, right? LOL, not that anyone cared or listened, LOL. But respect for the way Danny Boy just followed Brie like a puppy dog and yep, his banana peel was most certainly wagging.

Also, huh, I mean, I just barely had time to plate up some slices when it seemed to be over, so huh then, right? I mean, is Brie that good or was Danny Boy caught with full balls having not dated Brie for a week, right? LOL, these are not the questions that haunt me!

[Beep, beep, beep]

"Kiss me if you want to taste your roomie's friend or get me a bottled water then, Dilly."

"[Mwah] Well, that didn't take long, so?"

"Well, unlike you, I actually engage with sex as opposed to reading about it on Chang, so [mwah]. Besides, I'm that good and you know Jimmy J, it's always hurry up or I'll beep the horn, so."

12