Dimension Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

She was wide and long, but her secretions had opened me, preparing my body for her that I felt no stress or strain, just bliss and rapture. The strange circular veins on her shaft stimulated the walls of my vagina and vibrated my G-spot on entry and withdrawal. Sex had never felt like this before, not even close. She consistently began to get faster, thrusting her amazing member into me. In less than two minutes from her first penetration I was climaxing beyond anything I believed possible. I became so gone, so incapacitated that I let go of her other member and melted into my bed, convulsing, quivering, and shaking, utterly in la la land.

She took this opportunity to press her free shaft down below the first and toward my ass. I would have never allowed being sodomized before, never even considered it but like I said I was gone and any reservations I had were erased. Just like my vagina, her ooze relaxed my sphincter and I opened up for her with ease, allowing her second shaft to enter my bowels. Both of her dicks were oozing plentifully now, keeping my pussy and bottom fully stimulated and lubricated. I felt really full, I won't deny that, but oh so good. Incredible pleasure radiated from my two packed holes as she proceeded to thrust and withdraw, thrust and withdraw.

Double penetration wasn't supposed to be this good. I knew that, it couldn't be. I knew only with Salania could it feel this perfect and this glorious. Her shafts entered and withdrew together, pressing the membrane between both thin. The ribs added to the pleasure and the lubrication never stopped. Salania was making the humming noise again and it got louder and deeper the faster she fucked me. Her nipples were dripping down her tight stomach. She collected some of the secretion and added it to my own nipples, renewing the tingling sensation as she pinched and played while thrusting into me.

I couldn't help but think Salania was perfectly suited to induce the ultimate pleasure in me. Between her juices and her two amazing cocks and somehow knowing exactly how I wanted it, I had to be correct. Her stamina was incredible, she did me like this for a half hour without slowing before turning me onto my stomach and proceeding to go another half hour doggy style, but with both cocks. I wanted to be more of a participant but my body wouldn't stop shaking and climaxing for me to be of any help.

Before I knew it I was on my back again and she was re-feeding her shafts into my holes, first with my ass and then my pussy came next. I lost count of the orgasms, don't really know where one ended and the next began. The thought crossed my mind if I would ever enjoy normal sex again with a human or would I yearn only for Salania and would I ever see' her' again. I decided on 'her', because she was more female than male in appearance and personality. Kinda like a woman with two extra body parts just for me. The thought went away quickly when Salania began to thrust anew into me and my body picked up where it left off, climaxing with renewed energy.

She was rapidly fucking me now, faster than anytime during the night. I knew she was going to achieve her own orgasm soon from the sound of her hum. I didn't know what to expect? Could she ejaculate with no slits in her glands? Or would she just ooze like when I sucked her? I don't know what exactly happened but when she did begin to climax I felt her shafts convulse and a lot more fluid was being released inside of me. This went on for several minutes. Salania held her twin shafts deep inside of me and hummed her orgasmic call, convulsing and spilling her cum inside both of my holes.

When she stopped, she withdrew, hovered in the air and suddenly disappeared with the same blue light as before with a smile on her face. She left me with her thick ejaculate oozing out of my wide open holes. I couldn't move for over an hour.

*****

"It is done, the human female will bear our future from the male's seed," Salana said to her exact twin in appearance.

"Very well. Return for the youngling as required and bring her to me."

"As you wish, Mother."

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12