All Comments on 'Dina Might with a Laser Beam'

by jsmiam

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jsmiamjsmiamover 2 years agoAuthor

From the author::: thanks for reading and thanks winsomeweb for the beta reading and editing help. Please read all the Halloween 2021 contest entries, vote, and leave comments for all the stories and authors. Thanks.

BubbacumBubbacumover 2 years ago

Good story , I gave it 4 because you switched gears in the middle. The spanking could have been a whole other story on its own. Should’ve stuck with the laser theme in this one. But still a good one

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Must admit the laser piece is very erotic nd I thought Dina and Jack wee going to make it as the couple. Then you introduced Laura and the dynamic became ompletly different, not better or worse, just a chemge that threw me as the reader. And, finally came Joanna which changed it again but left the conclusion a little lacking. Possibly you intend to write another chapter as the relationships nd evn Sam remain unresolved. Perhaps that's how you intended it to be.

Well done. No 4 from me, it's a 5 ⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not perfect, but I loved it ! Cant wait to read more. Well done !

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

I loved the transition from this very practical, down to earth business story about trading in second hand goods - to this hot, fantastical sexy romance. You took me along with you from the very concrete to the fantasy and loved how hot it got!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. The change up is what drew me in more as I thought it was going one direction and you brought in a twist I didn’t expect. The fantasy tie-in and subsequent fulfillment was great!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I tried, but I only made it to the bottom of the first page before getting boredd. Its kinda boring

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maybe it's kinda interestingg, maybe not. Couple of pages too long - I quite like the way theyy speak to each other though. Maybe a few pages shortter is best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjsmiam@jsmiam
News update; I’m in the running 2021 Literotica awards - take a moment to vote for your favorite story, by category (even if it isn’t mine.) My categories Anal category - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2021-literotica-awards-anal.1567594/ Exhibitionism & voyeur - ...