Dindi Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nanaya
Nanaya
211 Followers

She jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist and kissing me violently, in a way she'd never done before. I almost fell backwards.

"So, that's a yes, uh?" I managed to ask her.

The smile on her face brightened my whole world. "Well, you're naked, you've got a ring and a hard on. How could I deny you?"

I walked towards the bed, laying her on the mattress and myself on top of her. "Thank fuck. You had me a little worried there."

I took the ring out of the box and took her hand in mine. Morena was beaming, smiling the brightest smile I've ever seen on her lips. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I slid the ring on her finger.

She stretched her arm, turning her hand palm up, palm down as she studied the new piece on her finger. Looking down at her I felt an incredible burst of happiness and pride. She was so happy because of me. I made her happy, and there was nothing in the world I wanted more than that. To make her happy. My future wife.

I had to laugh at myself. If someone had told me a couple of years ago I would be this in love with one woman I would have called them insane.

"Do you like it, Mrs. Keegan?" I asked, to have her answer me wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me in for a long kiss.

"I love you, you pervert." She said with her mouth still moving against mine.

"I love you too, Dindi." I told her what I knew to be most sincere thing I've said or felt in my life.

"Your mother will have fit when she realizes her grandchildren are in risk of being brown."

"Speaking of children. I want at least 3." When I knew I wanted her to be my wife the thought of children was inevitable. Having two siblings, I couldn't fathom the idea of having only one child. Besides, Morena had already proven what a great mother she'd be one day. My nieces and nephews would agree with that.

"Yeah, right. Of course you do. They won't ruin your vagina." She tried to sound serious but was smiling nonetheless.

A let a hand slid down her body where her pussy was warm and wet, all because of me. All for me.

"Oh, that is mine. Make no mistake. That's very much mine. " I moved my hand, making her moan. She lifted her hips, chasing the feeling I gave her.

"Oh, is it now? Come and get it then."

And at her invitation, I allowed myself to drown in the best feeling I'd ever known, being inside her. Listening to her moan my name, asking me not to stop, asking for more. Asking me for what I was all too willing to give her. Absolutely everything.

"You have five minutes to make me come, Travs." She mumbled under me.

"Actually Dindi, I have a long, long time. Hopefully the rest of my life." I corrected her, then kissed her while she laughed my favourite damn sound in the world.

*****

Nanaya
Nanaya
211 Followers
1...5678910