Diner Girl's Dilemma

Story Info
Diner girl is force fucked after bikers try to rob her.
2.9k words
4.03
62.5k
54
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raspbetty
Raspbetty
20 Followers

I've been doing the night shift at the diner for a couple of months now, trying to save enough money to get out of this god-awful town; it was nothing but rain and emptiness. You either stay and die or leave and live, and I was desperate to live or at the very least feel alive.

I loved working at the diner; the uniform was my favorite. It was a 50s style red and white checked dress that came to my mid-thighs and buttoned at the front. I always kept a couple of buttons undone just to see my cleavage a bit, I had perfect rough D cup breasts, and I was proud of them. And a white apron tied into a bow just above my perky round butt. I wore ankle-high socks with lace around the top and tennis shoes. I was only 5 foot, with light brown hair. I always had it in a high ponytail. Green eyes and cute light freckles on the bridge of my nose and across my naturally rosy cheeks.

The diner was about a mile out along the highway; truckers mainly use it for a quick coffee or a meal which meant it didn't get that busy.

It was your typical Saturday night; I cleared away the empty plates and coffee cups, said goodnight to the last couple of truckers. I loved having the truckers stop in. They were always up for a chat; it's lonely out on the road, as many often told me, yet none had ever tried to pick me up, which was a relief and somewhat comforting.

It had been about 20 minutes; I was sweeping out the back room when I heard the door ring open again.

"Just a minute!" I called out to whoever was there, beginning to become nervous when I didn't get a reply back.

My stomach started to knot when I came out to see a gang of scary-looking bikers I hadn't seen before standing there; I quickly scanned the room counting 3 of them.

I took a deep breath and put on a welcoming smile.

"How can I help you gentlemen tonight?" I asked as confidently as I could.

Before I could even speak another word, the biggest of the 3, which I'm guessing was the leader, from the way the other 2 stood slightly behind and seemed to admire him but also fear him, locked the front door shut, and came forward toward me. He was at least 6 foot tall, with dark eyes and dark hair that was a bit too long and uncut; his face was also unshaven. He was wearing jeans and a leather motorbike jacket with many different patches, none with anything I could recognize on them. He looked pretty solid from could see. He was covered almost head to toe in tattoos. He pulled out a gun from behind him, leaned across the counter, and placed the weapon down loud enough to give me a little jump. He seemed to enjoy the fear on my face, a slight smile across his face.

"How about you give us all that cash in here," He said while tapping the register.

"Yes, of course, here, just please don't hurt me," I said while putting the cash into a bag, trying not to make eye contact with him. We had barely made $1000 that night. I was hoping they wouldn't find my tip jar. It was all I was making at the moment.

I shakily handed him the bag. He snatched it out of my hand, making me jump, causing one of the other men to chuckle. I quickly looked over at him. He was long and skinny, at least 5'8, bald and pale white with tattoos coving his whole head and neck. He seemed to frighten me the most.

The other man looks almost harmless compared to the others. He was only 5'5 tall, quite chubby, and he looked like he kept himself a bit more tidy than the other, shaven face and washed hair.

"What the fuck is this?!" He yelled, looking into the bag, snapping my focus back to him.

"There's barely anything in here; what kind of game you tryin' play bitch?" He yelled sharply. His sudden change in demeanor frightened me. I could feel the tears start to well in my eyes.

"Wh... What do you mean? That's all there was. I'm sorry," I said, as tears started to slowly drop down my cheeks, worried about what would happen next.

He stood back, looking at me, and paused for a few minutes.

"Well, you see, my boys and I rode a fair while to get here, and there's barely enough money to split between us to even cover the fuel, and I'm not one to disappoint my men." He said smugly, whiling turning to his men.

They both smirked while looking at me.

"Now, I guess you're just going to have to make this worth our while, arent you, pretty baby?" He said, coming up behind me. I could smell the beer and tobacco on his breath as he growled softly in my ear, making the hairs on my neck stand up.

"What do you think, lads?" He said while grabbing one of my arms, twisting and holding them roughly behind my back, and grabbing my face with the other hand, pulling me back toward his body. "Should we have a little fun?" He placed a slow lick up the left side of my face, tasting my fearful tears.

The two other men walked towards me, smiling at me and licking their lips hungrily.

"Let's start with these clothes!" The long skinny man grinned while pulling out a switchblade, flick it open, and cut my dress in one quick, assertive motion. He ripped the rest of my dress down over to my waist, exposing my tits and black lace bra.

"Damn, look at these pretty tits. Big for a little body like yours." He said, grabbing both my tits hard in his hands. "Give us a taste he said, ripping my bra right off me like it was made of thin paper, throwing it to the ground, the force causing my tits to bounce out.

"NO! Please don't!" I begged as he placed his hot mouth over my right nipple flicking it with his tongue, making it turn hard. He quickly switched to my left next, flicking it hard with his tongue again. I was mortified at hard they were becoming. He grabbed my left nipple in his teeth, giving it a rough bite, making me whimper before stepping back.

"Wanna give them a go, Pudge?" He said, patting the short man on the back. He gave the leader a cautious look.

"Go on, big boy!" He said while holding me. He grabbed my right boob tightly and waved it up and down.

The chubby man stepped forward and slapped my left tit hard, making it bounce as I cried out at the sting it caused, "Ahh, Fuck!"

He wrapped his mouth around my right nipple, sucking it in hard. He pinched and pulled on my left one at the same time.

I didn't understand how I could be filled with such fear, yet still, I noticed what they were doing was making my pussy grow hot and wet.

"Please just take the money and leave me alone!" I begged.

"I'm sick of this bitch talking already!" said the leader holding me. He pushed me down to the ground on my knees hard onto the tiled floors, making me cry out.

"Let's shut her up then, boss!" Cheered the skinny man pulling his hard cock through the zipper of his jeans, not even bothering to unbutton them. He was large and thick, about 8 inches, give or take.

The boss undid my apron and used it to tie my arms behind my back.

The skinny man grabbed my hair with both hands, holding my head still.

"Open that useless mouth then!" He demanded, pushing the head of his cock on my lips. I tried to keep my mouth closed, moving my head side to side against his cock.

He let go of my head with one hand and landed a sharp slap across my face. I gasped at the force, and just as I did, he pushed in his hard cock, pulling my head in at the same time, causing the whole length to move in, making me choke.

He wasn't gentle and slow like I was used to. He fucked my face hard and fast. All I could do was open my mouth as wide I could and take it. I could feel his balls slapping at my chin with every pump.

It didn't take long before I could feel him getting closer to cumming. I was surprised when he pulled out. "I'm not done yet." He groaned.

I barely managed to get a few quick breaths before the chubby man shoved his cock in my mouth next. He was a lot smaller than the skinny man, Probably only 6 inches at best and fat, a can of cola wide. I was pleased to see he was trimmed down there. He didn't make me gag as much as the first man, but his girth made my jaw ache.

He was a lot softer and slowly at face fucking me. It was definitely by choice, as his grip on the back of my head was firm.

"Look up at me, now." He grunted. I found myself obeying without hesitation. Maybe it was fear or the horniness growing, but I felt my pussy begin to pool in my panties.

"Mmm, that's it, you pretty little bitch. Watch me fuck your sweet mouth." He ordered, pushing a rugged pump into my throat. I didn't want to give in to what they were doing; I knew it was wrong despite how it made me feel. I tried to close my eyes for a few seconds, but he ripped at my hair with brutal force; my eyes widened with shock.

He seemed nice at first, but he was starting to become meaner with every thrust.

He pumped a couple more times hard into the back of my throat before pulling out and slapping his wet cock on my face. He wiped my spit across my face with his cock. I tasted a bit of precum on the tip as he rubbed it across my lips. "Thanks!" He said, giving my face a few soft taps.

I looked over at the boss expecting him to force my mouth next, but he didn't. I waited for a few seconds to see if any of them would do anything; they were all starting to undress.

I jumped to my feet and ran toward the back door, arms still tied behind my back. I don't know why I thought I could make it. I knew the path was clear, but they were fast.

One of them grabbed my hair pulled me to the ground with such force it kicked me out.

I started coming to, my head pounded, I went to rub my temples but I couldn't. I tried to lift my arms again, they were tied down. That's when I realized I was tried face down to a table, a table leg for each limb.

My legs were spread open, and there was a dirty kitchen towel wrapped around a large rolling pin under my waist, propping my ass and pussy into the air. I could have sworn I was dreaming if it wasn't for the sharp slap of the belt across my ass, snapping me back to reality.

"Good, you're awake!" I heard the boss yell from above me. I tried to see where he was, but someone was holding my head down. "You know, we were gonna be nice to ya. We just wanted to play," said the skinny man.

"But you had to go and RUIN that!" The chubby man yelled as he landed a sharp slap of his belt across my ass. I screamed out in pain, my eyes watered.

"Now Pudgy boy here is gonna belt ya, just a couple of times." Sneered the boss.

I felt 2 sharp slaps across my ass. I screamed out loud.

"My turn," laughed the skinny man.

"No, please, I'm sorry!" I cried out; my ass couldn't possibly handle it anymore.

He swung the belt down hard on my ass 4 times with no effort. 2 missed, clipping my pussy slightly. All I could do at this point was sob silently.

"Here, boss, I know you like the beatings, you sick fuck" the skinny man joked, handing the belt to the boss.

"Oh, I will enjoy this." He said, slapping the belt on his hand a few times.

"Please..." I wimped, my eyes burning from the tears.

"I love it when they cry," He joked before bringing the belt down hard. 4 even hits on my ass first, then another 4 on the backs of my thighs.

I think I lost my voice screaming at that point.

"Alright, bring me the oil." He asked one of the men.

I panicked when I saw the skinny man bring in a small drum of cooking oil. I couldn't begin to imagine what he had planned, but I didn't have to wonder long before I felt him pour a good amount over the top of my asshole, dripping down my pussy and pooling onto the table under me; I was just glad it was new clean oil.

"This will work wonders. It'll probably still hurt ya, but who cares about you at this point." He laughed while sticking a finger into my virgin ass.

"GOD NO, PLEASE!" I screamed out, voice cracking at how loud.

He just laughed at my pleads, shoving his hard cock right now without any warm-up. I cried out in pain. It felt like he had just ripped me whole.

"One of you shut her up!" He demanded. It didn't take long for a cock to get rimmed into my throat.

I couldn't understand what was happening. Hours earlier, I was wiping down tables now; I was tied to one getting fucked in 2 holes for the first time. I was almost passing out from shock.

The boss and the chubby man they called Pudge kept violating my mouth and ass for what seemed like hours while the skinny man had his phone out recording the assault while stroking his cock, getting all kinds of close-up and angle shots.

I felt both cocks pulsing inside me as they cummed in sync. Pudge slowly pulled out his cock simultaneously, allowing his cum to drip from my mouth down my chin. I could feel the boss's cum dripping out of my ass. The skinny man came up to get close-ups of my red face covered in cum. Pudge grabbed the phone out of his hand as the thin man grabbed his cock and used it to wipe the cum off my chin.

"Lick it off," He demanded.

I don't know if I was scared into submission or had just given up, but I didn't hesitate. I licked the cum off the tip. I made sure to keep eye contact with him just to avoid any slaps I might get.

I could taste the difference between his precum and Pudges cum mixed with my own juices, the taste wasn't bad, but I didn't like it.

"That's a good girl now," He said as he grabbed the back of my head, sliding his whole length in, and began to pick up speed.

I could see Pudge with the phone up close in the corner of my eye.

"Give it to her, good Bones," Pudge said to the skinny man.

The idea of this being on camera and anyone seeing it... kinda turned me on. I found myself beginning to put on a show, moving my ass up and down, grinding against the rolling pin whiling sucking deep.

"Look's like she's starting to like it," The boss snicked from across the room. "Here, boy, get in that wet cunt" He said, taking the phone from Pudge's hands. It didn't take long for him to come around the back. He rubbed his cock up and down the opening of my pussy, slapping it a few times onto my asshole.

I took my mouth off Bones cock, "Please! Fuck my pussy!" I called out to him. They all laughed at my sudden neediness for cock.

Again the two men fucked me in both my holes for a few hours, both cumming 2 or 3 times each. I was exhausted, sore, and hungry. I could see the sun rising. I knew the diner was supposed to be opening in a couple of hours.

They untied me, stood me up, "Clean yourself up. It's time to go." The boss said, handing me a dirty rag.

Thankgod they were finally leaving, I thought to myself while wiping the cum off my legs and face.

"Put this on. You need to be covered for the ride, so we don't attract the cops," the skinny man stated as he threw an oversized leather jacket at me. "What?!" I replied, evident shock in my voice. He chuckled, "We had a little chat early when you were busy, and all decided you were far too good to leave behind. I stared at them blankly; I knew there was nothing I knew to do now.

I put on the jacket. It covered enough of me to not notice I had nothing on underneath. The boss got on his bike and motioned for me to sit in front of him. I climbed onto the bike; his arms grabbed the handlebars on either side of my body, locking me in.

As we started to ride away from the diner, I couldn't help but laugh at the irony; I was finally getting out of this town.

Raspbetty
Raspbetty
20 Followers