Ding-Dong Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin writhed between the two tops in pain-pleasure-ecstasy as Davon and Cameron fucked him in a double penetration. Justin proved that he, indeed, could handle them both.

When they had all climaxed and cooled off, they disentangled, Davon stood, pulled the much smaller Justin off Cameron's body, and slung the younger Vietnamese dancer over his shoulder. He reached down, offered Cameron a hand, and pulled him up from the sofa. Then, holding Cameron's hand, Davon guided them into the bedroom and onto the bed, where for the next couple of hours they tried out all of the doubling positions they could devise.

* * * *

Exhausted, the three of them slept in Cameron's queen-sized bed, Justin in the middle, with the other two on either side of him. Near dawn Justin woke up, wanting attention. Davon was gone. Cameron's gave Justin attention, turning him on his belly, running an arm under his waist to bring him up on his knees, and mounting and fucking him in a doggy. No reticence remained in Cameron covering Justin either on demand or on whim. It was very merry Christmas time.

They woke up later in the morning.

"Davon's gone, I think. I heard the front door close at some time in the night," Justin said.

"I hope he found his clothes in the dryer," Cameron said. "He'll freeze his ass off if he didn't."

They both laughed. "His ass is too nice to be frozen off him," Justin murmured.

"It is that, yes," Cameron agreed.

"I guess I need to get going too."

"You have to do the matinee today?"

"No, I don't really have plans for today. It's Christmas Eve, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Or tomorrow, for that matter."

There was a pause, and then Cameron said, "You want to spend the rest of Christmas together?"

"That would be nice."

"Anything in particular you want to do—other than fuck?"

"Well, fuck, yes. Other than that, I don't know." There was a another fairly long pause. "I worry about Davon, though. Being out there in the cold. Just a cot at the Salvation Army, and that only if he puts in ding-dong time on a kettle bell."

"Yeah, I'm worried about him too. So, are you saying we should go look for Davon . . . bring him back here . . . make him our own rehab project."

"Well, it is Christmas," Justin said. "That would be in the Christmas spirit, wouldn't it?"

"OK, let's shower and dress and go on the hunt."

"After we fuck again."

"That goes without saying," Cameron murmured, as he moved to put Justin in mountable position again.

12