The Roommate

Story Info
A spying roommate gets more than an eyeful.
16.9k words
4.84
80.3k
243
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure if the sudden change in velocity had woken me up, or if it was the loud ding when the doors slid open. Either way, it was hard to shake the sense of vertigo I felt waking up in an elevator. Good lord, it'd been maybe twenty seconds. I rubbed my eyes and stepped out into the corridor.

For a few seconds I fumbled for my keys in my jacket pocket, but remembered the door to my apartment was often left unlocked. I thought to chance it, as even the task of finding the correct key seemed too much for my weary brain to handle. I couldn't fight back the yawn. Through watery eyes I found my door.

Sure enough the knob turned and I walked right in. I shook my head, wondering what creative way I could "remind" my roommate to lock the door this time. I flopped my laptop bag onto the small desk by the door and headed for the kitchen. Before filling a glass with water I splashed a bit on my face.

The TV was on, as well as just about every light in the apartment. If Trent was gone already, I'd have more than the unlocked door to remind him about. I could hear some kind of music playing from down the hall. His room maybe, I couldn't tell. I gulped down some more water and slid out of my jacket. I draped it over the couch in the living room before practically doing the same to myself.

I'd planned to work on my paper and get a head start on it before the weekend came, maybe actually do something proactive with my life for a change. It wasn't looking good though. The couch was feeling too enticing already. I had work in the morning as well, and even though it wasn't extremely early, I was already dreading the thought of going through the motions of my rigorous schedule all over again the following day.

My eyes settled on the movie playing on the television. I thought of finding something better to watch, but I realized the remote was across the living room on the love seat. For whatever reason, that was where Trent would always sit, even though it was situated against the wall toward the side of the TV. I propped a single leg up on the coffee table and stared blankly at the movie in front of me. If I slouched against the arm of the couch much more I was done for.

"Hey, Wild Man!"

I turned to see Trent emerge from the hall. So he hadn't left yet.

"I didn't even hear you come in, dude," Trent said standing next to the coffee table.

"Yeah, I uh, didn't have to fiddle with the lock this time," I told him.

Trent made a face but smiled. "Aw, sorry about that, Mike. I must have forgot to lock the thing when I took the trash down."

I silently counted that as a victory, while simultaneously wondered if Trent had lied. After all, he was, yet again, wearing next to nothing. His briefs looked painted onto his huge upper thighs, and I'm not entirely sure I'd call his shirt an actual shirt. It was a T-shirt at one time, but Trent had cut the sleeves out of them, and somehow that had left gaping holes that afforded anyone a look at his chest and midsection.

"Damn, bud, you look tuckered out," Trent said.

"Don't I always?" I muttered.

"You wanna beer?" I heard him say from behind me in the kitchen.

"Why not?"

Trent slipped a bottle to me over my shoulder before flopping into his place in the love seat.

"Gotta preflight for tonight," Trent told me with one of his bright smiles.

I looked at him. "You going out again?"

"It's Friday, dude!" He nodded to me. "You should come, too. You'd have a blast."

I grinned and shook my head. "Another time maybe. I'm spent. I dunno where you get the energy, honestly."

"Well, the gym helps with that for one thing," Trent said. "Diet, too. Excluding the beer I'm having. But I could take you there, too. You're a lot younger than me. Bet I couldn't keep up with you."

I scoffed and smiled. It was Trent's best attempt at humor. The guy was in the best shape of his life. When I'd first moved in with him, it intimidated the hell out of me. Then I realized how easy going and ridiculously friendly Trent was.

"I'm younger, just not as passionate I guess," I told him.

"Ah, that's bullshit, man," Trent said. "It'd do you a lot of good. All you do is go to work and school."

"The gym would do me good, or the club?" I asked with a laugh.

"Both, Mikey." Trent reached for his phone on the end table. "Seriously, man, you should hang loose every now and then. I know you got classes and stuff, but just gimme one night to show you a good time, bro. You'll become a regular."

Trent took several deep swallows of beer and started to swipe through his phone. I watched him wearily. His big thighs were spread wide on the seat of his couch, one leg shaking up and down. It was impossible not to look Trent over. He was a specimen to be sure. The guy was in his thirties already, but looked like a cage fighter. Working outside his entire life had given him this sort of permanent tan, that seasoned rugged color of a person that worked with their hands. He had tough taut skin, coated in a thin layer of bleached hair on his arms and legs.

I blinked when I realized where my eyes had fallen. It was inevitable. I mean, the guy wore briefs all the time.

"Meeting a girl tonight," Trent said.

"Surprise, surprise."

Trent grinned without looking up at me. "I think she lives with her family or something, so she might wanna come back here for drinks."

"Just take her to the right room this time," I said chuckling.

"Here, check her out," Trent said standing.

He stepped over between the coffee table to turn his phone screen toward me. The picture was from one form of social media or another. The dark haired girl was incredibly beautiful without a doubt. Her friend in the picture was, too. It made me start to wonder if I should just suck it up and finally go hang out with Trent. His luck might even rub off on me.

"Cool," I said. "Is that, uh... Bethany? Or Tristan?"

Trent laughed and shook his head. "This one is Lindsey. If you happen to meet her you better forget those other names, dude."

He stood there and continued to look through his phone.

"Nah, this Lindsey girl has been begging for it," Trent went on. "I don't think her tits are real but man she's gotta perfect body. Cute, too. Hell, she invited me out. Can't mix that signal up. Her friends are going to..."

Trent towered over me, staring down at his phone and working his fingers across the screen as he spoke. I couldn't help myself anymore and snuck a look while he was busy talking. I could see into the side of his ripped shirt. There was nothing but rock solid flesh beneath. His shirt was not so long as to hide his briefs. Trent wore a certain brand of underwear he bought online, and every pair had this sort of... cradle, in the crotch area.

And Trent filled out every bit of that area.

It was more than a simple bulge. It was like the thing never went completely soft. The full cup of his balls was one thing, but no matter what, I could always make out the massive head of Trent's cock. It was like he needed those specific briefs just to coral that shaft into. With the size of his thighs, I wondered how the hell he even walked right.

"I gotta get ready," Trent said suddenly.

I glanced up at him as he turned and headed back down the hall toward his room. I wondered, like I always did, if he'd seen me. Honestly, I usually considered Trent too unfocused to notice.

Setting my half finished beer on the coffee table, I started to pull off my shoes. I then slipped down the hall to my room to change into sweats, or something more comfortable. I found my favorite pair of jogging pants on the floor, changed my shirt and turned back toward the hall. As I trudged past Trent's room, I glanced into the open door to see him fastening his jeans. He was shirtless now, and the overhead light in his room gleamed off of his every dense curve of flesh.

I dared not linger and made my way back to the couch. When I entered the living room, I flipped off just about every light that had been on, plunging the apartment into a darkness lit only by the blue glow of the TV. I remembered to grab the remote control and began surfing through the guide on the screen. My eyes only found the half empty beer once, and that's about as much as I considered it from that point on. Normally I welcomed the refreshment of a late night buzz. But it wasn't late night. It was barely seven. I was already exhausted. I didn't need anymore help.

"Sure I can't talk you into going, Mike?"

I glanced again at Trent. He was fully dressed, his ripped sleeveless shirt replaced with one that hugged his muscled torso like a glove.

"Nah, I think I'm probably gonna pass out soon," I replied.

Trent was gathering up his things. "Well, suit yourself man. Maybe try to hit the bed this time? That couch can't be doing your back any favors, Mikey."

I cringed. It was wierd when he called me that. We'd known each other two months. Even though we were different ages and were from different walks of life, I'd grown to really like the guy. I just didn't think we'd gotten close enough for cheesy nicknames yet.

"Make sure to lock up," I called after him. "If we get robbed it'll definitely be when I'm here."

Trent laughed. "I gotcha, Wild Man. You get some beauty rest. If I'm not back I'll send you some pictures."

"You do that," I mumbled as he closed the apartment door behind him.

I listened, and heard the dead bolt click. At least I wouldn't have to get up to lock it. The music from Trent's room was gone. I was left with the lull of voices from the show on the TV. I gave the room a look over, realizing how immediately lonely the apartment now felt. It had always been comforting to me. Tonight I felt the slightest bit of regret though.

It felt like I was falling into a predictable pattern. Work one day, school the next, then both. Then I'd get to hear my new roommate's stories about a job site he'd worked, or the girls he'd slept with, or the fights he'd gotten into. Maybe that's why I'd agreed to move in with him. The fact that we were so different is what had been so appealing, hadn't it? A small piece of me wished I was more like him. Trent was living, like, really living. He was taking it all in.

He'd offered a dozen times to go and have a beer or hang out. Something always kept me from it. Maybe I thought that didn't fit me. Maybe I was trying to stay on track and finish my degree and all the other boring stuff. Maybe I knew I couldn't pick up girls the way Trent could.

Maybe I knew the real reason I'd moved in with him. Didn't seem so obvious back then. But I'd never stopped thinking of it.

I watched the TV absently while my hand slid into the waistband of my sweats. Alone in the apartment, I could visualize one of my deepest, darkest secrets in peace. I shut my eyes and pictured what had gnawed at the corner of my mind for months. I didn't think of the girl with the big tits at Starbucks that I saw daily. I didn't picture my middle aged professor, or her wide hips or sultry smile. I didn't picture Emily at work or her smile or how she'd tease me. I didn't even think of the dark haired beauty on Trent's phone.

I thought of those tight briefs and thick powerful thighs. My hand enclosed around my gently throbbing cock. I saw the slopes of muscle on a wet back in the shower in our apartment. My hips moved. I pictured the way that bulge in his underwear would bounce with such weight as he walked. I slid another hand into my pants, my middle finger diving between my thighs.

I wondered what Trent's cock would look like. Would he be completely shaven like a porn star? Or would it be encircled by that same thin sheen of hair that coated his arms? Was his dick just that big to droop down like it always did?

I used a single finger to probe the sensitive flesh near my asshole. My cock was already hard in my hand. I wanted to do something naughty now that I was alone. Maybe I could sneak into his bedroom and go through his things, look for something kinky, or wear a pair of those briefs he always wore...

Scary thoughts set in as quickly as the dirty ones had.

I couldn't let Trent even get a hint that I liked guys as well as girls. I barely knew the guy, but he sure didn't seem like the type. Trent had a new girl every week, sometimes multiple girls. Even if there was the slightest chance that he was a switch hitter, he probably wasn't gonna go for the skinny college guy he lived with. Besides that, my secret was still just that... a secret. A cold hole of dread would bore its way through my chest at the thought of being outted as a person that spent his nights jerking off to the thoughts of...

I pulled my hands from my pants. As though I were any judge on what a guy wanted. I'd never even been with one. I'd never even thought of another actual man in that way.

Not until Trent.

I shook my head. Just a stupid fantasy. That's all I was full of. Fantasies and dreams.

****

It wasn't a dream that woke me up. It was a familiar sound, though when my eyes blinked open, it took several seconds to realize what I was hearing.

The TV was still on. Some form of late night programing was playing. I started to get up, but I became alert when I noticed I kept hearing those sounds. What... voices? Not just that, but something smaller... a click.

The dead bolt turned and I heard the door to our apartment swing open. I thought to raise up on the couch until I heard the sounds of two different people hissing. For the briefest second the overhead light switched on before I heard a hand fumble for the switch. Everything dove back into darkness, lit only by the blue glow of the TV.

I heard snickering and more hushed voices. Though I couldn't make out what was being said, I knew it had to be Trent, probably with another girl. I remained motionless. Laying on my side as I was, I wasn't able to see them.

"No, no, it's cool," I heard Trent whisper. "He could probably sleep through an earthquake."

There was more snickering and a lot more shuffling around behind the couch. I held my eyes shut and continued to pretend to be asleep. I saw no need in popping up to have an awkward meeting with whatever girl Trent was about to bone. I figured that within a few moments they would be beating themselves against the wall in Trent's room leaving me to freely surf the channels again and try to doze off listening to "an earthquake". I wanted to sigh. Trent barely knew my favorite color let alone my sleeping tendencies.

They weren't moving quickly. I could hear their mouths gasping against one another just behind me. I even felt someone nudged into the couch for a second. Even though I tried to cut my eyes around without moving my head, I couldn't see the two of them yet. I could only imagine the scene, the two of them groping and kissing with their bodies pressed together. But there was more whispering, and I strained to catch what was being said.

"You're psychotic, girl!" I heard Trent hiss.

This caused the two of them to giggle. A short second of silence ensued.

"Just follow... ... and it won't matter..."

"I thought you were... ... seem so wild now..."

I couldn't make it out but there was a back and forth. The two of them were constantly snickering in hushed voices, clearly drunk from the sound of it.

"Oh really? ... ...bet if... couldn't be quiet... ... in the headlights!"

I could just see them now, though I didn't dare turn my head. The girl had black hair. I couldn't make out much of her face because it stayed buried against Trent's even as they hissed at one another in the dark. This was probably Lindsey, the girl he'd shown me on his phone. The two of them were locked together but were slowly moving, making out and gasping as they went.

But they did not go toward the hallway.

I saw Trent being practically flung to the love seat. My eyes snapped shut immediately. They were only a few feet in front of me toward the foot of the couch I lay upon. Another barely suppressed fit of laughter burst out from the couple followed by a chorus of shushing sounds.

I stayed as lifeless as I could, maintaining a rhythmic breathing pace. Why I chose to do so I wasn't even sure myself. Still I waited for this to pass, for the two of them to decide on Trent's bed.

After what seemed like a minute or two, I cracked my eyelids just enough to survey the scene. Looking down the length of the couch, I could see Trent on his back with a leg sprawling down the edge of the love seat. Lindsey, whom I guessed this had to be, had crawled atop Trent's much larger frame and was rolling her tongue against his.

I felt my own pulse in my pants. Originally I'd hoped the two of them would move on. Now I was afforded quite a view. In the blue glow of the TV, I could see the short skirt that clung to Lindsey's upper thighs, the way it barely stayed put around the bulk of her ass. She writhed on top of Trent like a snake. Her ass would squeeze and glide forward across my roommate's lap. From her movements alone I could tell she wanted him badly. Trent's arms encircled her tiny waist and helped guide her movements.

Lindsey at last lifted herself from Trent's body. I closed my eyes tightly again and tried to steady my breathing. It was a difficult thing to do. My heart was already pounding in my chest and in my ears. Was I really getting this turned on? From two people making out? Maybe it was because they were doing it in front of me, and that I was technically spying on them. Maybe it was because I'd never seen this kind of action with a girl as hot as Lindsey.

I dared to peek through my eyelids to see if they had gotten up from the love seat.

No. Lord no.

Lindsey was crouched like a cat over my roommate and was unfastening his belt. I felt like I should shut my eyes. I couldn't. Trent grinned down at Lindsey, his huge arms folded behind his head. My breath was stuck in my chest. I was petrified. When the girls hands finally wrestled it free, I heard her gasp and say what I was also thinking.

"Oh my god, Trent!"

For the briefest of seconds I stared at the cock in Lindsey's tiny hand. The fact that I could see so much of it from my place on the couch said quite a bit about the size of the thing. My lips actually parted. Whether that was from shock or otherwise I wasn't even sure.

Lindsey's head turned toward me. Again my eyes snapped shut.

God, had she seen me watching? My pulse was deafening now. An icy burst of shock was still melting in my chest. I tried to be as dead to the outside world as possible. Inside, I couldn't get the image out of my head. Lindsey's ass high in the air, her face held low behind... behind Trent's cock. It was all I could see behind my eyes. Why was I getting so damn hard?

I had to look. Even if they had seen me.

I squinted through a single eye. They hadn't seen me. My other eye opened immediately. Lindsey had it in her mouth. Her jaw was contorted as she tried to jam as much of Trent into her as she could. She was clearly drunk, either on booze or lust. Her head bobbed, and more and more of the shaft slid into the girl's head.

My eyes drifted. Trent's body was moving. He rolled his hips in rythym with Lindsey's motions, pumping his shaft slowly into her lips. Even in the light of the TV I could see his midsection, bared now by Lindsey's wandering hands that tugged his tight shirt up his body as she sucked him. I eyed the hard flesh there, but my eyes kept falling down the trunk of his exposed crotch to his bulging shaft, squeezed tightly in Lindsey's grasp.

She came up for air. Or so I thought. Lindsey swept her long black hair around her shoulder. I saw Trent's dick nod free at his waist as he shifted in the love seat. Lindsey needed no invitation. She climbed onto Trent's lap, and his hands grabbed her thighs to welcome her.