Ding Dong Hello: Late Night

Story Info
Bayley receives an unexpected visit from The Man herself.
3.8k words
3.95
5.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syther
Syther
12 Followers

It was late. Too late in Bayley's eyes for someone to be knocking on her hotel room door. To say she was unhappy that someone was in fact knocking on her door at this ungodly hour would be an understatement. She'd been too lazy to dress up for bed after her hour-long shower so Bayley had to scramble around to find a suitable robe the hotel supplied; A simple, luxurious, comfortable black robe that ended at her mid-thigh and rested just below her butt to show off a tantalizing amount of leg for anyone lucky enough to see her like this.

She threw open the door ready to scream at whoever it was but instead her rage turned to curiosity. Leaning her body against the doorframe and smirking. "Well, well, well. You decided to finally come out of your cave I see. At least you knocked. So, what's the big scary Man doing at my door?"

Becky's eyes shifted from the ground to Bayley's face and she peered left and right down the hall in case anyone else was up at this hour. "Can I come in?"

Bayley raised an eyebrow but stepped aside and silently invited the Irish wrestler inside. "If you don't mind making this quick. I'm tired so my patience is low. You've got thirty seconds to get my attention before I throw you out."

To her surprise Becky didn't say a word and instead, offered her a crisp white envelope with no marking on it to give any hint of its content.

"A note? Is this high school?"

"Just read the damn thing ya dope." Becky said with a roll of the eyes.

Bayley chuckled at Becky's irritation and focused on opening the envelope. Taking her time to carefully tear it open and pull out the folded-up page inside. Dramatically flipping it open and reaching for her glasses just to annoy Becky a little more.

'Just a little present since you've got nothing going on at Mania. Have fun.'

That was all there was to the note. Bayley searched for anything else- a signature, a marking, anything to give some context to these words. "What the hell is this?" Bayley asked as she took her eyes off the paper and back onto the redhead across from her. Any further question stopping in her mouth at the sight of Becky shrugging out of her leather jacket to reveal a lacy emerald bra underneath. "Well... You have my attention now."

Becky rolled her eyes again and carefully folded her leather jacket over a chair back. "Good fer me."

"Hey, you don't get to act all annoyed when you're the one coming into my hotel room, and stripping." Bayley pouted.

Becky's hands stopped on her jeans button. "I can stop if you'd prefer."

Bayley contemplated for a moment before a smirk took over her lips and she tapped the note against the palm of her hand. "But can you? I've seen enough of your chicken scratch over the years to know this isn't your writing. I don't think you have a choice in the matter."

Bayley grinned when Becky's eye twitched and gave it away. "Yer an ass."

"I've been told." Bayley said as she walked over to sit on the edge of her bed. Purposefully crossing her legs slowly and delighting in the way Becky's eyes danced up and down her thighs. "Finish up then. I'm not going to wait all night for a tease show."

Becky scowled to keep up the pretense before she slowly pushed the tight denim down her legs and stepped out of them to leave her standing there in nothing but her matching lacey, green lingerie. "Happy?"

"Indifferent." Bayley lied with a smile as she twirled her finger around. "Give me a spin. Show me my present." Becky followed her words and did a slow spin to show off her body to the greedy eyes on the bed. "Walk over to the desk, and bend over. Palms flat on the table."

Bayley was pleased when Becky followed her instructions without argument. The movement and bending over causing her lace boy shorts to sneak up her backside and show off the peachy bottoms of her cheeks. "This good enough?"

"Let me inspect first. Wouldn't want you to think I'm lazy and not thorough." Bayley said in a serious tone. Getting up off the bed and slowly walking towards the redhead. Part of her was still confused on how or why this was happening, but Bayley wasn't dumb enough to question it. Not with this view. Her hands sneaking down to tap her fingers up Becky's thighs and all the way up her spine to undo the back of her bra. "Turn around, stand up and take it off so I can continue my inspection."

Becky complied and let Bayley's eyes roam down to the perky, dusky pink nipples atop her breasts. The chill of the room and the fire of Bayley's gaze causing the nipples to tighten like they were begging to be touched.

"Very good. Am I allowed to ask questions about this?" Bayley asked. Dipping her mouth down to suck Becky's left nipple into her mouth and let her teeth graze the point lightly enough for Becky to crave more.

The redhead sucked in a shaky breath as Bayley's hand came up to gently knead her other breast. "Depends if they're good questions."

Bayley bit down on the nipple in her mouth hard enough that Becky's hands reflexively twisted into her shorter hair. "What are you doing up here really?" Letting her mouth leave Becky's aching, puffy nipple with a pop and standing up with arms crossed. Patiently waiting for an answer despite a part of her wanting to just throw the redhead down and screw the curiosity out of her mind.

"I'm here for whatever you want." Becky answered simply. Her face making it clear there was more, but she wasn't supposed to say.

"So... Let's say I wanted to do this." Bayley said with a casual tone as one of her hands slipped into the front of Becky's panties and let her fingers slip through the wetness she found there. "This is fine?"

Becky was having a hard time controlling herself as Bayley's experienced fingers effortlessly brought her pleasure. "If that's what you want."

Bayley grinned and promptly pulled her hand out of the redhead's panties. "Good to know." Using the flat of her palm to slap the front of the wet lace making sure to hit Becky's needy clit through the material. "Go lay down on the bed. Put your head just over the side."

Becky wasn't sure what was coming next but she walked over and laid down like Bayley had asked. "Like this?" Body supported by the mattress as her head dangled over the side unsupported.

"Perfect. Now let's see if that tongue is as talented pleasing me as it is coming up with stupid puns." Bayley couldn't give up the opportunity to make fun of the woman who'd gotten everything she believed should belong to her. Especially when she could immediately stop Becky from getting in a comeback. Walking over to the redhead and unceremoniously placing herself directly over the other woman's face. Her silky robe covering the Irish woman's head and giving her nothing else to focus on but the task at hand. "Any day now lil' Becky."

It took a second before Bayley finally felt Becky's warm tongue against her. Teasingly running around her pussy and pressing her lips against the warm flesh between Bayley's legs.

Bayley reached down with both hands and tightly pinched Becky's hard nipples. "I told you I don't have all night. Eat my pussy and stop wasting my time." She said while enjoying the way Becky's body tightened from the harsh stimulus. "That's a good girl. Right there."

Bayley's head was thrown back in ecstasy as Becky got to work and wrapped her lips around the tiny bud at the top of Bayley's vagina, sucking and mouthing at it in response to what was getting the best reaction. Wiggling her tongue gently against the tip of Bayley's clit in conjunction with her lips and closing her eyes to just enjoy the taste. Not that sight would be all that helpful while under the hem of a robe, face surrounded by thick, smooth thighs, with the shadow of Bayley's curvy ass above teasing her.

She let the gorgeous redhead work for a few minutes before Bayley felt her legs beginning to shake. Taking that as queue to lean over and place one of her hands just above Becky's visibly soaked, emerald boy shorts. Using the position for the benefit of extra balance as well as having her hand in the perfect position to pinch the waistband of Becky's panties and ever so slowly rock the material back and forth till it formed a thin band. Using the material to split Becky's wet lips apart and the friction of it to rub against her clit. "You like being between my legs, don't you? I always knew that whole The Man schtick was just to cover up the fact Becky Lynch is a little slut."

A muffled noise came from between her legs but Becky didn't stop her work. If anything, she'd redoubled her efforts and brought one of hands off the bed. Keeping her lips attached to Bayley's throbbing clit while plunging two fingers deep in the velvety warmth of her pussy. Using everything she had at her disposal to get the former huggable one off.

Bayley's eyes fluttered as Becky curled her fingers and pressed against her g-spot. Everything in her body tensing as her orgasm crashed through. Flooding Becky's mouth and drenching her fingers as she continued to work through the rhythmic clenching of her vagina as the orgasm slowly came to an end. Bayley's breathless short puffs of air punctuating the quiet of the room along with the occasional wet sound of Becky's fingers slowly twirling inside of her.

Suddenly feeling hot, Bayley shrugged off her robe and stepped back to appreciate the sight of Becky Lynch's normally smug, self-assured face covered in her pussy juices. A prideful part of her taking great pleasure in marking the former Becky Two Belts like she was nothing but a faceless ring rat.

"Roll over. Get on your hands and knees in the middle of the bed." Bayley commanded and walked over to her suitcase while she heard Becky scrambling on the mattress behind her. "You know, this wasn't how I was planning on my night going."

"Hope yer not complainin'." Becky's Irish accented voice spoke from the bed.

Bayley chuckled as she found what she wanted and turned around. "Not at all. I was going to say this ended up a lot more enjoyable than Netflix and sleep." Quickly slipping the leather harness she'd grabbed up her legs and walking towards the bed with an item in both hands. "Fucking Becky Lynch till she can't stay on her knees anymore sounds a hell of a lot more fun. Now, hold this for me." Bayley said as she casually prodded Becky's lips with a rather intimidating 8-inch black dildo with a bumpy texture up and down the shaft along with fake veins that stood up like raging rivers. Holding it there until Becky's mouth opened up and she could press the realistic feeling plastic down her throat till she heard Becky begin to gag with about five inches of the dildo in her mouth. "Good girl. Now don't let that drop till I'm ready."

Bayley heard what she thought must have been a snarky retort but it was completely unintelligible. Choosing to ignore the response and instead focus on the task at hand. Licking her lips at the sight of Becky on her hands and knees, with her juicy pussy lips on display as the soaked material parted them and left the flushed red skin around it to perfectly frame the image.

Part of her wanted to get down and eat that delicious looking pussy but Bayley restrained herself and let her hands squeeze Becky's full butt cheeks and drag her nails down the redhead's pale, deceptively powerful thighs. Eventually taking a hold of the Irish woman's panties and pulling them down to reveal her prize and a little surprise that had her eyebrow raising. "What's this you were hiding?" She taunted in a confused voice. Pressing her thumb down on the dark blue jewel that was peeking out from between Becky's cheeks and pulling a moan out of the redhead's mouth around the dildo lodged inside it.

Bayley took her time playing with the jewel by simply pressing it for a moment and releasing the pressure. The muffled moans of pleasure from the former champion ignited a fire inside the Latina as she imagined popping the plug out and truly owning Becky's body the way it deserved.

"You can take that out of your mouth and respond." Bayley allowed as she climbed onto the bed behind Becky.

Becky spit the saliva covered dildo from her mouth and took a second to try and catch her breath before responding. "It's a reminder."

"Of what?"

"That there is one place on me you can't have."

"Oh..." Bayley said with interest in her voice. Leaning down to let her lips rest against Becky's ear and whisper while her fingers grabbed onto the butt plug and began to pull it out ever so slowly. "Who's going to stop me? You?"

Becky groaned at the plug stretching her out and pressed her forehead down into the pillows. "She'll know." Nails digging into the sheets as the feeling in her ass brought new waves of pleasure as her pussy began to drip slowly down smooth thighs.

Bayley stopped pulling on the plug and pushed it gently back inside. "I guess I'll take your word for it. Besides, I've been wanting to stretch this pussy out ever since you got all high and mighty." She said and reached for the dildo so she could attach it to the leather harness. "One more thing though." Bayley added and wrapped a pair of her stockings over Becky's mouth and tying it tight enough to pull the fabric between her lips. "Now I don't have to worry about any of your annoying puns ruining this for me."

Becky grunted in anger but she only had a second to be mad before the entire 8 inches was inside of her, taking away every ounce of air and rational thought in her brain. The dual stimulation of the plug inside her ass and the dildo pressing against her cervix, filling her up to the brim was enough to have her head spinning. Moaning into the stockings as Bayley's hips pressed against her ass and stayed there. The Latina casually twirling her hips and making the dildo's ridges and bumps rub every sensitive inch of her wet tunnel.

"Let me know when you're ready for more Lasskicker." Bayley taunted while she continued subtly moving her hips as her strong hands gripped onto the redhead's butt cheeks and pulled them apart so she could appreciate the thick dildo stretching Becky's pussy to the limit. Pulling out an inch just so she could see the way those lips gripped the plastic trying to pull it back inside. "I could stay like this all night just so you know. I'll never get tired of seeing that pussy stretch around my cock."

Becky wasn't one to just lay there and began to rock her hips backwards. Fucking half of the cock with her slick pussy and chasing her own pleasure while making sure to give Bayley a show. Rolling her hips back against the Latina's thighs, enjoying every moment of the other woman deep inside of her. There was something about this newer version of Bayley that made her undeniably attractive when she'd have never said that before. Becky always liked the other woman but the combination of attitude, and the new haircut made her feel like a different person. Maybe she had a type.

Bayley smirked and continued to keep her hips still. Letting Becky work herself backwards but giving her nothing, despite how much she yearned to show the redhead exactly who she was now. No longer that naïve girl just happy to be in the WWE. "Oh, come now Becky. That's the best you got? If you can't show me you want this entire dick inside of you then I'll just have to stop and go to bed. Where's all that straight fire when you need it sweetie?"

Her words had the desired effect and Becky's body strained to push herself backwards with enough force to get all 8 inches inside of her again. Which was a lot more difficult with Bayley not helping at all considering how tight the dildo fit inside of her. Groaning until she finally felt Bayley's thighs resting against her butt once again and sighing in relief at the feeling of fullness. The plug in her ass shifting ever so slightly with every inch of the strap on and making her thighs shake uncontrollably as pleasure overwhelmed her mind. Shoving away every thought besides Bayley and fully giving herself over.

"Good girl. You've earned your reward." Bayley spoke before she methodically pulled the full length out till only the head of the plastic cock was still inside of Becky's soaking wet pussy. Slowly starting up into a slow rhythm, each thrust stuffing all of the dildo inside before pulling out again to repeat the process. Waiting and waiting for the sign that Becky was ready for more. She wanted the redhead to show how much she need this.

Becky endured the torturous pace for as long as she could. The cock slipping in and out of her pussy was filling her to the limit but she needed more and was unable to say it through the stockings. Instead, she could only arch her back further and pressed her chest down into the mattress, silently begging Bayley to stop with this pedestrian pace and give what she so desperately needed.

Bayley accepted the silent invitation and grinned with a pleased glee at the other woman visibly asking her for more. Becky had overshadowed her and the entire division since her victory over Ronda and Charlotte and having her, face down ass up begging for her- for Bayley to fuck her brains out was intoxicating. Her hands gripped the redhead's hips hard enough to leave handprints come morning and she began to piston her own hips forward and back. Her thick thighs smacking against Becky's ass on every thrust was music to Bayley's ears.

The sound of Becky's juicy pussy filled the room as Bayley relentlessly pounded away. Stopping ever so often to enjoy being seated all the way inside the redhead before starting again, and never letting the other woman hit her peak.

One of Bayley's hands left its spot on Becky's hips and reached up the Irish woman's muscular back to wind her hand around the long orange strands of hair and pull Becky's upper body off the mattress till her back was pressed against Bayley's voluptuous, pillowy breasts. "Hope you didn't have any plans for leaving tonight." Kissing along the redhead's delicate neck and over the scar on the back from Shayna's teeth.

She wasted no time in thrusting harder. Bayley's hand firmly holding onto Becky's hair as her other snuck down to find Becky's needy clit. Pinching the nub as she bottomed the plastic cock out inside the redhead's pussy over and over. Feeling the Irish woman's body tighten like a bow with every stroke.

Bayley suddenly let go of the redhead's hair and her upper body fell to the mattress in a heap. So taken over with pleasure her arms couldn't even catch herself. Becky's eyes rolled into the back of her head as Bayley dropped her body down on top of her own and pressed her prone body down in the mattress with every thrust. The new angle making it so that every time Bayley pushed back inside her tight pussy the head bumped against her g-spot and rocking her core with pleasure. The peaks of Bayley's tight nipples rubbing against the redhead's strong, smooth back and making her bite her own lip from the delicious friction.

It didn't take long for Becky to come undone beneath Bayley. Her pussy tightening around the dildo's ridges enough that Bayley didn't even try pulling it back out at first. Every spasm of her muscles around the plastic cock letting Bayley press a little further in till she was fully sheathed inside. Waiting patiently for Becky to relax a little and for her eyes to open up again.

"Was that good?" She asked with a grin.

Becky could barely nod but forced her tired head to move.

"Well then... How about round two? I got you off your knees this time, lets shoot for fucking you till you pass out this time. Sound good?" Bayley asked as her hips began to churn Becky's insides once again. Teasing a few more moans out of her before pulling completely out and using her strength to roll the Irish woman onto her back. The dazed look in Becky's eyes and flush to her cheeks were a piece of art for Bayley to appreciate. Greedily staring down at the redhead's body; from her puffy nipples down her taught abdominal muscles and stopping at the beautiful, pink, pussy on display before her eyes.

Syther
Syther
12 Followers
12