Ding Dong Hello: Late Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly reinserted the glistening shaft into Becky's open channel watching every tiny twitch of the redhead's body before leaning down to capture one of those nipples between her teeth.

"Open your eyes for me." Bayley commanded as she stilled her hips with less than half of the cock inside Becky's warm tunnel. Waiting till the redhead opened her eyes and stared up into Bayley's. "Good girl. Now, no closing them again. I want you to know exactly who is fucking you like this." She taunted before she pushed forward till her hips were perfectly nestled in between Becky's.

In another room of the hotel a television screen was projecting a high-quality image of Bayley's room. Bayley's relentless thrusts into Becky's body framed perfectly to watch the glistening dildo disappear into the redhead. Becky had done a great job setting her jacket down properly, paying attention to the angle of the camera and the person watching couldn't be happier that the redhead was following her instructions to the letter.

Sasha Banks sat in front of the television with a hand down the front of her leggings, shamelessly touching herself to the image of her girlfriend being fucked senseless by her former tag team partner.

She truly had felt a little sorry for Bayley not having a match at Wrestlemania and this felt like an appropriate compensation. Besides, Becky got off on knowing she was watching and Sasha didn't mind watching. She knew who Becky belonged to and it made the times they had sex all the more enjoyable. Watching Becky fuck another woman gave Sasha a goal and she ensured every time that Becky had no reason to ever think about those other encounters.

Now, the only question was; Who's next?

12