Dingo's Fickle Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda returned and whispered, "You know my daughter better than I do. Here's the address."

Dingo touched her cheek affectionately and raced out to his vehicle, hoping to excite everyone else in the saloon.

He didn't panic when he sat in the coffee shop without having a clue about what Nicole looked like. The place was less than half full but he knew to watch for someone who'd look around carefully, looking for someone she didn't know.

He tensed when an overly plump young woman with beautiful long wavy hair came in and looked to her left. She immediately went over and joined two other women about her age.

Phew.

Then a beautiful brunette entered and he stood and waved before she had time to peer around. She came towards him smiling. He'd known it was her because much of that smile had been inherited from Brenda.

"Dingo?" she asked confidently.

"Yes," he said, pulling out her chair and smiling and then took in the scent of her hair spray and quality perfume as he leant over to push the loaded chair back in.

"Are you surprised that I came?"

"No," he said and said he'd anticipated her mother would be persuasive. He added convincingly, "Brenda may have said at least go for coffee as what was there to lose?"

"Possibly losing my dignity in being involved in sex against my protests by a hot guy with the revolting nickname of Dingo," she giggled.

"Wow, what a creative mind," said Dingo, noted she appeared pleased at that response.

The waitress took the order for two coffees, no food, and about 12 minutes later after checking her watch three times Nicole said she must go.

"Monday night?"

She flushed in embarrassment and didn't ask why Monday instead of Friday or Saturday or even Sunday lunch.

Dingo asked softly, "Please pass me your phone,"

He was familiar with the brand and tapped in his phone number under the name, "Gorgeous Dingo.

"I really don't know if I should meet you again."

He smiled and said his number was now in her phone under the name G something Dingo in case she changed his mind.

"My mother thinks you're gorgeous."

"I wouldn't take too much notice of that, you know what mothers are like."

She stood slowly as if she was in no hurry to go and looked at him intently as if considering what he's just said.

Dingo jumped to his feet and held out his hand. She shook it firmly and said, unemotionally, "Thanks for the coffee, nice meeting you. Bye."

He nodded and smiled warmly, taking in her stare, and watched her go. She didn't look back.

That left Dingo unsure whether this was their first and last meeting whereas he hoped there would there be more to come.

The same waitress who'd served them earlier, came over.

"Your shoulders have slumped forward a bit, suggesting that encounter didn't produce the result you expected."

He ordered coffee and a hot-buttered cheese scone and when she returned with his order he asked, not expecting anything significant, "Did you get a read on her; she was facing the counter."

"Yes, and for what it's worth she's confused by you. Was it the first time you two met?"

"Yes."

"And she's not a relative of the daughter of a friend of your family?"

"No."

"Then that suggests she was reluctant about meeting you and yet the meeting turned out better than she expected, confusing her. That's all I can suggest."

"Thanks, that was helpful."

Turning as she was walking away, the waitress said he and that woman would make a fabulous looking couple.

Caught by surprise, Dingo turned beetroot red and she continued on her way giggling.

That evening, Roddy, Dingo and two serving women set up for a small extended family get-together for 6:00 pm. Roddy then went off to supervise the setting up of a larger roast dinner event, leaving Dingo in charge.

Roddy had only been gone ten minutes when the first of the family came out for drinks to sit and chat at tables on another fine and calm evening while some older people went straight to the dining table.

Cold meats had been requested by the hosting couple and Dingo carved up beef, pork and roasted chicken.

The two waitresses were run off their feet and complained that there should have been three servers and Roddy's wife would be the reason for that cutback. That made Dingo think the wife must be a mean, snivelling and bossy skinflint, um, at worst.

At the end of the evening, with everything loaded on to Dingo's pickup, the husband of the hosting couple having handed him a cheque that he pocked and accepted the profuse thanks, Dingo gave the two women servers their money in the sealed envelopes that Roddy had left with him.

Lois said, "Come to a bar with us Dingo, you never know you might get lucky."

"B...but you're both ma... married," he stuttered.

"Oh, Dingo darling, you'll really learn the enjoyment of sex when you bonk your first married woman," Cathy grinned wantonly, gripping one of her breasts. "If Lois and I decide to let you have us both together you'll be so stretched you would have added another two inches to the length of your dick."

Former country guy Dingo alias Damien Foster was half-sure he was being teased and yet the two women's smirks looked so convincing.

He looked up and announced, "The boss is arriving,"

That lie worked because the two women scattered and drove off in their vehicles.

Yawning, Dingo fell asleep in his pickup and almost two hours later Roddy arrived to transfer all the equipment to his vehicle.

Roddy shook Dingo awake and they exchanged greetings.

"Rosie keeps asking what you are like and I suppose I can trust you enough to let you near her."

Getting out of the cab and rubbing his eyes, Dingo and asked, "Who's Rosie?"

"My wife, you dipstick, the sexiest woman this side of the Equator."

Dingo said he'd dispute that as a fact.

Roddy turned and dropping into a fighter's crouch growled, "Are you saying I'm lying about my wife?"

"Nah, and cool it man, I'm friendly. What I'm saying is probably a quarter billion people live south of the Equator and there may be more 'sexiest women' on this side of the Equator in that lot that you've never seen to make an accurate comparison."

Roddy straightened and nodded and said Dingo was correct.

"You need to come over in the morning mate and sign on. Rosie does my books and attends to sign-ons and usually I have no qualms but this time I'm edgy because you're young and such a handsome bugger with a great body to boot."

"Ah, jealous, and you and determined to remain top dog."

Roddy eyed him and remained tight lipped.

"Relax mate. I've never touched a married woman as far as I know and never will, and knowing how sensitive you are about Rosie I guarantee she's safe from me, a don't touch woman forever."

"Good one mate and I do trust you."

That comment reminded Dingo of something.

"Here's the cheque from tonight and I handed the sealed pay-packets to both servers. Everything went well. The client should have had a barbie."

"Yeah, and I told them that but there are people who think they know best."

* * *

Dingo met Rosie next morning. She came towards him smiling and Dingo thought he'd come close to ejaculating on the spot. She was good looking and her tits were great but it wasn't that.

As Rosie walked, it almost seemed that every muscle and tendon in her body, seen and unseen, moved in orchestrated perfection in her rhythm. It was breath-taking and he thought she must have been a professional dancer.

He glanced at Roddy who obviously only had eyes for his wife.

"Hi Mr Foster," Rossie said throatily.

"Please call me Dingo."

"That's such an honour, Dingo. You look gorgeous."

He was awestruck and said some nonsense that came into his head.

"Thanks, you remind me of my mother."

He thought, why the hell did he say that?

She looked dumbfounded.

Dingo glanced at Roddy who wore a sardonic smile and winked at him.

"Roddy, take our visitor to the kitchen for coffee and then bring him through for the signing," gritted his furious wife.

Roddy walked Dingo to the kitchen, arm in arm.

"That was a Command Performance mate, beautifully executed and not at all detectable as a sham. My wife is very pissed off with you. Brilliant."

After coffee and signing on, Dingo excused himself and left politely with a complimentary tote, and two towels, all sporting the company's name and logo.

It was true, his delectable and obviously extremely talented wife showed every sign of being very pissed off and yet Roddy appeared to believe that Dingo had performed that foul-up intentionally.

Chapter 3

Miffed that he couldn't make it with women, sand worried that his life really was going nowhere, Dingo put everything into his work including taking on double shifts at almost every opportunity and the business Sunset Catering of Victoria grew through word-of-mouth that the company's chief chefs' barbeques meat, fowl and fish to die for.

During the next ten weeks, Dingo received two increases in his pay rate in recognition of his outstanding performance as a member of the team.

He called his mum on Tuesday evenings, when he knew his dad would be at the Settler's Sports Club, playing snooker in its panelled 180-year old billiard room where women, apart from the day cleaners, were banned.

On days when he wasn't working, Dingo spent on his bed for most of the day listening to music while snoozing or watching porn on his computer and thinking he wished..."

More often than not, he'd jump into his vehicle and drive off to various points of the compass and if he had two or more days free, he'd camp out at nights or sleep in backpackers' accommodation as he was living frugally to save money.

He did nothing to chase up Nicole, to keep applying pressure.

One night during one of those one-man expeditions, he was camped out near the small town of Dimboola, a little north of Horsham and within cell phone coverage, 335 km from Melbourne.

"Hi, Damien Foster speaking."

"Hi Dingo why aren't you sniffing around me?"

Well, that sounded like an invitation and a half.

He thought he should answer that cautiously.

"Are you a member of the Victorian Police bait team out to frame poor unsuspecting young guys into compromising situations for the crime squad to seize them on some sort of trumped up charge?"

She giggled, and said, "No, silly."

He then asked the obvious.

"Who's speaking?"

"Oh crap, sorry. I thought you'd recognise my voice as I recall you methodically eyeing my tits, bum and everything else like a farmer appraising a thoroughbred filly. At that level of interest, I took it for granted that over that cup of coffee that my voice will have drilled into your brain. It's Nicole, the daughter of your hairdresser Brenda Soper."

"Omigod, how wonderful."

That fired her interest.

"Wonderful?"

"Yes, on many occasions I used to think of you but when no call came my mind more or less closed down over memory of you."

"Did you ever think of getting your hands on to my body and not having them brushed away?"

That triggered his interest because it was so direct and so provocative, something of a challenge perhaps? He thought of the nights that he'd jerked on to his belly thinking of her amorously. But that was not something one should confess to outside of a passionate moment.

"Remind me what your body looks like."

She giggled and said he was such a smoothie.

Christ, she'd dodged answering the question and was giggling as if she were seventeen. What was she doing calling him? Was she bored and desiring sex from an additional source after finding her boyfriend was a sub-performer?

"Are you prospecting for sex?"

He caught the sound of a slight gasp and held his nerve, sensing if he said anything, she'd cut the call and it would be all over. Being a few minutes later, she'd remember him as a rough-sided country boy and so such an impertinent question shouldn't be too much of a surprise to her.

"You're far from being a gentleman alleging that a sweet city girl would ask something like that."

"Girl, how old are you?"

"Twenty-four."

"Hmmm, four years younger than me."

"Ah, so you can count," she laughed.

"To answer your question, mum doesn't like my boyfriend who has proposed to me and is waiting for my answer. Mum and I clashed over that and in the heat of the moment I claimed I'd never associated with any guy who was much better than Kevin and mum metaphorically swept my legs from under me when she bellowed your name, Dingo."

"I sat dumbfounded, all the fight gone out of me, and I can't say who was the most astonished, mum or me."

"But you only met me once, and then for no longer than fifteen minutes."

"And I confused you and the waitress guessed we had been meeting for the first time, that you were in a rush to get to work on time and she said we'd make a fabulous couple."

"What?"

"Never mind," he laughed. "Did you think about me at all during the next couple of days?"

"Yes," she replied without hesitation.

"Including touching yourself in bed thinking of me?"

He caught the big suck in of breath and Nicole said calmly, "Twice, I think."

"Christ!"

"That's inappropriate language Dingo."

"Oh, I apologize. Listen Nicole, I admire you for having the guts to call me and eventually explain what prompted you to call months after our one and only meeting. To tell you the truth, you excite me. But sadly, my mother injected me with beliefs and values which I continue to adhere to. There's no chance of me dating you until you can confirm you have dumped your suitor and are not in a serious relationship with any other guy."

Nicole sounded close to tears.

"But Dingo, can't you make an exception and date me a few times to give us time to establish that there's good compatibility between us?"

"Yes, that's a great idea, Nicole, but not until you're dating no other guy. Look, let's leave this for now. You have my phone number."

"Are you being fair about this, Dingo?"

"It's what my mother calls acting honourably you sweet lady and I believe in your heart and mind you'll agree with that attitude, when you have time to think about it deeply.

Nicole began weeping and when Dingo said it seemed an appropriate time to end the call, he heard the click as she switched off her phone.

He shook his head but smiled, hopefully, understanding Nicole's dilemma. She'd called to find out if he was interested in dating her and had hoped he would have urged her to dump the guy if she thought he was unsuitable for her as a suitor.

Dingo mused, well what was he in Nicole's mind? Probably a good companion and... and more!

"Wow."

He began to wonder was she really sweet and what it would be like resting between her legs. Well, he really was interested in such things and he'd bet big money his mum would really be taken by sweet Nicole.

A couple of weeks later, Nicole hadn't called and Dingo decided to take the easy way out and not pressure her by calling her.

Then one evening a well-dressed blonde woman with an almost flat chest at one of the barbecues, who appeared to be in her mid-thirties, continued to stand by Dingo. Initially she asked him for tips about home barbecuing and that progressed into discussion about where Dingo was from and, eventually, she asked him boldly had he ever had sex with a divorced woman.

He looked at her carefully and asked was she divorced and Kelly nodded and said she lived alone with her two young children who usually spent weekends with their father and his new wife.

"And you are thinking?"

She appeared startled but said confidently, "Um, that you should spend time during weekends accompanying me for coffee or eating at restaurants."

He could almost sense sexual potentiality oozing from her and decided to put his interest in her on the line.

"What about sex?"

"Dingo, do you really think it's necessary to ask that?" she laughed, eyeing him deeply.

"Okay, then let's date," he said, turning over meat.

Their hot relationship was great for them both.

Kelly claimed that she was back to her bouncing best and laughed happily, telling Dingo she didn't necessarily bed bouncing and said that she'd wept in delight when she overheard her youngest and somewhat sensitive daughter say to her sister that it was great having their old mummy back and the older sister agree and add that the new mummy was better than ever."

Dingo had benefitted greatly from the relationship. Eventually he confessed to his lover he couldn't believe sex with an older woman could be so good and so strenuous when Kelly was on fire and that someone could teach him stuff which he was aware had sharpened his performance. She'd stunned him when saying that woman looked for creativity in sex whether in bed or on the dining table.

"Dining table?" he'd queried doubtfully.

Kelly had looked at him suggestively, and running a wet tongue over her top lip said throatily that she would demonstrate with him on her dining room next Friday evening between their entrées and mains.

While this splendid affair that so far, they'd managed to keep quite continue to roll along smoothly, Dingo occasionally reminded himself that the spark that had flashed between him and Nicole had failed to ignite into something.

He came to imagine that her telephone call that had caught him by surprise may had led her to conclude that she'd just wanted someone, anyone, to care for her sexual needs while she got over her regular lover after deciding to reject his proposal of marriage. Conversely, she had decided to accept his proposal.

Wow, some women could be so tough, he recalled thinking once when wondering why Nicole had failed to get back to him. He thought she might be nursing her unhappiness and decided to give her a small surprise.

Dingo knew where she worked and bought a beautiful small rose and the florist packed in a box on a bed of white tissue paper.

He imaged she would open it and examine the box unsuccessfully for clues about the identity of the sender and perhaps would sniff the rose for scene and think, Dingo?

Well, she knew he was 'unusual' and might figure a polite country boy might do something like that to brighten the day of a girl who had concluded she was not interested in him any longer because he was a stickler for morality when it came to women in a relationship. Bugger, he thought. His mum had been too tough on him during his upbringing.

He entered the offices of the law firm of Struthers-Pearson and approached the receptionist who, strangely, was smiling as if she knew him.

"Hi, could I confirm that Miss Nicole Soper works here?"

"Indeed, she does."

"Would you pleasure ensure she gets this," he said.

He looked anxious and the receptionist said, "Certainly, and I'll deliver it personally, Dingo."

Eyeing her suspiciously, Dingo asked did she know him.

"No, I've never laid eyes on you before in person, but Nicole is one of my best friends and she has a blown-up photo she got from your landlady on her desk that I see every day. She had us all in stiches when she told us you proudly respond to your nickname of Dingo. She really has taken to you and is anxiously waiting for her dumped boyfriend to remove his broken-down car from the front lawn of her parents' home before she phones you with the message that she's free and totally available to you."

"Christ!"

The receptionist giggled and said Nicole had told her that he used blasphemy like normal language.

"Bye," said the receptionist, racing off with the package before Dingo had time to ask were there legal problems that prevented the family from getting the disabled vehicle towed away and dumped somewhere.

He was seated back at his vehicle wondering what to do next when his phone went.