Dining at Jack's

Story Info
A restaurant where the staff sexually harass the patrons.
6k words
4.47
13.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is all consensual and fun for the fictional participants, but with a non-consensual theme. I thought the idea of it sounded amusing. Of course, it's utterly ridiculous. I feel like exhibitionism is the best place for it, though, but what do I know? Warning: if you're looking for hardcore scenes, this story honestly doesn't have them. They're left for the imagination, probably antithetical to erotica, but sometimes I just think that works better.

____

"Hey Penny!" Janet surprised me when popping her head into my cubicle. "Have you ever heard of that restaurant called Dick's Bar & Grille?"

"Oh, yeah. I went there a couple of times. Absolutely hilarious! It's like an Appleby's, but with assholes!" I laughed while thinking back on it. Dick's allows their servers and staff to be completely rude to the diners. That's its appeal, actually. They insult you at every possible moment. They might even short the customers on food or shame them for being cheap, you get the drift. The first time I went, my brother almost lost his shit. He was not accustomed to getting insulted. I loved the experience. It was over-the-top fun.

My colleague continued, "On portside, this place called Jack's just opened. Cheryl told me all about it."

"Jack's? No, I don't think I ever heard of it. Is the food any good?"

"Who cares about the food! You're not going to believe this, but instead of being rude assholes like at Dick's, they sexually harass you."

"What?" I guffawed. "No way would that fly, would it? How, exactly?"

"Cheryl told me her waiter groped her tits. Like... she says he actually stuffed his hand down her blouse and under her bra. Twice! But the big play was when he dropped off the bill, unzipped his pants and jerked off in front of them. He didn't stop until they paid up!"

"No fuckin' way!" I shouted.

"Yeah, I know. C'mon, Penny! You wanna go with me tomorrow night?"

"Hah, I knew you'd be asking. Yeah, just to see if it's real."

"I mean, if it gets too creepy, we just leave. Right?"

I shrugged. "I would think so. Can't see how anyone would stay if too many lines were crossed. But if what Cheryl told you is even half true, I need to see it for myself!"

***

Jack's was a real place, after all. Up until we arrived, I had been skeptical. It was just after 7 p.m. and the parking lot was nearly full. I smiled, giggling, looking at the sign. The logo was a silhouette of a fat man in a suit and top hat, with a cigar in his mouth. "I think Cheryl might have been pulling your chain, Janet. Do you really believe this many people would be here if they were going to be deliberately sexually harassed?"

"I don't know," shrugged Janet, "But I can't wait to find out!"

Janet was wearing a very form-fitting top and a short skirt with boots. She was young and vibrant enough to swing the look. When I was getting ready, I thought to wear my little red number, as it shows just a hint of cleavage. Not to mention, it makes my ass look terrific. I figured if Jack's is all it's cracked up to be, then that dress would likely garner a comment or two. Unfortunately, when I put it on, I discovered the left strap had snapped. It probably happened in the wash. That old machine eats everything. Most of my outfits are conservative and simple. Work appropriate. The only other evening dress I have is this black one I'm wearing now. It doesn't hug my waist quite as nicely as the red dress, but it's much lower cut. The kind of thing where I have to be careful when bending over, so my boobs don't fall out. It's why I rarely wear the damn thing. But I wasn't in the mood for work attire, especially at Jack's, so without the red dress, what choice did I have? I checked to make sure nothing was showing before we exited the vehicle.

We walked through the front doors and pushed through several groups of people waiting to be seated. We approached the host to ask how long the wait would be. As soon as he saw Janet and me, his face lit up and he yelled out, "Hey, hey! Nice seeing you here, Sugar Tits! First time?" Before I could even respond -- I was so caught off guard by his crassness -- he kept talking, "Is it just you and your hot, dyke friend tonight?"

I turned to Janet, my mouth ajar. Was she going to let this stranger get away with that? I'm sure the hosts at Dick's wouldn't dare to be this rude. It was way over-the-line. Janet pushed past me and answered the man, "That's right. It's just us." She pointed at me and her.

"MmmMM!" the host exclaimed. "I can guess what you two are having for dessert. I'm going to put you at Peter's table. He's gonna love you!"

Finally, I spoke up, "Wait. If you assume my friend and I are lesbians, why would you put us with a waiter? Wouldn't a waitress be better suited?"

"Uh, c'mon, Dollface. I just told you. Peter is going to love you! Now, don't you want a waiter who is going to give you extra special attention? None of my girls are going to treat you like 'ole Petey. Follow me!"

"Well, wait a minute," I insisted. "Weren't these other people here before us?" I waved to the crowd waiting behind us.

"Yeah, but none of them got a rack like yours. Do you want to be seated or not?"

Janet tapped me on the shoulder and whispered. "This is really real, Penny. C'mon! Play along!"

I rolled my eyes, but reminded myself this was the very reason we came. Janet was right. I didn't want to end up behaving like my idiot brother when we were at Dick's. He couldn't play along with the jokes without feeling truly insulted.

As we passed a few tables, I caught a glimpse of what was happening around us. The first table we passed had a waitress sitting in the lap of a male customer, bopping up and down while running her forefinger across his lips while he tried to order. His date sat across from them and didn't appear to be amused. At the bar, one of the bartenders was tugging at the bra strap of one of the customers. I mean, he was almost pulling it entirely out of her shirt. I was surprised it hadn't snapped already. How is that legal? Isn't it assault? But even so, the girl was just giggling awkwardly and telling him to stop. He wasn't stopping. Why didn't she just leave?

"Here you go, Sugar-Tits," said the host, pulling out a chair from a table for two. He motioned for me to sit down, but if I did, he'd be able to see right down my top. Keep in mind, this low-cut dress doesn't work with a bra, so I have to be extra careful.

I stopped at the chair and smiled. "Thank you,'" I said, standing, waiting for him to leave.

He motioned again. "Please, allow me to seat you."

"I didn't realize this was such a fine dining establishment," I snorted. "You don't need to go to such lengths to please me."

"For the likes of you, of course I do. Sit. I insist!" His tone shifted and autonomously, I lurched for the chair, spinning around, sitting down. I had to lean a bit to scooch forward and sure enough, I caught the bastard looking down my top. From the corner of my eye, I could see him grinning ear to ear. Fucker. It's okay if it's someone you want to flirt with, but not with a total stranger and certainly not this asshole. But then I quickly remembered (again) these interactions were the entire point of being here. I had to play along, no matter how inappropriate it seemed on the surface. I mentioned my frustration to Janet once the host left.

"Of course it isn't appropriate, but that's the fun! C'mon, Penny. Get with the program!"

We had barely gotten settled when the waiter popped over. He immediately reminded me of Pierce Brosnan back in his Remington Steele days. My mom used to watch reruns of that show all the time. He was tall and thin, with sharp features. Sparkling blue eyes, which I noticed were fixed like magnets to my cleavage. "Hi, I'm Peter, your waiter. John -- the host back there -- he told me I needed to check you out right away. Now I see why. Go ahead and pull those out for me," he pointed at my chest, "... and I'll be right back to get your drink order." He dropped off two drink menus and shuffled off. I was stunned trying to process what he said.

"Did he just ask you to pull out your tits?" laughed Janet.

"Uh, yeah, I think he did."

Janet howled. "This is hilarious! You gotta do it, Penny!"

"He couldn't have been serious," I insisted. "That can't possibly be legal!"

Janet smirked and pointed behind me toward the bar. I turned to see a busboy rubbing one of the customer's asses. He had hiked her skirt up and yanked her panties down, which were now awkwardly hanging at her knees. Her ass was in plain sight for all to see while he groped it. The poor woman was voicing a mix of protests and nervous laughter. I couldn't tell if she was thrilled, angry or hysterical. Janet leaned in, whispering, "I don't think anyone cares." She pointed at my chest.

"Really? I... I've never done anything like this."

"Never been to Spring Break? Drunk at a party?"

I shook my head. "Never," I murmured.

"Hah! No better place than to try it here. Go ahead. Pull 'em out."

"No way. You first."

Janet shrugged her shoulders and grunted. Without hesitation, she pulled down her top, exposing herself. Her firm breasts looked quite nice that way, actually. It would not take much for me to replicate her look, but it still felt weird to me. I've never done anything so bold.

"That's what I'm talkin' about, ladies!" cried the host, who suddenly made an appearance again. Janet was so surprised by his sudden interruption, she almost tried to cover herself, but the host beat her to it. He'd sprinted over and instantly began groping them. "Very nice, indeed. I just might give you guys a discount if you keep this up." Then he turned to me. "C'mon. You, too. Let's square you up."

"Square me up?"

"Do what you came here to do. Show off that body. Those magnificent breasts! I want to see them. I bet everyone here wants to see them. Don't be a prudish tease!"

I felt the weight of many eyes coming from every direction. Most of the room had heard the boisterous host and people began egging me on to draw out my breasts. It wasn't just the staff, but patrons, too. I wanted to hide under the table, but Janet leaned in to offer her support. "Come on, girl. You only live once, right?"

"Fine!" I screamed. It took hardly any effort to pop out my breasts, as the dress begged to leave them exposed. The entire room burst into cheers and hoots. Someone to my left blew a whistle.

The host quickly let go of Janet and went for me, grabbing my right breast, squeezing it before attacking the nipple. He began twirling it in his fingers. "Very nice. Thick nipples. I like that." I could see him getting hard in his slacks and I anxiously looked to my partner for help. This was too much! It crossed obvious lines, didn't it?

Janet didn't seem to care. Instead, she was laughing with the others and hollered out while pointing at my chest. "Best tits this side of the Mississippi!" The crowd erupted into more cheers. Never in my life have I felt so objectified.

And it turned me on so much...

People were snapping pictures and pushing for the host to take things further, but he finally pulled away and snapped at us. "Alright, sluts. Order some drinks and look over the menu. We don't have all night." He marched away, leaving Janet and I alone again, but this time with most of the eyes in the room on us.

Janet leaned in again, whispering, "Is this awesome or what?"

I couldn't help but blush, admitting it. "Yeah, but I mean wow. If stuff like this happened anywhere else, it would be lawsuits, right? Why does this place get a pass?"

"I suppose because everyone knows what they're walking into," said Janet. "At least, I hope they do. It would be like someone going to a swinger's club and then tries to sue for being exposed to sex and nudity."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. No one would win that case."

The two of us ordered our drinks when Pete, the waiter, stopped by again. He appeared to be too busy to fuck with us, up until he came back with the beverages. He first handed Janet her mimosa and then turned to me, holding my drink in his hands. "Long island iced tea. You get it when you show me something."

"Show you something?" I laughed. "I already am!" My breasts were practically resting on the table.

"Yeah, with tits like those, you gotta have a trick or two up your sleeve."

"A trick?"

"You know. Crush a can with them? Hold a pen on your underboob for ten seconds?" I scoffed, while he continued. My tits were big, but still too firm for such a trick. He continued, "Lick them? Clap them? Come on. Give me something."

Janet was cracking up and I pointed at her. "Why don't you make her do something with her tits?"

The waiter scoffed. "Oh, your friend has a great pair, no question, but yours are a special kind of rarity. I love your nipples, by the way. So suckable."

"Suckable?"

"Yes, suckable. Did I stutter?" The waiter continued trying to assert his dominance and it was turning me on. Even though I knew this was just an elaborate game, it still turned me on. I didn't have a chance to respond because the host made his presence again.

"Ladies, I just heard from the manager. He would like to offer you the Jack Burton special."

"Jack Burton?" asked Janet. "Where have I heard that name before."

"Probably in a movie, but that's not in any way related to our Jack Burton. Mr. Burton founded this restaurant."

"Okay. What exactly is the Jack Burton special?" laughed Janet.

"You will each be comped two drinks and any food will be half price."

"Fantastic!" beamed Janet. Even I sat up to attention to hear these details. "Tell the manager we said thank you!"

John held up a finger. "Oh, we're not quite that easy. It's only an offer, ladies. In order for anyone to receive the Jack Burton special, they must forfeit their undergarments for the duration of the meal."

Janet shrieked in laughter, kicking her feet, while I tried to process the request. For one, Janet's skirt was very short and tight. She'd have to be extremely careful not to flash her cootie all night. Considering her joyful actions, I don't think she cared. My dress wasn't quite as short as my partner's, but I would also have to be cautious and it's one thing flashing my tits, but I am less secure about my ass. It has some curve to it, but I wish it were more "bubbly" like Janet's. It's kind of small in comparison to my frame. Janet had her panties off before I had even decided. Unlike my ass, hers was so hard and round. She spent hours at the gym every week working squats.

"C'mon, Penny. We're gonna have a whole night out for CHEAP! Might as well take advantage of it."

"Cheap is exactly how I feel! But it will drop our bill to just thirty or forty bucks, I guess." I tried not to think on it much as I discretely attempted to remove my panties. It wasn't great that so many people were still looking at us, with our tits hanging out and all. The reason Janet and I came to this place was for this unique experience, but we were already half naked and hadn't even ordered our appetizers. "I can't believe how ridiculous this is," I complained as I threw my red, silk panties to the host. Janet gleefully handed hers over. White lace, I noticed. "You better give those back before we leave," I insisted.

John smiled wide and squished both panties in one hand, drawing them to his face and inhaling deeply. "Aaah, yes! Fresh as snow, the both of you." Janet was laughing hysterically and I think my mind had melted. I was shocked, but also highly aroused. The behavior was brazen, crass, and in any other situation, extremely offensive. "Pete will be right back to take your order," said the host.

I watched him leave, up until Janet yelled out, "Oh, my God!"

I practically jumped out of my seat. "What now?"

"Behind you! Them!"

I wasn't following, but turned around. The busboy was still molesting that poor customer near the bar. Her ass was completely exposed and so was his hard cock. He was grinding it on her. I snapped back around to my friend. "Janet, that cannot be legal! No fuckin' way!"

"Well, it's happening. Wow, would you let him do that to you?"

"That guy? No way. Uh-uh." I shook my head fiercely.

"Oh, yeah?" snickered Janet. She kicked back, obviously not caring if her skirt rode up her thighs. "What about Peter, the waiter?"

"What about him?" I realized as we conversed, we weren't even acknowledging the fact that our tits were out. Were they supposed to stay out the whole time?

"What if he did that to you? Grinded his dick on you?"

"I'd leave."

"Really?" Janet seemed skeptical of my answer.

"You wouldn't?"

Janet shrugged. "I dunno. I mean, I don't see anyone actually having sex and exchanging bodily fluids. It all seems like it's just in good fun."

Something unusual caught my attention at the far end of the room. A couple seated near the back wall. "How would you feel if Robert behaved like this?" I asked. Robert is our direct boss.

"That's totally fucking different, Penny. Eww!"

"Is it?"

"Of course! Because we actually work together. We share real-world space together. No way. It isn't the same."

"Well, I was just asking, because..." I nodded while pointing to the table at the far end of the room. Robert would never have entered my mind if I hadn't seen him just prior to mentioning his name. With all the ruckus we'd made when arriving, and all the people who had crowded close by around us, somehow I don't think Robert saw or recognized that we were here. He was seated with some woman significantly younger than him. She was currently fighting off one of the waiters who was trying to grope her. She put up a bigger fight than the woman behind me with the overly aggressive busboy.

Janet's eyes went wide as she turned back to me. She raised her hands to her dress as if she were going to cover herself, but then stopped, confused. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. What if he sees us?" pleaded Janet.

I shrugged. "Uh, I'm sure it would be awkward. Do you think we should leave?"

"Yeah, maybe so."

I don't know why, but Janet looked genuinely panicked. I didn't have much of an opinion of Robert one way or the other. I've had better bosses, I've had worse. He's usually responsive and helpful, but he has some dated views on the workplace. He still thinks women should always be dolled up, looking their Sunday best every single day. Exhausting. I never take shit that far.

"Why are you so nervous?" I snickered.

"I don't want him to see me like this, Penny!" Janet insisted. "Robert used to hit on me all the time and I kind of let him. That is, until I met his wife. Once I realized how devoted she was, I decided it wasn't cool to flirt that way.!"

"Well, his wife isn't with him now, that much I know. She's much older than the woman with him now. Robert probably doesn't want us to know he's here, every bit as much as we don't want him to know we are."

"Let's keep it that way, Penny. C'mon, let's get out of here!"

"Okay, okay," I said, just as Peter came back to take our order. I stopped him before he asked for our entrées. "We are so sorry, but we need to leave. Something came up."

"Uh, with you two here, lots of things went up... like most of the erections in this room." The waiter didn't get our sincerity, but I realized we hardly looked serious with our tits still out. I began to tuck mine away, but Peter tried to stop me, "Hey, now. You can't put those away. I need some eye candy."

Janet jumped in, "We're very sorry, Peter, but we just realized our boss is back there. We could risk our jobs if he catches us here."

"That man in the far corner?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, him. Uh, we need..."

Before I could finish my statement, Peter grabbed me by the wrist and yanked me out of my chair. With his other hand, he fetched Janet the same way. I still had one tit out, looking very disheveled, and Janet's skirt had slid up to her waist. Without the panties, she was bare-assed. We tried to protest, but Peter was so strong and determined to drag us with him, it took a second for me to realize he was taking us directly to Robert, head-on.

12