Dining at Jack's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, no! You can't do this!" I yelled.

It didn't matter. As much as we fought, within seconds from leaving the table, Peter thrust us up to Robert and his date. Peter positioned us at his sides, me to the left and Janet to the right of him. With his arms wrapped around our hips, he reached up grabbing one tit from each of us. "Excuse me, sir, do these fine-ass ladies work for you?"

Robert was caught by surprise and his first visual was our near-naked bodies. He started to say "no" when he looked up to our faces. "Wait. Penny? JANET?" We were both beet red, unable to respond. Peter was squeezing my exposed, left breast roughly. "What are you doing here?" Robert asked.

Janet coughed, trying to explain, "We, uh... we didn't know exactly what kind of place this --"

Peter instantly let go of me and pulled Janet even closer to him. He thrust his hand to her bare crotch from behind. I couldn't tell for certain if he was fingering her, but it seemed so. Janet let out a short cry. "Now, now, young missy. No point fibbing. We punish girls for not telling the truth. You came here to be treated like you want to be treated, didn't you?"

Janet was shaking her head, albeit unconvincingly. Robert, gracefully, tried to calm things down. "It's okay, Janet. My daughter insisted bringing me here today."

"What?" I asked, surprised by the revelation. I knew of Robert's daughter, because I heard she started working in the satellite office. I just hadn't met her yet.

"Hi, my name's Vanessa," said the pert blonde. She reached over to shake my hand. Unlike me and Janet, Vanessa still had her clothes on. She was dressed in the kind of garb Robert would prefer Janet and I wear to the office. Sexy, but still "business" appropriate.

"Ever since we got here, Vanessa's had to fend off these bastards," Robert quipped. "I'm not sure why she-"

"I told you, Dad! I wanted you to see firsthand how your business partner treats me when you aren't around. I thought this place would help you realize..."

"Dick would never treat you like that man just did." Robert was speaking of the waiter Vanessa had to fend off, just before Peter dragged us over.

"Yes, he does!" Vanessa was nearly yelling. "I'm tired of him doing it all the time, too!" I knew Vanessa was speaking of Dick Thompson, Robert's partner. He also worked in the satellite office, and from what I heard of him, Vanessa was probably being honest.

Peter suddenly stopped molesting Janet and stepped forward. "Wait. Your father's business partner treats you like this at your place of work? That is not cool!" He gave a stern eye to Robert. "You need to fix that, sir. You shouldn't be putting your daughter in that kind of situation."

"Well, who are you to talk?" shouted Robert to our waiter. "You've practically stripped two of my employees!" He motioned to me and Janet.

"Sir, our patrons come here to engage in harmless fun and role play. It's always consensual and if anyone EVER feels uncomfortable, they can leave, no pressure. Our customers are not our employees. We can't fire them or write them up. We hold no authority over anyone. How dare you compare us to this business partner of yours!"

"Thank you!" said Vanessa, addressing the waiter while sneering at her father.

"I think you're blowing it out of proportion, Vanessa," pleaded Robert.

"I am not! You just won't listen!"

Peter injected himself again. "Vanessa, strip naked."

"What? I'm not doing that." She looked mortified by the request.

"You misunderstand. This isn't for me. It's for your father. I promise you'll get your message across and understand exactly why I'm asking you to do this. Now, please. Get naked."

"Do NOT get naked, young lady!" yelled Robert.

This entire moment felt surreal to me. Here I was, half undressed in front of my boss, while he was facing an even more insane situation with his daughter. Her father's barking seemed to set Vanessa off and she stood up. "You know what, Dad? I think this man is right. You need to better understand this." She turned to Peter. "Are you sure this will work?"

Peter nodded. "Oh, yes. It absolutely will." Somewhat hesitantly, Vanessa stripped out of everything, even the heels and hose. Like earlier, when Janet and I first got topless, the entire room erupted into cheers and applause. Peter poked Robert on his shoulder. "Hear that? Everyone here is supporting your daughter and she is nothing but a sex object to them. It's WHY they're cheering. Does it bother you?"

"Of course it bothers me!" yelled Robert. His face was red with anger. He was so focused on his daughter, I think he completely forgot about me and Janet. I could tell Vanessa was already embarrassed. She'd been coerced into this act and was just trying to brave through it.

"If it bothers you so much, why do you allow your business partner to view her like this? As a sex object." asked Peter.

I felt the waiter made a valid point. After all, this was more or less the reason Vanessa dragged her father here. I don't think she expected things to get this far, though. For a moment, I thought Peter might be making a fool of the poor girl, but he was really driving the point home, especially when he reached over to Vanessa, grabbing her bare tits. "This is what Dick wants to do with your daughter. Do you like that?" Vanessa appeared stunned. She didn't seem as receptive to Peter's touch as Janet had been, but she wasn't pushing him away, either. "Your daughter may as well be naked in front of Dick all the time, just like she is now. Do you know why? Because Dick makes her feel cheap. Isn't that right, Vanessa?" She nodded slowly. "See? She feels like a cheap slut. If you're going to expose your daughter to men who treat her like she's a cheap slut, she might as well act like it. This is good practice, right?" Again, Vanessa nodded.

Robert rose up, "Hey, you're taking things way too far!"

"Am I? Yet you won't even listen to your daughter?"

"Fine, you win! Vanessa, I'll move for a full investigation into Dick's behavior and will push to have the board remove him. But that's only on the condition that everything you said is true!"

Peter rolled his eyes while he pinched Vanessa's hardened nipples with his fingertips. "This prick can't even believe his own daughter." He looked deep into Vanessa's eyes and whispered, just loud enough for us to hear. "I'd like to suck on these sweet peaches in front of your father. If I were allowed to do more, believe me, I would." Vanessa didn't give Peter approval of any kind, but he went straight to sucking on her tits. She moaned in pleasure. Her father buried his head in his hands.

I felt sorry for Robert. Never before had I seen him appear so helpless. Also, I wasn't exactly sure how Vanessa was coping with this sudden, degrading behavior. I decided to give her an out and I tapped on Peter's shoulder. "Alright, asshole. Stop picking on the young woman. I came here for a good time and I think you've made your point."

Peter pulled off of Vanessa and snapped at me, "What? You jealous?"

"No," I scoffed, looking away to the ceiling. Maybe I was. A little.

"Tell ya what. Why don't you spend one minute treating your boss like Dick treats this young woman? Do that, and we'll go back to your table."

I nervously looked to Robert and then to Vanessa. Then to Janet, who was trying to slink away from the whole situation. I don't think she wanted Robert to see her naked. Too late for that, I thought. I sighed, stepping over to Robert's chair. I leaned down, getting close, and grabbed his crotch. My bare breasts were inches from his face and I felt his meat, thick in my hands. It was half hard and I bet that added to his embarrassment. I said something I envisioned Dick might say to Vanessa if he were here. "This feels good, right? How could something so right be so wrong?"

Robert's cock twitched a bit and he shoved me away, getting a good grope of my tits in the process. "Enough!" he shouted. "I said it already. I get it. Please don't take this any further."

Peter's demeanor changed immediately and he gently pulled me away from Robert. "Of course, sir. Now, I will be taking these nice women back to their table and I want to assure them that their presence here tonight will in no way affect their status at your place of business."

"Of course, of course," Robert said, pink in the face. "Go enjoy yourselves." I noticed he put in a lot of effort to keep his eyes away.

"Thank you," said Vanessa, waving us goodbye. She reached down to pick up her clothes. I assumed she was going to get dressed now.

As Peter walked us back he said, "Thanks for helping, ladies. I hadn't expected things to go quite like that, but you have to improvise now and then. I really hope that girl gets along better at work now. If not, you should consider reporting the matter yourselves."

I found it ironic that Peter seemed so insistent on freeing someone of sexual harassment in the real world, while he spent half his days here. Regardless, if Vanessa was truly struggling with this issue, I hoped Robert would resolve it quickly. Besides, we could do without Dick. His name suits him, I think.

Peter took our order, groped us a few times (and himself, too, actually) before taking off to the back again. Janet asked, "Uh, how do you feel about all that?" She was referring to our boss and his daughter.

"Uh, confused?"

"Me, too. But I'm glad Peter made sure Robert won't retaliate against us."

"Don't worry. He won't."

"Yeah, I know, but now that I know he won't..."

"What?"

Janet shrugged. "To be honest, Penny. This whole experience has been kind of hot. Naked, in uncomfortable situations... until suddenly, it's comfortable."

"What are you getting at?"

"Get naked with me. Completely naked. I mean, what is anyone going to do about it? And it's all in good fun!"

"But what about Robert? Certainly, he'll see us."

"I don't think he's going to care right now, do you?"

"You're crazy." Before I could convince her otherwise, Janet stripped out of everything. As expected, the room erupted in applause again. "I can't believe I'm doing this," I complained, as I removed what little was left covering me.

One of the waiters nearby came over to Janet and whispered something in her ear. I couldn't hear it, but Janet responded with a nod and soon the man was groping her while he continued to engage. Whatever he was saying seemed to turn her on, easily given away in her facial expressions, and just as it was beginning to get a bit too awkward, he left. I leaned over the table, "Was he talking dirty to you?" Janet nodded, blushing.

"Do you want to come again next week?" she asked.

***

It was difficult looking our boss, Robert, in the face the following Monday, but by the end of the day and the restaurant experience having gone unmentioned, Janet and I seemed to drop the tension with him. I assumed he didn't even want to think about what went down, considering his daughter was so intimately involved in the vulgarity. Vanessa didn't go nearly as far as Janet and I did, though. By the time dessert was served, Peter had forced my hand down his pants. He was hard as stone and hot to the touch. It's hard to call the experience harassment when we were so willing to participate.

It was by sheer coincidence I bumped into John, the host from the restaurant, the following Thursday. I took my dog to Marcel Park because I heard about a Collie rescue event being hosted there. Bones is my eight-year-old collie and I was sure he'd love to see others like him. John had been working the booth with two ladies, before finally leashing up one of the rescue dogs to take on a walk. That's when I approached, "Hey, uh, you're that guy from the restaurant, right?"

John looked me up and down. "You mean Jack's?" he asked.

"Yeah, don't you remember me?"

"I'm really sorry, ma'am, but I see a lot of people there. I can't remember everyone."

I was tempted to yank out my tits. Surely he'd recognize those. I kept it civil, saying, "I was there this past weekend with my friend, Janet. You called her a dyke." He was still drawing a blank, I could tell. "It's just... I never would have expected to see you here."

"Why is that?" he smiled, giving the eager dog a pat on the head.

"It's uh, well... I, uh..." I couldn't really find any reasons.

"Ma'am, Jack's is my place of employment. It's just work. I host and do what they ask of me. We all have some aspects of our jobs we dislike, right? But I try to make the best of it. I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were there, of course. I do take pride in my work." With that, he pulled on the dog's leash and waved off. "Hope to see you again sometime!"

Was he fucking with me?

I called Janet, while watching the bastard walk off with the dog. She picked up and I immediately asked, "You kept Saturday night open, right?"

"You bet, Penny. Are we going to that restaurant again?"

"Absolutely! That fucker... the host... I just bumped into him. Says he doesn't remember me."

"The host? John? Didn't he shove his cock in your face just before we left?"

"Yes. I remember that quite vividly."

"And he doesn't remember you?"

"We're going to make sure he does after this Saturday!"

12