Dinks Discover Another World

Story Info
An unworldly couple reluctantly try a first vacation.
14.8k words
3.57
20.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers

Lyle and Anna were almost too busy to get married, let alone take even an abbreviated honeymoon, so when his firm insisted that he clear some fifteen years worth of both accumulated annual leave and long service leave he felt suicidal at the prospect of enforced idleness due to an exclusive contract with them. A less than satisfactory alternative was a trip with Anna on her long overdue familiarization visits to the many resorts with which her travel agency did business. He wasn't an outdoor type, but with his laptop for company he was fairly sure that he could survive this idle time for a while. Besides, they were only liable for his air fares; a minor proportion of the total cost.

Being childless, they had no need to make arrangements in that direction. Before being married Anna had undergone tubal ligation and Lyle a vasectomy at her insistence. Her sister had ballooned following childbirth, becoming what Anna saw as a human cow with no other reason for being than to provide sustenance to her screaming offspring. Lyle didn't particularly fancy being a father, with all the attendant inconvenience and unpleasant odors, so he went along with her wishes.

During the flight north they sat beside a couple a year or two older than they, similarly childless and heading for the same destination. Anna found Kay to be the type of well- spoken, elegant woman with whom she preferred to associate, but her husband Toby had social shortcomings which she saw as a barrier to their becoming friends. He drank beer, very much a lower-class beverage, used double entendre and sarcasm, while apparently holding a disrespectful view of all those around them. She was quite mortified to hear Lyle chuckle at Toby's comparison of a full-figured, horsey-looking flight attendant with a Clydesdale his uncle had once owned. As if that wasn't enough he went on to tell them that she had a second job jump-starting the aircraft each morning at the airport. Anna kept her distaste to herself.

On reaching the island they discovered they'd been allotted neighboring, chalet-style apartments and, after unpacking their luggage, Toby persuaded Lyle to join him in signing up to sailboarding lessons while the ladies walked around the resort to see what was might be of interest to them.

Most females there seemed to have few inhibitions about displaying most, if not all, of their chests to the gaze of the world at large. The older women there were most commonly bare-breasted or covering their bosom with garments that concealed no more than a muslin singlet and, despite the signs telling guests that it was not acceptable to swim or sunbathe nude, a large proportion chose to ignore that direction while the management seemed unwilling or unable enforce it.

Kay was clearly excited at the prospect of displaying her trim figure to an appreciative audience in a permissive environment, but Anna felt like a fish out of water at all the casually exposed breasts and sex organs within view, particularly all those dark, oiled penises which appeared so threatening in their semi-tumescent state. From the body language of many of the female patrons she gained the distinct impression that they weren't exactly averse to the idea of accommodating the odd, unacquainted male sex organ on an entirely recreational basis, causing her to wonder what possessed her to come there. She'd never be able to even talk about that sort of thing, let alone become involved in it, so decided to talk to Lyle about moving on to the next destination on their itinerary.

They went for drinks before dinner and found Toby alone at a table.

"Kay suddenly had the need to change," he told them with a wink, another thing she found distasteful.

She turned up a moment later and Anna discovered, to her horror, that she could see Kay's bare buttocks and nipples through her sheer black, lycra, tube dress. The men at the bar unashamedly ogled her all the way from the door to the table, Kay's flushed face and self-conscious expression testifying to her knowing the effect she'd had on them, leaving Anna to wonder why Kay needed to act like that. When she looked at Toby to see a look of rapture and admiration on his face, her query was partly answered. The other part she got from the look of unabashed, naked lust on her husband's visage as he all but drooled while staring at Kay, making it obvious that he wouldn't need asking twice to try her sexual charms and her quite jealous. He'd once been very keen on looking at her physical charms and groping her intimate parts, but she had cured him of that by setting aside a weekly period of half an hour to clear that sort of activity from his system so that they could concentrate on the more important matters in their lives. Over the past couple of years they'd only managed a single sexual interlude and she started to worry over her need to masturbate as his sexual needs seemed to diminish.

There was no opportunity to discuss their moving on in any meaningful way that night as Lyle was happy and well lubricated with the singing syrup, while Anna felt rather more at ease than she had for some time. The need to leave seemed to have evaporated and her only real disappointment was lying in the dark diddling her clitoris as her spouse snored softly beside her. She wanted a good shagging from him, but had been unable to just ask him. He wouldn't have thought to ask in view of her lack of interest in the matter during recent months.

Having spent so much time not thinking about physical love, Anna was quite surprised at what seemed to be a sudden change in her attitude to sex and to making what she saw as a spectacle of herself in the way that Kay had done. For no reason that she was conscious of she wanted to feel guys' eyes on her body in the lustful way that they'd ogled Kay, wondering whether Lyle would stare at her like that. Her mind returned to the fantasy which she hadn't enjoyed since university; a masked rapist-burglar pinning her to the bed as he'd had his way with her in a very strong manner that brooked no resistance, but gentle despite that.

'If only he'd come for me now,' she thought, still diddling her clitoris, experiencing an almost frightening degree of sexual desire. 'Or any guy, really.'

The boys had long gone to their sailboarding classes when Kay appeared in her doorway.

"We had our first nooky in three months," Kay told her happily. "A really satisfying fuck it was too."

Anna didn't normally like to hear people using the f-word, but it seemed appropriate in the context of their present conversation.

"God! It's nearly a year since we last did it. Now I find myself with the hots for any guy who might like to fill the void, so to speak."

She went on to describe the sudden onset of her sexual epiphany after the avoidance of intimacy with Lyle for so long.

"That happened to me too, but I was lucky. Toby is still an enthusiastic shagger and we're back into it now, although I suspect that he found relief in the arms of another."

"And you don't care?"

"Well, I would if I didn't intend to have a little on the side myself. He dared me to try a free-loving holiday and, despite my protestations, I will probably give it a whirl, just to see where the grass is greenest."

Anna was aghast at the other woman's easy-going attitude to adultery.

"It's easy to fantasize over," she told Kay. "But there's no possibility of my actually putting out for any odd guy. I'd just die of embarrassment if it was suggested. I don't know how you can even consider it."

"It's the dare. He'd like to see me with another guy, he says, so I think I might just let that occur, but not in the way he hopes."

Anna felt like a rat staring into the mesmeric eyes of a snake, unable to move in her fascination, but knowing that she'd stick around with Kay until the dreadful climax. She thought she wanted to move as far from her as she could possibly manage, but was drawn to her new friend by the magnetic pull of her curiosity about how far the other would really go with her project.

"I reckon we might be a bit overdressed in these bathing suits," Kay told her on observing a mass of bare boobs on public display. "I think I'll see what they have in the bikini shop back there."

Anna followed along as Kay tried on several extremely scanty bikinis that barely covered her nipples and left her lovely tanned buttocks entirely naked. She settled on a lime green one before seeing to Anna's needs, finding her an iridescent blue bikini to contrast with her gold hair and which concealed no more of her lithe body than her own. It also covered only part of her severely trimmed pubic hair, so they went back to Kay's chalet to use a new depilatory gel that left them with only a few sparse hairs at the crest of their pubic mounds.

As they strolled back to the beachfront Anna was glad she wasn't quite as well stacked as some other women there, her mammary movement enough to make her feel self-conscious about it while Kay strutted as if she wanted every-body to look at her body. They had a couple of drinks and lunch together in a cafe before heading back to their own chalets where Anna found her spouse stretched out on their bed asleep from his morning's exertions.

She couldn't sleep and went back to the beach where she found Kay reading alone with her top off, hesitating for a moment before baring her own bosom to lie on her back beside her friend.

"A guy just asked me for sex. He thought he liked the look of you too. He thinks a threesome would be nice."

"Who?" asked Anna, surprised at her own wanting to know, instead of disdaining to even reply to that kind of suggestion. "I hope you put him in his place."

"Yeah," she chuckled salaciously. "I told him I'd think about it and then let him know."

"You didn't!"

"I did. And I said I thought you were suffering from a dearth of dick too. He just wants to help, himself mainly."

"I'm sure he does," Anna responded dryly. "But the mere thought of having sex with any man besides Lyle fills me with utter dread. It really makes me cringe. Anyway, how can one man think he can satisfy two women? It's impossible."

"He reckons he's a real stayer. Says he regularly has it off in a menage-a-trois during the day."

"Regularly?"

"According to him."

"I'd like to see that! Figuratively, I mean," Anna sniggered.

"Come on now. You know you need a bloody good rogering by somebody who knows what he's about. Besides, I know this sounds silly and school-girlish, but I need to have someone with me. I just can't go there alone."

She allowed Kay to talk her into accompanying her and, tying her top back on, followed the other to the surf shop. It was empty, but the unmistakable sounds of sexual congress emanated from the rear, the voices revealing participation by two women and a man. They tiptoed to the curtained doorway and peeped through the narrow gap to see a tall muscular bloke screwing a young married chick as her friend licked his sliding dick and her swollen clitoris. Both were in a high state of excitement from their wanton movements and abandoned cries and moans, indicating that they fairly were happy with his performance.

"Ooooh shit!" cried Kay when they were outside once more. "I truly wish I hadn't seen that now."

"Me either," Anna sighed morosely. "I'm feeling things that I don't think I ought to be feeling or desiring. I'm sure it's going to get me into strife."

"His name is Howard. Go on, say you'll come back with me tomorrow? Please, please, please?"

"I'll come and watch, but I don't think I'd be able to participate. Being seen having sex is a thought which gives me the absolute horrors, to be very frank about it."

Returning to the beach they took their first swim in the sea, walking the thirty-odd meters to the water topless and blushing, then returning to their towels feeling a bit more relaxed about displaying their charms.

"Hi, ladies," greeted a pleasant, male voice when they'd stretched out in the sun. "I'm Gareth and this is Lin. Can we get you a drink?"

"One, or one each," teased Kay, clearly not seeing much value in guys who were much younger than they.

"One each, of course," replied Gareth with dignity, not missing a beat as they went off to fill their orders.

As they sipped their drinks, Anna noticed that Gareth was becoming rather familiar in briefly touching Kay's breasts momentarily. When it seemed that she didn't take offense at this he became bolder, kissing her on the mouth as he cupped each of her lovely boobs in turn.

'Oh, what a slut,' thought Anna at Kay's obvious enjoyment of the casual contact.

At that moment Lin tried his luck and she found herself paralyzed by pure pleasure as he massaged her firm boobs and pinched and twiddled her swollen nipples.

"We don't know each other that well yet," she heard Kay telling Gareth as she slapped his hand near her belly.

"When, then?"

"Later perhaps, tonight."

Well, it seemed as if Kay had all but decided not to wait on Howard's being available to slip her a length of cock, but had taken a more certain option. It was at that moment their husbands came along, Kay introduced their new acquaintances and Anna hoped fervently that Lyle hadn't noticed Lin playing with her tits.

After a swim they repaired to a nearby bar for drinks before going back to their chalets to dress for dinner. Anna was leaning over forward under the shower to rinse her hair when she felt the delightfully intrusive sensation within her nether parts as Lyle slid his stiff cock into her moist love sheath.

"What are you doing?" she squeaked.

"What d'you reckon?" he chuckled, thrusting slowly. "Did you enjoy young Lin fiddling with your titties today? Did it turn you on?"

"Yes," she sighed without thinking about which question she was answering. "Yes!"

"It excited me too," he told her between gritted teeth. "I never thought I'd ever see you letting another guy touch you up. I loved it."

She didn't know what to say because she didn't know what he wanted her to say, so she stayed silent and concentrated on the delightful feelings within her lower body as he pounded her lovely buttocks with his taut belly. He kissed and bit her neck and shoulders, tongued her ears while he tweaked and twiddled her hard nipples as she enjoyed that screw more than any she could remember from previous experience.

"Ooooh Jesus you feel so nice!" he groaned hotly into her ear as he roughly squeezed her tits in his excited hand. "You like this too?"

"Yes, oooh yes!" she gasped in agreement, her words distorted by his jolting pelvic thrusts to her pretty posterior.

Suddenly he thrust deeply and gushed warmly inside her to set off her own orgasm as they clung desperately together with spasms of ecstasy shaking and jerking their wet, slippery bodies. Eventually he withdrew his penis and moved around to face her, reinserting his semi-erect organ and gripping her bottom in both hands.

"I've never seen you so keen on sex before," he murmured. "Is this due to the vacation or are you peaking sexually?"

"The latter I think, but Kay's made me think about it because I think she might do something seriously naughty in the near future. She seems to have a lot of latent sexual energy."

"And you?" he asked tentatively. "Are you going to do anything naughty as well; let Lin share more than your nipples."

"No!" she cried vehemently. "Don't be so awful."

"Just asking," he told her with open hands held up peaceably. "No offense meant, darling."

There was a long silence.

"Are you thinking of sexually misbehaving, Lyle?" she asked quietly.

He looked at her for a long minute without replying.

"Yes...no...it wouldn't mean anything....if I did, that is. Toby wants to...there are some chicks in our class. Oh, don't worry. I don't think guilt would let me get it up anyway," he stammered.

"Well just don't let me hear about it, that's all."

"What about you letting blokes play with your tits?"

"It was one bloke," she corrected him, "and I didn't say anything because I didn't want to cause a fuss in public."

"So it didn't thrill you much then?"

"No."

"Crap."

"Maybe a little then."

"The look on your face said a lot."

"Let's not talk about this any more."

"That's what you always say."

"Then that should be that," she smiled with her mouth only, not her eyes.

She pulled on a black, cocktail dress of stretch lycra with mid-thigh hem and tube bodice, no bra and g-string briefs, used a little more makeup and jewelry than usual, then dried and brushed out her freshly bleached hair.

Kay came by and they walked across to meet their menfolk for dinner, Anna relating her conversation with Lyle to her friend.

"I reckon you should face the fact that he wants to try a bit on the side while he's here. Everyone's doing it you know; it's why most of them travel up here to this kind of resort."

"I'm beginning to see that."

"So how'd you really feel about Lyle getting it on with another woman, a one time, recreational nooky I mean?"

"I'd be scared that he's going to find somebody who is much more amenable to regular, spontaneous sex than I am, better at it too."

"Toby's already accused me of doing it, after seeing us getting a bit of surreptitious boob fondling today, so I might as well take the next offer I get."

"You're kidding!" squeaked Anna.

"Yeah," laughed Kay. "I think I might wait until I get our Mr Sailboards alone tomorrow."

In the restaurant they found their husbands at the bar chatting to a pair of obviously married ladies in almost transparent lace frocks whom they introduced as Vanessa and Denise, before moving to a vacant table.

"The chicks are in our sailboard class," Toby mentioned when the foursome were seated. "It's a laugh a minute with all the screaming and all the falling over and stuff. You ought to try it."

"And miss out on all the nooky we're getting ashore," Kay said sourly.

An protracted silence followed through dinner, until they got up to dance, each with the others' spouse.

"So what's the story Anna?" inquired Toby. "Kay said that you wanted her to go with you while you shagged Howard at the sailboard shop."

"It was the other way around," she gasped before covering her mouth with her hand as she realized that he'd only been fishing and she'd bitten hard.

"Thank you, Anna. I won't embarrass you by letting on that you told me, I promise."

"You tricked me," she whined.

"All's fair in love and whoring, isn't that what they say?" he chuckled. "So you better keep quiet about this."

Anna felt rather rotten about being caught so easily. What might Toby let Lyle know and how would he use the secret that she'd inadvertently dropped into his lap?

In due course the males excused themselves in order to get some sleep for an early start the following morning. They'd scarcely left when both Gareth and Lin appeared to sit with them, causing Anna to realize that she'd have to stay with Kay all evening to avoid any suspicion of blabbing if somebody began pointing fingers. She felt she'd just die if Kay discovered that she was in any way responsible for the others' future marital difficulties.

The dance floor was the venue for blatant vertical foreplay where she had Lin's busy hands on her tits. Having allowed him do it earlier, it was hard to ask him to stop, particularly with all those around them engaged in the most intimate groping and fondling. Kay was allowing Gareth full access to her eager crotch as they swayed slowly to the music and Anna felt an agile finger worm its way beneath her thong's leg elastic and slide up and down her moist vulvar cleft.

They had another drink at the table where Gareth was groping Kay.

"Hang on a minute," she sighed. "You'll wreck my knickers."

With that she lifted her bottom to slide her g-string down over her legs and dropped it into her purse before getting up to dance again. Anna found herself taking off her pants under Lin's happy gaze. He was certain he was about to get his prick into her pussy, although she was determined to avoid that if at all possible, feeling uncomfortably slutty in letting him play with her most private of parts like that. It wasn't so much that she didn't like what he was doing to her, but felt that she might just be enjoying it too much.

OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers