All Comments on 'Dinks Discover Another World'

by OzmanA

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5!! Good read !!

Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Disappointing.

Really.....it was sort of ok until the last few lines and then you think she was steralized but still got preggers, so even more unlikely than the sudden change from chaste wife to full blown slut. Never in a million years would a wife change so dramatically in a couple of days. If she was that fabulous why would the hubby want to stray without at least giving his wife the opportunity. And finally a chaste wife to slut who then is pregnant and wants to keep it when she clearly didn't want kids, so much so she forced her accepting husband to get the snip, which he wasn't bothered about as he didn't want kids either! Sorry, didn't think the story worked at all, but thanks for trying.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

A vacation can work wonders on one's or a couple's attitudes. They found immeasurably wonderful pleasure in fucking other people, and their marriage benefited from it. I loved how she became insatiable in her craving to be fucked by strangers and then friends. The pregnancy is a plus since it fulfills both her and her husband. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous