Dinner

Story Info
Naughty Dinner gone right.
2.9k words
4.46
3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been planning this day for some time. He had been busy with work, and she could tell the stress was weighing on him. So, she took in upon herself to provide his mind with a little naughty distraction. She had been teasing him all day by sending sweet but naughty text messages and pictures in an attempt to make sure his mind and body would be ready upon his return.

Dinner was already prepared and in the oven. His favorite! And for dessert, he could have her (but she had hot baked cookies and ice cream too). Now all she could do was wait, but time was ticking by so slowly, and her mind began to wonder.

She thought about the first time they were together. She thought about how his hands wrapped so perfectly around her and how his warm body pressed against her as he pinned her down, taking her, ravaging her body, and claiming every inch of it.

She glared at the timer as she leaned over the counter. Slowly, she let her delicate fingers explore her flesh which was easily done as the only thing covering her was the fabric of the cooking apron she was wearing - covered in flour and other remnants of the meal she had prepared. Gently, but firmly, she pinched and tugged on her tender nipples teasing them the way he had the first time. Softly she moaned as she felt herself getting wet and needy.

Hesitantly her fingers traced the curves of her body. Tickling her flesh, she giggled to herself until her fingers touched her swollen bean. She moaned as her fingers flicked and teased it. She imagined how his mouth had devoured her. His warm breath teased her, as his tongue spread her lips and drank from her. She recalled the feel as he nibbled her flesh and lapped up her juices as she pushed her hips up to meet his lips.

Sinking her fingers in deeply, she whimpered. She knew he would not approve of how she had started without him, but she could not help herself. She shut her eyes tightly, feeling how her muscles spasmed - contacting tighter around her fingers and inviting them in deeper.

She was so lost in the sensations that she did not hear him enter. She did not sense his glare as he gazed upon her pale flesh. Her ass was pushed out as she leaned over the counter. Her rounded tits bounced as she drove her fingers in deep. He growled a deep rumble from within, and he stroked himself through his jeans in an attempt to relieve some of the pressure building, rousing her from her thoughts.

She spun around in surprise to face him as he quickly closed the distance between them. He was home early as he was unable to take anymore of her playful teasing. Knowingly, she backed away, until she felt the cold counter against her back; but she could not escape him as he wrapped his hand firmly around her neck. His lips possessively claimed hers. The sound of their heaving breathing - her whimpers mixed with his primal moans - filled the air. His kiss was demanding as she opened her mouth to him. His tongue began to dance with hers.

It was only once she felt he had stolen every once of air from her and her mind began to spin that his lips left her - swollen and bruised. Fiercely he nipped at her jaw line and neck. His hand entwined into her hair, pulling it roughly so that her head fell back. Her neck became fully exposed to him. Softly, but firmly, he whispered words of how naughty she had been, how needy she had made him, and how she must be punished for misbehaving. Her heart raced in anticipation as he had never punished her before. He watched as the arteries in her neck pulsed and noted how her breathing changed. She mewled and whimpered as she attempted to look at him.

Releasing her hair, he wrapped his hands around her waist lifting her until she was seated on the cold counter. Grabbing her ankles, he spread her wide. What a view this was! Her naked flesh was on display as she sat spread upon his counter. Her long hair cascaded down over her shoulders. She had streaks of flour in her hair and smudged across her cheeks. Her eyes, glazed over and needy, stared at him as she bit her lip nervously. Her round tits peeked out beneath the apron, and her pink parts were glistening and dripping.

He stepped back and leaned against the opposite counter. 'Continue," he demanded as he repositioned and stroked himself once more. She was hesitant to follow his command. Did he mean to just watch as she pleasured herself on the kitchen counter? "Continue," he commanded once again. A grumble of heated want and frustration escaped him as he stared her down. Her heart raced under his watchful gaze.

Keeping eye contact with him, she placed one hand flat upon the counter propping herself up. With the other hand, trembling, she reached behind her to undo the apron.

He growled once more causing her to stop. "Leave it baby girl and continue," he commanded, a little gentler this time. Slowly and softly, she allowed her fingers to slide down her neck to her breast once more. Keeping eye contact, she pinched and twisted. Her lips parted in a silent moan. Her nipples, tender and engorged, turned bright pink beneath her fingers. She silently begged for him to sooth them with his warm breath and wet tongue, but he continued to watch her, never breaking eye contact. However, he did not touch her or satisfy her need.

Sighing, she allowed her fingers to move to her clit. It throbbed angrily. Unsatisfied. Her small delicate fingers did not provide the same sensation and stimulation that he so expertly granted her each time their bodies touched. She whimpered in frustration knowing this was her punshiment.

Gliding her fingers through her glistening crevice, she opened herself wider, a silent teasing plea, as he stood watching. His large hands continued to stroke himself through his jeans. He hadn't even given her anything to see.

She whimpered again, more loudly this time, in protest as she slid her fingers in deep once more, allowing them to dip in and out of her needy little pussy. She knew she could make herself cum, but she wanted him. She needed him to fill her, to stretch her, to satisfy every inch of her.

He smirked at her. He knew exactly what he was doing. He watched as her breathing changed and she fell into rhythmic motion. Her tits bounced as she thrust her finger in deep. He saw how her eyes began to glaze over and legs began to tremble. He knew when to start his countdown. With each count he took a step closer to her. At five, he stood between her legs. He could smell her sweet scent. He wanted to devour her, but she needed to be punished. And so, at three, he placed his palm against her throbby pussy, stilling her.

She mewled and cried in frustration. "Please," she whimpered, but her plea was drowned out by the sound of the timer. It startled her. She had completely forgotten about the dinner.

Taking hold of her hips he pulled her off the counter, leaving a trail of her juices behind. She whimpered and tried to plea with him, but he silenced her. Kissing her cheek, he motioned for her to kneel, there in the kitchen, wearing only her apron.

Slowly she sank to her knees. Typically kneeling for him was a form of pleasure, but tonight all she felt was frustration. Spreading she legs to expose herself to him, she placed her hands face up on her thighs. It was only when she was in this position that he broke eye contact with her as her gaze shifted down..

The beeping of the oven drew his attention away from her. He mumbles under his breath as he opened the oven door filling the kitchen with the succulent smell, but his mouth watered for only one thing. Dinner would wait. He groaned as he tossed the pan onto the counter, turning his attention back to her.

Circling her, he devoured her body with his eyes. Looking but not touching, until he stood before her. He groaned and repositioned himself once more. His hard cock throbbed in need, as he thought about her pretty pink lips wrapped around it.

He bent over, taking her by the chin so that her head fell back and she gazed up at him. Her eyes spoke of need and hunger that only he could fill, an unrestrained fire burning brightly there.

Holding her gaze once more and getting lost in her eyes, he slowly pulled his shirt over his head. She whimpered softly causing his gaze to harden. She stiffened as there was something, a silent warning perhaps that passed between them. Whatever it was caused her heart to race as she held her breath.

Unbuttoning his jeans he released his cock from its prison. She licked her lips, but made not a sound

Softly he spoke.

"You were misbehaving kitten. What exactly was your intention tonight," he asked.

She blushed. Not really having an answer beyond the obvious.

"You see what you have done to me," he growled, stroking himself as her eyes fell upon his hard throbbing cock positioned just inches from her lips. She could see his excitement as it dripped from the tip, each heartbeat causing it to pulse.

She licked her lips, hating to waste a single drop.

As if knowing her dirty thoughts, he leaned forward, just close enough to allow the head to gently graze her lips, coating them with his precum. She mewled with anticipation, greedily wanting more.

Grabbing her by the hair once more, he leaned in and whispered. His warm breath on her neck caused her to tremble. "Is this what you want? You are going to have to clean up the mess you've made, Kitten."

He kissed her already tender lips before bitting the bottom one causing her to cry out. As she did, he thrust his hard cock into her open mouth. He could feel her throat muscle contracting around his throbbing dick. Holding her there for just a moment as she gagged on him, he smiled down at her, then slowly he slid himself out.

He watched as she inhaled deeply, a trail of slobber still connecting his hard cock to her perfect little lips. "Open wide princess. I'm going to use that pretty little mouth of yours to help fix this large problem you've created," he growled.

She peered up at him but did as he commanded. Opening her mouth she took a deep breath before consuming his cock once more, coughing and gagging with each demanding thrust. She could not help but touch him as he continued his assault, taking his frustration out on her. Hesitantly she let her fingers wander up his legs until she rested her palms against his thighs, feeling them flext and tremble beneath her touch.

He took note of her tender touch, but made no effort to correct her as he continued to use her sweet mouth for his pleasure until her eyes watered and mascara smeared; and yet she did not resist him. Over and over she swallowed his hard cock, yet tenderly peered up at him. He could feel his cock throb inside her throat as it neared release. Roaring with one final trust he emptied himself down her throat as she willing accepted him, as if his semen was capable of quenching her thirst.

As he slowly pulled himself from her mouth, she softly traced the vessels that fed his hard cock. His body still humming, he softly placed a hand on the top of her head. As he steadied himself, his allowed his head to fall back, and he closed his eyes while she softly licked at his shaft. She was gentle in her movements. Tenderly and methodically licking every inch as she hummed to herself.

He could not resist this temptress as he felt himself harden once more. She had a mischievously innocent way about her. He groaned as he took her by the hand - helping her to stand. Her knees were weakened and red from kneeling. Holding her gently, he kissed her forehead before turning her to face to the counter. Placing his hand on the small of her back, he bent her forward, moving his hands to her rounded ass cheeks, squeezing and massaging them. Then slowly, he spreaded her cheeks to reveal her glistening lips.

Positioning himself between her legs, he ran his cock between her lips, coating it in her juices. As he did, she whimpered, lifting her hips and standing on her tippy toes. Silently she begged him once more, as she felt the pressure of his thickness against her entrance.

She did not realize she needed this just as much as he did. She needed him to fill her, to stretch her, to use her. Her skin felt like it was on fire beneath his touch despite the coolness of the counter pressed against her flesh.

She clung to the counter as she shifted beneath him, rubbing her ass against him teasingly. As she peered back over her shoulder, she saw the insatiable hunger flash in his eyes. Leaning into her, he forced his erection into her tight pretty little entrance, causing her to arch back against him.

Gently, he swiped her long hair to one side as he bit down on her shoulder, causing her to moan. His name escaping her pretty little lips. Wrapping one arm around her waist, the other hand around her back, he slowly began to pump his full thickness in and out of her. Feeling her pussy vibrate and pulse around him.

With each thrust she whimpered softly. Leaning her head back against his shoulder, she closed her eyes, focusing all of her attention on the pleasure he was providing and smiling to herself. Her mind buzzed from the stimulation as he whispered to her. His hot breath tickled the fine hairs on her neck.

"Such a naughty little kitten. Plotting and planning, " he breathed against her neck, as his hand traveled down her belly and his fingers gently vibrated against her clit. She yelped and moaned, squirming beneath his expert touch. Her clit was engorged and sensitive as she struggled not to cum.

"Was this your intention Kitten?" He cooed softly against her neck as she whimpered. Without his permission, she was not allowed to cum. Her body begged for release as his grip tightened around her. She could feel her climax building, and she knew she would not be able to hold out much longer. He knew it too.

He could feel every inch of her body responding as he bent her back over the counter. Smacking her ass with his bare band, she yelped as he drove himself deep inside. Curling her toes and closing her eyes, she tried to hold back the inevitable climax that was building. She began to whimper and pant beneath him.

After forcefully thrusting himself in and out of her dripping wet pussy, he inquired, "Are you ready to cum with me kitten." She whimpered a breathy yes please as he drove himself in deep once more, holding himself there. As he slowly slid his full length from her he began to count. Fucking her needy pussy, she could hear his guttural growl building as he neared his climax, which only drove her closer to her own.

The sound of their wet flesh slapping against each other as he began to fuck her, claiming her body, filled the room as he began. God, how she loved to hear him count her down. Her body responded in perfect unison with him.

"Ten," he growled.

"Nine." His pretty little kitten was fighting so hard as she whimpered.

"Eight." He bent forward wrapping himself around her.

"Seven." His warmth was like fire on her skin.

"Six." He thumbed her clit, driving her wild.

"Five." She begged him for release.

"Four." She was sure she wasn't going to last as he softly kissed her flesh.

"Three." She curled up on her toes as his trusting quickened, becoming more needy and demanding what was his.

"Two." She cried out for release.

"One!" They exploded together. Their juices dripped from her as their bodies stilled, trembling against one another.

Gently he slid his cock from her and tucked it away. Turning her to face him, he softly kissed her forehead. Then tilting her chin up so he could kiss her lips, he softly whispered "thank you for the amazing surprise. I'm famished, but I have every intention of filling up on your amazing dessert later." He smiled and winked at her. "I can smell it from here," he growled, causing her to giggle and melt against him.

Wrapping her arms around him, he lifted and carried her to the couch, and wrapped her in a blanket before making them both a plate for dinner. She snuggled up against him, quiet and content as they ate. She smiled and blushed as she felt him relax beside her, knowing that he would keep his word.