Dinner and a Movie

Story Info
Movie theatre antics.
949 words
4.48
11.9k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers

"What are you grinning at?" my friend Steph asked.

"An old, fond memory of the movie theatre we're going to," I answered.

Steph and I were on one of our semi regular, every three months or so, annual "girls rule and boys drool" nights. We'd get together for dinner, catch up on each others lives and either hit a movie or go dancing.

"You plan on telling me anytime soon?" she asked.

I took a quick look around our table, to see if anyone in the restaurant was within earshot.

"A couple of years ago, I gave the guy I was dating a hand job at that theatre."

"Like in the parking lot?"

"Nope, during the movie," I replied and went back to eating.

"You're not being funny," she chided. "Give me all the details."

I took a glance around to make sure no one was eavesdropping and told her the story.

We'd been going out for a few weeks and I talked him into taking me to a chick flick. Poor guy, no car chases, shootings or boobs flashing across the screen to hold his attention, but he was a trooper and indulged me.

The theatre was fairly empty, a few couples with guys looking as bored as he was and some "girls night" pairings were scattered around.

There was no one in our aisle, so I didn't panic when he took my hand and brought it down to his crotch. I was surprised. But it did make me feel a little wicked, so I kept it there.

No alarms went off. No ushers jumped out of the shadows to bust us.

Without taking my eyes off the screen, I slowly massaged and stroked his stiffening cock through his pants. It wasn't long until he was rock hard and truth be told, I started getting a little wet.

I decided to get a little more daring.

My fingers found his zipper tab and with a slight pull, I had it down and had my fingers wrapped around his rigid cock.

It felt good in my hand as I slowly stroked it. Hearing his breathing quicken as I ran my fingers over the head of his cock, got me wetter with each stroke.

Knowing he had a thing for feet, and the seat in front of me was empty, I kicked off my sandals and propped my legs on the seat back. His cock throbbed in my hand as I slowly flexed and wiggled my toes for him.

I kept the same slow deliberate stroking up through most of the movie. It was a huge turn on for me. I knew the crotch of my leggings were soaked through, my clit throbbed each time I ran my fingers over the head of his cock.

As the movie reached its climax, I decided it was time for him to reach his.

I picked up the pace. Stroking him as fast as I dared while not being obvious as to what I was doing to anyone around us. Had we been in the back row or if there was nobody behind us, I would have leaned down and brought him off with my mouth.

Suddenly his body tensed, he let out a stifled sigh and came all over my hand.

"Wow!" Steph breathed. Her face was flushed and her nipples were hard enough to see through her bra and shirt.

"Don't interrupt," I told her. "There's more."

His cum coated my hand. As casually as I could brought my hand up to my mouth and licked it clean as he wiped himself off with the few napkins we had. I stood up and tied my sweatshirt around my waist as soon as the credits rolled and the house lights were still off, hiding what I knew was a huge wet spot on the back of my leggings. Once he was situated and tucked back in, we made our way to the exit. Each step towards his truck dragged my pants against my engorged clit, sending shock waves of pleasure through my body.

He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. Before I could swing my legs around, he stopped me. He grabbed the waistband of my leggings and had them down to my knees.

There's no other way to put it; he buried his face in my pussy and devoured it. It felt so good. He lapped at my lips, fucked me with his tongue and started sucking on my clit.

God, I wanted to cum.

'Fingers,' I gasped.

He continued to lick and suck on my clit, while roughly plunging two fingers inside me.

That was all I needed.

"That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had," I finished the story.

"Wow that was so hot!" Steph exclaimed. "I could use and adventure like that."

"You just have to let it happen," I told her. "I know you, you'd have been too worried about getting caught. There are times you just have to go with it."

We paid the bill and made our way to the theatre.

As the movie started, Steph surprised me by taking my hand and placing it under skirt onto her very wet pussy. I gently caressed her with my finger tips, savoring the feeling. This was a first for me, as I am sure it was for her. I had to admit, I liked it.

"You going to see this through to the end?" I turned and asked her.

"Sometimes you just have to go with it," she whispered, not taking her eyes from the screen.

She let out a soft gasp as I slid my middle finger inside her.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers