Dinner and a Movie Ch. 04

Story Info
Maddie and Steph have dinner again.
2.8k words
4.71
4.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers

"What do you want to do for dinner?" Sheph asked, running her big toe across my pussy, to get my attention.

It was your typical Friday night at the Cross-Langston household (when we got married we decided on hyphenating our last names. We settled on my last name first and hers second, because the other way sounded too much like a town in England.) Also typical that night, Steph was sprawled out on most of the couch, going over files from work in her UCLA Swimming t-shirt and a pair of shorts. While I was in my usual state, naked on my right hip, with the right side of my body propped up on the armrest. Steph had been using my left hip as an ottoman.

And yes, she did get my attention.

"Well, being I'm not exactly dressed to go out," I said in mock exasperation. "And I just don't have a thing to wear, how about Bruno's delivery?"

"It's 5:00 on Friday night, if we order now, we'll be lucky to be eating by 8:00."

"Oh yee of little faith," I laughed reaching for my laptop.

I brought up Bruno's website and put in our orders.

"It will be here by 6:00," I said triumphantly as I closed my laptop.

"No way," she said in a surfer tone.

"Way, dude! It's kind of bogus that after 26 years of friendship and a little over one year of me being your totally bitchin wife, you'd have such gnarly doubts. That really harshes my high, bro." I fired back.

"Alright, my love, how about a bet? Food shows up at 6:01 or later, you're going with me to the Kahlo exhibit tomorrow, without complaining."

I hate art museums, especially on a Saturday, when I could be riding my bike.

"Okay and if I win," I agreed. "I get to buy that bike I showed you the other day, without you complaining."

"Not much of a bet," she laughed.

"How so?"

"Well, my love, after 27 years together, I know you far better than you think I know you."

"Explain."

"I know good and well, that if I got up and went to the garage, I would see amidst the 30 other bikes you absolutely had to have, hidden..Not too hidden like you were really hiding it from me, but more blended in with the rest of the herd, that same bright yellow Asti Spumoni or whatever it was."

"Oh really?" I had to fake the indignant tone, because she was right.

"You know it. Then when I confront you, you're going to do what you always do."

"What's that?"

"'Stephanie'...you'll start because the only time you use my full name is when you're caught at something and after we've had sex. Then you'll run your hand over your right boob, because you think it distracts and disarms me...Which truth be told it usually does. 'It's like this, it's a really limited edition Asti Spumoni with a special paint, mixed only in the Italian Alps mixed with the sweat from Eddy Somebody or Others taint. The unbelievable thing is, this one is the perfect size for me, it's like the Cycling Gods wanted me to have it."

She finished by cupping her boobs and thrusting them out towards me.

"I don't do that," I corrected her.

"Really?"

"Well maybe a little and yes the rest of it wasn't too far from the truth. I know I have a problem," I said in mock sincerity. "I heard there was a rehab in southern France that you can go to and find a cure."

"Does this rehab involve long bike rides? People in spandex? The guys shave their legs? It's sponsored by bicycle company?"

I nodded.

"That's a cycling camp and no you're not going. Your life is a cycling camp."

She had me there.

To explain, my dear wife is a lawyer. She's one of those "Oh Shit!" lawyers. The kind where when opposing counsel hears they're going up against her, the first thing out of their mouths is "Oh Shit!"

When Steph and I got married, I had a good job. Not a great one, but I made decent money. Well the short version is, when word got out that I got married over that weekend, they were happy for me. When they found out I married a woman, they fired me. We brought a suit. They made me an offer. I told them who my lawyer was, they doubled it. Everything worked out find, I found another job that let me work at home, it was project based so I made my own hours, which gave me plenty of time for bicycling, tanning and occasionally, playing with myself when I get bored.

"Come to think of it, it really is. It's good to marry well."

I went back to my reading and she went back to her files, with her feet in my lap every once in a while, she would brush her toes across my nipples. Each time she touched them sent tingles through my boobs.

It didn't take long for my attempt at reading to become futile. I set down my book and took one of her feet in my hands. At a size 11, her feet were on the large side, with long graceful toes. Due in part to my budding foot fetish, they were buttery soft due to the almost nightly foot massages. Her nails were always polished and primped. That night they were a deep blue.

I planted kisses on each toe. Then starting with her pinkie toe, I licked and kissed my way through them. When I got to her big toe I licked the tip of it a few times before wrapping my lips around it and slowly working my way down, swirling my tongue around it.

"MMMM," she moaned. "I really love that."

I bobbed my head up and down her big toe a few more times. My clit was swelling with each stroke.

I had just started licking the soles of her feet when the doorbell rang....A glance at the clock told me it was the sound of victory!

It read; 5:53

"Food's here," I announced and jumped up to get the door.

Ignoring the beach cover up that I kept by the front door, I answered it. As I expected, there was Mr. Bruno himself, delivering our dinner.

"Maddie," gushed Mr. Bruno, his eyes scanning me from head to toe. "It's always a pleasure to see you."

"It's always a pleasure to be seen by you," I replied, catching myself running my hand down my boob like Steph called me out on earlier.

"How is your lovely wife?" he asked.

"She is fine," I answered, crossing my arms under my boobs for him. "How is Marie doing?"

"She is very good."

I took the food, gave him a hug and he left.

"Honey, dinners ready!" I announced, coming back into the living room.

Steph looked at me over the top of her "naughty librarian" glasses and shook her head.

"Did you just do what I think you did?" she asked.

I handed her the receipt, then headed to the dining room table. She read it and chuckled.

In the section for "delivery notes" it read:

If you get it here by 6:00 I'll answer the door naked.

"I know there's a part of me that should be mad about this."

"I got the food, didn't I?" I replied as I set the table.

I gave a startled jump as she hugged me from behind. I knew she'd at least take off her top as her rock hard nipples pressed against my back. She kissed my neck, her hands slowly worked their way down between my legs.

"You're soaked," she purred into my ear.

"So are you," I groaned. Reaching my hand back my fingers parted her very wet lips.

"I want you," she panted into my ear, one hand pinching my nipple and the other grinding my clit.

Twisting my head, our lips and tongues met. I got my hand around her waist and spun her body around mine until her back was against the table. I kissed down her neck until her rock hard nipple was in my mouth. Sucking and biting on it, I slid two fingers inside of her. Licking my way down her stomach, I flicked my tongue over her clit, licking, sucking and even biting on it.

With two fingers in her pussy, another teasing her ass and my lips sucking on her clit, it wasn't long until I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers, accompanied by a chorus of moans. Her body shook and trembled as her pussy gushed juices all over my hand. I'd never seen her get that wet before. I was so turned on my clit was throbbing with each beat of my heart.

I pulled my dripping fingers out of her and held them up so she could see.

"You have that effect on me," she sighed.

She flicked her tongue out to me, to signal she wanted to lick my fingers clean, but I had a better idea. I shook my head, reached down and plunged my Steph soaked fingers into my pussy.

"That is so hot," she exclaimed.

She reached out to rub my clit as I finger fucked myself in front of her. One of my favorite new kinks was masturbating for her and with her. Coupled with the fingers that were inside me now, were just inside of her. She kept rubbing my clit as I kept fucking myself.

I groaned in frustration. I was stuck. So close to the edge, but I just couldn't get over it.

Steph sensed I needed something to push me over, with her free hand she rubbed and fingered her own pussy. Once her fingers were wet and gooey, she brought them up to her face and rubbed them on her mouth.

That worked....

Then she grabbed me on the back of the head and pulled my mouth to hers. That pussy flavored, wet kiss sent me to the moon.

With her tongue in my mouth I let out a strangled groan, my own pussy drenching my hand.

At that point in the evening, we were both famished.

"I like this," Steph said as she wiped a splatter of spaghetti sauce from her bare thigh. "We should hang out naked more often."

"Well, you're usually the one dressed."

"Not that I'm complaining, but when was the last time you actually wore clothes?"

"I did today and do every day when I go riding," I answered.

"Not counting your cycling kit, when was the last time you were dressed?"

"Sunday when we went to the grocery store," I actually had to think about it. "But only because you made me."

"That was two weeks ago."

What could I say? I just don't like clothes.

Being the gracious and wonderful wife I am, I volunteered to clean up after dinner, so Steph could finish her work.

"The dining area is all cleaned up, Mum," I announced in by best bad British maid accent. "Will the Mistress require anything else tonight?"

"Oh Madeline," she replied, falling right in. "Of all my staff, you are by far my favorite. I think your Mistress shall require you to finish that foot massage you started before dinner."

My pussy started to tingle.

"Of course Mum."

I took a step towards her.

"Oh Madeline," she said, stopping me. "I think it would be much more proper if one was to crawl to her Mistress's feet."

And I had chick wood.

I went to my hands and knees and slowly crawled over to where Steph was sitting with her feet propped up on an ottoman, slowly scrunching her toes.

"I think you should kiss them first," she directed, back in her normal voice.

Starting with her big toe, I kissed and licked each one on her right foot, then her left. She placed both feet together side by side as I gave both of her soles a tongue bath working my way down to her heels then back up to her toes. Then I went to work sucking and licking each individual toe again.

"That's very nice Madeline," she cooed. "But I think you should massage them for a while."

I pushed the ottoman aside an sat in front of her cross legged, her left foot in my hands and her right resting on my pubic bone. The ball of her foot was tantalizingly close to my clit, but she made sure not to make contact with it....My wife is a tease.

"Madeline," she started. "No sorry, I can't keep that up. Maddie, you like my feet, don't you?"

"Good answer. You may kiss my toes."

One by one, I took each toe in my mouth as she ran her other toes through my pubic hair.

"Back to massaging," she demanded. "Have you always liked them or is this a new thing?"

"New thing," I admitted. "No one is more surprised than me, how much they turn me on."

"Lick my big toe," she told me.

I sucked it into my mouth, swirling my tongue all around it, bobbing my head back and forth.

"Oh..That's nice..," her voice cracked a bit. "Switch!"

She pulled her toe out of my mouth and brought up her right foot up to me.

"I love that you like my feet. It feels so good." she smiled. "Massage it for a while."

"Yes, Mistress."

"When did it start?"

"Remember when we went back to the hotel room after we got married?"

She nodded.

"Remember we were grinding our pussies together? You were on your back with your legs up, I started sucking your toes. That was when it clicked, now I can't get enough of them."

"I remember that. You came so hard it startled me. But how? My feet were so gross that day," she laughed. "Time to lick them again, my dear."

Her wish was my command. I licked up and down her wrinkled soles for a few minutes and she stopped me.

"Massage again, please. And explain."

"You're right. Any other time in my life they'd have been gross. You wore those leather clogs all morning, then to the chapel, then to the court house and finally back at the chapel. When they were up by my face, I could smell your sweat, the leather from your shoes, the coconut lotion you used, I couldn't resist. Then the salty, earthy taste once your toes were in my mouth...."

She brushed her toes against my clit.

"I...I came."

"Wow, you're kind of on a hair trigger right now, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"I think we'll make you wait a little while longer."

"Yes, Mistress."

This game was killing me, but my pussy loved it.

"I love it when my servants are agreeable." She brought both of her feet to my face. "Give them a kiss goodbye for now."

I dutifully kissed the balls of each foot. She moved them to my shoulders and pulled close.

"I think it's time for my servant to serve somewhere else."

She pushed my head down to her pussy. I flattened my tongue and lapped at her. Long slow licks, enjoying the feeling of her wet lips on my tongue. I avoided licking anywhere too long and making her climax. I loved the way she tasted and wanted it to last.

"Very nice Madeline....Your Mistress is pleased."

My tongue drifted over the top and sides of her clit, never directly touching it. I took it between my lips and squeezed until it popped out.

Her body shook.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed. "Do that again."

I did it a few more times. Her tummy then the rest of her body started shaking.

"Keep..going..making...I..cumming...."

She pulled my face into her pussy.

"I...good...fuck..so good..."

I loved it when I licked her stupid.

I crawled up her body and kissed her neck and cheeks while she caught her breath. I tried to bring my leg over hers and straddle it....I needed to get off.

"Oh no, Madeline." She said stopping me. "I think we've climaxed enough for one night."

"But...."

"I'll make you a deal, my love. If you don't cum tonight and let it build and if you're a good girl at the museum tomorrow...I'll do something spectacular to you there."

"Sounds interesting."

"But you have to promise, no getting off in the shower. No sneaking off in the bushes when you go riding tomorrow morning. No going out to the garage to rub one out while you look at your bicycles..."

I started to protest.

"Don't. I've seen the stains on the chair....That is really fucking weird, by the way. No cumming until I make you cum. Deal?"

"Just to be clear," I replied. "Does that mean I can't get off humping your pillow too?"

"Yes that means...." She started. "Humping MY pillow? You don't do that, do you?"

I shrugged.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers