Dinner and a Show

Story Info
A simple meal between friends turns into so much more…
1k words
4.16
6.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex fiance and I were swingers. We mostly played solo, but occasionally, we'd play together. This is one of those impromptu times...

In my circle of friends, I'm known for cooking. You come to my house, I'm going to feed you. So this particular night, Jerry (my fiancé) and I had invited over a couple of friends of ours who were dating, JT and Lauren. Lauren offered to help with the meal, but as it was a small kitchen, there was only room for one cook! We all made general conversation throughout me prepping and serving the meal.

As we were eating, JT said something that threw Lauren into a fit of giggles. When she finally calmed down, she asked JT if she could tell us. He immediately blushed, so I knew he didn't really want us to know, but he reluctantly agreed anyway. Turns out that she had caught JT humping this huge teddy bear that she has on her bed as he slept one night. The kicker was that as he humped the bear, he was calling my name, saying how much he wanted to see my tits and to feel them and suckle them. The more she told, the more crimson his poor face turned. And as quickly as the topic came up, it was dropped as we continued eating and talking. **Now, I must interrupt the story to add in that I am teetering between BBW and SSBBW and that I am one of the lucky ones who has been blessed with DD breasts. Breasts that I adore showing off...But back to the story**

After dinner, I began to clean my kitchen and spilled something on myself. I went into our bedroom to change my shirt and ... LIGHTBULB!!!!! I'd left the door open some, so that I could still participate in the conversation, but not enough for anyone to see anything. I stripped off my soiled shirt and made noises as if I were finding another. I walked to the door and waited a few seconds, listening for a spot to jump into the conversation. When it came, I walked out into the living room, in jeans and my bra. For once, I'd found a decently cute bra for my girlies. Black silk demi cup (which means the cups weren't very big) with white lacey frills all along the sides of the cup, on the straps, and a little white bow smack in between them. JT saw the abundance of boobage and he dropped his jaw. I finished what I had to say and went right back into my room.

This time, I really did find a new shirt and was about to put it on when my phone lit up with a text from Jerry in the other room. He told me that if I wanted to have some fun, the next time I came out, I should be braless and let JT get what he'd been wanting. I thought about it for a minute and text back, "Babe, are you sure?" I got back a thumbs up emoji. The more I thought, the more excitement I felt, so I decided "Fuck it! Let's do this!"

When I stepped out this time, JT uttered and audible "Fuck!" as he watched them jiggle as I started walking, straight towards him. Just before I got to him, he reached down and adjusted himself and, as I closed the distance, I reached for that hand and placed it directly on one breast. He immediately lifted his other to the other breast and began to caress them, lift them to feel their weight, his fingers went to my nipples and he began to pinch and roll them around. I looked over my shoulder and locked eyes with Lauren, raising my eyebrows at her. She came over and swatted one of his hands away, then took one breast in hand and bent to suckle my nipple. Seeing her do it, JT began to suckle the other. Jerry moved into my line of vision behind Lauren, and I made motion for him to take her and have fun with her.

As the evening wore on, JT got to have his fun, playing with my tits. At some point, I ended up on my knees in front of him sitting on the couch and gave him a blow job. Lauren did the same for Jerry...except I swallowed, she did not. Suddenly, Jerry said, "I have an idea! Lauren, get on the couch with JT. Jess, you're gonna lie down on this blanket." as he spread a blanket on the Living Room floor. Once down there, He disappeared into the bedroom and came back with toys. As I laid there, he used each toy on me, even sometimes, letting one of them control it.

After he slipped the last toy from me, he started to manipulate my pussy with his hand and said, "Now watch this!" He got a little more aggressive and made sure to roll his entire hand, coating it with my juices. Before I knew it, he was pressing his fist against my vaginal opening. Jerry wanted them to watch him fist fuck me...and I was perfectly fine with that! JT and Lauren couldn't believe it when his entire fist disappeared under my pubic bone and into my pussy and Jerry started to thrust it in and out. Then he told Lauren to play with my clit. I wanted to cum as soon as she touched me. But I held on. Timid, she wasn't entirely sure what to do, so I reached down and flattened her hand out & showed her to rub side to side, really hard and really fast. Within 2 minutes, I was telling her that she was going to make me cum. Jerry told JT to get down there quickly. He got into position just as I couldn't hold back any longer. My pussy clamped down around Jerry's hand and I squirted them all 3 with the juices Lauren brought forth.

Sadly, we have all lost touch now. But what an amazing night that was...